Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
802,321 - 802,340 of 1,080,138 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Total employment Feb 2009 - 132,936 thousand
Total Employment Feb 2013 - 135,046 thousand
Now what?
Which means nothing.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax.
We only hate you.
Because you're so despicable.
(Watergate, Iran-Contra, Iraq War-by-lies, Illegal NSA Surveilance of the Public, Abu Ghraib, Outing CIA agents, Wrecking the economy, hatred of minorities, etc.)
Life isn't about how to survive the storm old man, for cway how to live in the past, dancing in the rain.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell, the Crows can twitter better than you can.
You sound like the night beetles slamming into the window panes all night long.
What's keeping you up listening to night beetles, hon?

Have some graham crackers and milk. Seems to work for Ned Flanders...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

The Double Bind

What stands in the way of a Republican revival? Republicans.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/articles/double... #
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The common thread all are democrats, you moron. It's a fact you thought I just named a bunch of white people. Waco was a Janet Reno gestapo liberal attack against white people you dumbass.
Chris Jordan Dorner is "BLACK" you moron ~~~ Registered Democrat, Deranged Obama Supporter, Ex-Cop, Ex-Naval Intelligence Officer, Cold Blooded Killer. College buddy James Usera (mentioned in manifesto) said LA COP killer Christopher Dorner 'is' a political Lefty! A HERO by liberals.
A pretty face is nothing if you have an ugly heart you moron...
Obama: My administration does not torture. We kill..
Leave it up to me to make you look like the add you weren't blessed to have! I clearly stated that you named a couple black folks, but majority of who you named were indeed white. Yes the hood is a jungle with a variety of animal species, both predator & prey. You either eat or be eating. Give majority of those in the hood a means to get out & you'll solve the murder pandemic, but white folks who live in houses a mile apart & live a privileged life killing their parents, stealing their bushmaster assault style weapon (seems to be their preference), slaughterimg innocent people, babies included, then committing suicide is an anomaly. A mystery looming in the minds of every American with common sense. These are suppose to be the ideal families, in the ideal situation, yet the theory ideally goes wrong all too often. The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. Why are white kids more prone to suicide by a large margin? The jungle is the reason for the the huge number of murders in the hood. The hungry fighting to survive so to speak! What's the excuse you have to sleep with your bedroom door bolt locked in fear of your own offspring going Michael Myers on his own family?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>When did you leave New York, Methmouth? Delivered any good NYPosts lately? LMAO@U
LOL.. 18,420 deranged posts.. leosnana's deranged creativity, your lack of intelligent thinking running on empty, still having fun you moron.

I support helping the needy. I oppose funding lazy moron liberals, living off a government assisted living center.
Cway

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Life isn't about how to survive the storm old man, for cway how to live in the past, dancing in the rain.
Not only do you sound like an idiot, but like all neocons, when presented with facts you can't handle, you tap-dance around them.

So put on them dancing shoes, dummy. Below is my post. So everyone can see how irrelevant your response was.

Relax.
We only hate you.

(Watergate, Iran-Contra, Iraq War-by-lies, Illegal NSA Surveilance of the Public, Abu Ghraib, Outing CIA agents, Wrecking the economy, hatred of minorities, etc.)
proud2bwhite

Tennessee Colony, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
Good morning, Repubicans.
Have you started any Wars by lies, outed a CIA agent or wrecked the economy yet?
Oh well, the day is young.
good morning follower of the treasonous bastard, have you had your free breakfeast yet.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Leave it up to me to make you look like the add you weren't blessed to have! I clearly stated that you named a couple black folks, but majority of who you named were indeed white. Yes the hood is a jungle with a variety of animal species, both predator & prey. You either eat or be eating. Give majority of those in the hood a means to get out & you'll solve the murder pandemic, but white folks who live in houses a mile apart & live a privileged life killing their parents, stealing their bushmaster assault style weapon (seems to be their preference), slaughterimg innocent people, babies included, then committing suicide is an anomaly. A mystery looming in the minds of every American with common sense. These are suppose to be the ideal families, in the ideal situation, yet the theory ideally goes wrong all too often. The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. Why are white kids more prone to suicide by a large margin? The jungle is the reason for the the huge number of murders in the hood. The hungry fighting to survive so to speak! What's the excuse you have to sleep with your bedroom door bolt locked in fear of your own offspring going Michael Myers on his own family?
The inner city ghettos, projects, and urban preserves of modern America are the breeding ground 'Blue Magnets' of your hate filled liberalism.

One Hundred plus years of YOUR culture of violence NJ raider, racism, bigotry, ignorance, poverty, abortion, America's killing fields of blacks.

YOU still have not told us How or Why that has continued to happen?
Cway

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Life isn't about how to survive the storm old man.
Well, if you don't survive the storm, then you end up dead. In which case, you don't have a life.

Any more pearls of wisdom you'd like to share?

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Level 5

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Insecure men steal women's identities and locations who intimidate them.
"locations who..."??? What'd you teach, again, when you weren't scraping out waste baskets at St. Lame's Infirmary? Jethro dialect of Illiteratarian?(BTW, dumb carol, that's called a misplaced modifier--why don't you go dangle a few participles off your fat scooter now?)
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>When did you leave New York, Methmouth? Delivered any good NYPosts lately? LMAO@U
leosanuscluelessfatassedwhoyod addywelfaresuckinbabymama sayz whatz?

NY sux, they tawrk funny, loud, rude, obnoxious and ignorant (kinda like yew)... never did like the concrete jungle of chithole, especially since they let the white trash in that just junked up Manhatten.
Cway

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> good morning follower of the treasonous bastard, have you had your free breakfeast yet.
The treasonous one?

You mean the fool who launched an unnecessary war by lies, outed a CIA agent and wrecked the economy?

Yes, we know who that was, even if a *head-up-his-ass* retardican like you doesn't.

Have a nice day, dikweed.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>LOL.. 18,420 deranged posts.. leosnana's deranged creativity, your lack of intelligent thinking running on empty, still having fun you moron.
I support helping the needy. I oppose funding lazy moron liberals, living off a government assisted living center.
Eh good luck with that-these past few years-those that actually worked for a livin, payed their own expenses to get there, payed for their own edumacation--they'z just get kicked in duh teef for it.

They'ze just something bad wrong wit dat kinda stuff-it just stinks-like duh chit that it is.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"locations who..."??? What'd you teach, again, when you weren't scraping out waste baskets at St. Lame's Infirmary? Jethro dialect of Illiteratarian?(BTW, dumb carol, that's called a misplaced modifier--why don't you go dangle a few participles off your fat scooter now?)
You really are quite a spiteful, hatefilled and insecure one aren't you.

Wazzuh matter leosanusfatasswhoyobabydaddywe lfareentitlementaledloserTic, you baby mama check late?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"locations who..."??? What'd you teach, again, when you weren't scraping out waste baskets at St. Lame's Infirmary? Jethro dialect of Illiteratarian?(BTW, dumb carol, that's called a misplaced modifier--why don't you go dangle a few participles off your fat scooter now?)
or did the dog eat your homework before they could get it to you?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only do you sound like an idiot, but like all neocons, when presented with facts you can't handle, you tap-dance around them.
So put on them dancing shoes, dummy. Below is my post. So everyone can see how irrelevant your response was.
Relax.
We only hate you.
Opinions are like azzholes.. Every idiot like you cway has a bigger one... You always come back with more stupid and your moronic addiction, then bame others because you are the idiot..
Ek musalman

Cheyenne, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Narendarmodi, p m nahi banega
Cway

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>What's keeping you up listening to night beetles, hon?
They're Shinyelectron's only friends
Have some graham crackers and milk. Seems to work for Ned Flanders...
Shiny can't afford the good stuff. It'll have to be hose water out of a rusty can and a 3-year old twinky that's been sitting in a cardboard box.
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>LOL.. 18,420 deranged posts.. leosnana's deranged creativity, your lack of intelligent thinking running on empty, still having fun you moron.
How is it grown supposed to be educated people don't understand there are far more work eligible folks in America than there is work? The outcome, more unemployed! Now compare those on the govt dole by default to those rich people/companies receiving tax breaks & subsidies from the govt all the while making record profits & it's not even close. Yet I don't hear Shyt from whiners about how they abuse the system. Double standard if I've ever heard one! You people are a bunch of f cking cry babies with nothing better to do then whine about the scraps the less fortunate at barely surviving off of. You people have no shame or fear of stupidity. Hell of a combination, literally!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 5 min AN other 483,983
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min Mothra 45,797
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 4 hr well then 2,390
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 7 hr southerngirl 140
What life is like for Casey Anthony 8 hr Lon Spector 37
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 9 hr Murph 70,407
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 18 hr Princess Hey 4,112
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••