Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1547799 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#874119 Mar 14, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that one a doozy, he's always drunk and drooling and overheard to be yelling, " why, mama, why, why'd ya name me Reince"? Why, why?
Then he says, "oh pluck it and starts singing Tiny Bubbles"
lily, calling the kettle black

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#874120 Mar 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Lol, one guy from the help desk in the black hole of Calcutta kept calling me "mam" mam, shut this off, turn that back on, shut that down , unplug this plug that back in, and I said listen Partrick,,I am now on the floor with a flashlight and having a glass of wine, will this take much longer?
He said, oh mam.mam you are making me laugh!!
Your being on the floor is well known.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#874121 Mar 14, 2013
<quoted text>
That's just sad. Did you adopt her?
There are a myriad of reasons why some people should not have children.
lily, being the perfect example

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#874123 Mar 14, 2013
carol wrote:
You can't help but wonder if the Obama 'faithfuls' and even some in the media aren't beginning to secretly have doubts about this president's double talk and eagerness to pass the buck.
I'm starting to sense that is a distinct possibility.
If they cared about job integrity they wouldn't have stood by him after the first six months of his first so-called "administration".

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#874125 Mar 14, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems your just as stupid and indoctrinated as PDUPONT. Sad that this much ignorance is responsible for voting in our politicians. No wonder we are going to hell in a hand basket.
Google "Obama's halo"...

http://sonnybunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2012...

Apparently there are people who feel no shame in trying to brainwash the public into believing he is the savior that America has been waiting for. Strange how the freak doesn't show a little humility and tell the photographers to pick a different shot for public viewing. Maybe he's a megalomaniac?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#874126 Mar 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Lol, one guy from the help desk in the black hole of Calcutta kept calling me "mam" mam, shut this off, turn that back on, shut that down , unplug this plug that back in, and I said listen Partrick,,I am now on the floor with a flashlight and having a glass of wine, will this take much longer?
He said, oh mam.mam you are making me laugh!!
do you wonder why you have the reputation that you do?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#874127 Mar 14, 2013
carol wrote:
St. Peter (yawning as he begins his interview with the fat, sweating chicagoan by birth defect): So, um, Bill, give me a quick rundown of why we should let you in the joint; after all, we do have our standards here, even if most everybody is a former conservative.
Bill from Chicago (running his fat fingers through his comb-over, and shifting nervously, right foot to left, and clearing his throat ostentatiously): Well, I adopted this here little colored girl who was being abused by her natural mother and, if I have to be really honest about it, some of the furniture needed sanding and refinishing, plus the bathroom and kitchen fixtures were from the 30's and needed a good going over with an old toothbrush and some elbow grease. I figured at 5, after what she'd been through, she'd be find with a few chores before a black family came and adopted her, which is only right and natural, isn't it?
After a long silence, St. rubs his upper lip thoughtfully before responding: Well, Chi-town, we've heard plenty of stories up here, but yours has to be one of the finest examples of selfless charity I've ever had the pleasure of hearing. We're going to put you up in our "holding suite," that comes with solid 24-K fixtures and an on-call masseuse -- other stuff -- too much to mention. We'll get busy on some proper accommodations for a distinguished personage such as yourself, who's done so much for so little reward, it makes my eyes water.
The Chicagoan begins blubbering in gratitude and asks, "Thank you Mr. Peter, if that's the proper form of address, just point me in the right direction, and I'll get out of your hair."
To which St. Peter replies, in an ear-splitting roar: IT'S STRAIGHT DOWN THERE, YOU INSUFFERABLE, SANCTIMONIOUS BORE!
And with that, the marble floor gapes open, and the hapless rube plummets to Hell before the Debil knows he's dead.
way too long winded. no one is going to read all that crap. BTW, giving yourself that funny is a nice touch.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

#874128 Mar 14, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You just kept them for a little while, didn't ya -- just long enough to get some free housework done. Did you make her eat from her own little dish, on the linoleum? Man, that was mighty white of you, you supercilious midwestern steer.
Didn't catch the holy ghost today huh! It must be tired of inhabiting the earths scum hypocrite, conservative nut job, flat out liar. I don't know which is worst! Lol!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#874129 Mar 14, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Didn't catch the holy ghost today huh! It must be tired of inhabiting the earths scum hypocrite, conservative nut job, flat out liar. I don't know which is worst! Lol!
NJ raider now shows and tells us what's wrong with his deranged brain: On the left side there is nothing right, on the right side there is nothing left but a plantation idiot..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
GOPidiots

United States

#874130 Mar 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Colorado Democrats have sealed their fate, will be rejected by the voters.
Your electoral predictions have always been so on targt in the past, huh Nobama?
Zero for zero.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#874133 Mar 14, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Your electoral predictions have always been so on targt in the past, huh Nobama?
Zero for zero.
2012 Election One Gold Star for obama... 25 Silver stars for Republicans control obama..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
GOPidiots

United States

#874135 Mar 14, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
do you wonder why you have the reputation that you do?
And your reputation is obvious!
22,500 posts on Topix.
What a loser!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#874139 Mar 14, 2013
car0l wrote:
<quoted text>
This is your competition, NJ. You up for it, or what? I gotta warn you though, he slings that "deranged" thing around like master. Jus' sayin'-- stay awake baby. These idiots savant types can sneak up on you, and next thing, you're responding to 'em, then, before you know it, you're in a padded cell painting the walls with your own body fluids.
Don't assume my posts are about you moron. But if you're affected then that must mean you're guilty of something you idiot.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#874143 Mar 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
"sonic"
At least the house votes on bills. The senate under Harry Reid has more than 30 bills passed by the house and they refuse to vote on any of them. How come? Could it be they are afraid they might pass?
They are cowards?
Peace

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#874144 Mar 14, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
way too long winded. no one is going to read all that crap. BTW, giving yourself that funny is a nice touch.
? I read it all, she's creative. Her acerbic wit goes waaaaaaayyyyy over you head. But that's academic. The point is, carol's gonna die here, you gonna help her do it? Whatta pal!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Demidiots

Saint Petersburg, FL

#874145 Mar 14, 2013
LOL.. 4 Posts removed.. Dumbass liberals.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#874146 Mar 14, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Don't assume my posts are about you moron. But if you're affected then that must mean you're guilty of something you idiot.
I tol' you the dumb bitch was Asian. Korea?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#874147 Mar 14, 2013
<quoted text>
So the police didnt kill her? The Boca cops killed. 20 yr old boy last Friday, unarmed
"silly"
Gosh guess Spokane cops are pretty good. Took a man with dredlocks into custody last night, he was armed with a machetti. No one hurt the man is charged with robbery, assault, drug possession, meth. Of course the police should not have brought up a drug charge because you say all drug laws should be banned, make drugs legal, tax them.
Peace

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#874148 Mar 14, 2013
CPAC 2013 Tries To Escape Shadows Of Iraq War

Ten years after the war in Iraq began, the Conservative Political Action Conference held a panel Thursday called "Too Many American Wars? Should We Fight Anywhere And Can We Afford It?" The discussion, held at the annual conservative confab, was meant to ask whether the U.S. can afford military operations like the war in the Middle East.

"That's not a very good title," said the first speaker, Dr. Angelo Codevilla, professor of international relations at Boston University "All human action, wars included, is to be judged by what is achieved, not by what goes into it."

The debate over the accuracy of the title underscored the uncomfortable fact that the Iraq War, as Ross Douthat wrote, has for many undone the Republican Party's credibility on foreign policy from the Cold War.

The Bush administration's push for the Iraq War was in another, almost forgotten, political era. However, the effects of that decision and the mishandling of the occupation remain hurdles to Republicans winning back the foreign policy issue -- and therefore, having a convincing commander-in-chief.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/14/cpac...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 1

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#874149 Mar 14, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You just kept them for a little while, didn't ya -- just long enough to get some free housework done. Did you make her eat from her own little dish, on the linoleum? Man, that was mighty white of you, you supercilious midwestern steer.
You stupid wannabe smart aleck, yes, you who steals others monikers, you... You can't put two cognitive sentences together. You, who wouldn't understand if someone explained to you, what a foster child is, yes you, Cheat. Give it up, you're in it up to your eyeballs.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 22 min Mary NY 513,189
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 63,843
The Inspirational Millionaire - An Orlando Risi... 15 hr Inspirationalmill... 1
Rising star in the Luxury - High End Market 15 hr Inspirationalmill... 1
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... Wed Frankie Rizzo 1,096
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Wed King George 98,415
News Memories of 'the Village,' as it used to be (Sep '08) Wed Sarah 2nd Grade 16

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages