Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#864233 Feb 25, 2013
JerryD wrote:
<quoted text>
No, more like you're a dimwitted little Nazi who thinks making war by lies and CIA torture dungeons are kewl.
The American Indians and Jews gave up their guns, turned in their weapons, big government took care of the Indians on reservations and preserves and Hitler took care of the Jews in a ghetto. Definitely liberal.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#864234 Feb 25, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Elected and Reelected
WThey they gonna do in 2016, when there's no'mo prance an dance elecshuneering for dem tuh do..and they allll be all crying in they likor bottles and snit.

Oh well.

CHRISTIE for POTUS 2016!

Level 1

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#864235 Feb 25, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
You just keep on getting dumber!!!
Hobby Lobby is permitted to sell all the products they have on their shelves. You buy the junk you but at a thrift shop or a pot shop. Profit is a bad word only in your mind and mind of otherliberalloonnuts. Hopefully it will be determined that they must not be forced to purchase products, i.e. abortion services. In your world government knows all they should be able to determine what you or a company purchases. Your kind of world. Keep your hand out, president nobama will fill it with taxes levied on those who actually work and produce.
Peace
KMA
"Oh Oh Oh We are so religious we don't like contraception. Yep, take that 5 cent piece of China junk & mark it up to $59.95. So sucker will buy it"

Too religious to offer contraception but not too religious to f*ck over their fellow man for a buck.

Yep, true Christian values.

And you are eve dumber than Rush Limbaugh. Offering contraception is not abortion. Just how GD dumb are you.
JerryD

Los Angeles, CA

#864236 Feb 25, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You obviously don't know where your're going but you're on the way moron. That's liberal.
Screaming at Gore in 2000 over the so-called "education crisis" and then leaving office with the highest high school drop out rate, that's Republican.

Screaming "Fiscal Conservatism" at Obama after running up record debt under Reagan and Bush, that's Republican.

Preaching against "Nation Building" and then doing it in Iraq, that's Republican.

Screaming "Special Interests!" and then allowing the major drug companies to staff the DEA, that's Republican.

Screaming "Treason" at Democrats for criticizing the war in Iraq, then outing a CIA agent, that's Republican.

Telling the American people how much they're on their side, then cutting off unemployment benefits during a recession, that's Republican.

Screaming "Law and Order" and then waging an illegal war behind the public's back in Nicargua (Iran-Contra) and breaking into Dem Party Headquarters (Watergate), that's Republican.

Former GOP Chairman, Michael Steele saying "After taxes, a million per year isn't that much", THAT'S REPUBLICAN.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#864237 Feb 25, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
It were better when Clinton were prezidink-then we could WEALLY sayz-
Oh noooo...Mistuh Beeeeellllluh!!!
(and not just pwetend we wuz thar sayink eat!)
dat an "shaggy" sanging-Who gonna have yer back and..ungh.

(good tunes good times lol)

Level 1

Loysville, PA

#864238 Feb 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
DiversionaryDave strikes again!
In desperation, anything and everything becomes a weapon for you. Even poop, lies and race-baiting.
You posting racial slurs & me calling you a"racist f*ck" for doing so is not race baiting.

It is you being the ignorant POS you are.

Level 1

Loysville, PA

#864239 Feb 25, 2013
proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> disagreeing with the treasonous bastard is not a racial slur.
I knew some right whiner would dash in to give cover. You racist stick together.
JerryD

Los Angeles, CA

#864240 Feb 25, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>With friends like a racist Al Sharpton, on MSNBC espousing the government to have absolute control over your deranged life, all good Marxist sheep believe their handler's propaganda. It's how and why you and your liberal twins remain on the reservation or preserve.
95% of Obama followers are ignorant, the other 5 percent, Obama's rich elite keep you that way. Definitely Liberal.
Since you failed miserably to answer any of the charges in my post, you LOSE.

Here they are again.

Gee, that's nice rant, Mr. GOP high priest of morality.

Communists until we get rich? Got news for you gluehead. Being democrat doesn't make one a communist. Unless you think minimum wage, pro-union views and helping the poor make one a raving Stalinist, which you obviously do.

Being an unrepetant supporter of Bush's war-by-lies and his CIA torture dungeons does make you a nazi.

Feminist until married? Aw, that's cute. See thow the little GOP pinhead packages his venom into finely tuned short phrases, black ops style.

Please Father "No Surprise", save your holy gospel for John McCain and Newt Gingrich.

Anti-gun? A GOPer is pro gun until some nutcase with a 30-round clip wipes out his family.

Atheist? Hardly. We just don't want the religious barkers on your side coming into the classroom and preaching "intelligent design" and evolution doesn't exist.

If you don't refute, you're stomped. Right Mr. GOP pancake?
proud2bwhite

Cicero, IL

#864241 Feb 25, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text> Forgive me; I'm drunk and with Lily!
quick lilly, use the libtard anti rape giude. Take off your shoes and piss yourself. If that works you won't have to run to the clinic.

Level 1

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#864242 Feb 25, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
Obama’s anti-gun campaign is a fraud. Obama’s is willing to do anything to create the appearance of popular support, even if it means trying to defraud Congress, and denounce his phony spam campaign.
Obama wanted for people to tweet their congressmen in support of more gun control legislation. However, upon closer examination, it was found that they were not from people but from a spambots computers, and that the messages were all identical.
How about this example of support from the NRA?

Is this guy a fraud?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#864243 Feb 25, 2013
JerryD wrote:
<quoted text>
Screaming at Gore in 2000 over the so-called "education crisis" and then leaving office with the highest high school drop out rate, that's Republican.
Screaming "Fiscal Conservatism" at Obama after running up record debt under Reagan and Bush, that's Republican.
Preaching against "Nation Building" and then doing it in Iraq, that's Republican.
Screaming "Special Interests!" and then allowing the major drug companies to staff the DEA, that's Republican.
Screaming "Treason" at Democrats for criticizing the war in Iraq, then outing a CIA agent, that's Republican.
Telling the American people how much they're on their side, then cutting off unemployment benefits during a recession, that's Republican.
Screaming "Law and Order" and then waging an illegal war behind the public's back in Nicargua (Iran-Contra) and breaking into Dem Party Headquarters (Watergate), that's Republican.
Former GOP Chairman, Michael Steele saying "After taxes, a million per year isn't that much", THAT'S REPUBLICAN.
Being challenged in your miserable life is inevitable, you being a deranged moron and living on a 'Blue Magnet' reservation or preserve in California is optional.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#864245 Feb 25, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"Oh Oh Oh We are so religious we don't like contraception. Yep, take that 5 cent piece of China junk & mark it up to $59.95. So sucker will buy it"
Too religious to offer contraception but not too religious to f*ck over their fellow man for a buck.
Yep, true Christian values.
And you are eve dumber than Rush Limbaugh. Offering contraception is not abortion. Just how GD dumb are you.
When posting on Topix, there is a fine line between "what's on your mind" RalDave and "You should probably see a therapist about 15,161 posts."

You can't get back on your feet until you first get up off your ass.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#864246 Feb 25, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew some right whiner would dash in to give cover. You racist stick together.
YOU still have not told us why the inner city ghettos and projects of modern America are the breeding ground 'Blue Magnets' of racism, poverty, abortion, and killing fields for blacks? How or why that happened?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#864247 Feb 25, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
How about this example of support from the NRA?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =M-oqfPojhecXX
Is this guy a fraud?
This morning OldRaider got his preparation "H" mixed up with his Poli-Grip. Now you talk like a butthole, at least your gums don't itch. Everyone has a right to be stupid, you just abuse the privilege.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#864248 Feb 25, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
Obama’s anti-gun campaign is a fraud. Obama’s is willing to do anything to create the appearance of popular support, even if it means trying to defraud Congress, and denounce his phony spam campaign.
Obama wanted for people to tweet their congressmen in support of more gun control legislation. However, upon closer examination, it was found that they were not from people but from a spambots computers, and that the messages were all identical.
If Democrats can pass legislation to outlaw private gun ownership, they are a lock to take the House in 2014.
proud2bwhite

Cicero, IL

#864249 Feb 25, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
what did I say that was racist?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#864250 Feb 25, 2013
proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> what did I say that was racist?
RealDave just saw his shadow, so it's 6 more weeks of his bigotry and guilt-making.

Level 1

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#864251 Feb 25, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>This morning OldRaider got his preparation "H" mixed up with his Poli-Grip. Now you talk like a butthole, at least your gums don't itch. Everyone has a right to be stupid, you just abuse the privilege.
In addition to phony names and dumbass comments like this, here's a great example of how pathetic waxturd is for attention. Everyone ignores him so to get people to look at his lame comment he attached it as a response to me even though it had absolutely nothing to do with what I wrote.

Page 39,945 post#864148
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
"Why do you keep talking to me after you said you wouldn't? I have zero respect for you, you're a loser. Only a very sick narcissist would continue to hide behind multiple layers of identity, talk to his own sockpuppets and award himself brilliant judge-its. No one believes the dumbass comment above is brilliant, certainly not seven people. You're a joke. I only comment on your crazy posts to use you as an example to illustrate how pathetically desperate the right wing has become. Get some help."
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
"So is the sky going to fall due to the sequester? OMG!!
We better run for the hills according to your fellow slobs in the White House!"

Kennett, MO

#864252 Feb 25, 2013
Biggest mistake ever.

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#864253 Feb 25, 2013
For Real wrote:
<quoted text> and yet you still voted for the biggest failure in america's history.(George w. bush)
The the country turned around and voted in a bigger failure. Who has put this country in more debt than any president in history.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min litesong 49,333
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 18 min MonaLittleMore 490,366
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 3 hr zazz 96,704
Get Paid to Host International Students - Extra... 9 hr orlandohomestay 1
Florida clerks won't give gays marriage licenses Thu NorCal Native 21
Puerto Rico Sucks (Jun '08) Thu US Citizen 1,303
Christmas lights? Thu Jaimee 1
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando