Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,623)

Showing posts 812,441 - 812,460 of1,036,626
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh boo hoo Jane, before you spit on your first homeless victim, I made more than you do in a month. Watch out for the falling diapers.
Instant Karma's gonna get you
Gonna look you right in the face
Better get yourself together darlin'
Join the human race
How in the world you gonna see
Laughin' at fools like me
Who in the hell d'you think you are
A super star
Well, right you are
Well we all shine on
Like the moon and the stars and the sun
Well we all shine on
Ev'ryone come on
lily fantasizes about Jane all the time; envious of Jane's life versus her own alcoholic existence behind the warehouse off Dixie Highway

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
"I'm not religious" Flack. Quoting bible verses. Come on dittohead, start spewing limbaughs stuff now too.
I just thought it was funny. Actually I was raised to be a Baptist minister (as were all male member of the family at the time) but I couldn't get past the bullshit of the church.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

***** LIBERALS ON PARADE ******

Welcome to another episode of Liberals on parade!

And here it is:

"Two adult men kissing each other in public is 'love' but two little kids praying in public school is offensive."

And that is today's episode of Liberal's on parade!
Florida

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>vaginas and orgasms? The reason lily's husband takes her on all road trips? "Because she's too ugly, fat, and foul mouth to kiss good-bye.
Do you Ruthie have any idea or comprehension as to how ridiculous and stupid you look??
-
NO one else on this thread looks as stupid as you do... Hello!!..
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

<quoted text>
Yer outta yer minduh.
Hey, is it true that Bush' paintings are being made into velveteen carpets that ya can buy by the roadside and hang on yer walls and stuff? I figgered you'd know bout that thar'...hmmm.
"envy is very unattractive"
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I just thought it was funny. Actually I was raised to be a Baptist minister (as were all male member of the family at the time) but I couldn't get past the bullshit of the church.
And yet you cling to the bullshit that is rightwing philosophy. Homer is amused by this.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Level 5

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Give it up Leo, you're only good for a laugh once a week! This isn't your day... Go back to your Lieberal school compatriots and grade papers and talk about the next grant you will steal, if.. you're able to read more than Dick & Jane?? Oh that's right you are well versed in the bus schedule. Ain't cha?
By the way, thanks for the invite to your annual love-fest.
You don't know the difference between perchant and penchant, but you're trying to insult me? Could this be the reason you rightards can't buy, steal, or cheat your way into winning an election...go pretend to be some other idiot loser, Loser Idiot. Kvetch???

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Nuculur option wrote:
OK, truckman, here it is from one of your own retarded loudmouths:
""Rush Limbaugh: Same-sex marriage will be legal nationwide""
""A lot of people have no personal animus against gay people at all. It's instead, you know, a genuine, I don't know, love/respect for the things they believe define this country as great. They get up every day and they see all this stuff under attack. They see it all under assault. And I think they're just worried about the survivability of the country. And to which the opponents say, "Well, the country's changing and you better get with it and understand it because this genie's not getting put back in the bottle." And I think that's right. I don't care what this court does with this particular ruling, Proposition 8. I think the inertia is clearly moving in the direction that there is going to be gay marriage at some point nationwide.""
The article further states;
Shifting public opinion on legalized same-sex marriage would pose significant problems for the Republican Party, which relies heavily on a large voting base of social conservatives who could abandon the GOP if the party abandons its opposition. The official platform of the Republican Party still calls for a constitutional amendment that would restrict marriage to one man and one woman. Limbaugh who's unsure of what would happen to the party if it changes its position, also said:
""Dick Cheney coming out for gay marriage did not soften the opposition or the hatred to him by people in the Democrat Party or on the left a measurable iota. So in terms of the politics of it in the Republican Party, if they think that they can alienate their evangelical base and replace those voters by becoming more hip, modern, with it, what have you, that remains to be seen. Nobody really knows. But the evidence is that they are not going to be able to do that. Anything can change in politics.""
----------
I know you do not believe in Gov't intrusion in this issue, but it will cause huge problems for the Repugnant Party going forward.
Their whole 'hate everyone that's not like them' is backfiring badly as they become the minority.
I'm lovin' it!!
<quoted text>
What part of 'Government has no business in the marriage business,(federal, state, or local) and 'I don't care who you marry. Marry your sister if that floats your boat.' don't you understand? Oh, you don't understand any of it because like all libtards you can't comprehend what you read!!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I just thought it was funny. Actually I was raised to be a Baptist minister (as were all male member of the family at the time) but I couldn't get past the bullshit of the church.
Two Jehovahs Witnesses knocked on my door this morning; I told them to go away. Why do they think they have the right to impose themselves on others? You never hear of a Jewish person knocking on doors and trying to convert people. Next time, I'm calling the police. Fix their wagon, maybe they're casing the neighborhood for future robberies, see if someone comes to the door.
Nuculur option

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Instant Karma's gonna get you
Gonna knock you right on the head
You better get yourself together
Pretty soon you're gonna be dead
What in the world you thinking of
Laughing in the face of love
What on earth you tryin' to do
It's up to you, yeah you
Ignorance is not what you do lily do. LOL.. It's childish and who you are..

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a life and quit relying on Topix for your social needs.
You spend the entire day here, yet claim to be ssssoooooo busy!!
You're a farce, Flake!!
Your wrong again, but then what else is new.
Nuculur option

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Mexico has benefited by exporting its social and ignorant elements to Morono Valley California...
-
It's the culture...
Act like a dummy, expect to be treated like a dummy, dummy.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer left his sense of humor at home?
Bah, that'll never happen.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

NEW HAVEN, Conn.— An arsenal of weapons including guns, hundreds of rounds of ammunition, a bayonet and several swords was found in the home and car of the gunman who carried out the Newtown school shooting, according to search warrants released Thursday.

Adam Lanza killed 26 people inside Sandy Hook Elementary School and took his own life within five minutes of shooting his way into the building, State's Attorney Stephen J. Sedensky III said in a statement accompanying the release of the warrants in the Dec. 14 massacre. Lanza was found dead in the school wearing military-style
clothing

Investigators found articles on other shootings and a holiday card containing a check made out to Adam Lanza for the purchase of a firearm, authored by his mother, Nancy Lanza.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/28/newt...
Nuculur option

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

NEW HAVEN, Conn.— An arsenal of weapons including guns, hundreds of rounds of ammunition, a bayonet and several swords was found in the home and car of the gunman who carried out the Newtown school shooting, according to search warrants released Thursday.
Adam Lanza killed 26 people inside Sandy Hook Elementary School and took his own life within five minutes of shooting his way into the building, State's Attorney Stephen J. Sedensky III said in a statement accompanying the release of the warrants in the Dec. 14 massacre. Lanza was found dead in the school wearing military-style
clothing
Investigators found articles on other shootings and a holiday card containing a check made out to Adam Lanza for the purchase of a firearm, authored by his mother, Nancy Lanza.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/28/newt...
You can ban guns, box cutters, knifes, swords, scissors, sticks or stones. One will never disarm a deranged liberal.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>We understand some people live in their own little world sonicfiller. Don't assume my posts are about you. But if you're affected by your support of NAMBLA then that must mean you're guilty of something.
own little world....

Christians in America have gotten soft. We’ve turned the nation into an idol to be worshiped. We’ve become so convinced by the “shining city on a hill” rhetoric we think “It can’t happen here,” regarding persecution of Christians.

We’ve turned the American ideal of liberty into an idol we worship. The religious liberty in the first amendment is meant to protect the religious as they seek to draw people to them. But the world demands instead that the first amendment be used to draw the religious to the world and silence those who refuse to go along for the ride. In making an idol of our democratic freedom, the irony is that many evangelicals in America are abdicating the use of it.

What Christians in the United States of America, who’ve had it pretty easy for a long time in the USA, have forgotten or never learned is that the world is deeply hostile to the things, and people, of God. Remember, one thousand nine hundred eighty years ago tomorrow, the world chose to spare a criminal and crucify God himself.

http://www.redstate.com/2013/03/28/christians...

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>And yet you cling to the bullshit that is rightwing philosophy. Homer is amused by this.
And what rightwing philosophy would that be?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
high school science teacher in Idaho is under investigation by the state’s professional standards commission because he reportedly used the word “vagina” during a biology lesson.
Tim McDaniel, who teaches 10th grade science at Dietrich School, told the Twin Falls Times-News that four parents were upset when they learned that his lesson included the word “vagina” and information about the biology behind female orgasm.
McDaniel said that he had never before received a complaint in the 18 years that he had taught science class at Dietrich School
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/03/27/idaho-t...
(Mormons don't have vaginas and orgasms?)
about orgasm i don't know, but some of them have multiple vaginas.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Two Jehovahs Witnesses knocked on my door this morning; I told them to go away. Why do they think they have the right to impose themselves on others? You never hear of a Jewish person knocking on doors and trying to convert people. Next time, I'm calling the police. Fix their wagon, maybe they're casing the neighborhood for future robberies, see if someone comes to the door.
Can't you just shoot em? Don't you have that stand your ground law in Florida?

In PA you better be packing and prepare to fire if you come on to my property unannounced, I'll make up some bullshit story later after they find the bodies.
Nuculur option

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
own little world....
Christians in America have gotten soft. We’ve turned the nation into an idol to be worshiped. We’ve become so convinced by the “shining city on a hill” rhetoric we think “It can’t happen here,” regarding persecution of Christians.
We’ve turned the American ideal of liberty into an idol we worship. The religious liberty in the first amendment is meant to protect the religious as they seek to draw people to them. But the world demands instead that the first amendment be used to draw the religious to the world and silence those who refuse to go along for the ride. In making an idol of our democratic freedom, the irony is that many evangelicals in America are abdicating the use of it.
What Christians in the United States of America, who’ve had it pretty easy for a long time in the USA, have forgotten or never learned is that the world is deeply hostile to the things, and people, of God. Remember, one thousand nine hundred eighty years ago tomorrow, the world chose to spare a criminal and crucify God himself.
http://www.redstate.com/2013/03/28/christians...
sonicfiller has a 150gb of loops of cut-n-paste deranged samples of insanity and support for NAMBLA...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 812,441 - 812,460 of1,036,626
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 4 min Murphey_Law 478,470
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min DDDD-25 43,159
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 3 hr Ami in Mee-ami 11,858
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 3 hr Sami 95,930
two words (Jul '10) 3 hr Princess Hey 26,747
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 3 hr Princess Hey 2,392
~~name three things~~ (Feb '13) 3 hr Princess Hey 591
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••