Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,674)

Showing posts 793,461 - 793,480 of1,078,437
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Homer 2016

Stroudsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the bottom line, old used car salesman: Honda makes great cars that run forever with minimum maintenance, while GM makes crap ready for the scrap heap in a very few years.
You're living in the past.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Listen mushmouth/mushhead, I get 10 minutes for lunch if I am lucky as we are a very busy company making tons of money while rightingers sit on the sidelines during this economic cycle(s) staring at their piles of gold waiting in vain for a Republican to become president again someday.
That's better.

Piles of gold? Weally? Whar, whar, whar are demdar piles of golduh? Which rainbow you tawrking about Homer?

(that short lunch stuff really sucks doesn't it!!)

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>She should have skipped the hair cut and done something with that grille of hers [actually the k9s] maybe they could get one of those docters with operation smile to help.
EVERY time I see Moochelle, I swear she looks like she just kissed a hot muffler. Those bangs would be better lowered past her mouth.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Fck off tightwad, we all knew where you would come out on this.
lol
Homer 2016

Stroudsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
You been hanging around that leosnotta thing or something too much Homer-the ignorance is rubbing off, and showing in YOUR post now.
Bah, don't badmouth Homer ya backwood hillbilly or you won't get a Christmas card next year.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>You're living in the past.
Give him one dem dar time-uh machiners...that science has yet to create.

Oh wait, that requires Science to flipping CREATE scientist dammit.

(HELLLLOOOOOOOOOOOO--hellllooo oooooooooo---kinda flipping a zillion steps BACKWARDS....and things just keep suckin WORSE.)
Homer 2016

Stroudsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
You owe me an apology for a personally directed post of slanderous ignorance Homer!
Oh quit being so sensitive hillbilly girl, you see the crap people spew about Homer? When you come to my defense one time then we can discuss apologizing.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>You're living in the past.
Straighten up over there Homer-or I'm not donating muh wooden indian nickel this year, start me a picket line instead-

GETTING STUPIDER?
NO Donations!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>80% of the U.S. population lives in an urban area, range not really that much of an issue. You can still keep your hybrid suv for your occasional forays into the Poconos.
Where does the energy for Heat and Ice Defrost come from in an electric vehicle in Minneapolis, MN in February?

Where does the AC come from in Texas or Florida in 105 degree August?

Please tell me. I enjoy laughing.

Level 1

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
Another Democrat pleads guilty.
This time it's Jesse Jackson Jr.
Maybe we will get lucky and yet another Democreep goes to jail where Obama belongs.
Yet another mentally ill person you can relate too waxturd. Amazing how mental illness crosses political boundaries. Get some help moron before you and Jackson are roommates and have a bromance.

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Would any of the 10 people that thought this dumbass post was brilliant and funny please explain why?
Or, is this yet another example of waxturd using judge-its to feed his pathetic narcissistic ego.
"old turd"
You are one sorry sack of manure. All you can comment on is judgets. Boy o boy it's no wonder you are a stupidshit.
Peace
KMA
PS: Once, just once, try to offer something of interest.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I find that the Blacks are more racist up in northern united states than I do in the southern united states.
They aint polite enough to give a damn rats ass chit about the color of anyones skin in the northern states.

TOO BAD-we look DEEPER-beyond the SHALLOW of Ignorance, at stuff like CHARACTER of persons!

Level 2

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
F*ck you Eed. A mandate s not a tax. F*cking GD idiot.
Flacktard said the mandate was a tax. This is not correct.
"real dumb"
The SC said it was a tax.
Peace
KMA
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh quit being so sensitive hillbilly girl, you see the crap people spew about Homer? When you come to my defense one time then we can discuss apologizing.
That's what I say too, but ya know, I am "mushhead", occassionly anyway.
OldRatface

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another mentally ill person you can relate too waxturd. Amazing how mental illness crosses political boundaries. Get some help moron before you and Jackson are roommates and have a bromance.
You have still forgotten to mention the name of the nursing home in which you reside.

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
This is but a ghost of what Detroit used to be. Very depressing series of photos and decline. I have spent a lifetime listening to older people describing to me the horrible shame of what Detroit is today. They had experienced a beautiful childhood inside of a beautiful city....and then got the hell out of there when it began collapsing.
http://www.marchandmeffre.com/detroit/index.h...
I know and that is what happens when the city is just left with only members of the entitlement society that provides no tax base and a product of the New Left. Just think Southeast Michigan with the help of organized labor in Michigan is where the New Left as we know it today got its start too which this PDF contains real interesting facts too.

A NEW WORKING CLASS(PDF)

Students for a Democratic Society and
the United Auto Workers in the Sixties

http://deepblue.lib.umich.edu/bitstream/handl...

Level 2

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, gee f*cking whiz. You & dumbwaiter - mental twins.
Obama gets his money the same GD place Bush got his.
My God you people are dumber than sh*t.
"real dumb"
You are a dumbshit. If you could comprehend anything you would have noted that I said, Bush got is money from the same place nobama gets the money he pisses away, the printing press and borrowing.
Peace
KMA
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
(Reuters)- The CEO of a U.S. tire maker has delivered a crushing summary of how some outsiders view France's work ethic in a letter saying he would have to be stupid to take over a factory whose staff only put in three hours work a day.
Titan International's Maurice Taylor, nicknamed "The Grizz" for his negotiating style, told the left-wing French industry minister in a letter published by media on Wednesday that he had no interest in rescuing a plant set for closure.
"The French workforce gets paid high wages but works only three hours. They get one hour for breaks and lunch, talk for three and work for three," Taylor wrote on February 8 in the letter in English to the minister, Arnaud Montebourg.
"I told this to the French union workers to their faces. They told me that's the French way!" Taylor added in the letter, which was posted by business daily Les Echos on its website and which the ministry confirmed was genuine.
"Titan is going to buy a Chinese tire company or an Indian one, pay less than one Euro per hour wage and ship all the tires France needs," he said. "You can keep the so-called workers."
And you-get absolutely not even a THOUGHT of a donation!
Chew on that while you eat your cheeseburger with onions, in peace, sitting down, for as long as you want to.
(minus the onion-for TALL tale propaganda!!)

“obamabot livs”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Snowing in Tuscon, local Paiute indians do dance hoping for their share of global warming.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>So you finally admit that Dumbya was an idiot. Refreshing...I'll pass on all your MUGS (mechanics, usage, grammar, spelling) because they're just too many.
Try reading the paragraph again snotta.

I was stating my opinion on duh king of duh problemaTic "pop cult-ure"..NOT any Bush.

(now if it had been in comparison to Dr. Carson, the nuerosurgeon, you might've had a valid point!)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 793,461 - 793,480 of1,078,437
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 29 min Lon Spector 483,691
What life is like for Casey Anthony 1 hr Lon Spector 31
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 2 hr August primary 2,384
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 2 hr Lon Spector 131
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Stuart Cudahy 45,764
Police looking for purse-snatching sisters (Jun '09) 11 hr MeMe 39
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 16 hr nina roth 2,063
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••