Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#879195 Mar 24, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
A decorated paratrooper from Lodi stationed at Fort Bragg died March 7 after sustaining a gunshot wound, base officials said in a release Wednesday.
The cause of Spc. Donovan Batterson's death is under investigation, but officials said foul play is not expected. No information about the shooting was released.
http://www.lodinews.com/news/article_dc32e212...
Suicide?

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#879196 Mar 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You were here bitching how Obama's policies are losing manufacturing jobs.
Yet it was your hero that lost one out of three.
1 out of 3.
Most manufacturers likely provide health insurance. Wy didn't they end it years ago. Look at the money they would have saved.
Do ya think it was because it helped attract good employees? Really?
This idea that all of a sudden, manufacturers will realize it cost them money is beyond stupid. To think they will get away with just ending $10k/employee a year in benefits is really idiotic.
Maybe your employer thinks you are really worthless & doesn't care if you go elsewhere.
they are offshoring still and we are loosing Manufacturing jobs because it is cheaper to operate outside the Untied States.
ALICIA BANKS

Little Rock, AR

#879197 Mar 24, 2013
that racist global warlord bankster hobama is the worse prez ever!!!!!!!

cc wwiii/ndaa/africom/designer poverty/jobless/homeless/PIC/M IC etc

aliciabanks.xanga.com/769548050/selection-201...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#879198 Mar 24, 2013
Timothy Dluhos, who works for the Fire Department of New York, made posts calling Mayor Michael Bloomberg, who is Jewish,'King Heeb,' referring to black people as 'coloreds' and calling Asians 'chinks.' He also tweeted that his most prized possession is Nazi gold pin with a German U-Boat and a swastika.'My life is ruined. Oh, my God, I'm so sorry,' he cried as he broke down in tears, the New York Post reports.

The Post reports that Dluhos' online comments are part of an epidemic at the FDNY, which is so packed with white men that federal courts have ordered it to change its hiring practices and become more diverse.

'He is not an isolated case,' retired veteran of the city EMS said of Dluhos.'Heís a symptom of a sick system. If you work in the city for police, fire or EMS and tell me youíre surprised by this, youíre a liar.'

The 34-year-old veteran of the department, who made 93,000 in 2011, goes by the online name 'Bad Lieutenant.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22983...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#879199 Mar 24, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>they are offshoring still and we are loosing Manufacturing jobs because it is cheaper to operate outside the Untied States.
Mitt Romney?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#879200 Mar 24, 2013
Oh boo effing hoo:

On February 12, he tweeted 'Iím going to give up racial insults for Lent..' Then later he wrote,'Jesus that didnít [last] too long. F***en chinks canít drive.'

He wrote about the fire station where he works in Brooklyn's Bedford-Stuyvesant neighborhood, saying 'Hahaha! I work with the coloreds. For 12 years so that s*** just run off on me.'

Several times he referred disparagingly to the mayor and his Jewish upbringing.

He mentioned the incident where groundhog Staten Island Chuck bit Bloomberg in the fact, saying 'Too bad he didnít have rabies or AIDS and too bad he didnít bite King Heebís face off.'

He also tweeted,'Thatís how King Jew sees it. Ban all guns & shootings will go down in NYC. But itís the criminals w/the guns.'

Despite the comments, he was pictured smiling at his promotion ceremony with the mayor.

He repeatedly posted photos of naked, obese women.

He also said,'Iím really a dirty pervert. I see a girl with tight pants on and my eyes immediately focus on her crotch to look for camel toe.'

Dluhos also posted several pictures of himself with guns.

He tried to explain his posts to the Post, saying between sobs that he 'didn't hate anyone.'

'Iíve seen strangers shot and killed. Iíve seen families torn apart by violence. Itís a damn shame that gang members ruin it for hardworking, struggling people,' he said.

lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#879201 Mar 24, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Life of Liquor?

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#879202 Mar 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Mitt Romney?
Right because he is looking at cost and the bottom line.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#879203 Mar 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Suicide?
Sure, go right ahead.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#879204 Mar 24, 2013
Since Liberals wants us to refer toí Illegal Aliens as Undocumented Aliensí will we now refer to guns own by individuals thatís been Ban be refer to as ĎUndocumented/Un-Registerí and will these individuals be afforded all Legal Rights as Law Biding Citizens and a Path to Amnesty?
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#879205 Mar 24, 2013
Oh boo effing hoo:
On February 12, he tweeted 'Iím going to give up racial insults for Lent..' Then later he wrote,'Jesus that didnít [last] too long. F***en chinks canít drive.'
He wrote about the fire station where he works in Brooklyn's Bedford-Stuyvesant neighborhood, saying 'Hahaha! I work with the coloreds. For 12 years so that s*** just run off on me.'
Several times he referred disparagingly to the mayor and his Jewish upbringing.
He mentioned the incident where groundhog Staten Island Chuck bit Bloomberg in the fact, saying 'Too bad he didnít have rabies or AIDS and too bad he didnít bite King Heebís face off.'
He also tweeted,'Thatís how King Jew sees it. Ban all guns & shootings will go down in NYC. But itís the criminals w/the guns.'
Despite the comments, he was pictured smiling at his promotion ceremony with the mayor.
He repeatedly posted photos of naked, obese women.
He also said,'Iím really a dirty pervert. I see a girl with tight pants on and my eyes immediately focus on her crotch to look for camel toe.'
Dluhos also posted several pictures of himself with guns.
He tried to explain his posts to the Post, saying between sobs that he 'didn't hate anyone.'
'Iíve seen strangers shot and killed. Iíve seen families torn apart by violence. Itís a damn shame that gang members ruin it for hardworking, struggling people,' he said.
lily loves the boo effing hoo card; it's all part of her motherly language liquor tongue
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#879206 Mar 24, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Right because he is looking at cost and the bottom line.
Ok, so you are lamenting the loss of factory jobs to outsourcing; and then you agree with it?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#879207 Mar 24, 2013
TSM wrote:
Since Liberals wants us to refer toí Illegal Aliens as Undocumented Aliensí will we now refer to guns own by individuals thatís been Ban be refer to as ĎUndocumented/Un-Registerí and will these individuals be afforded all Legal Rights as Law Biding Citizens and a Path to Amnesty?
''HUH!

Gibberish!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#879209 Mar 24, 2013
France Confirms the Death of a Qaeda Leader in Mali

By STEVEN ERLANGER

Published: March 23, 2013

France on Saturday officially confirmed the death of the regional Qaeda leader Abdelhamid Abu Zeid, weeks after he was reported to have been killed in fighting in northern Mali at the end of February

President FranÁois Hollande of France issued a statement saying that the death of Abu Zeid was ďdefinitively confirmedĒ and that his death ďmarks an important step in the fight against terrorism in the Sahel.Ē

Abu Zeid was considered the leader of Al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb, a regional affiliate and offshoot of Al Qaeda, and is thought to be responsible for the kidnapping of numerous Western hostages and the deaths of at least two of them

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/24/world/afric...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#879210 Mar 24, 2013
PAUL: The main thing Iíve said is not to legalize [drugs], but not to incarcerate people for extended periods of time. Iím working with Sen. Leahy. We have a bill on mandatory minimums. There are people in jail for 37, 50, 45 years for non-violent crimes. And thatís a huge mistake. Our prisons are full of non-violent criminals.

I donít want to encourage people to do it. I think even marijuana is a bad thing to do. I think it takes away your incentive to work and show up and do the things you should be doing. I donít think itís a good idea. I donít want to promote that. But I also donít want to put people in jail who make a mistake. Thereís a lot of young people who do this, then later on in their 20s they grow up and they get married and they quit doing things like this. I donít want to put them in jail and ruin their lives.

Look, the last two presidents could conceivably have been put in jail for their drug use and I really think, you know, look what would have happened. It would have ruined their lives. They got lucky, but a lot of poor kids. particularly in the inner city, they donít get lucky, they donít have good attorneys, and they go to jail for these things, and I think itís a big mistake.

http://thinkprogress.org/

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#879211 Mar 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I guarantee you that poll wasn't taken in the central valley, sierras or north of sacramento.
It said "Californians". I think that means overall, not by specific regions.

Who cares about a a few regions that don't have enough population to sway the numbers?? Apparently, you're badly outnumbered, but you know that.

Location hidden

#879212 Mar 24, 2013
You just made that up. It's nonsense.
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Real teachers don't allow Wikipedia as a source.

Location hidden

#879213 Mar 24, 2013
Actually, I did it./
Eman wrote:
This out to stir up the herd.
"Researchers Doug Vogt and Paul Irey claim to know the identity of the lady who forged Obamaís birth certificate."
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#879214 Mar 24, 2013
another today....

A central Pennsylvania father shot and killed his 2-year-old son and wounded his estranged wife during a custody exchange before killing himself, authorities said.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/police-pa-man-...

Location hidden

#879215 Mar 24, 2013
You're wrong. As usual, an old fossil like you uses the rear view mirror to drive.

The times they are a'changin. You will see. There is broad agreement on 100% backround checks even among NRA members. There is a forming consensus in America that will grow over time.

Eventually, assault weapons will be declared illegal, and eventually, they will be taken from you, either voluntarily or by force.

Just as with gay rights and immigration, you're living in the past. America is different from the one you grew up in the 1950's, and you resist it daily.

But there are inevitable social changes in the world, and just as your party is in the process of caving in on both gay rights and immigration, folks like you will keep the hatred alive, thus ensuring that your party will be so divided that Democrats will sweep elections.

Hillary all but announced the other day. You don't have anyone who can match her stature. You've got loud mouthed midgets!!
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Irrelevant statistics.
NRA members and gun enthusiasts in general are one issue voters, and roughly half are Democrats. Gun-grabbing is a political death sentence for a politician in a competitive district.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 8 min Ellen 490,088
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 34 min kal 49,174
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 2 hr Miles 70,587
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 4 hr Miles 17,702
Scott Mansfield granted new trial (Feb '09) 7 hr Whoah 32
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 8 hr Mary NY 26,138
Escaped convict in Seminole County is dangerous (May '09) 14 hr Anonymous 104
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:47 am PST

Bleacher Report 3:47AM
Breaking Down Bucs' Game Plan vs. Packers
Bleacher Report 7:18 AM
Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars: Complete Week 16 Preview for Tennesse
CBS Sports 7:18 AM
Race to the bottom: Buccaneers have leg up in quest for No. 1 pick
NBC Sports 9:57 AM
Jaguars leaning toward starting Blake Bortles
NBC Sports10:07 AM
Jaguars 'leaning more toward playing' Bortles vs Titans - NBC Sports