Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#874627 Mar 15, 2013
The reason why Fox News is the cable ratings leader is because their audience won’t watch anything else. Democrats split their loyalties four ways between PBS, ABC, MSNBC, and CNN, but Republicans only watch Fox.

After numerous wrong predictions and years of flat out propaganda campaigns against Barack Obama, it’s not a surprise that Democrats and Independents would no longer trust Fox News. What is surprising is that it took Independents four years to turn off Fox. When considered with Fox News’ ratings decline in the key 25-54 demographic, it is clear that the Fox audience is narrowing.

The portrait of today’s Fox News viewer is a white Republican with an average age of 66 years old. In other words, Fox’s viewership completely mirrors the base of the Republican Party. The network’s decision to drop Dick Morris was likely made to address this trust issue, but the larger problem is that Fox News is being left behind by the changing demographics of the country.

http://www.politicususa.com/real-trouble-fox-...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#874628 Mar 15, 2013
new yawk wrote:
To a liberal mind that has been indoctrinated, no facts presented can be "absorbed".
The Facts have already BEEN presented.
Denial keeps one blind to ALL Truth and Fact.
It is the ultimate form of myopic peception.
Obtuse Darkness. The very opposite of Enlightened.
<quoted text>
still won't cite any 'facts'.

so enlightened you are.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#874629 Mar 15, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not a dating site
One wouldn't know it, the way you swoon over Obammy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#874630 Mar 15, 2013
<quoted text>
One doesn't not need a penis to commit rape nor hands to steal.
Laws deter the lawful minded, I agree that they have no meaning to the criminal. Same with the death penalty.
Laws allow for the removal of the criminal and prevention of further crimes.
"One doesn't not need a penis to commit rape nor hands to steal."????

"One doesn't not need...."???!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. ...Let me correct that for you, you airhead liquor taste-tester.

One doesn't need a brain to commit embarrassingly stupid posts nor a tongue to lie like a rug.

In the future, you can feel free to ask me to fix more for you.

Humility is a virtue:}

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#874632 Mar 15, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i agree. but for carol to imply that every case in Colorado is the same as to sentencing is purposely deceitful.
That's classic Carol. So Trump thinks we should go back to Iraq to get the oil!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#874633 Mar 15, 2013
<quoted text>
This is not a dating site
OK. So go lick your fingers now.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#874634 Mar 15, 2013
What? No long C&P? No link?

That's a small percentage.

So, it makes for a "small" argument.

And what about those who voted for Romney and DON'T watch Fox News?

What about those who watch Fox News and DIDN'T vote for Romney?

Democrats watch Fox News. Apparently. They've abandoned CNN and MSNBC. Ratings evidence that Fact. America is tired of the Lame Stream Liberal Media in the tank for obama and this administration.

They're also tired of the fluff and non-news that liberal media is floating. It insults their integrity.
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
perspective....
4.26% of the republicans who voted for Romney watch FOX every day.
bunch of old folks who will all be dead in 10 years. and since you seem to be so well informed; how is FOX doing with the young folks?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#874635 Mar 15, 2013
Beyond Fox News

Meet the post-movement conservatives.

The deeply pro-life Ross Douthat takes on philosophical and cultural questions in the New York Times. James Poulos, who founded the “Postmodern Conservative” blog at First Things, is now a producer at Huffington Post Live and contributor to Forbes and Vice. Others, like Josh Barro, a sharp policy analyst for Bloomberg, resist the conservative label altogether. Barro calls himself a neoliberal.

Friedersdorf notes that the movement itself began as a meager upstart:“Alternative or dissident conservatism has a better chance” of succeeding “than America suddenly deciding that [National Review writer and historian] Victor Davis Hanson has been right all along.”

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articl...

the best opinion site on the net.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#874636 Mar 15, 2013
<quoted text>
O'Reilly is a hothead nutjob
Really devastating!

Best you got?

On another subject, Lil Wayne reported to be close to room temperature.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#874637 Mar 15, 2013
new yawk wrote:
What? No long C&P? No link?
That's a small percentage.
So, it makes for a "small" argument.
And what about those who voted for Romney and DON'T watch Fox News?
What about those who watch Fox News and DIDN'T vote for Romney?
Democrats watch Fox News. Apparently. They've abandoned CNN and MSNBC. Ratings evidence that Fact. America is tired of the Lame Stream Liberal Media in the tank for obama and this administration.
They're also tired of the fluff and non-news that liberal media is floating. It insults their integrity.
<quoted text>
the FOX ratings are dropping.

fact. unless you have other info in hand? that you can cite? this whole FOXbot guessing thing is getting a bit tiring.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#874638 Mar 15, 2013
Did anyone see Diane Feinstein deliver a super smackdown to that punk Tes Cruz?
No, never happen.

A senile old woman no match for an intelligent man.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#874639 Mar 15, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
The death of a bill dealing with sexual predators who target kids has become a rallying cry for Republicans, who say their legislation would do more to make Colorado safe than gun bills passed by the Democrat-controlled legislature.
But Republicans aren't getting any getting support from Dave Kopel of the Independence Institute, an expert on Second Amendment issues who has studied prison sentences. He's critical of both the gun bills and the Republican measure known as "Jessica's Law."
"I don't think either of those are constructive steps toward public safety," he said.
And in a rare moment of unity, the Colorado District Attorneys' Council, Colorado Coalition Against Sexual Assault and Colorado Office of the Public Defender all agree Jessica's Law isn't necessary.
.....Laurie Rose Kepros, the director of Sexual Offense Defense for the public defenders office, said Colorado's complicated and nuanced sentencing laws "already go beyond what Jessica's Law mandates."
"Jessica's Law is a 25-year sentence, and we have life sentences for all of the crimes covered under the bill," she said.
http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_226...
Once again, Democrats protect homosexual pedophiles. Except, of course, if the homosexual pedophiles are Catholic priests.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#874640 Mar 15, 2013
Do you smile?

Do you cry?

Both.

And I want to give a hug to each and every one. Dreams are made of this stuff and dreams can form reality.

Nice.

http://www.featureshoot.com/2013/03/photos-of...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#874641 Mar 15, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>I watched Feinstein's so-called 'smack-down', with an eye toward the actual answer to the Jr. Senator's question. She eventually agreed that, no, she would not consider abridging the Peoples' rights to free speech, or freedom from illegal search and seizure, in the same way she is rabid to limit which firearms we are 'allowed' to own.
Her bill is bullshit, and will not pass in the Senate. I doubt they even let it come to a vote, as it was a bunch of Dem posturing.
Here's the deal: infringement on the Peoples' right to bear arms is a no-no. The Constitution is VERY clear on this.
Can we put you down as a Democrat opposed to gun control?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#874642 Mar 15, 2013
And CNN and MSNBC ratings are plummeting.

What else 'you got'?

Great idea! Your loooong C&P are beyond tiring.

Put those babies to bed!!
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
the FOX ratings are dropping.
fact. unless you have other info in hand? that you can cite? this whole FOXbot guessing thing is getting a bit tiring.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#874643 Mar 15, 2013
new yawk wrote:
That's a matter of opinion.
Independent Journal Review | March 16, 2013
Dianne Feinstein vs Ted Cruz: MSNBC Basically Has An Aneurysm:
"Anyone notice how Cruz asks a legitimate question about the interpretation of the Constitution and all Dianne Feinstein responds with is her history in government office?
I like to call that a non-answer.
After the Cruz/Feinstein interaction, watch MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell go straight-up senile on us as she holds a copy of the Constitution up for us … as if that is going to make us believe her any more".
Diane Feinstein sounded like a child.
Cruz brilliantly baited her with skillful condescending words like "Senior" ... Old Bag!
While Cruz remained calm and strategic, Feinstein loses her cool.
And is reduced to a babbling fool.
The exact reaction Cruz was angling for.
Liberals are SO predictable that they are now beyond Easy but have become Instant! Just add Water!!! LOL !
<quoted text>
Multi-gazillionaire Jewish banker's wives from Marin County can relate well to the need of the average citizen to defend themselves from the Obama mob.

Feinstein has a personal army of armed security guards.

Besides, black folks are banned from Marin County.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#874644 Mar 15, 2013
<quoted text>
According to Carol, they get only 1-2 years. Did she ever site the cases?
No, but she may have cited them.

Sambo never teach you anything about the law?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#874646 Mar 15, 2013
Louie Gohmert! Another mental case!! Says we could have won the Vietnma war, but Washington didnt want to.
True. One nuclear weapon dropped on Hanoi would have ended the war and saved tens of thousands of American lives.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#874647 Mar 15, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, can Nobama go more than 5 posts without mentioning homosexuality or pedophilia?
Lesbian pedophiles like Frightwingers/GOPidiots are too stupid to know when they are being mocked....and lily is too drunk.

Gotta play it straight with these simpletons.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#874648 Mar 15, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Laws allow for the removal of a criminal...but as previously stated, no law prevents crimes. Only the discontinued definition of crime 'prevents' crime. Law provide definition of, and punishment for, crimes.
They don't prevent a damn thing.
Fire, Rocks, Disease organisms, and human nature are all weapons of mass destruction.
I'm not for infringement on personal liberties, no matter what form it takes.
But, of course, that's just me.
There is hope for you yet.

But not with Obama.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 5 min H A N S 490,285
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 16 min zazz 96,666
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 59 min mdbuilder 49,253
Review: ABC Used Auto Parts $$ cash for junk ca... 3 hr maryjaneprincton 1
No New Layoffs Planned Now, CIGNA Says (Nov '08) 6 hr ironic 7
Lifestyles 6 hr Lookn for fun 1
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 8 hr Murph 70,615
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance