Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Voluntarist

United States

#883363 Apr 3, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
And then the state and local governments will rip you off.
Look - wherever the money goes, they will rip you off. Federal government, local government, bank, corporation.
It's easier to control locally.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#883364 Apr 3, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Attempting to purchase a weapon illegally is a crime, so failing a background check is prima facie evidence of a crime. Yet this crime is rarely prosecuted. Why not?
Write or e-mail your local Sheriff. And don't fk around, get tough__tell him that you want all existing weapons violations enforced.
Voluntarist

United States

#883365 Apr 3, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Once again dummy__who administers SNAP in Florida?
Check here__for the state
Check here__for the federal government
You're a fkn stooge without a clue once again.
All theft by government should be eliminated don't you agree?
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#883367 Apr 3, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>So higher insurance for a Pitbull but not a gun? Interesting.
My redneck neighbor said he "found" his pitbull! Ha! Here you can get them from a shelter but they're examined first
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#883368 Apr 3, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Write or e-mail your local Sheriff. And don't fk around, get tough__tell him that you want all existing weapons violations enforced.
Failing a background check is not a crime
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#883369 Apr 3, 2013
Realtime wrote:
She thinks President Obama hands them out personally
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#883370 Apr 3, 2013
nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the purpose of background checks for weapons purchases, if not to eliminate the most dangerous potential buyers?
That would include convicted felons and those with mental illness.
There are records to identify the felons, but not the mentally ill.
Maybe a personality test!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#883371 Apr 3, 2013
Aunt Mattie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, let's have the government force us to buy/insure something else and punish us if we don't.
Where does it end, Lily?
Get back to us when your kid is murdered, you have to have car insurance, homeowners insurance so this is a great idea. You have guns?
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#883372 Apr 3, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey! I like it.
So right now there is no additional insurance needed or adjustments to insurance premiums if you own a gun?
Homer doesn't a own a gun, I find a bat to be more personal should anyone break in to my house.
Plus my you know is of uh adequate size, so no need to compensate and I'm not a hunter.
You're a good man Homer. No guns here either.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#883373 Apr 3, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Back away from the bong.
Back off? I think we should buy her one! That's it! Ever hear of a violent stoner?
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

#883375 Apr 3, 2013
Realtime wrote:
It is administered by individual states based on federal guidelines.

The USDA works through state partners to investigate recipient fraud and hold those accountable.

The federal government is the overseer of the SNAP program.

If the federal government can't oversee the more than 900,000 backed up claims of veterans, how can the same federal government oversee fraud and abuse in the SNAP program?
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#883376 Apr 3, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Failing a background check is not a crime
but drunken driving is, so you had better walk from now on.
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

#883377 Apr 3, 2013
North Korea escalated its provocative rhetoric on Thursday warning that its military is authorized to wage "cutting-edge smaller, lighter and diversified" nuclear strikes to protect against the United States.

"The moment of explosion is approaching fast. No one can say a war will break out in Korea or not and whether it will break out today or tomorrow," read the statement of an unnamed military spokesman.

...Any comments?
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

#883378 Apr 3, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought I said I was "retiring" for the night after swallowing Waxturds. After consuming mass quantities of that "spotted dick" I was boasting about a couple pages back one would think I'd be exhausted. LMAO!
Nighty nite, getting more "Turds" ready now!!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

#883379 Apr 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Get back to us when your kid is murdered, you have to have car insurance, homeowners insurance so this is a great idea. You have guns?
Mass murderers could care less about stricter gun control.

Maybe if my daughter was a law-abiding gun owner, she'd be able to protect herself.

When will you and your side ever get this?

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#883380 Apr 3, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Tenzing proffered this awhile back, I think it's a great idea. Let the insurance industry control the guns. If Nancy Lanza knew she'd have to insure her weapons, with that kid in the house, her premiums would be through the roof; if she realized that anyone murdered by her guns would cost her entire estate and the insurance companies liability; perhaps 26 people would be alive.
"silly"
In your mind forcing gun owners to purchase liability insurance is a good idea, guess what? It is not going to happen. No way.
You want to get in to ifs? If LBJ had not ordered 1/2 million Americans to Nam maybe 50,000 plus folks would not have died.
Peace
TheIndependentMa jority

Glenpool, OK

#883381 Apr 3, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Not very well.
Start jumping the societal expectations hoops kiddo.

Some of us "olde-timers" already have our time in-plenty well enough-and then some.

And let me give you a tip-trolling on a lameazz computer thread all day, merely trying to "marginalize" others, will get you nowhere in the real world.

You see what the POTUS did today? Made an effort- of contribution BACK to society.

Pay attention, tat just what the U.S. drained-dry back bone needs-more GIVE, and far less taking, especially from those who do nothing but take.

I applaud his leadership by example of conscientiouness in doing so, no matter the labelduhm label.

Now, were YOU saying anything worthwhile?
TheIndependentMa jority

Glenpool, OK

#883382 Apr 3, 2013
lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> lily boca be the same inebriated retard
She just can't handle it when her own level of batchitcrazy poo is slung right back at her.
Voluntarist

United States

#883383 Apr 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Who says that you have to have home owners insurance?
TheIndependentMa jority

Glenpool, OK

#883384 Apr 3, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>You need to get out of your meth lab more often.
You need to quit listening to batchitcrazy drunken lunaTics, they'll warp your braincells with their lies of dysfunctionality and deception Homer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 44 min AN is me 26,190
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 49,205
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr Ellen 490,203
Has anyone ever had a new appliance fail multip... (Mar '12) 5 hr Cheyenne Autumn 9
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 7 hr Murph 70,608
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 8 hr Vic 96,646
Busted 15 hr DJames181 7
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:40 am PST

NBC Sports 6:40AM
Bortles: We showed the country who we are
NBC Sports11:45 AM
Just like old (sad) times: Buccaneers double-digit home underdogs vs. Packers
NBC Sports 1:39 PM
Young Jaguars piecing together key building blocks - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 8:19 PM
Ranking Packers' Best Wins over Buccaneers
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions