Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
805,161 - 805,180 of 1,100,115 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
carol

Orlando, FL

#874965 Mar 16, 2013
In other words, free lunches and designer clothes don't go together.

Not when other students brought bagged lunches every day and were wearing the same old tee-shirts.

There's something very wrong with this picture.
UR One

Pompano Beach, FL

#874966 Mar 16, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
When backed into a corner, chimps throw their feces.
Throw all the feces you want, chimp, you' re still a loser, and your Party is less popular than head lice.
Reading your posts it's pretty obvious why.
corneredchimpfecesloserheadlic eobamaworshipperforsure say what? LOL
Stoneman

Boise, ID

#874967 Mar 16, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, the fact that some of my students were receiving free lunches and wearing designer clothes and sneakers is still about priorities and using the taxpayers' money wisely.
Nothing to do with racism.
Amazing, isn't it?

I was standing behind a mama and her offspring at a 7-11 in Colorado Springs (not the cheapest place to buy groceries by a long-shot) when mama bought her middle-school aged kid a muffin and juice to go with her coffee and pastry, she paid for it with food stamps.

The kid was wearing a sport jacket, leather, that I could identify as $100+ because I had purchased a similar jacket a few months prior.

A guy at my office has a sweet Harley-Davidson (one that I could never afford) and a hand-held computer with all the bells and whistles. And his kids are among the 25% receiving free/reduced lunches in public schools.

Did you know that according to the Wall Street Journal, 2 years ago over 60% of the "poor" (those qualified for public assistance) in the US had CABLE TV?

Don't back down. Liberals are worthless parasites. They protect their own because they are too damn pathetic and lazy to pay their own way.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
GOPidiots

Hollywood, FL

#874968 Mar 16, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"Thanks for the 'heads-up', so to speak, but the warning was completely irrelevant to my circumstances."
I'm sorry. You've never used a toilet in your life.
But you do use a toilet seat as bling-bling around your neck.
Throw all the feces you can Chimp...won't change the fact that the GOP can't win a national election.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
UR One

Pompano Beach, FL

#874969 Mar 16, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem a little confused about how elections work.
Correction, Obama defeated McCain and Romney, not America.
America preferred Obama, and clearly you have completely missed the reasons why, which is fine by me, and why you'll continue losing elections.
confusedObamaworshipperloserfo rAmericalowlifeghettoleechfors ure say what? LOL
UR One

Pompano Beach, FL

#874970 Mar 16, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus Christ Carol, Obama takes a crap and you'd find that alarming.
I already posted links with all the media criticism of Obama.
You are one clueless clown.
allObamadoesistakeacrapnothing elseforsure say what? LOL
UR One

Pompano Beach, FL

#874971 Mar 16, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
"Demonizing the opposition"
Again, Cluless Carol, have you bothered to read the sh@t talking coming out of CPAC?
cluelesssh@ttalkingObamaworshi pperforsure say what? LOL
GOPidiots

Hollywood, FL

#874972 Mar 16, 2013
[sonerh
carol wrote:
In other words, free lunches and designer clothes don't go together.
Not when other students brought bagged lunches every day and were wearing the same old tee-shirts.
There's something very wrong with this picture.
Then report the parents, you spineless wimp. Call the parents out on their behavior, and the values they are teaching their children. Rather than be a racist passive aggressive whiner, DO something about it. Remind the parents just WHO is providing that free lunch.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#874973 Mar 16, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>But for god's sake, don't acknowledge the gay, female, or 'brown' ones as US citizens with 'Constitutional rights'.
If they have rights, those rights automatically infringe on your old white male ones.
("So sayeth the shepherd..........SO SAYETH THE FLOCK.")
Right smack dab in the middle of the spectacularly beautiful, touching, innocent verve of childhood romps the rotund, unbathed shovelhead72 pressing her cloven hooves painfully deep into the fresh upward faces of tiny flowers. They only ask for sunshine and rain.

You've got the class of 10,000 Wilda Beasts in heat.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#874974 Mar 16, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
Erm,'straight' white male ones.
I figure you're old, but I could be wrong there.
You are as old as petrified dung.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#874975 Mar 16, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus Christ Carol, Obama takes a crap and you'd find that alarming.
I already posted links with all the media criticism of Obama.
You are one clueless clown.
Media criticism of this president and journalistic digging to get to the bottom of any suspected wrongdoing on the part of this president is sorely lacking.

In fact, I'd go so far as to say dangerously lacking.

They treat him with kid gloves.

Bush was hammered 24/7 by the media his entire two terms. Yet, the liberal media remains completly silent on Fast and Furious, Benghazi, Obama's contradictory sequester comments, the exploding debt, the Solyndra fiasco and the acceration of the drone program...just to name a few examples.

Surely, you, know this too.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#874976 Mar 16, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah stupid, wind and solar are so bogus that the Chinese are making heavy investments in both as are the Germans. The Chinese in particular are not fools. They realize that an economy based primarily on fossil fuels isn't sustainable in the long run. Morons like you can't see beyond the end of your nose.
By the way the earned income credit was put into law by Ronald Reagan. It puts money into the pockets of people who are going to spend it and stimulate the economy.
Your understanding of economics extends about as far as your little tallywhacker.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#874977 Mar 16, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
"Demonizing the opposition"
Again, Cluless Carol, have you bothered to read the sh@t talking coming out of CPAC?
You mean like "if you're lucky enough to have a job, you're making less"?

The truth and demonizing are two different things entirely.

Any president who continually blames staff members, the secret service or the other party for their own blunders is a sign of a weak president.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#874978 Mar 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The Chinese are investing only because the US government is subsidizing the sale of their products through tax credits. Drop the tax credits and the sales will evaporate.
Every megawatt of solar or wind power requires a megawatt of backup fossil power. Unless you don't mind freezing in the dark.
Look at it this way: the Jerk-In-Chief wants to pizz billions more down the drain on his Green Boondogles and the Chinese are eating it up like candy.

A Fool and his money are soon parted but, in this case, a Fool is parting us from our money.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
GOPidiots

Hollywood, FL

#874979 Mar 16, 2013
Stoneman wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing, isn't it?
I was standing behind a mama and her offspring at a 7-11 in Colorado Springs (not the cheapest place to buy groceries by a long-shot) when mama bought her middle-school aged kid a muffin and juice to go with her coffee and pastry, she paid for it with food stamps.
The kid was wearing a sport jacket, leather, that I could identify as $100+ because I had purchased a similar jacket a few months prior.
A guy at my office has a sweet Harley-Davidson (one that I could never afford) and a hand-held computer with all the bells and whistles. And his kids are among the 25% receiving free/reduced lunches in public schools.
Did you know that according to the Wall Street Journal, 2 years ago over 60% of the "poor" (those qualified for public assistance) in the US had CABLE TV?
Don't back down. Liberals are worthless parasites. They protect their own because they are too damn pathetic and lazy to pay their own way.
Yeah, uh huh. I'm sure a middle school kid would share your fashion sense.
Dumb ass.
Again, spineless wimp, why haven't you had the guts to call out your co worker for gaming the system?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#874980 Mar 16, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
When we were once sane and on the same page about protecting children from child rapists and repeat offenders, a mandatory sentence of 25 years would have been a no brainer.
The only 6 states left who still refuse to protect children now have a glaring spotlight on them.
Also, a few of the Obama media worshippers are starting to break from the pack. Let's hope more follow suit.
How much has NAMBLA contributed to the Boy Messiah's political fund?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
GOPidiots

Hollywood, FL

#874981 Mar 16, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Media criticism of this president and journalistic digging to get to the bottom of any suspected wrongdoing on the part of this president is sorely lacking.
In fact, I'd go so far as to say dangerously lacking.
They treat him with kid gloves.
Bush was hammered 24/7 by the media his entire two terms. Yet, the liberal media remains completly silent on Fast and Furious, Benghazi, Obama's contradictory sequester comments, the exploding debt, the Solyndra fiasco and the acceration of the drone program...just to name a few examples.
Surely, you, know this too.
When the FOX hyped manufactured issues rise to the level of Bush's incompetence, get back to us, OK?
Iraq
Katrina
Gonzo
Scooter Libby
Economic collapse

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#874982 Mar 16, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
2009 :-)
You do live in the past.:-)
I know that Race Card holders do.

Like you, hypocrite extraordinaire.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#874983 Mar 16, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
[sonerh<quoted text>
Then report the parents, you spineless wimp. Call the parents out on their behavior, and the values they are teaching their children. Rather than be a racist passive aggressive whiner, DO something about it. Remind the parents just WHO is providing that free lunch.
My job was to teach their children. Not confront them about their bad decisions.

My observation did not affect my teaching them either.

The system was just screwed up back then as it is today. Abuses were and still are happening. So what good would it have done anyway?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#874984 Mar 16, 2013
Stoneman wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing, isn't it?
The reason these abuses are so rampant and take place right under our noses is because there's no way the federal government can keep track of them all.

Yet, the federal government is now going to manage the nation's health care and give even more money to entitlement programs.

It's going to have to get a lot worse before it can start geting better, I'm afraid.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 22 min EXECUTE KID KILLE... 486,561
The alphabet (Jun '06) 2 hr Doug77 1,047
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr SpaceBlues 46,307
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 4 hr The Real Missy 17,627
What life is like for Casey Anthony 6 hr Rambler 192
Privilege Waived - Part II . . . Remember Me? 10 hr Lon Spector 29
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 11 hr Sur 13 Beat 2,959
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search