Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
804,881 - 804,900 of 1,083,624 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
no. here's the case that O'Reilly cherry picked...
A 41-year-old former private soccer coach accused of having sex with a teen-aged student in Jefferson County was sentenced to two years in jail and 10 years to life on intensive supervised probation for sex offenders.
http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_14780270
He used the threat of suicide to manipulate the child. I say, give him the gun and let him off himself

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

shovelhead72 wrote:
Special to whomever was wondering about shinny's whereabouts - he's still cowering in the corner of his outhouse, after having been bitch-slapped yesterday. I've been throwing him thin mints and moon-pies , in an effort to calm his nerves, but to no avail so far...
These things take time.
Spring is almost here. Are the Swallows making nests in your hairy armpits yet? They won't need to go far for the mud, babee.

Go lick yer wounds, the ones that you CAN lick. Holes in the head don't allow for that:}
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
If Fox News is so "deceitful", "inaccurate" as you claim ...
O'Reilly in particular ...
Then why has CNN and MSNBC been having a difficult time competing in their ratings in the 8PM time slot against O'Reilly?
Clearly, it is you and your liberal cronies who have stated liberals are the majority and conservatives are the minority.
So, WHO exactly is watching Fox News and O'Reilly and NOT watching CNN and MSNBC ?
See, your logical deduction is flawed and faulty.
Any premise built upon it suffers the same fate.
<quoted text>
perspective....

4.26% of the republicans who voted for Romney watch FOX every day.

bunch of old folks who will all be dead in 10 years. and since you seem to be so well informed; how is FOX doing with the young folks?

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Hardly...he's tangled in a shower-curtain liner, and all his extremities...ahem...are covered in used jerk-socks.
Fed-Ex me the chaps, I'll see what I can accomplish for him in that department.
Shall I offer your best regards? I'm about out of moon-pies...
")
Ferget the Moon Pies. You're standing in Cow Pies and we know who the Cow is...
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
DaDonald PACKED the house....NOT.
There were 4 people in the audience.
Speaking of idiots...Can't wait for Sarah!
4? That's hilarious, were they his kids and the Russian wife?
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The same ones who keep their fingers up their buttholes.
This is not a dating site
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
He used the threat of suicide to manipulate the child. I say, give him the gun and let him off himself
i agree. but for carol to imply that every case in Colorado is the same as to sentencing is purposely deceitful.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

To a liberal mind that has been indoctrinated, no facts presented can be "absorbed".

The Facts have already BEEN presented.

Denial keeps one blind to ALL Truth and Fact.
It is the ultimate form of myopic peception.
Obtuse Darkness. The very opposite of Enlightened.
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts? and what would they be?
the FOXbot emphatic assertion bs is not fact. if you can't cite a fact that relates to the truth, then you have no facts.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

The reason why Fox News is the cable ratings leader is because their audience won’t watch anything else. Democrats split their loyalties four ways between PBS, ABC, MSNBC, and CNN, but Republicans only watch Fox.

After numerous wrong predictions and years of flat out propaganda campaigns against Barack Obama, it’s not a surprise that Democrats and Independents would no longer trust Fox News. What is surprising is that it took Independents four years to turn off Fox. When considered with Fox News’ ratings decline in the key 25-54 demographic, it is clear that the Fox audience is narrowing.

The portrait of today’s Fox News viewer is a white Republican with an average age of 66 years old. In other words, Fox’s viewership completely mirrors the base of the Republican Party. The network’s decision to drop Dick Morris was likely made to address this trust issue, but the larger problem is that Fox News is being left behind by the changing demographics of the country.

http://www.politicususa.com/real-trouble-fox-...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
To a liberal mind that has been indoctrinated, no facts presented can be "absorbed".
The Facts have already BEEN presented.
Denial keeps one blind to ALL Truth and Fact.
It is the ultimate form of myopic peception.
Obtuse Darkness. The very opposite of Enlightened.
<quoted text>
still won't cite any 'facts'.

so enlightened you are.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
One wouldn't know it, the way you swoon over Obammy.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
One doesn't not need a penis to commit rape nor hands to steal.
Laws deter the lawful minded, I agree that they have no meaning to the criminal. Same with the death penalty.
Laws allow for the removal of the criminal and prevention of further crimes.
"One doesn't not need a penis to commit rape nor hands to steal."????

"One doesn't not need...."???!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. ...Let me correct that for you, you airhead liquor taste-tester.

One doesn't need a brain to commit embarrassingly stupid posts nor a tongue to lie like a rug.

In the future, you can feel free to ask me to fix more for you.

Humility is a virtue:}
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i agree. but for carol to imply that every case in Colorado is the same as to sentencing is purposely deceitful.
That's classic Carol. So Trump thinks we should go back to Iraq to get the oil!!

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
OK. So go lick your fingers now.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

What? No long C&P? No link?

That's a small percentage.

So, it makes for a "small" argument.

And what about those who voted for Romney and DON'T watch Fox News?

What about those who watch Fox News and DIDN'T vote for Romney?

Democrats watch Fox News. Apparently. They've abandoned CNN and MSNBC. Ratings evidence that Fact. America is tired of the Lame Stream Liberal Media in the tank for obama and this administration.

They're also tired of the fluff and non-news that liberal media is floating. It insults their integrity.
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
perspective....
4.26% of the republicans who voted for Romney watch FOX every day.
bunch of old folks who will all be dead in 10 years. and since you seem to be so well informed; how is FOX doing with the young folks?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Beyond Fox News

Meet the post-movement conservatives.

The deeply pro-life Ross Douthat takes on philosophical and cultural questions in the New York Times. James Poulos, who founded the “Postmodern Conservative” blog at First Things, is now a producer at Huffington Post Live and contributor to Forbes and Vice. Others, like Josh Barro, a sharp policy analyst for Bloomberg, resist the conservative label altogether. Barro calls himself a neoliberal.

Friedersdorf notes that the movement itself began as a meager upstart:“Alternative or dissident conservatism has a better chance” of succeeding “than America suddenly deciding that [National Review writer and historian] Victor Davis Hanson has been right all along.”

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articl...

the best opinion site on the net.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
O'Reilly is a hothead nutjob
Really devastating!

Best you got?

On another subject, Lil Wayne reported to be close to room temperature.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
What? No long C&P? No link?
That's a small percentage.
So, it makes for a "small" argument.
And what about those who voted for Romney and DON'T watch Fox News?
What about those who watch Fox News and DIDN'T vote for Romney?
Democrats watch Fox News. Apparently. They've abandoned CNN and MSNBC. Ratings evidence that Fact. America is tired of the Lame Stream Liberal Media in the tank for obama and this administration.
They're also tired of the fluff and non-news that liberal media is floating. It insults their integrity.
<quoted text>
the FOX ratings are dropping.

fact. unless you have other info in hand? that you can cite? this whole FOXbot guessing thing is getting a bit tiring.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Did anyone see Diane Feinstein deliver a super smackdown to that punk Tes Cruz?
No, never happen.

A senile old woman no match for an intelligent man.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
The death of a bill dealing with sexual predators who target kids has become a rallying cry for Republicans, who say their legislation would do more to make Colorado safe than gun bills passed by the Democrat-controlled legislature.
But Republicans aren't getting any getting support from Dave Kopel of the Independence Institute, an expert on Second Amendment issues who has studied prison sentences. He's critical of both the gun bills and the Republican measure known as "Jessica's Law."
"I don't think either of those are constructive steps toward public safety," he said.
And in a rare moment of unity, the Colorado District Attorneys' Council, Colorado Coalition Against Sexual Assault and Colorado Office of the Public Defender all agree Jessica's Law isn't necessary.
.....Laurie Rose Kepros, the director of Sexual Offense Defense for the public defenders office, said Colorado's complicated and nuanced sentencing laws "already go beyond what Jessica's Law mandates."
"Jessica's Law is a 25-year sentence, and we have life sentences for all of the crimes covered under the bill," she said.
http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_226...
Once again, Democrats protect homosexual pedophiles. Except, of course, if the homosexual pedophiles are Catholic priests.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

48 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min truth-facts 45,891
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 19 min DuckBilled Mary 484,383
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 25 min Space Shrinker 2,932
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 3 hr Arthur 2,403
What life is like for Casey Anthony 4 hr BiRexual 62
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 9 hr Winnipeg 169
Cave Exploration (Jan '14) 9 hr omegaltd 6
•••
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••