Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#880063 Mar 26, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah right, K Mart had a good business model until WalMart came along.
Wanna discuss Sears? Pennys?
How about Woolworth's? They used to be king sh!t of fck mountain.

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#880064 Mar 26, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times are you going to have to ask them that?
At least every other day till I stop posting on here. If not more.

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#880065 Mar 26, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah right, K Mart had a good business model until WalMart came along.
Wanna discuss Sears? Pennys?
Walmart's model is just better. Let's discuss GMC.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#880066 Mar 26, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> How do you post a story off the radio?
Ask Carol to do it, she's a transcriptionist.

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#880067 Mar 26, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>We use the Electoral College in this country Flack, popular vote means sh!t see: Gore vs. Bush 2000
As usual, Homer misses the point entirely.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#880068 Mar 26, 2013
Who says Government doesn’t Pay: Alameda County supervisors Susan Muranishi retires with the Wall Street-like wage of $423,664 a year…Yep….For the rest of her life!! Yours Tax Dollars at Work!!
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#880069 Mar 26, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
When a company struggles, it doesn't necessarily indicate a bad business model, but when onerous regulation and crippling taxation further exacerbates the situation, it's a kiss of death, lengthening Obama's victim's list.
That would only be true if all companies doing the same business were doing poorly, otherwise bad business model holds true. Feel free to insult me.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#880070 Mar 26, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> We? You dot a mouse in your pocket? If you have the money why do you need the rich people's money. Friggin' commies!!!
Peppy keeps mice in his pockets, upside no crumbs. Sure, I floated this one out last week, who says you cannot use the same material.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#880071 Mar 26, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> At least every other day till I stop posting on here. If not more.
So you are much like the pitbull, when you latch on to something you latch. I find most rightwingers to be extremely stubborn, sort a goes with the territory I suspect.
Angela

Pompano Beach, FL

#880072 Mar 26, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>We use the Electoral College in this country Flack, popular vote means sh!t see: Gore vs. Bush 2000
Obama won the popular vote by only a few percentage points, proving almost as many people preferred he not be president...either time.

“Often imitated”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#880073 Mar 26, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Never mind.
You are far too fkn dumb to get it.
"dem" is back for one day and is already humping my leg.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#880074 Mar 26, 2013
WaxmanIdiot wrote:
<quoted text> AND YOU AND YOUR PARTY OF CLOWNS LOST THE ELECTION, STAY IGNORANT AND DEFEATED YOU DUMBFKK! YOU DESERVED WHAT YOU'VE GOT.
My party? I'm a libertarian, clown.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#880075 Mar 26, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
the NRA says you're full of it.
The reason obama and his big government armada are buying up ammunition and guns.. Deprivation is inching closer you moron... In Nazi Germany, sonicfiller would gladly take a job throwing bodies into the furnaces and think he were on the "Left Side" of Liberalism, until the Elites shoot and throw you in last idiot... sonicfiller is a police state fascist.

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

#880076 Mar 26, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
All the white ones, surely? What's with the $250 k thing anyway? Any goddam plumber near a city makes 300k, it's not like it's a rarity? Lotta plumbers use tanning beds, let me tell you.
I know a lot of mexicans who use tanning beds you racist bastard.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#880077 Mar 26, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
It's highly likely the CEO /owner isn't a union monkey or Obama contributor.
you must have missed this....

The Trader Joe's Lesson: How to Pay a Living Wage and Still Make Money in Retail

Companies that invest in higher salaries for low-level employees find success in a competitive market

http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2...

you pay a decent wage and there's no need for a union.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#880078 Mar 26, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> As usual, Homer misses the point entirely.
It's old news Flack, the last 7 elections have been decided by 10 million votes or less, the last time it was more than that was 1984 16+ million more for Reagan over Mondale.

Welcome to reality, you've been missed.

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

#880079 Mar 26, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
Eman still throwing a hissy fit or has he calmed down?
Stock market near record highs, that has to piss Flack off.
Be a man homer!!! You can do it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#880080 Mar 26, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>So you are much like the pitbull, when you latch on to something you latch. I find most rightwingers to be extremely stubborn, sort a goes with the territory I suspect.
stubbornly ignorant and stupid is more like most liberals...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#880081 Mar 26, 2013
WaxmanIdiot wrote:
<quoted text> Typical FLORIDUMB response and another of his stupid sockpuppets, you can run but you can't hide FLORISTUPID, once a liar always a retard.
I am not Florida, nor have I ever posted as Florida. It's no wonder Obama won the election with idiots like you around. They really need a minimum IQ requirement for voting. People like you are the reason why. Stupid Democrat.

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#880082 Mar 26, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>That would only be true if all companies doing the same business were doing poorly, otherwise bad business model holds true. Feel free to insult me.
General Motors and Toyota are in the same business, does GM have a bad business model?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min Hey baby 47,061
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 26 min EXECUTE KID KILLE... 488,289
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 2,144
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 2 hr covcas 11,952
Hotel demolition: Colony Plaza Hotel meets its ... (May '09) 2 hr abbey 23
Bishop Conley to Catholics in medicine: strive ... 3 hr Mychihuahuawillbite 1
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 3 hr Liberal forever 2,989
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 7 hr Bunner 96,466
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]