Since you failed miserably to answer any of the charges in my post, you LOSE.<quoted text>With friends like a racist Al Sharpton, on MSNBC espousing the government to have absolute control over your deranged life, all good Marxist sheep believe their handler's propaganda. It's how and why you and your liberal twins remain on the reservation or preserve.
95% of Obama followers are ignorant, the other 5 percent, Obama's rich elite keep you that way. Definitely Liberal.
Here they are again.
Gee, that's nice rant, Mr. GOP high priest of morality.
Communists until we get rich? Got news for you gluehead. Being democrat doesn't make one a communist. Unless you think minimum wage, pro-union views and helping the poor make one a raving Stalinist, which you obviously do.
Being an unrepetant supporter of Bush's war-by-lies and his CIA torture dungeons does make you a nazi.
Feminist until married? Aw, that's cute. See thow the little GOP pinhead packages his venom into finely tuned short phrases, black ops style.
Please Father "No Surprise", save your holy gospel for John McCain and Newt Gingrich.
Anti-gun? A GOPer is pro gun until some nutcase with a 30-round clip wipes out his family.
Atheist? Hardly. We just don't want the religious barkers on your side coming into the classroom and preaching "intelligent design" and evolution doesn't exist.
If you don't refute, you're stomped. Right Mr. GOP pancake?