Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
812,541 - 812,560 of 1,083,777 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Why do you nitwits have such a problem with equal laws all across the land, as guaranteed in the US Constitution??

States rights lost the Civil War. Get over it. DUH

Laws concerning marriage, race, gender equality must, by the nature of the rights as written in the Constitution, must be the law of the land, not the law here and there.

If a state is filled with hateful nitwits, they need to be educated, not catered to.

Any law concerning marriage equality must be a national law.

That's why it's called "THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA".

Noty the "50 Individual States of America".

You're an idiot to suggest otherwise, but we've always known that about you, Ed.
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Why is the Federal government involved in marriage in the first place. Why not let the folks decide? If a state votes to permit gay marriage, that's the way it is. If a state votes not to permit gay marriage, that's the way it is. That does not work for wingnuts like you, you want good ole uncle to make all your decisions for you but only if they coincide with your views. You need a benevolent government to look out for you because you are a simple troll without a thought of your own.
Peace
KMA
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I am still circling the bowl.
I really have the hots for all the studs who have continuously rejected me, like clusterfvck,
Demidiots, 0h-Rea11y,_lily waxman raton fl, Big Bubba BLackCock, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Jimmy, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Anyone from Temacula, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
I wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's how rediculous you are.
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
<quoted text>
He lives here just like the Ghost does.
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
<quoted text>
Hiya Woofie. Ya got me confused with someone else.
<quoted text>
Oh sure You also have a Unicorn in the back yard,right? Toodles, ape man
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?
Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>
<quoted text> What a perfect description of the typical liberal. Good job, Richard Cranium.
#395210 Jul 17, 2011 <quoted text>
Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal (spelling police - what a moron - like I'm going to spell check posting to a loser).
395208 Jul 17, 2011
No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?
..and we thought you couldn't see past your bulbous nose. I guess that's not a problem when your eyes are on the side of your head. Oh, what a long tounge you have!
|#441048 Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. One can only deal with a moron like you in limited doses. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz.
#395266 Jul 17, 2011
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
Nostrilis Waxman #93787 Mar 7, 2011
When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011 #395266
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too? Is it sad liberal moron? <quoted text>
By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.
<quoted text>How's it going, Spork? Still have a mouthful of Barry?
Time for some chocolate cake and ice cream!
<quoted text>
You can stand in line with the rest of the libtards and await your ass-pounding from the mods.
I like big sweaty co ock in my azz whole!
I wrote:
<quoted text>butt-crack
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

We also have to understand that Ed is a dottering old man with an obsession for Ghost!!

Cut n paste is used to support an opinion with factual data.

Ed just makes stupid statements, which he couldn't possibly back up with a factual cut n paste.

I don't think Ed has discovered 'Google' or 'Bing' yet!!

We see where your using your own words has gotten you, Mr. Ed.

"A horse is a horse, of course of course. Ed's the horse's ass!!
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"No Surprize"
You have to understand that "sonic" is the cut and paste champeen of this thread. He has no thoughts of hos own, he simply surfs for information and then posts the parts of that information that he agrees with. "sonic" seldom or never posts unless he is using someone else's words.
Peace

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Thought you were in bed in the UK, loser??

Do you even imagine you're fooling anyone??
NuculurNutsurpriZed wrote:
<quoted text> Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

You make stupid comparisons, so it's pretty hard to reason with that sort of paranoia.

The USA sure has it's share of crazy people, and most of them will kill before they get on any list.

This nation is a melting pot, and we all hate each other, and are willing to shoot our neighbor in a heartbeat, Which you read about daily.

there are way too many guns in this country. It has to stop, or we'll kill each other long before any external enemy can.

Nitwits like you, with this extreme paranioa about Gov't, are the first to look to Gov't for help when things turn to shit.

This is your home nation, and you speak like a traitor, more fearful of your own Gov't than our enemies, like the Aryan Nation, home grown terrorists far worse than any Al Queda ones.

The Gov't needs to clamp down hard on the white nitwits of Amnerica. Folks like you.
AFF wrote:
<quoted text>
Governments the world ove label people mental every day then kill them. Once on the list you will not get off of it.
We do not need the government in this at all. It will only turn in to another Germany, Russia or China .
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Spiritual Warfare

Statesmen, Politicians, and Cowards

"For we wrestle against not flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." ~ Ephesians 6:12 KJV

A story of our day.

They love their paycheck more than their solemn duty to uphold either their State’s or the United States Constitution. They covet playing with the ‘big boys and girls’…a position in the false federal government god, full-time employment, political appointments with no accountability. They crave power over.

These are the 99% of the men and women who occupy the majority of our local, regional, state, and federal governments and all political parties…calling themselves ‘leaders’ and ‘lawmakers’ when they are neither. Having no convictions, they have no courage. It is the ultimate of cowardice to choose themselves and political party over those they are supposed to represent.

They are the tares that grow with the wheat, and they are sewn into the field by the enemy. When the time comes, they will be harvested and bundled, and thrown into the lake of fire. By their own actions, and through our discernment, these politicians and cowards continue to be exposed http://bible.cc/ephesians/5-11.htm , so that none will be left standing or go untarnished in their day.

Woe to them that believe they have fooled the masses! Every statement, back door deal, public comment, and public meeting now completely exposes their fig leafs; they are not man or woman enough to stand for the Truth. They are the fools.

It is easy now to separate the wheat from the tares:

1. A Statesman loves Our Constitution.

2. A Statesman enforces Our Constitution.

3. A Statesman uses Truth to keep power in the hands of The People to whom it truly belongs.

4. A Statesman‘s primary concern is to secure Freedom for Our future generations.

5. A Statesman will not play politics with The People’s money.

6. A Statesman knows The People MUST control government.

7. A Statesman knows The People MUST limit government’s power to tax.

8. A Statesman gives his allegiance to The People and Nation.

9. A Statesman will DEMAND a balanced budget.

10. A Statesman will cause Peace.

The politicians and cowards believe and act in the opposite manner than statesmen.

Promises are nothing; action says all.

http://drkatesview.wordpress.com/category/spi...

http://niv.scripturetext.com/zechariah/5.htm

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Betsy wrote:
<quoted text>
Generally, I don't disagree with you.
One Georgia town put a new twist on things. Apparently, they just passed a law requiring citizens to own guns and ammo. The law contains no penalties and has exemptions for felons and the mentally ill and anyone can opt out.
But the new law requires the head of every household to own a gun and ammo to “provide for the emergency management of the city” and “provide for and protect the safety, security and general welfare of the city and its inhabitants.”
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/02/17...
What if every town in America followed this example? Talk about a major backfire on the Obama agenda.
"Betsy"
Liberal loons would have a fit if a law was passed requiring all heads of households to own a weapon and ammunition. But on the other hand the same liberal loons would love it if a benevolent government would pass a law that every person was required to purchase health insurance. They are hypocrites.
Peace
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Conservative Media Watchdog Questions Whether African-American Host Is Dark Enough

Tim Graham, director of media analysis at the conservative Media Research Center, questioned MSNBC's description of newly announced weekend host Karen Finney as African-American because of her skin color on Tuesday.

Finney, a former Democratic operative, has written in detail about her family background: she is the descendant of slaves on her father's side and the great, great, great, great niece of Confederate general Robert E. Lee on her mother's.

Graham has raised some odd complaints about how the media handles race in the past. As Media Matters noted, he once suggested the press was deliberately covering up President Obama's dating history to keep people from learning he had previously gone out with white women.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/c...

“Plays well with others.”

Level 8

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Carson's problem is that he desired a larger audience and settled for the first one he found which was an Amway style pill mill__from there it could only go downhill.
I may not be able to clear the view from my mind. THANKS!
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, yes, it's true. "The president is a traitor to our race!" Yawn... so, um, what're you wearin', beautiful, and what would it take to get it off of you?
You in a coffin might be a good start. Poseur.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Historian Robert Caro: Today's Conservative Media "Quite Horrible" And Venomous

Pulitzer Prize-winning historian Robert Caro criticized conservative media coverage of President Obama during an appearance in New York City, describing it as "something quite horrible" and venomous.

Caro, known for his biographies of President Lyndon Johnson, spoke during a March 29 interview at Strand Books in Manhattan conducted by New York magazine writer Frank Rich as part of promotion for the paperback version of his fourth Johnson book, The Passage of Power.

Caro, who won Pulitzer Prizes for his third Johnson book, Master of the Senate, and his 1975 book about Robert Moses, has long used newspaper and media coverage in his research about U.S. political history.

Asked by Media Matters what he thought of today's conservative media coverage given his experience with historic news accounts, Caro said there had been strong conservative news coverage of past political figures, but stressed today's approach is worse.

"I think today is something [different], the venom, the absolute venom, whatever we think is really underneath it all, it is something quite horrible," he said, later adding, "Here in New York you live in a different world. I was just giving some lectures and you know when you get out in the rest of the country you realize the depth of the anti-Obama feeling."

Caro's comments follow years of conservative media figures smearing President Obama and his family with outlandish conspiracies, regular falsehoods, trumped-up pseudoscandals, and outright attacks.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/04/01/histo...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

You sound more like a traitor than a patriot. You preach nonsense.

What's with that??
Patriot wrote:
Spiritual Warfare
Statesmen, Politicians, and Cowards
"For we wrestle against not flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." ~ Ephesians 6:12 KJV
A story of our day.
They love their paycheck more than their solemn duty to uphold either their State’s or the United States Constitution. They covet playing with the ‘big boys and girls’…a position in the false federal government god, full-time employment, political appointments with no accountability. They crave power over.
These are the 99% of the men and women who occupy the majority of our local, regional, state, and federal governments and all political parties…calling themselves ‘leaders’ and ‘lawmakers’ when they are neither. Having no convictions, they have no courage. It is the ultimate of cowardice to choose themselves and political party over those they are supposed to represent.
They are the tares that grow with the wheat, and they are sewn into the field by the enemy. When the time comes, they will be harvested and bundled, and thrown into the lake of fire. By their own actions, and through our discernment, these politicians and cowards continue to be exposed http://bible.cc/ephesians/5-11.htm , so that none will be left standing or go untarnished in their day.
Woe to them that believe they have fooled the masses! Every statement, back door deal, public comment, and public meeting now completely exposes their fig leafs; they are not man or woman enough to stand for the Truth. They are the fools.
It is easy now to separate the wheat from the tares:
1. A Statesman loves Our Constitution.
2. A Statesman enforces Our Constitution.
3. A Statesman uses Truth to keep power in the hands of The People to whom it truly belongs.
4. A Statesman‘s primary concern is to secure Freedom for Our future generations.
5. A Statesman will not play politics with The People’s money.
6. A Statesman knows The People MUST control government.
7. A Statesman knows The People MUST limit government’s power to tax.
8. A Statesman gives his allegiance to The People and Nation.
9. A Statesman will DEMAND a balanced budget.
10. A Statesman will cause Peace.
The politicians and cowards believe and act in the opposite manner than statesmen.
Promises are nothing; action says all.
http://drkatesview.wordpress.com/category/spi...
http://niv.scripturetext.com/zechariah/5.htm
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Out of control Nightmare: tremors increasing at massive 13-acre Louisiana sinkhole

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/20...

----

Major Media Deceptions and the Coming New Madrid Earthquake

03/23/13

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

----

Booms COVER UP! Due to New Madrid WAKING UP! In depth evidence!

01/31/13

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
AFF

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Sure proof of the failure of the country’s education system is the fact that Americans, the casualties of that system, could listen to President Obama’s remarks on education in his 2013 State of the Union speech and not laugh him out of America

Level 2

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I guess W can add failed painter to his resume which includes failed national guardsman, failed oilman, failed baseball team owner, failed president, so far the only thing he has succeeded at is being a spoiled rich kid.
"homo"
Lets point to president nobama's accomplishments;
- Successful book writer describing his homosexual acts and drug use
- Huge deficits, biggest ever
- Millions more on food stamps under his administration
- Millions more not paying Federal Income tax
- Grade AAAA flip flopper, re gay marriage
- Champeen hider, all college records, birth certificate, source of funds to attend college
- The planner down to the smallest detail in the killing of bin Laden
- One who dodged military service, it was below his status
- One who ordered the bombing of Libyan women and children when Libya had done nothing against the US
- One who has increased the debt more than any other president
- One who throws a baseball and dribbles a basketball like ??????
- The one who kept kids from visiting the White House
President nobama has 3+ years left, hopefully he will do something, anything of value?
Peace
KMA

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Level 1

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
People were getting killed in Bengazi, Oblamer had to jet off to Las Vegas, SOME CALL THAT TREASON. Oblamer is killing innocents with his drones, the UN says he's a criminal.
Some people call that treason - people who don't know what treason means.

Level 1

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

nobamaredux wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wait until homosexual married couples find out that in many circumstances their income tax liability will increase by virtue of being married.
1. Do you really think we're not aware of the "marriage penalty?"
2. Do you really think that matters? Would that stop you from getting married?

Level 1

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
True, I just come here to meet girls. Actually, I just do everything to meet girls. Actually, it's kind of addicting to meet conservative girls and convince them that purple and orange are attractive complementary colors.
LOL!!!!

Why do you think hard-right conservative women have such bad hair?

Answer: No respectable gay hairdresser will touch them.

Michele Bachmann can't even get her husband to do hers!

Level 2

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Lou Annie wrote:
<quoted text>
You could see a reflection of his face in the mirror simply to show it was him and his back.
There was no nudity in either drawing. Why are you so fixated on that word? Men's upper backs, lower legs and toes are not risque.
"Aunt Lou Annie"
"silly" is easily aroused by successful men. Backs, toes and lower legs of men turn her on.
Peace

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

The Second Amendment has turned America into a lawless mess.

No matter how we feel about guns. I own them. But I know they're the reason so many die from guns.

To face the option that our schools must become armed camps to protect our children sends a horrible message to our children. Schools should be a place of learning, fun, socialization. What does it tell them when armed guards are patrolling the building?? Esp. in grades K-4. It tells them that they are not safe from gun violence - anywhere. Think it's gonna stay with them, as the 'duck 'n cover' nuclear drills stayed with the 1950's kids forever??

I fear what the next generation will be like after facing Stalag 17 conditions in order to get an education.

Anyone who says guns are not the reason for gun violence is denying the obvious. It's like saying drowning isn't caused by water.

Adam Lanza, armed with his Samuri Swords, never would have entered the building, much less killed anyone. His mother nurtured the perfect monster, but guns were what set the monster apart.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 20 min _Zoey_ 17,053
The alphabet (Jun '06) 22 min _Zoey_ 1,028
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Louis Slungpoo 45,893
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 2 hr EXECUTE KID KILLERS 484,393
Hey FBI Would Disney and Orange Co Fl Sheriffs ... (Sep '10) 3 hr KillThem 12
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 8 hr Space Shrinker 2,932
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 11 hr Arthur 2,403
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••