Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
DEMidiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#863608 Feb 24, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Tea Turd crowd looks well fed!
DemTurd crowd looks overly-filled with fried chicken and ribs, for starters.
RUSH10ME

Mathews, VA

#863610 Feb 24, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>Ever stop to think they were playing you for the ignorant racist cracker that you are?
No , just go to your nearest MLK blvd. any work day any time and look at all the black males who are healthy enough to play street ball and steal and sling drugs but can't work , many are truly unemployable because they can't be trusted in any posisition other than fast food or changing air in a tire , the true black unemployement rate is over 20%, and thats for the ones that truly want to work.
NotSupriZedbama

Pompano Beach, FL

#863611 Feb 24, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. I would imagine I've got a calloused stump by now!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#863612 Feb 24, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>Ever stop to think they were playing you for the ignorant racist cracker that you are?
Go back in your hole, you filthy child molester teacher wannabe!
RUSH10ME

Mathews, VA

#863613 Feb 24, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Tea Turd crowd looks well fed!
Thats because they believe in hard work and earning what they get , in other words they proudly feed themselves and all the slackers.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#863614 Feb 24, 2013
DEMidiots wrote:
<quoted text> DemTurd crowd looks overly-filled with fried chicken and ribs, for starters.
Or emaciated by AIDS, like Lord Obama.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#863615 Feb 24, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Her husband sure got screwed when he married her ,he thought he got a white trophy wife when in fact all he ended up doing was still taking out a white mans trash .
lily's husband takes lily on all the road trips? "Because she's too ugly and foul mouth to kiss good-bye.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#863616 Feb 24, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Thats because they believe in hard work and earning what they get , in other words they proudly feed themselves and all the slackers.
That's just old-fashioned. The Obama way is to feed off the rich.
RUSH10ME

Mathews, VA

#863617 Feb 24, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>lily's husband takes lily on all the road trips? "Because she's too ugly and foul mouth to kiss good-bye.
Damn it man ,I just spit alittle bud light on my key board .

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#863618 Feb 24, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
Jealousy is when a deranged moron wants what others have..But doesn't want to work for it. Definitely liberal.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 1

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#863619 Feb 24, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
He is not me, you dumbo jumbo jumbo jive turkey.
Tell me... I can tell you are a zero, frustarted with the outcome of your life. Why do you think others owe you?
Let me get this straight. You're a slum lord in Connecticut that gets off awarding himself brilliant judge-its for dumbass comments to validate his only imaginary success in life. And, you assume that anyone that hasn't attained this lofty place in life is "frustarted" (sic)??
You're a hoot waxturd.

Level 1

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#863620 Feb 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Right after Obama stops acting as if he "has a deep-seated hatred of white people."
I am not surprised that a racist f*ck like you would quote another racist f*ck. You racist f*cks stick together.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#863621 Feb 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Take a big gulp, New York: Hizzoner is about to give you a pop.
Nanny Bloomberg unleashes his ban on large sodas on March 12 — and there are some nasty surprises lurking for hardworking families.
Say goodbye to that 2-liter bottle of Coke with your pizza delivery, pitchers of soft drinks at your kid’s birthday party and some bottle-service mixers at your favorite nightclub.
They’d violate Mayor Bloomberg’s new rules, which prohibit eateries from serving or selling sugary drinks in containers larger than 16 ounces.
Bloomberg’s soda smackdown follows his attacks on salt, sugar, trans fat, smoking and even baby formula.
LESS SODA, MORE DOUGH: If you order a pizza, you cannot get a large bottle of soda delivered with it. Already, Domino’s locations across the city are doing away with 1 and 2 liter bottles of soda, deliveryman Philippe Daniba says. They’ll sell smaller bottles instead — costing you more money and increasing plastic waste.
The city Health Department last week began sending brochures to businesses that would be affected by the latest ban, including restaurants, bars and any “food service” establishment subject to letter grades.
And merchants were shocked to see the broad sweep of the new rules.
“It’s not fair. If you’re gonna tell me what to do, it’s no good,” said Steve DiMaggio of Caruso’s in Cobble Hill, Brooklyn.“It’s gonna cost a lot more.”
And consumers, especially families, will soon see how the rules will affect their wallets — forcing them to pay higher unit prices for smaller bottles.
Typically, a pizzeria charges $3 for a 2-liter bottle of Coke. But under the ban, customers would have to buy six 12-ounce cans at a total cost of $7.50 to get an equivalent amount of soda.
“I really feel bad for the customers,” said Lupe Balbuena of World Pie in Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn.
Domino’s on First Avenue and 74th Street on the Upper East Side is doing away with its most popular drink sizes: the 20-ounce and 2-liter bottles.
“We’re getting in 16-ounce bottles — and that’s all we’re going to sell,” a worker said.
He said the smaller bottles will generate more revenue for the restaurant but cost consumers more.
It will also trash more plastic into the environment.
Sounds a lot like NY's version of Obamacare: "We know what's best for you even if you have to pay through the nose for it. Cough it up, Sucka".

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#863622 Feb 24, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You just can't please some people, short of giving blood. I can't imagine resenting a waitress for her skin color bad enough to use the excuse that she offered to fill their glasses too often as justifying a beating. But that won't be called a "hate crime" by the court since it was black perpetrators. Everybody knows only whites commit hate crimes. ;-/
Just ask Jamie Foxx and the NAACP about it:]
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#863623 Feb 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> I am not surprised that a racist f*ck like you would quote another racist f*ck. You racist f*cks stick together.
RealDave saw his shadow, so it's 6 more weeks of guilt-making.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#863624 Feb 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> I am not surprised that a racist f*ck like you would quote another racist f*ck. You racist f*cks stick together.
You need to seek out Anger Management help, Racist Pig.

A Guillotine would help.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#863625 Feb 24, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
A Guillotine would help.
You can't get a f*ckn liberal back on their f*ckn feet until you first get RealDave off his f*ckn racist ass.
Lincoln

United States

#863626 Feb 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
Racists can not stand a Black President who does not stand in the welfare line with "nobama".
Lincoln

United States

#863627 Feb 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
And Democrats can't elect a President.....
Seem to have done so in 2008 and 2012

Level 1

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#863628 Feb 24, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
A Guillotine would help.
I love it when the rest of the racist f*cks run to help out one of their own.

What is it with you right whiners that you can't have a conversation or register complaints without dragging out the racial slurs.

You are as bad as the racist f*ck Galt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 3 min EXECUTE KID KILLE... 488,173
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 5 min stryk 2,984
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min Earthling-1 46,981
FPL boosts electric bills although its fuel cos... (Feb '09) 3 hr Tor 136
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 4 hr WAS sanka 96,462
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 4 hr WAS sanka 11,941
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 4 hr WAS sanka 11,951

Flood Watch for Orange County was issued at September 30 at 3:50AM EDT

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]