Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,730)

Showing posts 794,581 - 794,600 of1,036,765
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxturds
As soon as you finish your next drink.

“Festina lente”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>So you finally admit that Dumbya was an idiot. Refreshing...I'll pass on all your MUGS (mechanics, usage, grammar, spelling) because they're just too many.
A more accurate definition of 'idiot' would be people like you, people that fawn over a president who gives the Muslim Brotherhood F-16's and tries to disarm Americans.
trevon fartin Martin

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Oh lily, lily lily, I miss your catcher mitt size vulva with the matching meat curtains
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
OMG! I am absolutely appalled by this.
It sure opens the door for a lot of teasing.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
Ruh Roh
Republicans trying to blame Obama for the sequester.
Now it is shown the Republicans planned the sequester before Obama favored it.
Republicans forget that they passed it before Obama signed it.
the proof: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/02...
Once again the Republicans put their party ahead of our country.
We have ten days. Where is Congress???????
On vacation.
The sequester is about the size of the money pissed away on Sandy relief.

Big deal.

Live with it.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

So I'm thinking back on the Bush years and for the life of me I cannot think of a single thing he did right, can anyone help me out here?

I've started a list, feel free to fill in:

Let me know if you need more numbers.

Obama's accomplishments for the last 4 years are well documented.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Why the Liberal Media is a ‘Joke’ their First Tough Question after not having access to the President ‘ Did You Beat Tiger’ If Bush had played a Professional Golfer, I assure you the First Question wouldn’t have been ‘ Did You Win’ they would Pepper him about the victims of hurricane Sandy!! Their first question- Mr. President … Four months after Hurricane Sandy, Jersey Shore still a wasteland or Mr. President N Korea still acting provocative toward US etc. now we understand why the Low IQ Liberal Voter is the Least Inform!!

Level 1

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
For every $0.01 rise in gas prices the economy loses $1.2 billion. Gas has gone up $0.50 here in two months. That has to hurt.
Exporting hundreds of billions of dollars for oil has to hurt yet you Flactards don't want to back higher mileage vehicles, hybrids, electric or CNG vehicles. You just want to cruise the streets in your jacked up 4x4 with the Confederate flag in the back window.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

trevon fartin Martin wrote:
I love the worst ladys new haircut, it look like the Planet of the Apes promo poster
Hi Gunner.
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

trevon fartin Martin wrote:
I love the worst ladys new haircut, it look like the Planet of the Apes promo poster
She should have skipped the hair cut and done something with that grille of hers [actually the k9s] maybe they could get one of those docters with operation smile to help.

Level 1

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Did it ever occur to you vacuous treehugger types, that MAYBE, the prejorative is NOT racist at all, but instead apltly descriptive in terms of actual EXPEREINCE-despite the race, creed or color of?
No? Ah didn't think so-DUH A Vey.
(Don't make me tell you a story about a cubicle, a phone and a bunch of stupid WORMS that sent a BOI --whose skin color just happen to be flesh, kind of a light to medium light pale beige color in terms of cosmetic choices, for all THAT mattered--to do an idiots job!!)
DUHmmy.
You post racial slurs every day. This makes you a racist f*ck.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Exporting hundreds of billions of dollars for oil has to hurt yet you Flactards don't want to back higher mileage vehicles, hybrids, electric or CNG vehicles. You just want to cruise the streets in your jacked up 4x4 with the Confederate flag in the back window.
And his gun rack, don't forget that, while the temperature in his house is set to 72 degrees while he is out cruising for the day.
trevon fartin Martin

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

RealDave Felched me while his Mom held the crazy straw
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Former Powell chief of staff ‘damn sure the Bush administration cooked the books’ on Iraq
Col. Lawrence Wilkerson, former chief of staff to Secretary of State Colin Powell, said Monday on MSNBC that he’s “damn sure the Bush administration cooked the books” when it came to pushing for the invasion of Iraq
Raw Story ( http://s.tt/1zXVz )
Wilkerson has been an outspoken critic of BushCo since Powell left, maybe even before. He was a contributor to Vanity Fair's "Oral History of the Bush White House" and many many more essays critical of the Bush era.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Level 5

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>traveling the United States.
Example of findings refers to specific instances NOT to operations which would be part of methodology. Let me guess, you're a right-wing PhD in the field of human engineering? That's believable in a world where Karl Rove is an alcoholic idiot's brain and an oxy-addicted four-times married gas bag is his conscience.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Flack probably underinflates his tires too - "I'll show them!"
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist f*ck
Vulgar, stupid pig.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
RINOs need to take back the Republican Party
RINO-hunting, the long-popular political sport that morphed in 2008 into a sort of hysteria-driven obsession, lately has become a suicide mission.
RINO, of course, refers to Republicans In Name Only and is the pejorative term used against those who fail to march in lockstep with the so-called conservative base. I used “so-called” because, though the hard-right faction of the party tends to be viewed as The Base, this isn’t necessarily so. My guess is there are now more RINOs than those who, though evangelical in their zeal, are poison to their party’s ability to win national elections.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/kathle...
Winning with a RINO isn't worth the effort.

Level 1

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Joe Biden: Buy a shotgun, not an assault rifle.. LOL..Yes, get a scatter gun - shoot everyone with one shot. Joe Biden is an idiot.
Home invaders always bring along innocent bystanders. Dumbfuck.

Lets instead defend with a assault type rifle & fire off 30 rounds with a range of over a mile.

You people get dumber every f*cking day.

Level 1

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you be talking about the RINOs who are Democrats wearing a Republican costume?
You complain about Republicans, but the Republicans you complain about are really Democrats wearing a RINO costume.
Get your story straight, dufus.
I am talking about members of the Republican Party. This would include the dumbass Tea Party members.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 794,581 - 794,600 of1,036,765
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 15 min Murph 70,236
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 56 min Welp 43,164
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 3 hr HELL ON EARTH 478,518
Buy us fake passport,fake drivers license (Jun '13) 4 hr John Kenney 12
Review: Clear Sky Financial LLC 6 hr Jonathan Fields 2
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 7 hr Princess Hey 11,859
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 11 hr Sami 95,930
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••