Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
796,121 - 796,140 of 1,095,513 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
GOPidiots

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you have some 5th graders to "watch"?
So you share Nobama's sicko fantasy.
Figures.
Cweed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say it was great. But it is better than it was in January of 2009.
LMAO
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, resist change is right.
The birthplace of the KKK.
Although I have to admit, the whole vaginal probe idea is pretty forward thinking.
I had to get out of Indiana...a lot of REALLY overweight, bigoted, religiously zealous morons.
Mitch McConnell was reasonable, but now you elected a true idiot in Pence.
Yeah...I actually got kicked out of Indiana, and you can't blame them.
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
You rightwing morons believe what you want to believe, regardless of reality.
Like, for example, Mitt Romney will be President.
You know that not gonna be happenin now that the lowlife they be votin an all

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:
correction Mitch Daniels was reasonable
he was a Strident Modern Liberal too & Washington DC Progressive and was all about change and the Conservatives here were really infuriated when Daniels made Indiana adhere to Daylight Savings time which to me it was no big deal since I have lived out of Indiana before but to Conservatives that have never had to change their clocks or ever lived outside Indiana it was a big deal plus when he signed into law Indiana's statewide smoking ban.

Further proof that Mitch Daniels is a strident liberal

http://zbigniewmazurak.wordpress.com/2011/05/...
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:
correction Mitch Daniels was reasonable
I toll you I be drinkin with lily again
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I dont think you understand what is going or what a Constitutional convention is. I believe you have been probed to many times by the Modern Liberals in Washington DC.
Constitutional convention
A constitutional congress is now a gathering for the purpose of writing a new constitution in a consitutional convention or revising an existing constitution. A general constitutional convention is called to create the first constitution of a political unit or to entirely replace an existing constitution. An unlimited constitutional convention is called to revise an existing constitution to the extent that it deems to be proper, whereas a limited constitutional convention is restricted to revising only the areas of the current constitution named in the convention's call, the legal mandate establishing the convention.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitutional_c... (political_meeting)
A complete and total waste of time and taxpayer dollars.
About as nonsensical as talk of seceding.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Kerrriiist.
WRONG, as usual chitfernobrains.

The guy is simply just one those "WORKING class" type fellers-that those of who live in REAL world of. No majeek stickwands or walking on water abilities like what you mispercieve with yer velveteenage poster boi O'potus there-just a normal, every day working class guy, with a sense of humor, in some pretty damn shitty conditions and a mouthy arse bimbo on his case-BLESS HIS working class T.E.A.(over worked no doubt) heart.

Level 1

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
If president nobvama's stimulus turned things around and created more jobs why is the unemployment rate higher than when nobama's porkulis boll was passed?
You should think before you post. You are stoopid, you do not have to prove it with your every post.
Peace
KMA
PS: You will admit the unemployment rate is higher than when nobama acted, or will you lie about that little fact also?
Only a f*cking idiot would look at a time were we were losing 750,000 jobs a month on the way to a 10.2% unemployment rate & think that is actually better than being about at that same rate today on the way out of this situation.

But hey, you, being a dumbass, blame Obama for not ending these job loses the second he walked in the door.

You gave yet to admit the recession started & fomented under the Bush administration.

Just keep being the dumbass you have always been. We're used to it. It gives me a laugh every day.

“Often imitated”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
So you share Nobama's sicko fantasy.
Figures.
Who's the victim when you watch two 13 year olds having sex? You claim there was no victim. Normal people know the 13yo are the victims.

Level 1

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't question time magazine's knowledge. I asked if it was the same list as mj. I think it's time you got someone to interpret these posts for you.
Does time have the same list as mj?
I apologize. Here I thought you were capable of f*cking reading & looking it up yourself.

I should have known that was beyond your abilities.

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
If president nobvama's stimulus turned things around and created more jobs why is the unemployment rate higher than when nobama's porkulis boll was passed?
You should think before you post. You are stoopid, you do not have to prove it with your every post.
Peace
KMA
PS: You will admit the unemployment rate is higher than when nobama acted, or will you lie about that little fact also?
They believe what their handlers tell them.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>As a lifelong PA resident Galt speaks fluent hillbilly.
You need a new translation ring Homah-that was Massholey.

Geez.

(Can Galt borrow some your pencils-he's gotten himself in some deep work doodoo for the next 24 hrs. He might need a ruler, and a few of dem dar "legal size" sheets of paper too. And maybe one of them thar perty pocket folders, if he's on a cheapskate binge. And a clock with some dem big numbers, so'z he doesn't miss the majeek hr when the golden coach turns back into a pumpkin!)
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text> I toll you I be drinkin with lily again
You have our sincerest sympathies (AND empathy-bless your unsuspecting, gullible heart!!)

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I apologize. Here I thought you were capable of f*cking reading & looking it up yourself.
I should have known that was beyond your abilities.
I need to look up your claims? John kerry was talking about you.

I'll just assume they are not the same since you won't answer a simple yes/no question.
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, that would be Reagan, you dumbass, get your facts straight once in awhile.
Oh, I be talkin outta da bottle again. I know it really be Obama da debtman
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

DBWaiter wrote:
I'm just going to take a rough guess here... I'd say that there are... about 2,000 new ISP's here. Lotta work for somebody.... but carol will be fine, I'm sure. Now... you, I don't hold out much hope for... To be fair, carol's gonna get her ass reamed over and over and over until her head falls out of it. It's jut the way we do things, thorough. And, for that matter, so are you. This was never a game, sweetie, it was an experiment... like... evolution. It was never intended that you should have a vote, dear. I don't do what I do for attention, I don't care who likes or dislikes it. I do what I do so I don't have compete with you idiotic clowns for fish.
Can Gault bearhrrow some eyegwasses from you? Ah'd ex Homah, but I've bummed ovah he way enough awready!!!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG, as usual chitfernobrains.
The guy is simply just one those "WORKING class" type fellers-that those of who live in REAL world of. No majeek stickwands or walking on water abilities like what you mispercieve with yer velveteenage poster boi O'potus there-just a normal, every day working class guy, with a sense of humor, in some pretty damn shitty conditions and a mouthy arse bimbo on his case-BLESS HIS working class T.E.A.(over worked no doubt) heart.
Jeeeeeezuuus kerrrrisssttt
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this name now carol?
Yes
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeeeeeezuuus kerrrrisssttt
lily she must be speakin fo da religious left

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando