Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
carol

Orlando, FL

#882172 Mar 31, 2013
Fk U, Samul

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#882173 Mar 31, 2013
Bobert, look lft about 12 dgrees.. see it? Hez got his WHOLE HAND in tht AZZ! AWESUM!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
gene the dancing machine

Birmingham, AL

#882174 Mar 31, 2013
11 million on disability now,I've been saying for years that all Liberals have a Mental Disability !!
carol

Orlando, FL

#882176 Mar 31, 2013
JSD: Pork bellies are up 5.95 for next month though the COW JONES currently reflects an upsurge, perhaps artificial, in Securities.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#882177 Mar 31, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The Lord is my savior
I shall not want...
True.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#882178 Mar 31, 2013
Iris, trn around, Im nekkid!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#882179 Mar 31, 2013
Roid rage, dudz, I gotta maka rn for it...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#882180 Mar 31, 2013
JC lookin weary, probly shoulda skipped the town tour. they did a nice job on his hat tho.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#882181 Mar 31, 2013
carol wrote:
Many times on Easter I'll get out the rabbit fur coat Bill bought me when we students at the elite mid-western university, SIU. Yes, I'll take all my clothes off and just roll my naked body around and around on it on the dining room table. Once, I woke up and was startled to see the paper-boy and his friends with their little faces plastered up against the sliding glass door out onto the porch with all their little winkies out. Kids! Ah, spring!
Do you like to play Angry Birds too? Gotten pretty good at it myself. Still a few levels that seem impossible though. Not even birds or the right birds for the level of difficulty.
carol

Orlando, FL

#882182 Mar 31, 2013
Holy crap, Mira, I'm stuck in traffic and have NO IDEA when I'll be home!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#882183 Mar 31, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
They could have said "God", "our God, "our creator".
They you "your creator".
Since God is the creator...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#882184 Mar 31, 2013
carol wrote:
JSD: Pork bellies are up 5.95 for next month though the COW JONES currently reflects an upsurge, perhaps artificial, in Securities.
Do you eat pork? I don't eat much pork or bacon or ham. Pigs are considered one of the smartest animal. Maybe that's why.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#882185 Mar 31, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
True.
So how's this whole christian thing workin' out for you, honey? I guess this is sort of, your day, isn't it? He died for your sins so now... well, you know... what goes around comes around... karma... that's not a christian concept actually, you guys built in the instant escape hatch so you can be a whore takin' a big hot load in the face when suddenly you feel your heart stop and if you can just spit it all out... oh well, a little levity to pass the time until JC gets back with the beer, huh? We can't both be right, you're still in there with a chance...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#882186 Mar 31, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you like to play Angry Birds too? Gotten pretty good at it myself. Still a few levels that seem impossible though. Not even birds or the right birds for the level of difficulty.
No, I've never even seen it.(I could make a God joke right here but I'm reining it in for you honey...) It's on your phone, right?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#882187 Mar 31, 2013
carol wrote:
I just had a thought. A critical thought. So I understand that the crowd followed Jesus along to Calgary and watched, I guess, as the soldiers nailed him to a cross and then stuck the cross in a posthole, leveled it, tamped down the earth, and then stood back to admire their handiwork. And yes I imagine there was an hour or two of fascinated observation as, well, Jesus just sort of hung there (where could he go?)... but... what'd the crowd do then? I mean if you had to pee or attend to the kids or goats or something... I mean to say, how do you get up and leave a crucifiction - THE crucifiction, in fact - without seeming.... rude or insensitive? It would being AT Woodstock, without being IN Woodstock if you know what I mean?
Woodstock... Wood Stock... I like that... imagine if the crowd at THE CRUCIFICTION had i-phones and were texting each other...
They were probably too sad to think those kinds of thoughts. A man of love and peace tortured and crucified.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#882189 Mar 31, 2013
carol wrote:
JC lookin weary, probly shoulda skipped the town tour. they did a nice job on his hat tho.
"Love me when I least deserve it, because that's when I really
need it."

-- Swedish Proverb

You always least deserve it, debil. Go talk to JC.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 1

Since: May 11

Aspers, PA

#882190 Mar 31, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Since God is the creator...
to you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#882191 Mar 31, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
They were probably too sad to think those kinds of thoughts. A man of love and peace tortured and crucified.
Yeah, sort of like you guys are trying to do to Obama, huh? Ah well, I appear sloppily sentimental even to me when I play the pedant. Back to the old grindstone... Is this like the German soldiers and the British soldiers getting out of the trenches in the Ardonne and playing football together? Are we bonding?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#882192 Mar 31, 2013
This band of sisters?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#882194 Mar 31, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"Love me when I least deserve it, because that's when I really
need it."
-- Swedish Proverb
You always least deserve it, debil. Go talk to JC.
How sweet! Nothing I like better than to be condescended to by a cripple. Don't bother bein' sweet to me, honey, I can see into your heart.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 5 min ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ... 491,223
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr mdbuilder 50,275
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 1 hr Shaniquah 70,762
The alphabet (Jun '06) 3 hr Princess Hey 1,181
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 3 hr Princess Hey 17,315
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 3 hr Princess Hey 12,016
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 3 hr Princess Hey 9,179
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 7 hr The Real Missy 17,823
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance