Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#863254 Feb 23, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Death threats by deranged liberals are common knowledge and occurrence. This room, since it's creation, is littered with death threats and stupid by liberals.
common knowledge?

cite it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“"Luke...... I'm your father!..”

Level 1

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#863255 Feb 23, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh heck….Flattery will get you nowhere!! But is it True? A ‘Thought crossed your mind? Must have been a long and lonely journey!!
Of course it does... do you think that I would waste my time giving you a complement?...

I hope that your journey havent been an arduous one... at least your finally arrived... lol... good luck LONESOME DOVE!...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#863256 Feb 23, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
How refreshing after all of the Democrats that have actually killed people. Batman killer, CT, CA Cop killer and even the two snipers in DC years ago, you finally come up with one who is not a Democrat, yet he didn't kill anyone.
You are pathetic, propogandst.
Exclusive: Contra ABC News, Dark Knight Aurora, CO Shooting Suspect James Holmes Could Be Registered Democrat - UPDATE: Not Registered?

Newly-released information on the suspect's birthdate (which, as indicated in our initial report, was a slight mismatch), combined with new details Breitbart News has obtained about the suspect's likely addresses, together suggest that the suspect may, in fact, not have been registered to vote.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...

common knowledge?

i'd ask you to cite it but i just did.

now if i'd just left out that update part.....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#863257 Feb 23, 2013
Two powerful dairy organizations, The International Dairy Foods Association (IDFA) and the National Milk Producers Federation (NMPF), are petitioning the Food and Drug Administration to allow aspartame and other artificial sweeteners to be added milk and other dairy products without a label.

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/02/aspartame...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 1

Location hidden

#863258 Feb 23, 2013
Four Years wrote:
Patience for the next four years until we get a Republican prez to fix all the new mistakes.
Uh.. sorry there "no suprize you can't spell"... but after 2016, the republicans got a much larger cross to bare... there will not be another Republican jack*ss President until eight years beyond than... Clinton surely will run and win... and after that, possibly a likely Hispanic will take the next eight years... There will not be another REPUGNANTCAN for another sixteen years... after 2016... for sure, not a white man... unless brother Biden runs... Or as you asses will say... OBiden!... lol... I'd be proud to vote for him... by the time a damn repugnantcan does have a chance to reach the Oval office this country will be so well off and fixed that any mention of a republican can get you killed... lol... thats starting to happen right now...
Imagine someone with an AR15 who isn't a member of the racistass NRA nor a rightwing nut case shooting the right poeple this time instead of 6 year olds...

F*ckingCowards...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 1

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#863260 Feb 23, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"old turd"
The biggest hoax on this thread is you. You never post anything that makes a bit of sense. You are a judgets nut. The Topix team should add some judgets that would describe you more accurately, for instance;
- A total ass
- A stoopidsonofabitch
- A nobana asskisser
- A ignorant turd
- Clueless in senseablity
- Pervert
- Moran, thanks "silly" your spelling fits "old turd"
Peace
KMA
It's no wonder you conservatives are uncomfortable having the judge-it fraud pointed out. One of your own is being exposed as a cheater, its the new Republican way to win. This is a deliberate attempt to distort the credibility of comments made by everyone here by one scammer. I'm not going to let one narcissistic moron have 20 times the input on the judge-it system as other posters. It reflects on everyone, it makes us all look stupid. It does provide a good example of the lack of integrity of the right. Right wingers should be embarrassed that a fellow Republican is regularly attempting to corrupt the dialog.
I'll continue to expose this hoax until it stops. It's a labor of love!
SMD
Peace
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#863261 Feb 23, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw the judge-its growing, I knew your sorry ass was back,
It's no wonder conservatives are uncomfortable having the judge-it fraud pointed out. One of your own is being exposed as a cheater, its the new Republican way to win. This is a deliberate attempt to distort the credibility of comments made by everyone here by one scammer. I refuse to let one narcissistic moron have 20 times the input on the judge-it system as other posters. It reflects on everyone, it makes us all look stupid. It does provide an example of the lack of integrity of the right. Right wingers should be embarrassed that a fellow Republican is regularly attempting to corrupt the dialog.
Bottom line, I will continue to expose this hoax until it stops.
Now let's see. I see 5 judgeits negative towards someone (not me, you idiot) and on mine as well on posts 218 & 219.

Now you're going to tell me there are 5 libtards like you here. Bah!

You are such a hypocrite loser judgeit freak.

Nobody cares what you say. You add nothing here, judgeit Susie.

Level 1

Location hidden

#863262 Feb 23, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Exclusive: Contra ABC News, Dark Knight Aurora, CO Shooting Suspect James Holmes Could Be Registered Democrat - UPDATE: Not Registered?
Newly-released information on the suspect's birthdate (which, as indicated in our initial report, was a slight mismatch), combined with new details Breitbart News has obtained about the suspect's likely addresses, together suggest that the suspect may, in fact, not have been registered to vote.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...
common knowledge?
i'd ask you to cite it but i just did.
now if i'd just left out that update part.....
You are a born liar...
The DC snipers were not of any political parties a*hole... and the Cop killer was a cop who knew that the Repugnantcan LAPD desserved to die... I don't give a ratsass about the LAPD... They have killed so many young black and Latino men who were unarmed I don't feel the slightess feelings about them...
Everyone else, the Arizona shooter, CT baby killer, all came from republicans and conservative homes where the guns were either attained without background check or came from a member of the NRA... You patheitic lyingpieceofshit....
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#863263 Feb 23, 2013
Ta Setis Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a born liar...
The DC snipers were not of any political parties a*hole... and the Cop killer was a cop who knew that the Repugnantcan LAPD desserved to die... I don't give a ratsass about the LAPD... They have killed so many young black and Latino men who were unarmed I don't feel the slightess feelings about them...
Everyone else, the Arizona shooter, CT baby killer, all came from republicans and conservative homes where the guns were either attained without background check or came from a member of the NRA... You patheitic lyingpieceofshit....
dude...wrong tree.

The idea that recent mass shooters are mostly registered Democrats is a myth

http://www.examiner.com/article/the-idea-that...

though quite the bark you have there.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#863264 Feb 23, 2013
Nidal Hasan (the Ft. Hood shooter) lived in either Virginia (his state of residence prior to being sent to Ft. Hood) or Texas, neither of which has partisan registration. Therefore the claim that he was a "registered Democrat" is false. I do not know if he voted or how he voted, but I do know that unless he was registered in a state in which he did not reside, that the claim that he is a registered Democrat is FALSE.

TSM

El Paso, TX

#863265 Feb 23, 2013
Ta Setis Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you noticed that President Obama never if at all rearly mentions Al Queda?..
Ta Setis it’s real easy to explain why Obama doesn’t mention Al Qaeda, you haven’t forgotten? You remember Obama after killing Osama told the American People, Quote:‘Al Qaeda is on their Heels’ Setis they have become Stronger that’s the reason he doesn’t mention Al Qaeda!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#863266 Feb 23, 2013
Ta Setis Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I guess Republicans and old guns are a better mix uh?... get ready to give up your AR15, nut job...
Mass killings by Democrats or Chicago ghetto style killings by your "culture of violence" are not by old angry white men clinging to their guns and religion.

The American Indians and Jews gave up their guns, turned in their weapons, the government took care of the Indians and Hitler took care of the Jews? Definitely liberal.

Being challenged in life is inevitable, you being a deranged moron was optional.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#863267 Feb 23, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
dude...wrong tree.
Mass killings by Democrats or Chicago ghetto style killings from your "culture of violence" are not by someone clinging to their guns and religion or angry white men.

Why is it that none of the disturbed and hate-filled liberals, who take or steal guns, then go and kill movie-goers and children in schools, has never been identified as a conservative, independent or a NRA member?

Ft. Hood~~~ Nidal Malik Hasan Registered Democrat ~ Muslim

Columbine ~~~ Too young to vote; both families Dylan Klebold's and Eric Harris' parents were registered Democrats and progressive liberals

Virginia Tech ~~~ Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff ~ Registered Democrat

Colorado Theater ~~~ James Holmes Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; liberal

Connecticut School Shooter ~~~ Adam Lanza Registered Democrat; hated Christians; nuculur liberal

Gabrielle Giffords ~~~ Jared Loughner Registered Pelosi fun loving extremist; deranged Democrat

George Zimmerman ~~~ Another deranged gun toting Democrat

Chris Jordan Dorner ~~~ Registered Democrat, Deranged Obama Supporter, Ex-Cop, Ex-Naval Intelligence Officer, Cold Blooded Killer. College buddy James Usera (mentioned in manifesto) said LA COP killer Christopher Dorner 'is' a political Lefty! A HERO by liberals.

Common thread - all of these idiots are deranged Democrats.

Level 1

Location hidden

#863268 Feb 23, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
dude...wrong tree.
I never said that they were of Democratic denomination... please read correctly... I mentioned that the DC snipers were not of any political parties affiliation... and that the guns used in the most recent tragedies were guns from homes that were of NRA members or unchecked backgrounds... Not Democrats...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#863269 Feb 23, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Mass killings by Democrats or Chicago ghetto style killings from your "culture of violence" are not by someone clinging to their guns and religion or angry white men.
Why is it that none of the disturbed and hate-filled liberals, who take or steal guns, then go and kill movie-goers and children in schools, has never been identified as a conservative, independent or a NRA member?
Columbine ~~~ Too young to vote; both families Dylan Klebold's and Eric Harris' parents were registered Democrats and progressive liberals
Virginia Tech ~~~ Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff ~ Registered Democrat
Colorado Theater ~~~ James Holmes Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; liberal
Connecticut School Shooter ~~~ Adam Lanza Registered Democrat; hated Christians; nuculur liberal
Gabrielle Giffords ~~~ Jared Loughner Registered Pelosi fun loving extremist; deranged Democrat
Chris Jordan Dorner ~~~ Registered Democrat, Deranged Obama Supporter, Ex-Cop, Ex-Naval Intelligence Officer, Cold Blooded Killer. College buddy James Usera (mentioned in manifesto) said LA COP killer Christopher Dorner 'is' a political Lefty! A HERO by liberals.
cite it.

but wait....

Citation

Citation has several important purposes: to uphold intellectual honesty (or avoiding plagiarism), to attribute prior or unoriginal work and ideas to the correct sources, to allow the reader to determine independently whether the referenced material supports the author's argument in the claimed way, and to help the reader gauge the strength and validity of the material the author has used.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citation

yeah. that. try it.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#863270 Feb 23, 2013
Ta Setis Revenge wrote:
<quoted text> I never said that they were of Democratic denomination... please read correctly... I mentioned that the DC snipers were not of any political parties affiliation... and that the guns used in the most recent tragedies were guns from homes that were of NRA members or unchecked backgrounds... Not Democrats...
geez dude.

ok, i agree with whatever the point is that you're trying to make.

are we done?

Level 1

Location hidden

#863271 Feb 23, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Mass killings by Democrats or Chicago ghetto style killings from your "culture of violence" are not by someone clinging to their guns and religion or angry white men.
NO Suprize... it's no suprise that you are stupid and a liar... The CT gunman, if you can call him that mother was a staunch conservative who believed in preparedness and was a member of the NRA... where her sick as* son did the deed of murder of little babies... and the Gangs who kill themselves are no less sick minded than the Klan Groups and Neo-Nazi thugs who sell drugs(Meth and Crack) within their neighborhoods as oppose to the innercity street gangs....
By the way... what denomination are the Klan and the Neo-Nazis?... LMAO..
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#863272 Feb 23, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
cite it.
but wait....
Citation
Citation has several important purposes: to uphold intellectual honesty (or avoiding plagiarism), to attribute prior or unoriginal work and ideas to the correct sources, to allow the reader to determine independently whether the referenced material supports the author's argument in the claimed way, and to help the reader gauge the strength and validity of the material the author has used.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citation
yeah. that. try it.
My people skills are just fine... It's my tolerance for deranged liberals and wikipedia that needs work.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#863273 Feb 23, 2013
Ta Setis Revenge wrote:
<quoted text> NO Suprize... it's no suprise that you are stupid and a liar... The CT gunman, if you can call him that mother was a staunch conservative who believed in preparedness and was a member of the NRA... where her sick as* son did the deed of murder of little babies... and the Gangs who kill themselves are no less sick minded than the Klan Groups and Neo-Nazi thugs who sell drugs(Meth and Crack) within their neighborhoods as oppose to the innercity street gangs....
By the way... what denomination are the Klan and the Neo-Nazis?... LMAO..
Liberal Logic, Hairplugs Joe Biden: Buy a 12 gauge shotgun, not an assault rifle.. Fire the shot gun outside, in the air, on a balcony. LOL..Yes, get a scatter gun - shoot everyone with one shot. Joe Biden is an idiot. Definitely deranged liberal.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#863274 Feb 23, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
geez dude.
ok, i agree with whatever the point is that you're trying to make.
are we done?
Don't worry about what "Ta Setis Revenge" thinks. He doesn't do it very often anyway. Definitely deranged liberal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min Earthling-1 46,710
TIES between the OBAMA ADMINISTRATION and the L... 3 hr A white liberal 2
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 5 hr Murphey_Law 487,562
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 6 hr Twisted Nixon 9,071
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 8 hr zazz 96,436
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 9 hr Tiburon Girl 17,085
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 9 hr Liberal forever 2,493
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando