Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,113)

Showing posts 802,241 - 802,260 of1,072,374
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh-huh, pops, harmless. That's me alright. Just ignore me and go about your business... I'll just be over here in the corner... harmless... waiting for the head to turn... the jugular to show... any evidence of all of human behaviors, family, love... you'll have a few more chances to see how harmless I am, pops... look around old man, most of you are gone already.
Yer beginin' to smell like Brother Satan, Dood.

So...when is the guy who always comes dressed as a gentleman gonna pull off those fancy duds, huh?

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Suit yourself. Have you tried "Lava" for that 'washing out with soap' thing? Might burn a little behind the eyes, but you'll probably get used to that. Let me know how it goes.
Goody-goodyness? I guess those that can't 'do', may as well teach...
Here's a napkin - I put a little ice water on it. No, to your left a scoche....there.
Did you try the cole slaw?
Hell, the Crows can twitter better than you can.

You sound like the night beetles slamming into the window panes all night long.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>A pretty face is nothing if you have an ugly heart.
Obama: My administration does not torture. We kill..
Spoken like a woman who doesn't wake up to a pretty face every day. You, um, ever see a good lookin' heart? How about a kidney? Brains appeal to you too?(rhetorical question.) I'm not curious about your Obama quote, I'm curious about your beautiful heart. I wonder what it would look like there on the kitchen table?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
waste
Couldn't have said it better myself, pops.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
UH-HUH... UM... NO, NO, THAT WASN'T HOW IT WAS AT ALL. MY 'MUTHER' AS YOU PUT IT SO... CLASSILY?... WAS RAPED ALMOST TO DEATH BY THREE AMERICAN SOLDIERS AFTER A DRUNKEN BRAWL IN WEISBADEN. THE PHOTOS OF HER MUTILATED BODY ALMOST GOT YOU CLOWNS THROWN OUT OF GERMANY, POPS, BUT THERE'S PLENTY OF TIME YET FOR THAT. I'VE STILL GOT THE CRIME SCENE PICS, POPS, THEY GAVE THEM TO HER. WANNA SEE HER? SHE WAS A REAL BEAUTY BACK THEN... NOT SO MUCH NOW... YOU WANNA SEE HER, MY MOM? SAY, YOU REALLY ARE A "CLASSY" GUY AREN'T YOU. CLOWN?
Jeesh! You are so bad, you couldn't write obituaries without scaring away the deceased.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

"Step right up, gentlemen, and place your bets. You lays your money and you takes your chance."
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really now; I thought you claimed that the only religious people are republicans?
Not all religious people spend their entire lives scheming hateful ways to take away the rights of others.
Let the above people be an example of Christianity.
Just forget about babies' rights, persons in their own right, casually accept killing future human beings whose lives would have had their own purpose and meaning though.

This is the kind of Christianity you admire?

If so progressive secularist propaganda is confusing you.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
UH-HUH... UM... NO, NO, THAT WASN'T HOW IT WAS AT ALL. MY 'MUTHER' AS YOU PUT IT SO... CLASSILY?... WAS RAPED ALMOST TO DEATH BY THREE AMERICAN SOLDIERS AFTER A DRUNKEN BRAWL IN WEISBADEN. THE PHOTOS OF HER MUTILATED BODY ALMOST GOT YOU CLOWNS THROWN OUT OF GERMANY, POPS, BUT THERE'S PLENTY OF TIME YET FOR THAT. I'VE STILL GOT THE CRIME SCENE PICS, POPS, THEY GAVE THEM TO HER. WANNA SEE HER? SHE WAS A REAL BEAUTY BACK THEN... NOT SO MUCH NOW... YOU WANNA SEE HER, MY MOM? SAY, YOU REALLY ARE A "CLASSY" GUY AREN'T YOU. CLOWN?
Debil has a mom? That's news to me. I thought all angels, even the fallen, were automatons.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a woman who doesn't wake up to a pretty face every day. You, um, ever see a good lookin' heart? How about a kidney? Brains appeal to you too?(rhetorical question.) I'm not curious about your Obama quote, I'm curious about your beautiful heart. I wonder what it would look like there on the kitchen table?
These men believe and support your right to bear arms: Washington, Jefferson, Madison, Hamilton, Kennedy, Bush

These men oppose your belief and right to bear arms: Hitler, Castro, Stalin, Amin, Lenin, Chavez, Obama. Who do you trust?

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! I was wonderin' where Nurse Ratched wuz...
I don't have the meds you need, wadbait.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans need to learn to compete in the mud and not be intimidated by charges of racism.
They also need to stick to meaningful issues and drop the abortion stuff, which hurts them badly with many women who would otherwise vote Republican.
The folks from your church probably didn't vote anyway, because of Romney's religion. So what good are they?
You sure do assume a lot.

And there's nothing wrong with celebrating life and still use common sense to vote for the best candidate to lead the country.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The fake email problem comes from all sides of the political spectrum but it is strangely and selectively played on in partisan fashion by those supposedly neutral "fact checkers". In similar fashion to Rahm Immanuel's "Never let a good catastrophe go to waist", these sites will very often and very nimbly turn a redneck web lie into a plus for their Liberal leanings and lie in the opposite direction.
As an example, I just recently read a Snopes piece on the Ayers/Obama connection and about half-way through it, I began to smile to myself. The author kept denying that Ayers and Obama were liked in any serious fashion other than bumping into each other in a book store or walking the dog at the park.
But then they kept listing (albeit slowly and gradually) all of the panels, commissions, committees and New Party gatherings that they met at - but only by coincidence, of course.
In other words, they might have spent 50% of their verbiage denying any connection and the other 50% listing their connections.
Properly diluted, these two strategies might elude many readers. It did not me.
I trust Liberal media "Fact Checkers" no more than silly posters like fonicsilter who continually Copy-n-Paste from disingenuous websites that suggest they are conservative when they are, in fact, Progressive hiding behind a conservative link misnomer to attract the unsuspecting.
If you swim in sewers long enough, fonicsilter, people will soon fail to discern you from the media you swim in.
hiding? not hardly. if that was the case i'd be posting all the stories from the right wing sites that i visit that mirror, oh say....carol.

but much like some of the pro-white stories that a few of you like to post, i cherry pick.

now just try to blame me for stories written by conservatives slamming conservatives.

you only have yourself to blame for that.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Abortion - the casual solution of killing the problem of having created life.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Conservatives Have an Ethics Problem, Not a News Problem

Never mind the distinction between reporting and opinion—what’s at stake here is the difference between factitious propaganda and good-faith writing of all kinds.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/mccart...
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
Well, it's that or just letting them die after they grow up? Life's not precious, carol, look at you.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
Abortion is a racist democratic institution, always was, still is.. managed by the elite of Liberalism.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Conservatives Have an Ethics Problem, Not a News Problem
Never mind the distinction between reporting and opinion—what’s at stake here is the difference between factitious propaganda and good-faith writing of all kinds.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/mccart...
You have a photo-ops problem... That picture of you on the internet LOL.. is spooky. sonicfiller standing in your brown wall paneled trailer, piled up with shit, you all big eyed, puffy and ugly, showing your white AMD computer... LOL..
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have the meds you need, wadbait.
Depends. Bend over and pull your panties down and let me be the judge of what you've got. You be sure and let me know when I kill the old man off, now...
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>These men believe and support your right to bear arms: Washington, Jefferson, Madison, Hamilton, Kennedy, Bush
These men oppose your belief and right to bear arms: Hitler, Castro, Stalin, Amin, Lenin, Chavez, Obama. Who do you trust?
What right to bear arms Ten Sing? You think I strap on a gat every day when I ride out to check on the dogie's in the ol' corral?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Debil has a mom? That's news to me. I thought all angels, even the fallen, were automatons.
SHOWS WHAT YOU KNOW.(NOTHING) CHECK THIS OUT...

http://www.google.com/imgres...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 802,241 - 802,260 of1,072,374
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 7 min EXECUTE KID KILLERS 483,025
3 word game (Jan '11) 14 min Rose_NoHo 13,395
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr truth-facts 45,499
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 3 hr Princess Hey 2,470
two words (Jul '10) 3 hr Princess Hey 26,849
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 3 hr Princess Hey 11,905
The alphabet (Jun '06) 3 hr Princess Hey 1,012
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••