Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#879931 Mar 26, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>if you make more than $50K a year you don't get the 'tax credit'.
the wealthy will pay the annual fine and use concierge style doctors. the rest of us will be waiting longer for fewer available doctors.
Actually it stops at $92,000 something, family of 4. It was in the article I posted early this morning.

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

gauley bridge wv

#879932 Mar 26, 2013
Supervalu cuts 1100 jobs.
For Real

United States

#879933 Mar 26, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>of course you don't :)
however, that doesn't change that what i posted is accurate.
what any dimwitt posts is nothing but crap jane, carol is another example of desperation talk in full force.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#879934 Mar 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Milk just flew out of my nose.
he retired at 50 because when he had to increase wages for 3 employees he tossed one and he made more money while making 2 work even harder.

lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#879935 Mar 26, 2013
flack wrote:
Study: Elizabeth Warren's Minimum Wage Argument 'Makes Zero Economic Sense'
In fact unlike Warren's $22 hour minimum wage the study says raising the minimum wage to $10.10 an hour will cost poor people 400,000 to 450,000 jobs and 1000's of small businesses to close. Libtards are SO ftiggin' stupid!!!!
If this post got 13 positive judgeits, then Elizabeth Warren is right.
For Real

United States

#879936 Mar 26, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
So what is God going to do with us?
keep you chained up as the minorities you wrongwingers are.

Level 1

Since: May 11

Aspers, PA

#879937 Mar 26, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Look it's really simple math and I really don't care to argue with you about it. If I have a labor cost of $35 an hour for my 3 employees and the minimum wage goes up $2.85 1 person is getting laid off. No way around it. Simple math.
Raising the minimum wage is about two things. Union wages and increased taxes.
You just proved why I know you never ever ran a successful business with employees.

Was that $35 total for 3 employees. Wow you are a cheap ass.

Or was it $35 per employee and an increase of 8% forces you to cut production/customer service by 33%. If you didn't need that third person, you shouldn't have hired them.

You do know how Republicans handled the need to people to make more money? Earned income tax credits. They subsidized businesses that pay minimum wage through YOUR tax dollars.

Just like you want to continue to subsidize these companies by allowing them to pay less & less & have the government chip in with their various programs because their employees still qualify for government benefits.

The buying power of the minimum wage has fallen below inflation & far below production value.

This is made p through government programs & through higher insurance premiums when these people with no insurance get treatment.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#879938 Mar 26, 2013
WaxmanIdiot wrote:
<quoted text> better off a liberal than a retard, stay retard jane, you proved it on nov. 6 2012.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.. "Get all the fools and stupid on your side and you can get elected to anything you idiot."
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#879939 Mar 26, 2013
For Real wrote:
<quoted text> what any dimwitt posts is nothing but crap jane, carol is another example of desperation talk in full force.
For Real, RealDave, Realtime, a bunch of Real idiots...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#879940 Mar 26, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
another example of how far gone they are...
TN lawmakers confuse mop sink for Muslim foot-washing sink
Republican Sen. Bill Ketron, R-Murfreesboro, confirmed that he had spoken to Humphrey about whether there were religious reasons for the new sink after the issue was raised by Rep. Judd Matheny, R-Tullahoma.
http://www.tennessean.com/viewart/20130325/NE...
They sure know how to grow 'em in TN:

State residents who have high medical bills but would not normally qualify for Medicaid, the government health care program for the poor, can call a state phone line and request an application. But the window is tight—the line shuts down after 2,500 calls, typically within an hour—and the demand is so high that it is difficult to get through.[...]

“It’s like the Oklahoma land rush for an hour,” said Russell Overby, a lawyer with the Legal Aid Society in Nashville.“We encourage people to use multiple phones and to dial and dial and dial.”

The phone lines are open only for a few hours, twice a year, which obviously doesn't meet the demand in the state. If the state participated in Obamacare's Medicaid expansion, an additional 180,000 people could be covered in TennCare, according to the state's own estimates. But for now, those people have no other hope than the twice-early chance of hitting the dial-in lottery.

http://www.dailykos.com/
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#879941 Mar 26, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
he retired at 50 because when he had to increase wages for 3 employees he tossed one and he made more money while making 2 work even harder.
I thought he said he retired from working at DHL?

Did you see that moran Amy Kremer, the Teapartyer on CNN? Talk about totally daft! Reminded me of Carol.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#879942 Mar 26, 2013
flack wrote:
Time to crack open a cold one and have a partay
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#879943 Mar 26, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> The real screaming and yelling will start mid-summer leading to mind numbing screeching by Christmas early 2014.
Janes been screeching her whole life, nothing new.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#879944 Mar 26, 2013
The amendment, like the entire bill, isn't binding. But it is a statement from the whole Senate, and particularly the core group of liberal sponsors, that the president's offer of using Social Security and veterans benefits cuts to cut a grand bargain deal is not acceptable to them. According to Sanders, a typical 65-year-old retiree would lose more than $650 a year by their 75th birthday and more than $1,000 a year by their 85th under the chained CPI. It would also cut the benefits of more than 3.2 million disabled veterans receiving disability benefits from the Department of Veterans Affairs, and more than 350,000 surviving spouses and children.
Send an email to the White House telling President Obama to give up the chained CPI cuts to Social Security and veterans.

http://www.dailykos.com/

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

gauley bridge wv

#879945 Mar 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You just proved why I know you never ever ran a successful business with employees.
Was that $35 total for 3 employees. Wow you are a cheap ass.
Or was it $35 per employee and an increase of 8% forces you to cut production/customer service by 33%. If you didn't need that third person, you shouldn't have hired them.
You do know how Republicans handled the need to people to make more money? Earned income tax credits. They subsidized businesses that pay minimum wage through YOUR tax dollars.
Just like you want to continue to subsidize these companies by allowing them to pay less & less & have the government chip in with their various programs because their employees still qualify for government benefits.
The buying power of the minimum wage has fallen below inflation & far below production value.
This is made p through government programs & through higher insurance premiums when these people with no insurance get treatment.
If it was $35 per employee they wouldn't be making minimum wage idiot!! Actually it should have read $30 for 3 employees. You people are mental midgets.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#879946 Mar 26, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought he said he retired from working at DHL?
Did you see that moran Amy Kremer, the Teapartyer on CNN? Talk about totally daft! Reminded me of Carol.
the dog whistle expert?

and they think they're being sly.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#879947 Mar 26, 2013
flack wrote:
sales dropped 3 years in a row.

wrong business model.
FloriDUMB

United States

#879948 Mar 26, 2013
I wonder why this rightwhiners refuse to accept defeat, is it may be because they know they have made fatal mistakes when bush took us to war with lies ? or because most americans know they're nothing but clowns? Oh that's right , because of both.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#879949 Mar 26, 2013
10-year-old North Carolina boy was shot and killed on Sunday evening when his father’s shotgun discharged as he sat in his living room cleaning the weapon.

The child, Christopher Stanlane, Jr., was hit by the round squarely in the head and killed instantly, police told a reporter for WPDE-TV.

“He was pretty careful with [the gun],” the boy’s uncle, Robert Simmons, said in a report aired Monday night.“I don’t think he meant to hold it in that direction, but the way he was cleaning it, I guess he didn’t pay no attention to it and held it that way. There must have been a bullet lodged in the chamber and it fired.”

He added that Stanlane was a good kid “who loved ‘Call of Duty’ and riding four-wheelers,” calling his death “an unbelievable tragedy.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/03/26/police-...
FloriDUMB

United States

#879950 Mar 26, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text> jane says , No surprize, shinningelectr0n, Florida, carol a bunch of Real idiots...
I AGREE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Randy Mcalpin VP Orlando Nissan 9 min NOT CURIOUS ANYMORE 12
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 22 min Princess Hey 4,377
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 32 min No Warming 50,422
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 55 min DRUANTIA 491,269
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 3 hr Murph 70,786
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 4 hr The Real Missy 17,832
last post wins! (Jul '11) 5 hr Miles 5,349
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:10 pm PST