Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
806,801 - 806,820 of 1,081,585 Comments Last updated 11 min ago

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

huffingtonpost/marymanningclev eland/march-4-2013

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

huffingtoost/marymanningclevel and/march-4-2013
NJ raider 1

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Read up on who? Dimwit!
Thanks for demonstrating my point.
Good thing that physicality provides you with a strong back for your labors.
And you called me mentally hobbled! Lol! You just proved your ignorance with your last statement. That's just it, how you say it Dimwit! My physicality ensures complete dominance over you & you have the mentality of a lab rat , so are you about to inherit the earth, because your irreverent existence is meek!

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> And you called me mentally hobbled! Lol! You just proved your ignorance with your last statement. That's just it, how you say it Dimwit! My physicality ensures complete dominance over you & you have the mentality of a lab rat , so are you about to inherit the earth, because your irreverent existence is meek!
A black racist is no better or worse than a white racist.
NJ raider 1

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> A black racist is no better or worse than a white racist.
Almost, but no cigar Flack,"a black realist." Why lie & sugar coat the truth? It is what it is! That would be like lying to the fact that white folks were dominate over the black race for hundreds of years on this continent & a few others. I'm far from a racist. My families multi cultural background speaks to you finger pointers. My Puerto Rican girlfriend, 2 white sister in laws, countless biracial cousins , & half Dominican & half Puerto Rican nephews says otherwise! The truth is the truth, & to lie about it is to hide from it. No matter how much you hide, the truth is still there Flack!
Hello

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
Hello again my friends!!! Good Morning!!!
As you all can see I have been up all night judging your posts!!
A "labor of love" though tiring!! I had to change my depends three times last night but it was worth every diaper as it was challenging and exciting!!
I will be on board all day today making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole pupose being to harass the legitimate posters who use this forum.
I will also be juding your posts all day.
I plan to be here for the entire day and night with my sockpuppets (Aphelion, No Surprize and Forum are with me now) so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!! Please JOIN in!! I will give you a head start if needed. Just remember, double up on the depends!!!!
I try and eat foods that are constipating to give me that extra edge I need for marathon judging competitions.(my secret is cheese and double strength depends, try it!!!)
Most sincerely, Waxman!!
And boys, phone numbers please!!
Call me!
Hello to you too! I have many de-vices.

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Almost, but no cigar Flack,"a black realist." Why lie & sugar coat the truth? It is what it is! That would be like lying to the fact that white folks were dominate over the black race for hundreds of years on this continent & a few others. I'm far from a racist. My families multi cultural background speaks to you finger pointers. My Puerto Rican girlfriend, 2 white sister in laws, countless biracial cousins , & half Dominican & half Puerto Rican nephews says otherwise! The truth is the truth, & to lie about it is to hide from it. No matter how much you hide, the truth is still there Flack!
What a load! The fact that you felt compelled to list your family tree says enough. Nothing else needs said.
Hello

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
As do I!!! I run scripts, they allow me a huge advantage when it comes to judging the posts! I realize it's cheating but it makes me feel so much better about our team losing the election!! The judgits to me are like a consolation prize when I think about how badly our Republican friends are doing right now. I delude myself with them and try to convince myself we are winning!!! Join me!!
I spend the day here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I have full control of the thread!!!
I like to think it's mine!!!! I would be more than happy if you would like to team up!! Leave your phone number in my personal topix message box. I will call you and we can toss around some strategies for winning my Judgit Tournament!! Looking forward to hearing from you!!!
(You are a man, I hope!)
With Fondest regards, Nostrilis Waxman!!!
That sounds like a good plan! Of course I'm a man you big silly!
I have to ask though... you're not one of those johnny come lately half breed wannabe injins are you?
Cause I used to call one of them everyday and he turned out to be a girl with a really deep voice. I don't want to go down that road again, that's for sure!

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
No, just an objection to trivializing real rape.
There is a difference.
Fascinating!!I'm 'assuming' you have some expertise in this area. Please, explain the difference between 'rape' and 'real rape'. You know, from the raped person's perspective...
NJ raider 1

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> What a load! The fact that you felt compelled to list your family tree says enough. Nothing else needs said.
A Flack, if your opinion of me mattered I wouldn't be who I am! Truth be told we (the adults) have these conversations all the time. The power & influence the white race had over society as a whole in this country. If you won't lite about that, why lie about the physical dominance the black race has over society as a whole? All you topix faithfuls love to turn statistics into facts, well the statistics are out there Flack. I don't gotta name names. In all athletic events that black folks play a part in, we dominate & are known to be the best in. To deny the facts is to lie to ones self. You wouldn't be calling yourself a liar now would you Flack? And don't bring up Rocky Marciano & his 43-0 record. The man fought his cousin like 15 times! Besides you would even say Ali or some black guy was the greatest unless you're lying to yourself again Flack!

“searching myself”

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> A Flack, if your opinion of me mattered I wouldn't be who I am! Truth be told we (the adults) have these conversations all the time. The power & influence the white race had over society as a whole in this country. If you won't lite about that, why lie about the physical dominance the black race has over society as a whole? All you topix faithfuls love to turn statistics into facts, well the statistics are out there Flack. I don't gotta name names. In all athletic events that black folks play a part in, we dominate & are known to be the best in. To deny the facts is to lie to ones self. You wouldn't be calling yourself a liar now would you Flack? And don't bring up Rocky Marciano & his 43-0 record. The man fought his cousin like 15 times! Besides you would even say Ali or some black guy was the greatest unless you're lying to yourself again Flack!
That's an awful lot of effort to describe why you don't care about his opinion...
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
We are all products of our environment to a limited extent. Beyond that, there lies the magic of whimsy, caprice and infinite probabilities determining uniqueness of every individual.
This can make all the difference in a world and in a life.
But the shuffleheads of this world enjoy the perceived and mistaken security found below that extent where we can throw our hands up in the air declaring that "I'm just a product of my environment. I can't help being what and who I am".
So she remains an oil stain and is unapologetic about it.
Have to have SOME compassion when dealing with some of this stuff--people can be so flocked up, and when they impose they're flocked upedness onto others..therein starts the "pattern" of flocked up.

Huh, sounds like some words eligible for noteable mention in flacks book of flocked up world :-)
Just a minute

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Fascinating!!I'm 'assuming' you have some expertise in this area. Please, explain the difference between 'rape' and 'real rape'. You know, from the raped person's perspective...
When did rape become anything other than a sexual assault? Now rape is becoming a political issue as well? Anyone assinine enough to try and change what rape is to suit their own agenda isn't worth talking to. Rape is and will always be a sexual assault. It doesn't always have to involve a penis. Don't waste your breath. Did you know that eating Hostess twinkies has now become a political statement? I wonder if the children who love them know that?
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't become a world renowned neurosurgeon by following a herd mentality. Neither was he handed his skills on a silver platter.
He worked hard and overcame obstacles and achieved his goals. If that makes him a token in the eyes of liberals, it's because he doesn't make sense to people who find those attributes alien.
What makes you think intelligent and forward-thinking people are qualified to lead?
How many commas did Obama have in his bank statement after writing a few books about himself? What qualified him to be the president?
Which makes the man very respect worthy, based upon actual honest earned MERIT!!!!!!

(a refreshing change!)
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Where's goober ghost? some one tell he I want a toasted marshmellow.

On a kuberzerconnyisland encrusted frosted dogppoo lined silver plater, served by butlers-khakis, shoes and shirts required, ready to attend to muh every whim, w/out any lip.

NOW.

(wahwahwahwah lol)

“searching myself”

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Auntblabby wrote:
<quoted text>
Love, shove, that's better than anything Mr. Simpson has put out in months.
Nah. Homer's hilarious. You must have missed something.

")

“searching myself”

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
Obama once again proves himself to be a master politician, ducking any responsibility for the failure of gun control legislation.
Good old Uncle Joe Biden takes the fall.
Atta boy, Joe.
Oh, come on. Did you REALLY think the Senate would ever even consider a gun bill? These guys want to get re-elected.

They're going after bullets, instead.

Level 1

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that the sequester has had its less than Draconian effects, lets move on to some real spending cuts.
And now that Galt proves himself actually dumber than Fox in thinking the sequester cuts were all to be made within the first couple of weeks.
NJ raider 1

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>That's an awful lot of effort to describe why you don't care about his opinion...
Just another to show just how far his mentality stretches! If you call a paragraph a lot of effort, I'd ate to see what it takes to wipe your ass! Again, you don't have to agree, but the truth is the truth & to deny the truth is to lie to ones self, Small brain!

“searching myself”

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
But you forget that I am not a stopped clock.
A volley is an attempt while a hit is a score.
Keep playing volleyball:}
Oh, right - you're a stopped colon.

Made you an appointment with Roto Rooter. Deb should be there shortly.

And the hits just keeeeeep on comin'...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 13 min Murphey_Law 484,213
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 28 min The Real Missyfit 17,567
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 59 min Princess Hey 4,120
The alphabet (Jun '06) 1 hr Princess Hey 1,027
Deputy Keith Rogers And Walt Disney Framed Me F... 2 hr DeathToTraitors 1
We Should Hang All Crooked Cops And Crooked Pol... 2 hr DeathToTraitors 3
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 2 hr marce-encore 151
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••