Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
793,461 - 793,480 of 1,101,293 Comments Last updated 10 min ago

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#862119 Feb 20, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Frightening, chilling stuff.
I know besides Marion Indiana reminds me of Detroit on a smaller scale and its all about race just like Detroit.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#862120 Feb 20, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
How about this?
Why did Bush's government tell these lies to sell the Iraq war to America. Please be as diligent in finding out the source of the following lies that led to the deaths of over 4,000 US troops as you have been about the 4 deaths in Benghazi?
1. The war will pay for itself.
2. The war will last only 18 months.
3. The aluminum tubes Saddam tried to buy are used to make a nuclear bomb.
4. Saddam has a stockpile of weapons of mass destruction.
5. Iraq has a mobile biological weapons lab.
6. Saddam tried to buy uranium from Africa.
7. Iraq had contacts with al-qaeda to aid in 9-11.
8. We will be welcomed as liberators.
And, who paid for Bush's unprovoked war?
What about Obama's lie that Obamacare would reduce insurance premiums, save money, and nobody would have to change doctors?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#862121 Feb 20, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
So, basically this Topix thread has turned into a big reichtard circle jerk.
Keep whining, birfer Tea Tards.
Child molester teacher wannabe raises her ugly head again.

Take a hike, you pervert!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#862122 Feb 20, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Detroit's decline began during Reagan. It's a lot more complex than your bigoted, racist, simplistic blame game.
Like most reichtards, you are incapable of working through complex issues...just blame the Brown folks.
They be running the show, and have been for many years.

Roman Gribbs was the last white Mayor of Detroit, leaving office in 1974.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
proud2bwhite

Cambridge, WI

#862123 Feb 20, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>I could sit here & spew anti white rhetoric back at you, but what will that prove? If infact everything you posted is true, it also proves nothing! Other than the fact that you can't handle the truth. You can refute my claims when a white guy is better than MJ, both of them, or when a white guy is better than Ali, or when a white guy is better than Hank Arron or Barry Bonds, when a white guy is better than Tiger Woods, or Jerry Rice or Emmitt Smith & the list goes on. Until then stfu & do not respond with your nonsense. Stay on topic if that possible!
really?? You judge the merit of your race by how they can throw a ball or if they can sing while spining on their toes and grabing their crotch.. I don't know if that's funny or sad.

Level 1

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#862124 Feb 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
What about Obama's lie that Obamacare would reduce insurance premiums, save money, and nobody would have to change doctors?
First, what about the 4,000 troops that are DEAD, not inconvenienced, because of Republican lies?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#862125 Feb 20, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Being raised WAY up north in the 60's and 70's--we just never knew it even existed.
Course we had names for EVERY ethnic background-just no one really took it personal, cause usually we weren;t slinging em in hate OR trying to incite it either.
That kinda lame ass, shallow, ignorant bullchit, would've really grated the peaceful nerves of.
I agree society up north here was totally different in the 1960's than it is now and I agree too no one took it personal back then but now they do and take it the streets like in Detroit & Chicago with guns which is the biggest problem with those cities socially and there is no repect for nobody anymore.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 1

Pharr, TX

#862126 Feb 20, 2013
OldRatface wrote:
<quoted text> You forgot to mention the name of the nursing home in which you reside.
That's all you've got to say in your defense waxturd? Try again, I'm going to post this out there until you have it memorized:
It's no wonder conservatives are uncomfortable having the judge-it fraud pointed out. One of their own is being exposed as a cheater, its the new Republican way to win. This is a deliberate attempt to distort the credibility of comments made by everyone here by one scammer. I have a right to have my response to a fellow poster given the same weight as any other poster. I refuse to let one narcissistic moron have 20 times the input on the judge-it system as me. It reflects on everyone here, even more on the lack of integrity of the right. Right wingers should be appalled that a fellow right winger is regularly attempting to corrupt the dialog here, not enable him.
Bottom line, I will continue to expose this hoax until it stops.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#862127 Feb 20, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all you've got to say in your defense waxturd? Try again, I'm going to post this out there until you have it memorized:
It's no wonder conservatives are uncomfortable having the judge-it fraud pointed out. One of their own is being exposed as a cheater, its the new Republican way to win. This is a deliberate attempt to distort the credibility of comments made by everyone here by one scammer. I have a right to have my response to a fellow poster given the same weight as any other poster. I refuse to let one narcissistic moron have 20 times the input on the judge-it system as me. It reflects on everyone here, even more on the lack of integrity of the right. Right wingers should be appalled that a fellow right winger is regularly attempting to corrupt the dialog here, not enable him.
Your comments have no credibility, regardless.

Say something intelligent (for a change) and forget the icons.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#862128 Feb 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
What about at least one mandatory spot in the field for a LGBTQ driver? And where are the blacks, Hispanics, and Asians?
Sel would be in the slot near the rear.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#862129 Feb 20, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Or, how about this?
Peace
SMD
"old turd"
In as much as you offer nothing of interest it is only right that you piss and moan about judgets. Just a guess, you are the biggest user of judgets on this thread? You are? No surprize.
Peace
KMA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OldRatface

Pompano Beach, FL

#862130 Feb 20, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
You have failed, once again, to mention the name of the nursing home in which you reside.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#862131 Feb 20, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
First, what about the 4,000 troops that are DEAD, not inconvenienced, because of Republican lies?
Galt prefers to deal in the present.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
bibleNews

AOL

#862132 Feb 20, 2013

** 2013 MAJOR Prophecies .... IN PLAIN VIEW

new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#862133 Feb 20, 2013
Did you? When?
When I stood up for lily, leo, fetchdem and other liberals only to have them call me a racist, a liar and insult me?

And then become hatefully emboldened ignoramuses right after the election?

I cut that shyte loose after that.

Or was it when I beat the shyte out of fetch-dem and DEBIL for their incendiary remarks?

When I exposed WHO fetch-dem really was?
The same person/poster?

Or was it when you and lily, lily and tenzing, triangulated through exchange of personal insults? And I rode lily MACH SCHAU for it?

Answer: All Of The Above.

And dem's post calling me a racist proves and confirms the truths I have pointed out in my post.
I don't make racist remarks, comments or statements.

And you expected what? Compassion? Allegiance?
Sacred and Reserved for the Worthy. GFY !

Cause all you 'got' are Two Left Feet and some Fawken Ugly Shoes, Clem!

Now, you've got THIS new yawk to deal with, Kadiddle ?!

Homer wrote: <quoted text>
Yeah wtf? I liked the old New Yawk.

dem wrote: <quoted text>
You ain't, new Yawk!
You are that fkn racist imbecile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#862134 Feb 20, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
For the millionth time you old douchebag, that other person is not your hero Waxman, I am. I must admit I also think you have an old ratface so he is funny. Now don't make me come over there!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#862135 Feb 20, 2013
OldRatface wrote:
<quoted text> You have failed, once again, to mention the name of the nursing home in which you reside.
You picked a perfect name for the old retard. OldRatface is perfect. LOL! I guarantee you drive the libtard nuts. He's so lame & confused, he can't figure out who is who.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#862136 Feb 20, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"old turd"
In as much as you offer nothing of interest it is only right that you piss and moan about judgets. Just a guess, you are the biggest user of judgets on this thread? You are? No surprize.
Peace
KMA
One time he thought I was deleting his "judgeits" - you can't make this stuff up!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#862137 Feb 20, 2013
new yawk wrote:
Did you? When?
When I stood up for lily, leo, fetchdem and other liberals only to have them call me a racist, a liar and insult me?
And then become hatefully emboldened ignoramuses right after the election?
I cut that shyte loose after that.
Or was it when I beat the shyte out of fetch-dem and DEBIL for their incendiary remarks?
When I exposed WHO fetch-dem really was?
The same person/poster?
Or was it when you and lily, lily and tenzing, triangulated through exchange of personal insults? And I rode lily MACH SCHAU for it?
Answer: All Of The Above.
And dem's post calling me a racist proves and confirms the truths I have pointed out in my post.
I don't make racist remarks, comments or statements.
And you expected what? Compassion? Allegiance?
Sacred and Reserved for the Worthy. GFY !
Cause all you 'got' are Two Left Feet and some Fawken Ugly Shoes, Clem!
Now, you've got THIS new yawk to deal with, Kadiddle ?!
Homer wrote: <quoted text>
Yeah wtf? I liked the old New Yawk.
dem wrote: <quoted text>
You ain't, new Yawk!
You are that fkn racist imbecile.
You can never count on a liberal/Democrat to do the right thing.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 1

Pharr, TX

#862138 Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 10 min AWAKE 2,123
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 18 min Riverside 486,581
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 56 min truth-facts 46,371
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 1 hr zazz 96,392
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 1 hr EXECUTE KID KILLE... 25,781
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 1 hr CJ Rocker 17,049
Pre-teen modeling site is raising an uproar (Aug '07) 2 hr Lovebug 242
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 6 hr Liz Spector 17,645
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search