Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#882164 Mar 31, 2013
A former adviser of Ronald Reagan has some choice words for George W. Bush.

David Stockman, Reagan’s budget director from 1981 to 1985, slammed Bush and his former boss in an op-ed in The New York Times Sunday. Stockman argued in the piece that Reagan’s view on the deficit “created a template for the Republicans’ utter abandonment of the balanced-budget policies of Calvin Coolidge.”

“(Reagan’s deficit policies) allowed George W. Bush to dive into the deep end, bankrupting the nation through two misbegotten and unfinanced wars, a giant expansion of Medicare and a tax-cutting spree for the wealthy that turned K Street lobbyists into the de facto office of national tax policy,” Stockman wrote.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/31/davi...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#882165 Mar 31, 2013
DEATH wrote:
Everybody hates your guts, carol -- even your compatriots on this open latrine of a thread. They only pretend to defend you. They're like the baptists; they'll take anybody. I will too.
The Lord is my savior
I shall not want...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#882166 Mar 31, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Classical Liberalism is nothing like Modern Liberalism which there is nothing Liberal about Modern Liberalism.
Classic Conservationism is nothing like Modern Conservationism in which there is nothing Conservative about Modern Conservatism.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#882167 Mar 31, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Sen. Jeff Flake (R-AZ) said Sunday that there will be a Republican nominee for president who supports gay marriage at some point in the future.
"I think that's inevitable," Flake said on NBC's "Meet the Press." "There will be one and I think he'll receive Republican support -- or she will. So I think that, ah --- yes, the answer is yes."
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/f...
And, she'll be black of course. I must confess this has been sort of an object lesson in how the Republican Party became the Democratic Party and vice-versa.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#882168 Mar 31, 2013
There WAS a time when I would never have DREAMED of inviting Pastor Bob and Liz over to smoke pot and listen to Vince Gill CD's.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#882170 Mar 31, 2013
I just had a thought. A critical thought. So I understand that the crowd followed Jesus along to Calgary and watched, I guess, as the soldiers nailed him to a cross and then stuck the cross in a posthole, leveled it, tamped down the earth, and then stood back to admire their handiwork. And yes I imagine there was an hour or two of fascinated observation as, well, Jesus just sort of hung there (where could he go?)... but... what'd the crowd do then? I mean if you had to pee or attend to the kids or goats or something... I mean to say, how do you get up and leave a crucifiction - THE crucifiction, in fact - without seeming.... rude or insensitive? It would being AT Woodstock, without being IN Woodstock if you know what I mean?

Woodstock... Wood Stock... I like that... imagine if the crowd at THE CRUCIFICTION had i-phones and were texting each other...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#882171 Mar 31, 2013
Iris, you sd this to b a STONNG! ROBE weighs 25 kilos DMN U!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#882172 Mar 31, 2013
Fk U, Samul

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#882173 Mar 31, 2013
Bobert, look lft about 12 dgrees.. see it? Hez got his WHOLE HAND in tht AZZ! AWESUM!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
gene the dancing machine

Birmingham, AL

#882174 Mar 31, 2013
11 million on disability now,I've been saying for years that all Liberals have a Mental Disability !!
carol

Orlando, FL

#882176 Mar 31, 2013
JSD: Pork bellies are up 5.95 for next month though the COW JONES currently reflects an upsurge, perhaps artificial, in Securities.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#882177 Mar 31, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The Lord is my savior
I shall not want...
True.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#882178 Mar 31, 2013
Iris, trn around, Im nekkid!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#882179 Mar 31, 2013
Roid rage, dudz, I gotta maka rn for it...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#882180 Mar 31, 2013
JC lookin weary, probly shoulda skipped the town tour. they did a nice job on his hat tho.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#882181 Mar 31, 2013
carol wrote:
Many times on Easter I'll get out the rabbit fur coat Bill bought me when we students at the elite mid-western university, SIU. Yes, I'll take all my clothes off and just roll my naked body around and around on it on the dining room table. Once, I woke up and was startled to see the paper-boy and his friends with their little faces plastered up against the sliding glass door out onto the porch with all their little winkies out. Kids! Ah, spring!
Do you like to play Angry Birds too? Gotten pretty good at it myself. Still a few levels that seem impossible though. Not even birds or the right birds for the level of difficulty.
carol

Orlando, FL

#882182 Mar 31, 2013
Holy crap, Mira, I'm stuck in traffic and have NO IDEA when I'll be home!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#882183 Mar 31, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
They could have said "God", "our God, "our creator".
They you "your creator".
Since God is the creator...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#882184 Mar 31, 2013
carol wrote:
JSD: Pork bellies are up 5.95 for next month though the COW JONES currently reflects an upsurge, perhaps artificial, in Securities.
Do you eat pork? I don't eat much pork or bacon or ham. Pigs are considered one of the smartest animal. Maybe that's why.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#882185 Mar 31, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
True.
So how's this whole christian thing workin' out for you, honey? I guess this is sort of, your day, isn't it? He died for your sins so now... well, you know... what goes around comes around... karma... that's not a christian concept actually, you guys built in the instant escape hatch so you can be a whore takin' a big hot load in the face when suddenly you feel your heart stop and if you can just spit it all out... oh well, a little levity to pass the time until JC gets back with the beer, huh? We can't both be right, you're still in there with a chance...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rick Scott - before you vote 5 min Florida voter 1
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 8 min King George 96,529
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 39 min janeschinhair 488,871
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 44 min janeschinhair 17,720
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 7 hr Princess Hey 2,557
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 7 hr Princess Hey 9,124
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 7 hr Princess Hey 11,976
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]