Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#876764 Mar 20, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't become a world renowned neurosurgeon by following a herd mentality. Neither was he handed his skills on a silver platter.
He worked hard and overcame obstacles and achieved his goals. If that makes him a token in the eyes of liberals, it's because he doesn't make sense to people who find those attributes alien.
What makes you think intelligent and forward-thinking people are qualified to lead?
How many commas did Obama have in his bank statement after writing a few books about himself? What qualified him to be the president?
be a bit hard for a religious nutjob to get into the WH.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#876766 Mar 20, 2013
Iraq war cost:$6 trillion. What else could have been done?

As taxpayers, we're all on the hook for that estimated $6-trillion tab. That's nearly half the current national debt.

http://www.latimes.com/business/money/la-fi-m...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#876767 Mar 20, 2013
For his first annual budget next week, President Obama has banned four accounting gimmicks that President George W. Bush used to make deficit projections look smaller. The price of more honest bookkeeping: A budget that is $2.7 trillion deeper in the red over the next decade than it would otherwise appear, according to administration officials.

The new accounting involves spending on the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, Medicare reimbursements to physicians and the cost of disaster responses.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/20/us/politics...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#876768 Mar 20, 2013
Post #876765

WHY did you DELETE this?

Arpaio: Obama's birth certificate not authentic
Updated: Mar 14, 2013 6:52 AM EDT <<---<<<
http://www.kpho.com/story/17053035/arpaio-to-...

F-A-I-L-U-R-E--in--chief ...

;0)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#876769 Mar 20, 2013
Ted Cruz Responds To Birther Concerns Floated By Sean Hannity (VIDEO)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/19/ted-...

huuuummmmm

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#876770 Mar 20, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Post #876765
WHY did you DELETE this?
Arpaio: Obama's birth certificate not authentic
Updated: Mar 14, 2013 6:52 AM EDT <<---<<<
http://www.kpho.com/story/17053035/arpaio-to-...
F-A-I-L-U-R-E--in--chief ...
;0)
Who f cking cares? I wouldn't show you retarded mfrs shit either. You actually took time out of your morning to post this birther nonsense. Speaks volumes about you. Read sonicfilters post above & place blame on he who deserve it, then tell me which of Obama's policies have effected you so much for you to be so objective!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#876771 Mar 20, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Today I'm no longer sad when I see the dereliction among you NJ raider; instead I marvel your urban preserves, projects, ghettos the face of 100+years of failure, your own disuse and neglect, and try to understand, but respectably decline to act or be a boy like you...
As I've stated before you butt Munch, you have nothing I don't have besides things attributed to time like grey hair, a bad back & cracking knees, & just maybe a mail order bride. Other then that, my preserve, your preserve, my projects, your stinking ass farm, 100+ years of failure or the FACT that we're physically dominate over your species. It only in your mind. You fear what you don't understand. You don't understand cuz well, your an idiot!!!
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#876772 Mar 20, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> As I've stated before you butt Munch, you have nothing I don't have besides things attributed to time like grey hair, a bad back & cracking knees, & just maybe a mail order bride. Other then that, my preserve, your preserve, my projects, your stinking ass farm, 100+ years of failure or the FACT that we're physically dominate over your species. It only in your mind. You fear what you don't understand. You don't understand cuz well, your an idiot!!!
physically dominate ... mentally hobbled

forever the beast of burden

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#876773 Mar 20, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Ted Cruz Responds To Birther Concerns Floated By Sean Hannity (VIDEO)
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/19/ted-...
huuuummmmm
Obama arrives in Israel.
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#876774 Mar 20, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
physically dominate ... mentally hobbled
forever the beast of burden
General Monk Monk, read up on him then tell me who's mentally hobbled! Besides, at least in this world physicality is the last level in life so you remain on the losing end! The meek shall inherit the earth! Straight out of the good book. Prophecy fulfilled!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#876775 Mar 20, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> General Monk Monk, read up on him then tell me who's mentally hobbled! Besides, at least in this world physicality is the last level in life so you remain on the losing end! The meek shall inherit the earth! Straight out of the good book. Prophecy fulfilled!!!
Read up on who? Dimwit!
Thanks for demonstrating my point.
Good thing that physicality provides you with a strong back for your labors.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#876776 Mar 20, 2013
huffingtonpost/marymanningclev eland/march-4-2013

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

gauley bridge wv

#876777 Mar 20, 2013
huffingtoost/marymanningclevel and/march-4-2013

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#876778 Mar 20, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Read up on who? Dimwit!
Thanks for demonstrating my point.
Good thing that physicality provides you with a strong back for your labors.
And you called me mentally hobbled! Lol! You just proved your ignorance with your last statement. That's just it, how you say it Dimwit! My physicality ensures complete dominance over you & you have the mentality of a lab rat , so are you about to inherit the earth, because your irreverent existence is meek!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

gauley bridge wv

#876779 Mar 20, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> And you called me mentally hobbled! Lol! You just proved your ignorance with your last statement. That's just it, how you say it Dimwit! My physicality ensures complete dominance over you & you have the mentality of a lab rat , so are you about to inherit the earth, because your irreverent existence is meek!
A black racist is no better or worse than a white racist.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#876781 Mar 20, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> A black racist is no better or worse than a white racist.
Almost, but no cigar Flack,"a black realist." Why lie & sugar coat the truth? It is what it is! That would be like lying to the fact that white folks were dominate over the black race for hundreds of years on this continent & a few others. I'm far from a racist. My families multi cultural background speaks to you finger pointers. My Puerto Rican girlfriend, 2 white sister in laws, countless biracial cousins , & half Dominican & half Puerto Rican nephews says otherwise! The truth is the truth, & to lie about it is to hide from it. No matter how much you hide, the truth is still there Flack!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Hello

Las Vegas, NV

#876782 Mar 20, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Hello again my friends!!! Good Morning!!!
As you all can see I have been up all night judging your posts!!
A "labor of love" though tiring!! I had to change my depends three times last night but it was worth every diaper as it was challenging and exciting!!
I will be on board all day today making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole pupose being to harass the legitimate posters who use this forum.
I will also be juding your posts all day.
I plan to be here for the entire day and night with my sockpuppets (Aphelion, No Surprize and Forum are with me now) so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!! Please JOIN in!! I will give you a head start if needed. Just remember, double up on the depends!!!!
I try and eat foods that are constipating to give me that extra edge I need for marathon judging competitions.(my secret is cheese and double strength depends, try it!!!)
Most sincerely, Waxman!!
And boys, phone numbers please!!
Call me!
Hello to you too! I have many de-vices.

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

gauley bridge wv

#876783 Mar 20, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Almost, but no cigar Flack,"a black realist." Why lie & sugar coat the truth? It is what it is! That would be like lying to the fact that white folks were dominate over the black race for hundreds of years on this continent & a few others. I'm far from a racist. My families multi cultural background speaks to you finger pointers. My Puerto Rican girlfriend, 2 white sister in laws, countless biracial cousins , & half Dominican & half Puerto Rican nephews says otherwise! The truth is the truth, & to lie about it is to hide from it. No matter how much you hide, the truth is still there Flack!
What a load! The fact that you felt compelled to list your family tree says enough. Nothing else needs said.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Hello

Las Vegas, NV

#876785 Mar 20, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
As do I!!! I run scripts, they allow me a huge advantage when it comes to judging the posts! I realize it's cheating but it makes me feel so much better about our team losing the election!! The judgits to me are like a consolation prize when I think about how badly our Republican friends are doing right now. I delude myself with them and try to convince myself we are winning!!! Join me!!
I spend the day here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I have full control of the thread!!!
I like to think it's mine!!!! I would be more than happy if you would like to team up!! Leave your phone number in my personal topix message box. I will call you and we can toss around some strategies for winning my Judgit Tournament!! Looking forward to hearing from you!!!
(You are a man, I hope!)
With Fondest regards, Nostrilis Waxman!!!
That sounds like a good plan! Of course I'm a man you big silly!
I have to ask though... you're not one of those johnny come lately half breed wannabe injins are you?
Cause I used to call one of them everyday and he turned out to be a girl with a really deep voice. I don't want to go down that road again, that's for sure!

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#876788 Mar 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
No, just an objection to trivializing real rape.
There is a difference.
Fascinating!!I'm 'assuming' you have some expertise in this area. Please, explain the difference between 'rape' and 'real rape'. You know, from the raped person's perspective...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 1 hr Vic 96,609
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr Riverside 490,127
Review: Global Motorwerks LLC (Aug '13) 7 hr Melanie 7
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 hr kal 49,174
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 12 hr Miles 70,587
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 14 hr Miles 17,702
Scott Mansfield granted new trial (Feb '09) 18 hr Whoah 32
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando