Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
797,501 - 797,520 of 1,084,175 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell is the difference? Bush passed a budget every year then proceeded to go over every year. So tell me Mr. Magoo what is the point of passing a budget? When was the last time we even had a balanced budget?
Never.

Level 1

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
And you find fault with that? Isn't the Senate supposed to pass something since it's been over three years and they haven't come up with anything?
The House has passed bill after bill to try and solve these problems. The Senate refuses to vote on any of them or produce any solutions of their own.
The Republicans have compromised twice. They are perfectly justified to wait for the promises of this administration to be fulfilled after making those compromises.
But you find fault with the Republicans? How deep is your denial?
Boehner won't do anything unless the Senate Does.

Republicans filibuster to prevent the Senate from doing something.

Furthermore, passing bills that include tearing down the ACA & the Financial reform Law are just blowing smoke up your butt. Boehner knows that won't go anywhere in the Senate.

Whenever the Republicans in the House quit passing bills that narrow abortion rights, attempt to repeal parts of the ACA, Water down Financial institution reforms, etc, then maybe they will be serious about helping this country.

The last 4 years the Republicans did absolutely NOTHING to help solve the problems they created.

How f*cking dumb can you get to listen to Paul Ryan complain about spending when he was in Congress under Bush voting yes yes yes to spending his ass off.

You people are just dumber than sh*t.

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You're totally delusional. Bush gave about 12 press conferences in 8 years.
President Obama is talking to the people every day.
Stop lying.
Uh There is a difference between a press conference and standing in front of a crowd flapping your gums reading off a teleprompter. Captain Campaigner rides again!!! Somebody ought to tell the clown the election is over.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
If Carol is twisting in the wind(no offense Chubby Checker) then it's safe to assume the president is doing a good job.
Woodward told Hannity that the President should be questioned about
Bill Ayers!!!
Hannity calls Congressman Keith Ellison a black muslim!
Here we go, off into nutville, and Carols still talking about 57 states!
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Never.
Exactly, so enough about the damn budget. Republicans and Democrats will never get together and pass a balanced budget so there is no point getting all excited about it.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. There are still a few of us left in this world.
Yeah, you and Orly Taitz, and Da Donald.
Nuts.
Face it; your party is imploding.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't have to come right out and use the word "lie" in the language.
Woodward uses synonyms in his book that means "lie" as well as in every interview.
If you heard the entire interview, you'd be embarrassed splitting such a thin hair.
It's like saying I don't like using the word "hate" but would rather say "distrust", "loathe" and "despise" instead. The meaning is still crystal clear.
guess i better use some conditioner...

Former White House adviser and current MSNBC analyst David Axelrod on Friday pressed Bob Woodward on whether he really felt threatened by Obama administration official Gene Sperling.

"The headline in the Washington Post, your newspaper, was Woodward says that he was threatened by the White House," Axelrod said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe."

"But I never have. Come on. You know that. No," Woodward said.

(The headline on the Washington Post actually read: "Woodward vs. White House: Washington at its weirdest.")

"They got the impression, from what you said, that you felt you were being threatened," Axelrod continued. "And you just read to the Politico one line from that email. And when the full emails came out they were as cordial as can be. His email was cordial, and your response was cordial. So if you felt threatened, why didn't you say to Gene, don't threaten me?

"No, I did not feel threatened," Woodward responded. "What I have said, David, and come on, you are making, putting words in my mouth. I said I don't think this is the way to operate. And you and I have had many discussions. You've never said to me, Oh, you're going to regret doing that, am I correct?"

"Yes, but this was a specific discussion about a specific point you had raised," Axelrod said. "It seemed like Gene was, in that email, certainly was very, very polite in the way that he pushed back on that. I'm not putting words in your mouth, Bob. It's your newspaper that said you said you were threatened."

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/a...

if you check the Hannity forums you can probably find a new convoluted explanation for that interview. just make sure to stay away from the Obama love/the sequester is a Tea Party victory thread.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Carol!

Virgo
It may be very hard to resist a shopping spree again today, especially if you are out with your friends today. You'll want to have what everyone else is buying, but try to control the impulse to spend. In fact, you might try leaving your credit cards at home. Just because something is on sale doesn't mean you need it! If you do spend, be sure to give what items you no longer use to the needy.
World Champion

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

I excited about doing a huge massive in the toilet
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. There are still a few of us left in this world.
4.26% of Republicans who voted for Mitt.

though without some major medical breakthroughs that one will be cut in half by the next election.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly, so enough about the damn budget. Republicans and Democrats will never get together and pass a balanced budget so there is no point getting all excited about it.
Boehner says he won't act until the Senate does. and McConnell, from Boehner's own party is fillibustering in the Senate.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Uh There is a difference between a press conference and standing in front of a crowd flapping your gums reading off a teleprompter. Captain Campaigner rides again!!! Somebody ought to tell the clown the election is over.
Yawn
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Rome?
No, no, no, it's an Italian firm, Damfino Construction.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Fox Deceptively Edits Obama Remarks On Sequestration To Manufacture Backtracking Claim

Fox & Friends removed Obama's assertion that it's possible that many Americans may not feel the effects of the cuts for several weeks to manufacture an accusation that Obama has backtracked from previous claims about the harmful effects of the sequestration.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/02/28/fox-d...
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Woodward told Hannity that the President should be questioned about
Bill Ayers!!!
Hannity calls Congressman Keith Ellison a black muslim!
Here we go, off into nutville, and Carols still talking about 57 states!
Actually, that was Obama. LOL
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
An insecure man steals the identities of women who intimidate him.
Alternately, an insecure woman is one who spends her time trying to intimidate men through guilt. Also, Catholic women I realize... and I refuse to define what constitutes a secure woman, but I'm pretty sure it's one who's comfortable in her own skein.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You're totally delusional. Bush gave about 12 press conferences in 8 years.
President Obama is talking to the people every day.
Stop lying.
You mean Obama is lying to the people everyday.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Boehner says he won't act until the Senate does. and McConnell, from Boehner's own party is fillibustering in the Senate.
Republicans battling Republicans. What's this world coming to?
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

The skies didn’t Fall, income drops most in 20 years, Donna Brazile asking why her Premiums has gone up and the president administration threaten Journalists that Highlighted ‘The Sequester’ was Obama’s Creation!!
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
I beg of you my topix friends, do not let me lose control of myself with these judgits!! Please, someone challenge me!! I feel like I'm losing all control and I don't want to go back to the hydrotherapy bath, the tranquilizing chair and the gyroscope therapy. Yesterday was more than enough!!
Leave your phone numbers in my Topix private messaging box. We can discuss this!!
Warmly, Not Surprized
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Teen Challenge Exposed By Action 9 News (Feb '08) 2 hr phone room employee 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr SpaceBlues 45,905
What life is like for Casey Anthony 4 hr Lon Spector 65
Moving from Dublin to Orlando! 4 hr irish_girl28 1
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 5 hr Lon Spector 172
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 6 hr Murph 70,408
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 6 hr The Real Missyfit 17,571
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 7 hr The Real Missyfit 484,396
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••