Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
794,901 - 794,920 of 1,095,413 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
GOPidiots

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>The people who truly have power are the ones who take care of themselves and pass those ideals down not the moochers , those dependand on handouts don't even have the power to try to change their plight they take solice in obama and people like you telling them that its not there fault , it is the evil whitey.
it's not there (sic) fault. What a moron. Is having nothing more than a 6th grade education a requirement for membership in the GOP?
GOPidiots

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Tick, tock, watch the clock, as the time runs out.
Is that another one of your brilliant predictions that never come true?

“obamabot livs”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Why bother. Your type ignores facts, Science, and reality.
Still have you head stuck in your butt I see.

“obamabot livs”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
The carbon footprint from your Camaro on blocks isn't really much of a threat. And though your farts are lethal, they're not melting any glaciers.
I fart in your face and you love it.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
it's not there (sic) fault. What a moron. Is having nothing more than a 6th grade education a requirement for membership in the GOP?
When you blame others for the things that go wrong in your deranged life, remember this..... Things will continue to go wrong in your deranged life. Those who wish to sing loser...always find a worthless song.

Level 1

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

marlowe44 wrote:
<quoted text>
By calling me a "moron" you just proved my point, liberals like you have nothing but name calling.
You seem to be obsessed with the judge its, likely you're psychotic and extremely frustrated that no one will sign on to the dreck and drivel you post.
Get used to it, I'm having a ball exposing this Republican hypocrisy and won't quit until it stops. Its like having a living billboard to show all visitors to this site the pathetic desperation of you right wing losers to win at anything, even if you have to cheat to do it.
p.s.
Although you may be a moron, the one I was referring to was waxturd. Re-read the comment, or have someone read it to you.
RUSH10ME

Mathews, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter my education I have never recieved help from the govt. state local or federal , tell me what does a food stamp taste like and how do you prepare one .
LooTER SHooTER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

You people argue over the stupidest shit.
WHATYOU NEED TO BE CONCERNED ABOUT IS THE 60,000 STATE OF THE ART GUILOTINES THE GOVERNMENT HAS HIDDEN ON ARMY BASES !
And THE 800 CONCENTRATION CAMPS ALREADY BUILT IN AMERICA !
And THE 102,000 Rail(box cars) they HAVE BUILT OUTFITTED WITH SHACKLES! AND THE HUNDREDS OF. THOUSANDS.OFDISPOSABLE COFFINS THEY HAVE STOCKPILED. And why THE GOVERNMENT BOUGHT MILLIONS OF ROUNDS OF AMMO !
Can you say Marshall law ?
DONT BELIEVE ITS TRUE?
GOOGLE IT OR LOOK IT UP ON YOU TUBE.
Jessie Ventura HAS BEEN DIGGING FOR ANSWERS.
Government officials deny they exist but they do !
Countless Witnesses to the camps all next to railroads !
Just like Hitler did the Jews !
HERE IN AMERICA !
Get READY !
I TOLD YOU SO !
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that another one of your brilliant predictions that never come true?
YOU still have not told us why the inner city ghettos and projects of modern America are 'Blue Magnets' of racism, poverty, abortion, and killings for blacks? How or why that happened?
GOPidiots

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>No matter my education I have never recieved help from the govt. state local or federal , tell me what does a food stamp taste like and how do you prepare one .
Oh, that obviously includes an education.
As to the answer to your question, I have idea.
Unlike you reichtards that stay parked on Topix day and night without end, I go to work every day.
One of the benefits of education.
LooTER SHooTER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Thats why they want your Guns !
YOU HAVE TO BE AN IDIOT NOTTO OWN GUNS !
And An EVEN BIGGER IDIOT TO GIVE THEM UP TO ANYBODY !
IF THEY WANT MINE IM GOIN OUT SHOOTING
LooTER SHooTER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

LooTER SHooTER wrote:
You people argue over the stupidest shit.
WHATYOU NEED TO BE CONCERNED ABOUT IS THE 60,000 STATE OF THE ART GUILOTINES THE GOVERNMENT HAS HIDDEN ON ARMY BASES !
And THE 800 CONCENTRATION CAMPS ALREADY BUILT IN AMERICA !
And THE 102,000 Rail(box cars) they HAVE BUILT OUTFITTED WITH SHACKLES! AND THE HUNDREDS OF. THOUSANDS.OFDISPOSABLE COFFINS THEY HAVE STOCKPILED. And why THE GOVERNMENT BOUGHT MILLIONS OF ROUNDS OF AMMO !
Can you say Marshall law ?
DONT BELIEVE ITS TRUE?
GOOGLE IT OR LOOK IT UP ON YOU TUBE.
Jessie Ventura HAS BEEN DIGGING FOR ANSWERS.
Government officials deny they exist but they do !
Countless Witnesses to the camps all next to railroads !
Just like Hitler did the Jews !
HERE IN AMERICA !
Get READY !
I TOLD YOU SO !
SEARCH THEESE COMMENTS TONIGHT BEFORE YOU GO TO SLEEP !
Its ALL TRUE !
What YOUR GOVERNMENT HAS PLANNED FOR YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it's all because that's the way "they" are.
The truly pathetic thing about people like you is that you are too ignorant to even recognize what a racist you really are. No matter, your type is powerless now.
No it not because the way I am you are showing you are ignorance until you have experienced the black culture in Detroit you find they are Racist and play the Race Card to their benefit and they are responsible for their own neighborhood declines in Detriot and I worked with African American and he will tell you if you are African American in Detroit and is willing work to better yourself the African Americans within Detriot despise you for wanting to better yourself especially for the American Americans that live in the Suburbs which the African Americans have no use for and I know African Americans from the south that had to work with some from the Detroit area they couldnt stand them. Here is book you might want to read to better understand Detroit and why it is the most racially divided city in the United States.

Detroit Divided

Unskilled workers once flocked to Detroit, attracted by manufacturing jobs paying union wages, but the passing of Detroit's manufacturing heyday has left many of those workers stranded. Manufacturing continues to employ high-skilled workers, and new work can be found in suburban service jobs, but the urban plants that used to employ legions of unskilled men are a thing of the past.

The authors explain why white auto workers adjusted to these new conditions more easily than blacks. Taking advantage of better access to education and suburban home loans, white men migrated into skilled jobs on the city's outskirts, while blacks faced the twin barriers of higher skill demands and hostile suburban neighborhoods.

Some blacks have prospered despite this racial divide: a black elite has emerged, and the shift in the city toward municipal and service jobs has allowed black women to approach parity of earnings with white women. But Detroit remains polarized racially, economically, and geographically to a degree seen in few other American cities.

https://www.russellsage.org/publications/detr...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you reichtards that stay parked on Topix day and night without end, I go to work every day.
Your deranged life isn't about how to survive the storm liar, but how to dance in the rain.

Your deranged creativity is your lack of intelligent thinking running on empty, still having fun.
RUSH10ME

Mathews, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
I do as I need to provide for my family one of the benefits of being self employed for over thirty years , I bet I would do alot better if I didn't have to support your kind though .
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>I do as I need to provide for my family one of the benefits of being self employed for over thirty years , I bet I would do alot better if I didn't have to support your kind though .
All good Marxist sheep believe their handler's propaganda. It's how and why GOPidiots stay on the reservation. Her first 40 years of childhood were her hardest.

A camel can work for a week without drinking. A deranged liberal can drink, lie, and bullshit for a whole week without working.
GOPidiots

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>All good Marxist sheep believe their handler's propaganda. It's how and why GOPidiots stay on the reservation. Her first 40 years of childhood were her hardest.
A camel can work for a week without drinking. A deranged liberal can drink, lie, and bullshit for a whole week without working.
While it may make you feel better about yourself, choosing judgit icons and posting on Topix 24/7 is not a real job.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
While it may make you feel better about yourself, choosing judgit icons and posting on Topix 24/7 is not a real job.
When posting on Topix, there is a fine line between "what's on your deranged mind" and "You should probably see a therapist about this."

Deranged Moron is not what you do. It's who you are..
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU still have not told us why the inner city ghettos and projects of modern America are 'Blue Magnets' of racism, poverty, abortion, and killings for blacks? How or why that happened?
Prez

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Fours years and counting for a new prez.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando