Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,196)

Showing posts 803,901 - 803,920 of1,034,322
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>LOL.. 18,420 deranged posts.. leosnana's deranged creativity, your lack of intelligent thinking running on empty, still having fun you moron.
I support helping the needy. I oppose funding lazy moron liberals, living off a government assisted living center.
Eh good luck with that-these past few years-those that actually worked for a livin, payed their own expenses to get there, payed for their own edumacation--they'z just get kicked in duh teef for it.

They'ze just something bad wrong wit dat kinda stuff-it just stinks-like duh chit that it is.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"locations who..."??? What'd you teach, again, when you weren't scraping out waste baskets at St. Lame's Infirmary? Jethro dialect of Illiteratarian?(BTW, dumb carol, that's called a misplaced modifier--why don't you go dangle a few participles off your fat scooter now?)
You really are quite a spiteful, hatefilled and insecure one aren't you.

Wazzuh matter leosanusfatasswhoyobabydaddywe lfareentitlementaledloserTic, you baby mama check late?

Level 1

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> good morning follower of the treasonous bastard, have you had your free breakfeast yet.
The Waxturd Troling Carnival of Sockpuppets out in full force today!!

"WAXTURD" The turd that just wont flush.

Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduh/No Surprise aka known as the stalker "WAXBALLS topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:

Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Arguingwitheidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank (anyone from Temecula, CA), fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's how rediculous you are.

Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.

nostrilis waxman wrote:
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
What is it like? Do you feel dead?

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
He lives here just like the Ghost does.
Tell me. What is it like being dead?

Groucho wrote:
Lehighton, PA
<quoted text>
Hiya Woofie. Ya got me confused with someone else.

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sure You also have a Unicorn in the back yard,right? Toodles, ape man.

Democrats are Fascists wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?
577856 Democrats are Fascists wrote: Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>

Grey Moron wrote: <quoted text> What a perfect description of the typical liberal. Good job, Richard Cranium.

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:#395210 Jul 17, 2011 <quoted text> Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal (spelling police - what a moron - like I'm going to spell check posting to a loser).

Nostrilis Waxman 395208 Jul 17, 2011 No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?

Grey Moron Fairview, NJ ..and we thought you couldn't see past your bulbous nose. I guess that's not a problem when your eyes are on the side of your head. Oh, what a long tounge you have!

Grey Moron Fairview, NJ |#441048 Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. One can only deal with a moron like you in limited doses. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz.

Nostrilis Waxman Windsor, Ct #395266 Jul 17, 2011 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
Nostrilis Waxman #93787 Mar 7, 2011 When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011

Nostrilis Waxman #395266 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too? Is it sad liberal moron?

Nwaxman wrote: <quoted text> By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?

Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.

Dman wrote:
<quoted text>How's it going, Spork? Still have a mouthful of Barry?
Time for some chocolate cake and ice cream!

VAGITARIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
You can stand in line with the rest of the libtards and await your ass-pounding from the mods.
[nwaxman]I like big sweaty co ock in my azz whole!

Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>butt-crack
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"locations who..."??? What'd you teach, again, when you weren't scraping out waste baskets at St. Lame's Infirmary? Jethro dialect of Illiteratarian?(BTW, dumb carol, that's called a misplaced modifier--why don't you go dangle a few participles off your fat scooter now?)
or did the dog eat your homework before they could get it to you?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only do you sound like an idiot, but like all neocons, when presented with facts you can't handle, you tap-dance around them.
So put on them dancing shoes, dummy. Below is my post. So everyone can see how irrelevant your response was.
Relax.
We only hate you.
Because you're so despicable.
(Watergate, Iran-Contra, Iraq War-by-lies, Illegal NSA Surveilance of the Public, Abu Ghraib, Outing CIA agents, Wrecking the economy, hatred of minorities, etc.)
Opinions are like azzholes.. Every idiot like you cway has a bigger one... You always come back with more stupid and your moronic addiction, then bame others because you are the idiot..
Ek musalman

Cheyenne, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Narendarmodi, p m nahi banega
Cway

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>What's keeping you up listening to night beetles, hon?
They're Shinyelectron's only friends
Have some graham crackers and milk. Seems to work for Ned Flanders...
Shiny can't afford the good stuff. It'll have to be hose water out of a rusty can and a 3-year old twinky that's been sitting in a cardboard box.
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>LOL.. 18,420 deranged posts.. leosnana's deranged creativity, your lack of intelligent thinking running on empty, still having fun you moron.
I support helping the needy. I oppose funding lazy moron liberals, living off a government assisted living center.
How is it grown supposed to be educated people don't understand there are far more work eligible folks in America than there is work? The outcome, more unemployed! Now compare those on the govt dole by default to those rich people/companies receiving tax breaks & subsidies from the govt all the while making record profits & it's not even close. Yet I don't hear Shyt from whiners about how they abuse the system. Double standard if I've ever heard one! You people are a bunch of f cking cry babies with nothing better to do then whine about the scraps the less fortunate at barely surviving off of. You people have no shame or fear of stupidity. Hell of a combination, literally!
Cway

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
The Waxturd Troling Carnival of Sockpuppets out in full force today!!
ROFLMAO BIG TIME !!
Stoneman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Single-payer national health insurance is a system in which a single public or quasi-public agency organizes health financing, but delivery of care remains largely private.
Currently, the U.S. health care system is outrageously expensive, yet inadequate. Despite spending more than twice as much as the rest of the industrialized nations ($8,160 per capita), the United States performs poorly in comparison on major health indicators such as life expectancy, infant mortality and immunization rates. Moreover, the other advanced nations provide comprehensive coverage to their entire populations, while the U.S. leaves 51 million completely uninsured and millions more inadequately covered.
The reason we spend more and get less than the rest of the world is because we have a patchwork system of for-profit payers. Private insurers necessarily waste health dollars on things that have nothing to do with care: overhead, underwriting, billing, sales and marketing departments as well as huge profits and exorbitant executive pay. Doctors and hospitals must maintain costly administrative staffs to deal with the bureaucracy. Combined, this needless administration consumes one-third (31 percent) of Americans’ health dollars.
Single-payer financing is the only way to recapture this wasted money. The potential savings on paperwork, more than $400 billion per year, are enough to provide comprehensive coverage to everyone without paying any more than we already do.
Under a single-payer system, all Americans would be covered for all medically necessary services, including: doctor, hospital, preventive, long-term care, mental health, reproductive health care, dental, vision, prescription drug and medical supply costs. Patients would regain free choice of doctor and hospital, and doctors would regain autonomy over patient care.
Physicians would be paid fee-for-service according to a negotiated formulary or receive salary from a hospital or nonprofit HMO / group practice. Hospitals would receive a global budget for operating expenses. Health facilities and expensive equipment purchases would be managed by regional health planning boards.
A single-payer system would be financed by eliminating private insurers and recapturing their administrative waste. Modest new taxes would replace premiums and out-of-pocket payments currently paid by individuals and business. Costs would be controlled through negotiated fees, global budgeting and bulk purchasing.
www.pnhp.org/facts/single-payer-resources
Single payer would free business from having to pay for employee health coverage and allow for more expansion and higher wages.
You're an idiot Jane.
Health care is expensive because not everybody pays for it. Doctors and hospitals constantly shuffle their overhead costs from indigents (deadbeats without insurance or money) to the saps with insurance. Illegals show up in emergency rooms for trivial procedures because they know hospitals are required to see them, whether or not they pay.

Also contributing to the problem are the tort lawyers, suing anybody in health care for billions of dollars.

The problem would go away instantly if medical care providers were not required to provide any service to anybody without the means or insurance to pay for it. Young people would be suddenly inspired to get insurance before they go skiing. Health Savings Accounts would pop up everywhere, with folks that don't want to pay for the insurance company overhead.

Insurance companies compete to provide the best coverage for the lowest cost. I got a kick out of your assessment of how the gubbermint would manage cost, cut bureaucracy, lah-dee-dah. Come on, leftie, name ONE gubbermint function that comes in under cost and on schedule. They are the people that gave us 16 TRILLION in debt, you want to give them more responsibility.

You're the idiot.
Cway

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Opinions are like azzholes.. Every idiot like you cway has a bigger one... You always come back with more stupid and your moronic addiction, then bame others because you are the idiot..
You can whine and cry until doomsday. But the facts won't go away.

Watergate, Iran-Contra, Iraq War-by-lies, Illegal NSA Surveilance of the Public, Abu Ghraib, Outing CIA agents, Wrecking the economy, hatred of minorities, etc.
proud2bwhite

Tennessee Colony, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
The treasonous one?
You mean the fool who launched an unnecessary war by lies, outed a CIA agent and wrecked the economy?
Yes, we know who that was, even if a *head-up-his-ass* retardican like you doesn't.
Have a nice day, dikweed.
no I was refering to the treasonous bastard obama who gives military aid and weapons of war to terrorist while defunding American defenses. I'm guessing a fool like you has no problem with obamas treasonous actions.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> How is it grown supposed to be educated people don't understand there are far more work eligible folks in America than there is work? The outcome, more unemployed! Now compare those on the govt dole by default to those rich people/companies receiving tax breaks & subsidies from the govt all the while making record profits & it's not even close. Yet I don't hear Shyt from whiners about how they abuse the system. Double standard if I've ever heard one! You people are a bunch of f cking cry babies with nothing better to do then whine about the scraps the less fortunate at barely surviving off of. You people have no shame or fear of stupidity. Hell of a combination, literally!
Suffer the pain of your undisciplined bullshit, reading your deranged shit NJ raider, or suffer the pain of regret..

The DNA of the democratic party is inbred with hate, ignorance, and racism. Mass killings by Democrats or Chicago ghetto style killings from the "culture of violence" are not by angry old white men clinging to their guns and religion. The inner city ghettos and projects of modern America and preserves are the breeding ground 'Blue Magnets' of hate-filled liberalism, racism, poverty, abortion, and killing fields of blacks.

The inner city ghettos, projects, and urban preserves of modern America are the breeding ground 'Blue Magnets' of hate filled liberalism. One Hundred plus years of YOUR culture of violence NJ raider, racism, bigotry, ignorance, poverty, abortion, America's killing fields of blacks. YOU still have not told us How or Why that has continued to happen?

I wish someone had an answer to your deranged hate. Throwing money at it is like throwing Crack at an addict and telling them to go away. They just come back for more...

I support helping the needy. I oppose funding lazy liberals on a government Assisted Living Center or preserve....
Cway

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

I'm still laughing at that description of Waxman and his Trolling Circus of Sock Pupppets.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are quite a spiteful, hatefilled and insecure one aren't you.
Wazzuh matter leosanusfatasswhoyobabydaddywe lfareentitlementaledloserTic, you baby mama check late?
Oh get lost hillbilly
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
You can whine and cry until doomsday. But the facts won't go away.
Watergate, Iran-Contra, Iraq War-by-lies, Illegal NSA Surveilance of the Public, Abu Ghraib, Outing CIA agents, Wrecking the economy, hatred of minorities, etc.
Did you see Georges paintings of 50 puppies?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> no I was refering to the treasonous bastard obama who gives military aid and weapons of war to terrorist while defunding American defenses. I'm guessing a fool like you has no problem with obamas treasonous actions.
Are you talking about the $10 million a day to Israel?

What American defenses has the President defunded and when?

What treasonous action?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Stoneman wrote:
<quoted text>
Health care is expensive because not everybody pays for it. Doctors and hospitals constantly shuffle their overhead costs from indigents (deadbeats without insurance or money) to the saps with insurance. Illegals show up in emergency rooms for trivial procedures because they know hospitals are required to see them, whether or not they pay.
Also contributing to the problem are the tort lawyers, suing anybody in health care for billions of dollars.
The problem would go away instantly if medical care providers were not required to provide any service to anybody without the means or insurance to pay for it. Young people would be suddenly inspired to get insurance before they go skiing. Health Savings Accounts would pop up everywhere, with folks that don't want to pay for the insurance company overhead.
Insurance companies compete to provide the best coverage for the lowest cost. I got a kick out of your assessment of how the gubbermint would manage cost, cut bureaucracy, lah-dee-dah. Come on, leftie, name ONE gubbermint function that comes in under cost and on schedule. They are the people that gave us 16 TRILLION in debt, you want to give them more responsibility.
You're the idiot.
No, you are the idiot who has been convinced that the illegals are your worst problem rather than corporate greed.

Level 1

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO BIG TIME !!
Waxturd's personal "Topix Sockpuppet Extravaganza", right here, where he and his sockpuppets "party" all day and all night making sad and very feeble attempts at insulting everything he doesn't understand. A small and very demented little mind imprisoned in a very large receptacle!!

http://memegenerator.net/instance/24612317
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>When did you leave New York, Methmouth? Delivered any good NYPosts lately? LMAO@U
Flo is Jane?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 803,901 - 803,920 of1,034,322
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 10 min Panamaed 2,632
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 13 min T-REX 478,300
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 16 min EyeOfTheNewt 95,846
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 21 min Murph 17,340
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 36 min Murph 70,221
Sarah Palin's father and brother pen book about... (Oct '12) 45 min TBK 8
FL 'Hiccup girl' charged with murder in Florida (Oct '10) 1 hr Hung n horny 1,839
•••
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search