Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,848)

Showing posts 796,941 - 796,960 of1,033,494
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Level 1

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#864242
Feb 25, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Taxpayer wrote:
Obama’s anti-gun campaign is a fraud. Obama’s is willing to do anything to create the appearance of popular support, even if it means trying to defraud Congress, and denounce his phony spam campaign.
Obama wanted for people to tweet their congressmen in support of more gun control legislation. However, upon closer examination, it was found that they were not from people but from a spambots computers, and that the messages were all identical.
How about this example of support from the NRA?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Is this guy a fraud?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#864243
Feb 25, 2013
 

Judged:

6

4

4

JerryD wrote:
<quoted text>
Screaming at Gore in 2000 over the so-called "education crisis" and then leaving office with the highest high school drop out rate, that's Republican.
Screaming "Fiscal Conservatism" at Obama after running up record debt under Reagan and Bush, that's Republican.
Preaching against "Nation Building" and then doing it in Iraq, that's Republican.
Screaming "Special Interests!" and then allowing the major drug companies to staff the DEA, that's Republican.
Screaming "Treason" at Democrats for criticizing the war in Iraq, then outing a CIA agent, that's Republican.
Telling the American people how much they're on their side, then cutting off unemployment benefits during a recession, that's Republican.
Screaming "Law and Order" and then waging an illegal war behind the public's back in Nicargua (Iran-Contra) and breaking into Dem Party Headquarters (Watergate), that's Republican.
Former GOP Chairman, Michael Steele saying "After taxes, a million per year isn't that much", THAT'S REPUBLICAN.
Being challenged in your miserable life is inevitable, you being a deranged moron and living on a 'Blue Magnet' reservation or preserve in California is optional.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#864245
Feb 25, 2013
 

Judged:

6

4

4

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"Oh Oh Oh We are so religious we don't like contraception. Yep, take that 5 cent piece of China junk & mark it up to $59.95. So sucker will buy it"
Too religious to offer contraception but not too religious to f*ck over their fellow man for a buck.
Yep, true Christian values.
And you are eve dumber than Rush Limbaugh. Offering contraception is not abortion. Just how GD dumb are you.
When posting on Topix, there is a fine line between "what's on your mind" RalDave and "You should probably see a therapist about 15,161 posts."

You can't get back on your feet until you first get up off your ass.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#864246
Feb 25, 2013
 

Judged:

6

4

4

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew some right whiner would dash in to give cover. You racist stick together.
YOU still have not told us why the inner city ghettos and projects of modern America are the breeding ground 'Blue Magnets' of racism, poverty, abortion, and killing fields for blacks? How or why that happened?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#864247
Feb 25, 2013
 

Judged:

6

5

5

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
How about this example of support from the NRA?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Is this guy a fraud?
This morning OldRaider got his preparation "H" mixed up with his Poli-Grip. Now you talk like a butthole, at least your gums don't itch. Everyone has a right to be stupid, you just abuse the privilege.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#864248
Feb 25, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Taxpayer wrote:
Obama’s anti-gun campaign is a fraud. Obama’s is willing to do anything to create the appearance of popular support, even if it means trying to defraud Congress, and denounce his phony spam campaign.
Obama wanted for people to tweet their congressmen in support of more gun control legislation. However, upon closer examination, it was found that they were not from people but from a spambots computers, and that the messages were all identical.
If Democrats can pass legislation to outlaw private gun ownership, they are a lock to take the House in 2014.
proud2bwhite

Oak Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#864249
Feb 25, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew some right whiner would dash in to give cover. You racist stick together.
what did I say that was racist?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#864250
Feb 25, 2013
 

Judged:

6

4

4

proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> what did I say that was racist?
RealDave just saw his shadow, so it's 6 more weeks of his bigotry and guilt-making.

Level 1

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#864251
Feb 25, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

5

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>This morning OldRaider got his preparation "H" mixed up with his Poli-Grip. Now you talk like a butthole, at least your gums don't itch. Everyone has a right to be stupid, you just abuse the privilege.
In addition to phony names and dumbass comments like this, here's a great example of how pathetic waxturd is for attention. Everyone ignores him so to get people to look at his lame comment he attached it as a response to me even though it had absolutely nothing to do with what I wrote.

Page 39,945 post#864148
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
"Why do you keep talking to me after you said you wouldn't? I have zero respect for you, you're a loser. Only a very sick narcissist would continue to hide behind multiple layers of identity, talk to his own sockpuppets and award himself brilliant judge-its. No one believes the dumbass comment above is brilliant, certainly not seven people. You're a joke. I only comment on your crazy posts to use you as an example to illustrate how pathetically desperate the right wing has become. Get some help."
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
"So is the sky going to fall due to the sequester? OMG!!
We better run for the hills according to your fellow slobs in the White House!"
Guest

Piggott, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#864252
Feb 25, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

Biggest mistake ever.

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#864253
Feb 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

For Real wrote:
<quoted text> and yet you still voted for the biggest failure in america's history.(George w. bush)
The the country turned around and voted in a bigger failure. Who has put this country in more debt than any president in history.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#864254
Feb 25, 2013
 

Judged:

10

8

8

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
In addition to phony names and dumbass comments like this, here's a great example of how pathetic waxturd is for attention. Everyone ignores him so to get people to look at his lame comment he attached it as a response to me even though it had absolutely nothing to do with what I wrote.
Page 39,945 post#864148
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
"Why do you keep talking to me after you said you wouldn't? I have zero respect for you, you're a loser. Only a very sick narcissist would continue to hide behind multiple layers of identity, talk to his own sockpuppets and award himself brilliant judge-its. No one believes the dumbass comment above is brilliant, certainly not seven people. You're a joke. I only comment on your crazy posts to use you as an example to illustrate how pathetically desperate the right wing has become. Get some help."
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
"So is the sky going to fall due to the sequester? OMG!!
We better run for the hills according to your fellow slobs in the White House!"
OldRaider keeps that old color photo of himself above his bed: That's so when he forgets how to spell his name, he and his imaginary twin can still find his clothes and able to judge his own posts.

OldRaider is going to graduate on time, no matter how long it takes..
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#864255
Feb 25, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

Gun Activists Warn Obama is Raising a Private Black Army to Massacre White Americans

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/gun-act...

hey! a guy can have a dream!!

but i'm half Indian, so you know how that goes.

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#864256
Feb 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>YOU still have not told us why the inner city ghettos and projects of modern America are the breeding ground 'Blue Magnets' of racism, poverty, abortion, and killing fields for blacks? How or why that happened?
Good question, but you will never get a truthful answer. All you will get is that it's the white man trying their best to keep the black man in the ghetto. But even if that was true, it would seem that they would want to correct the problems in their own community. They are the ones that have to live in it. I guess they like it.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#864257
Feb 25, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you GOP clown.
I denounce anyone for their racism. And you can't deny many Republicans on this thread have compared Obama to a chimp, called him the N word, and so on.
Don't deny it. Whining, crying and screaming "race card" won't make it go away.
"GOP clown"??

Most white Americans have grown weary of the Race Card being used on them. Some have reacted in the extreme. Some have reacted in commensurate response. Most find it to be an incessant irritant promoted by NY Times and Hollywood types.

Whatever the response, it is real and wholly justified. Crying about slavery of 200 years ago shouldn't get you a free cellphone along with college entrance and job promotion over whites of equal and oftentimes superior qualifications. THAT is what MLK called discrimination, a discrimination that you continue to promote through ignorance and retribution against people who are dead and gone for many generations now.

But it sure does get you a lot of free stuff, doesn't it? Many of those whites who voted for the Boy Messiah did it with a clear mind and conscience thinking that racial discrimination wouldn't play a part in their choice. Today, many of those are sorry they made that choice because what they thought had died away is now present with this president - black racial discrimination.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#864258
Feb 25, 2013
 

Judged:

7

5

5

sonicfilter wrote:
Gun Activists Warn Obama is Raising a Private Black Army to Massacre White Americans
http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/gun-act...
hey! a guy can have a dream!!
but i'm half Indian, so you know how that goes.
Liberal Logic: Plugs Joe Biden: Buy a 12 gauge shotgun, not an assault rifle.. Fire the shot gun outside, in the air, on a balcony. LOL..Yes, get a scatter gun - shoot everyone with one shot.

Democrat and guns are a recipe for derange Mental illness and disaster.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#864259
Feb 25, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Where was all this "fiscal conservatism" when Bush took office? Your side ran up the biggest deficits in history. Not by necessity, but frivolous choice. Like that unnecessary war you lied us into.
You are so full of brown stuff, it's coming out your ears.
Bush-Bashing and the Race Card are so worn out that it approaches using a horse-whip to making your car go faster. You and your ilk have become a caricature of black racism and progressive lying.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#864260
Feb 25, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
I make spelling mistakes.
You, on the other hand, have your head up your azz.
Your fantasies are no longer entertainment, Dood.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#864261
Feb 25, 2013
 

Judged:

7

5

5

sonicfilter wrote:
Gun Activists Warn Obama is Raising a Private Black Army to Massacre White Americans
http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/gun-act...
hey! a guy can have a dream!!
but i'm half Indian, so you know how that goes.
Being challenged in life is inevitable, you being a deranged moron and living on a big government reservation, existing on a preserve is optional.

The American Indians and Jews gave up their guns, turned in their weapons, big government took care of the Indians on reservations and preserves and Hitler took care of the Jews in a ghetto. Definitely liberal.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#864262
Feb 25, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

JerryD wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, glue head. Having fun playing with crayons and making an idiot of yourself?
Hey, I'm not the one who thinks hemorrhoid suppositories are Gummy Bear Vitamins:>

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 796,941 - 796,960 of1,033,494
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

49 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Johnathan Hudnall 11 min So sad 2
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 30 min Princess Hey 16,916
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 42,964
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 2 hr The Real Missy 17,333
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 2 hr Lon Spector 478,227
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 2 hr King George 95,803
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 3 hr Lon Spector 40
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••