Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
794,181 - 794,200 of 1,099,905 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
TSM

El Paso, TX

#862881 Feb 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Name you "3 legislative bodies" in the federal government.
Is this a trick question, based on Ebonics history?
John the Liberal Icon…Chucky Schumer was asked to name the Three Branch of Government his answer… We have a House. We have a Senate. We have a president asking an Obama Voter that question is putting a lot of pressure on Him!!

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#862882 Feb 22, 2013
marlowe44 wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe the statement speaks for itself. But of course all of us love to pull Hitler out of the closet to prove our points. He was one of a kind in reality.
I agree Hitler was quit unique in many ways.

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#862883 Feb 22, 2013
New injectable hydrogel encourages regeneration and improves functionality after a heart attack
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#862884 Feb 22, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
""We’ve been talking about this for a good while, the immorality of drones, dropping bombs on innocent people, it’s been over 200 children so far. These are war crimes.”“I think we have to be very honest, let us not be deceived — Nixon, Bush, Obama, they’re war criminals,”"
What the critics don’t want to admit is that poll after poll indicates that the American public supports the drone program, and members of Congress, within reason, will reflect that support.

https://www.weeklystandard.com/articles/drone...

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#862885 Feb 22, 2013
marlowe44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Before the war and before the Holocaust was known, there was every reason to support either side. England and France had spent centuries subjugating colored peoples around the planet, there was no logical reason to support them over Germany.. They had no moral high ground.
American supporters of the European Fascists

http://rationalrevolution.net/war/american_su...

Henry Ford was no Oskar Schindler
Ford Motor Co. and the Nazi War Efforts
Corporate Watch

http://chaplain1.tripod.com/ford.html

Nazis rode to war on GM wheels

http://www.internalcombustionbook.com/archive...

Wall Street funded Nazis

http://www.thehiddenevil.com/nazis.asp

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#862886 Feb 22, 2013
'Stand Your Ground Law' upheld in Florida.
Tamiqua LaMont Jones Says

New York, NY

#862887 Feb 22, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"On July 3, 1930, President Herbert Hoover signed the appropriation bill for the Boulder Dam. The dam was later renamed the Hoover Dam during the Truman administration. Work started on the dam in 1931 and Las Vegas' population swelled from around 5,000 citizens to 25,000, with most of the newcomers looking for a job building the dam. However, the demographic of the work force consisting of males from across the country with no attachment to the area created a market for large scale entertainment. A combination of local Las Vegas business owners, Mormon financiers, and Mafia crime lords helped develop the casinos and showgirl theaters to entertain the largely male dam construction workers" Mormons basically founded all of Clark County as well as Los Vegas; it was Brigham Young's dream.(Homer and I beg of you: educate yourselves, masses.)
the masses know that this project would never be built if proposed now. libs would prevent it.

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#862888 Feb 22, 2013
flack wrote:
'Stand Your Ground Law' upheld in Florida.
good.
Nj raider 1

United States

#862889 Feb 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Name you "3 legislative bodies" in the federal government.
Is this a trick question, based on Ebonics history?
Definition of legislative body; a representative assembly of persons that makes statutory laws for municipalities, states, or nations.
Are you arguing that each the house of representatives, the senate, & the office of president are not legislative bodies. Are they not each it's own entity? Their titles alone answers that. Do they make laws for a nation? Each 1 needs the support of the other, besides executive order to make laws. So by definition, you look like an idiot. Either you life eating ass or you can't help talking out of yours! Now read the rest of the post dumass! You might learn something!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#862890 Feb 22, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>American supporters of the European Fascists
http://rationalrevolution.net/war/american_su...
Henry Ford was no Oskar Schindler
Ford Motor Co. and the Nazi War Efforts
Corporate Watch
http://chaplain1.tripod.com/ford.html
Nazis rode to war on GM wheels
http://www.internalcombustionbook.com/archive...
Wall Street funded Nazis
http://www.thehiddenevil.com/nazis.asp
(The Nazi ambassador subsequently told his bosses that Kennedy was" Germany's best friend" in London.)

http://hnn.us/articles/697.html
Tamiqua LaMont Jones Says

New York, NY

#862891 Feb 22, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>TROLL ALERT!! "has went"??? Can't imagine which of the tricycle tribe has gotten "himselves" a new registered ID! <wink, wink, snicker, snort>
your tribe captured and sold each other a few hundred years ago.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Level 5

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#862892 Feb 22, 2013
Tamiqua LaMont Jones Says wrote:
<quoted text>the masses know that this project would never be built if proposed now. libs would prevent it.
Huh? Just how stupid are you? It isn't the "libs" who don't want to spend any money on infrastructure.

I beseech you, please educate yourselves...(Homer, 2013)

Judged:

11

11

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#862893 Feb 22, 2013
The GOP: Not That Funny

It is a genuinely sad thing to see the party of Nixon and Eisenhower, Reagan and Pat Buchanan, turn into a joke. But it seems beyond dispute that this has happened. One could seek to understand, while condemning, George W. Bush’s foreign policy after 9/11: it had traceable roots in the party’s influential neoconservative intellectuals and was made possible only by a genuine national panic after an attack that seemed to come, to the uninformed, completely out of the blue.

Even Joe McCarthy and his demagogic scattershot blasts of false allegations could be understood in the context of the nation’s shock in turning from a wartime alliance with “Uncle Joe” to an abrupt realization that the Soviet Union was an expansionist totalitarian country with a genuine network of sympathizers inside the United States.

But what explains the GOP’s present absurdity? In its reality-resistant style it resembles McCarthyism, but of course the second time it is McCarthyism as farce.

Here Colbert runs through the GOP and “conservosphere” media’s wholehearted embrace of the “Friends of Hamas” charge—Chuck Hagel was said to have delivered speeches before the non-existent group:....

Here is how the charge started—a journalist thought he was being obviously, crudely sarcastic in suggesting the possibility to a Republican aide.

It would be funny, except the country—really any country, but certainly this one at a critical historical juncture—does actually need a conservative party that isn’t ridiculous. Unfortunately, it doesn’t have one.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/the-go...

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Level 5

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#862894 Feb 22, 2013
Tamiqua LaMont Jones Says wrote:
<quoted text>your tribe captured and sold each other a few hundred years ago.
Hey, Stupid, Africa is the birthplace of civilization so I suppose that could be said about everyone's ancestors...mine were in the Massachusettes area by 1638. Where were yours?

Judged:

11

11

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Level 5

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#862895 Feb 22, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Definition of legislative body; a representative assembly of persons that makes statutory laws for municipalities, states, or nations.
Are you arguing that each the house of representatives, the senate, & the office of president are not legislative bodies. Are they not each it's own entity? Their titles alone answers that. Do they make laws for a nation? Each 1 needs the support of the other, besides executive order to make laws. So by definition, you look like an idiot. Either you life eating ass or you can't help talking out of yours! Now read the rest of the post dumass! You might learn something!
He/she's hung up on the three BRANCHES of government--don't bother trying to discuss anything--they value their right to remain stupid even above their Second Amendment rights...

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#862896 Feb 22, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Definition of legislative body; a representative assembly of persons that makes statutory laws for municipalities, states, or nations.
Are you arguing that each the house of representatives, the senate, & the office of president are not legislative bodies. Are they not each it's own entity? Their titles alone answers that. Do they make laws for a nation? Each 1 needs the support of the other, besides executive order to make laws. So by definition, you look like an idiot. Either you life eating ass or you can't help talking out of yours! Now read the rest of the post dumass! You might learn something!
Whew! That elevator doesn't go to the top floor!

Judged:

10

10

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Level 5

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#862897 Feb 22, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
The GOP: Not That Funny
It is a genuinely sad thing to see the party of Nixon and Eisenhower, Reagan and Pat Buchanan, turn into a joke. But it seems beyond dispute that this has happened. One could seek to understand, while condemning, George W. Bush’s foreign policy after 9/11: it had traceable roots in the party’s influential neoconservative intellectuals and was made possible only by a genuine national panic after an attack that seemed to come, to the uninformed, completely out of the blue.
Even Joe McCarthy and his demagogic scattershot blasts of false allegations could be understood in the context of the nation’s shock in turning from a wartime alliance with “Uncle Joe” to an abrupt realization that the Soviet Union was an expansionist totalitarian country with a genuine network of sympathizers inside the United States.
But what explains the GOP’s present absurdity? In its reality-resistant style it resembles McCarthyism, but of course the second time it is McCarthyism as farce.
Here Colbert runs through the GOP and “conservosphere” media’s wholehearted embrace of the “Friends of Hamas” charge—Chuck Hagel was said to have delivered speeches before the non-existent group:....
Here is how the charge started—a journalist thought he was being obviously, crudely sarcastic in suggesting the possibility to a Republican aide.
It would be funny, except the country—really any country, but certainly this one at a critical historical juncture—does actually need a conservative party that isn’t ridiculous. Unfortunately, it doesn’t have one.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/the-go...
Wasn't the "Hesbolah Junior League" another Hegel speaking acquaintance? PULeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze!
leosanusobama

Pompano Beach, FL

#862899 Feb 22, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, Stupid, Africa is the birthplace of civilization so I suppose that could be said about everyone's ancestors...mine were in the Massachusettes area by 1638. Where were yours?
Salem?
RUSH10ME

Mathews, VA

#862900 Feb 22, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Calm down, so it was an old Ford Mustang, I couldn't tell from all the bullet holes and it was slightly obscured by the smoke from that old tire you were burning.
It was not a mustang it was a 1965 ford pick up truck without the pick up , I was using it for a flower pot but it had so many holes in it that I had to keep putting dirt in it all the time and that was not a tire I was burning it was all the shingles off my neighbors roof the bastard stiffed my kid out of his paper route money .

“Often imitated”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#862901 Feb 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Firing a warning shot into the air is illegal and completely irresponsible because you have no control over who might be hit by the bullet.
Joe Biden is a fool!
The first shot needs to count because you never know who will return fire.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min Patriot 46,297
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 4 min Murphey_Law 486,541
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 3 hr janeschinhair 17,625
Privilege Waived - Part II . . . Remember Me? 3 hr Lon Spector 29
What life is like for Casey Anthony 3 hr Lon Spector 191
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 3 hr Sur 13 Beat 2,959
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 4 hr Lon Spector 247
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••