Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
793,121 - 793,140 of 1,096,835 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
Edwardo Longo Dongo

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
Mexico Asks US for List of Gun Owners
February 19, 2013
http://www.blacklistednews.com/Mexico_Asks_US...
We should ask mexico for a list of their drug smugglers or a list or their people smugglers or a list of their illegal pharmaceutical manufactures or a list of their gun owners. They should give mexico a fake list with 30 times the actual gun owners to scare them.
sonicfilter

Greentown, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

and to continue with the right wing 'who needs a real source' joke....

"Friends Of Hamas" And Why The GOP Can't Win The Internet

Fox Business host Lou Dobbs, National Review columnist Andrew McCarthy, and AM talker Hugh Hewitt all hyped Breitbart's conspiratorial narrative about Hagel's nefarious connections with Friends of Hamas.

Slight problem. Last week, Slate's David Weigel detailed how Friends of Hamas doesn't actually exist. And as New York Daily News reporter Dan Friedman explained, he unwittingly started the Friends of Hamas rumor when he posed the Hagel question to a GOP aide in the form of "an obvious joke." According to Friedman, he asked about both Friends of Hamas and the "Junior League of Hezbollah," and thought that the "names were so over-the-top, so linked to terrorism in the Middle East, that it was clear I was talking hypothetically and hyperbolically."

The GOP aide then apparently shared the Friends of Hamas inquiry with other partisans and it found its way to Breitbart, which published it in the form of "news" under Shapiro's byline.

Tellingly, the fact that the scary sounding group doesn't exist didn't stop a right-wing site from pushing the tall tale; a tale that quickly ricocheted across the conservative media landscape and was touted as a Deeply Troubling Development.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/02/20/frien...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! Very true. Obama lied and people died.
For Real wrote:
<quoted text> REALLY? unfortunately for the american people, you and shinningWRONGlectr0n you both still here posting.
Yes, REALLY. Obama lied and people died.
Fortunately some see the truth of the matter.

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Washington is broken. Has anyone seen Obama the "Uniter"?

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Tea Party PAC FreedomWorks Produced Fake Panda-Hillary Clinton Sex Video, Because That’s How Freedom Works
The Tea Party very, very rarely lets us down in demonstrating just how tone-deaf and/or frighteningly absurd it can be. Whether it’s resident moonbat Michele Bachmann maintaining that “There isn’t even one study that can be produced that shows that carbon dioxide is a harmful gas” on the House floor, Marco Rubio’s hide-and-seek with the camera during his rebuttal to the State of the Union this week, or the self-explanatory Sarah Palin, this group wants us all to take it seriously while it continues to fumble its way into late-night monologues.
Now yet more reassuring efforts at proving just how capable they’d be if they ever managed to seize real power have come to light: According to Mother Jones, prominent conservative advocacy group and super-PAC, FreedomWorks, produced a video featuring someone dressed like a panda simulating performing oral sex on someone dressed like Hillary Clinton, in an attempt at making some political point that would probably be obscure to Salvador Dali.
http://rottenmonkey.com/poop/politics/tea-par...
so what was the point?
plushy love?
tea party freaks.
Whatever happened to your Occupy Wall Street Scum, Democreep?

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> When early europeans painted Jesus white, white people made a big deal of it as they should've. That implication put them at 1 with their jewish God. Now that the facts have proven otherwise & blacks let it be known proudly, whites scream racism. When Jamie Foxx said black people were most talented, 1 could have said he was being racist if he didn't have statistics to back him up, but in America we're thought that America is a white first country so to imply that black people are first in most categories is racist to white people. when in fact the statement is true. as I said before all 1 has to do is look at the sports world. inventions black people made yet white people took credit for. sorry I can't lie to accommodate your feelings but the truth is the truth. I hate it or love it.
I find that the Blacks are more racist up in northern united states than I do in the southern united states.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Listen methmouth/methhead I have no idea what you are trying to say. You should converse with DBWriter, you and he seem to speak the same language.
Has he answered the questions yet? Where did Bush get the money for his government?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I find that the Blacks are more racist up in northern united states than I do in the southern united states.
Give us an example of your findings
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm a left wing radical because i posted what a center right conservative said?
i get a lot of that lately.
It has to be the absence of reading comprehension
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Boca man finds more than $750K worth of money orders, checks in trash
7:28AM EST, February 20, 2013
Man who stops to clean his vehicle finds hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of checks in the trash.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/videogallery/7449...

(they were U.S. Treasury checks)

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm a left wing radical because i posted what a center right conservative said?
i get a lot of that lately.
I use the fact that was not your first post, dumbass.

You are a left-wing radical, no different than an right-wing radical.

The Constitution defines the center.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Florida Atlantic University’s football stadium will have a new name this fall as the naming rights to their 30,000 seat on-campus facility were bought by The GEO Group, a private correctional facilities management corporation.

The deal is believed to be valued at around $5 million, though the terms of the contract is not yet known, according to FAUOwlaccess.com . The Owls went 2-3 at home last season and 3-9 overall.

The GEO Group is a leader in privatizing correctional facilities. Its CEO, George Zoley, holds bachelor’s and master’s degrees from FAU. He has served as a member of FAU’s Board of Trustees and was at one point the Board’s chairman.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Has he answered the questions yet? Where did Bush get the money for his government?
He got it from all the sales tax you've been paying with your welfare checks at the Boca liquor stores.

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Old Crazy Goober wrote:
Washington is broken. Has anyone seen Obama the "Uniter"?
He's just now finishing the front nine.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Give us an example of your findings
We find you at every bar in Boca.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
It has to be the absence of reading comprehension
Thank you for finally revealing why you support Obama.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

DETROIT (AP)— The fiscal crisis plaguing Detroit is now in the hands of Michigan's governor after a state-appointed review team determined the city was in a financial emergency with "no satisfactory plan" to resolve it.

Republican Gov. Rick Snyder has 30 days to decide if Detroit needs an emergency manager to take charge of its finances and spending, and come up with a new plan to get the city out of its financial mess.

After spending weeks looking at the city's books, the independent review team released a report Tuesday saying Detroit's deficit could have reached $900 million last fiscal year had it not borrowed enormous amounts of money. The city's long-term liabilities, including underfunded pensions, are more than $14 billion.

The report also said the city's bureaucratic structure makes it difficult to solve the financial problems.

Some fiscal experts believe the city's only way out may be municipal bankruptcy, but state Treasurer Andy Dillon said answers could be found if the city and state work together.

"It's our hope at the state level that this is a partnership. It doesn't have to be adversarial," said Dillon, a member of the review team. "A lot of the ingredients for the turnaround of the city are in place. Now we just need to execute. I do believe strongly that Detroit is fixable."

But over the last nine months, that relationship has been strained. Detroit Mayor Dave Bing and the nine-member City Council entered into a consent agreement with Snyder in April that allowed some state oversight and help with Detroit's finances — short of cash infusions — in return for certain fiscal reforms. However, the city often missed deadlines and benchmarks.

The ongoing cash crisis has threatened to leave the city, which has a current budget deficit of $327 million, without money to pay its workers or other bills. Dillon said the city has been running deficits since 2005, and masking over them with long-term borrowing.

"I stand with Detroiters and other stakeholders that the pace of change has been frustratingly slow," said Gary Brown, City Council president pro-tem. "The political will has often not been there to make the necessary and bold fiscal reforms.... Without a doubt we need the support and accountability that a State of Michigan partnership offers. We cannot address our legacy obligations alone."

Under state law, Snyder has 30 days following the review team's finding to decide for himself whether there's a financial emergency. Bing would have 10 days to request a hearing. The first-term governor could then revoke his decision or appoint an emergency manager.

The emergency manager would be responsible for overseeing all of the city's spending. Bing and the City Council would keep their jobs, but the manager would decide all financial matters. And only the manager would have the power to authorize the city to take the bankruptcy route.

James McTevia, president of a Michigan-based firm that specializes in turnaround management, said an emergency manager could halt the city's borrowing, freeze debt and restructure finances, including voiding contracts.

"The checkbook needs to be taken from the politicians," he said.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Old Crazy Goober wrote:
Where's my judgeits! I just added some but they've been deleted!
Hey waxturd, I just did a quick count and you have only used 6 different sock puppets this morning, get busy psycho. Have you noticed that even the pals that you give hundreds of brilliant judge-its ignore your crazy ass? You're an embarrassment to everyone here, but mostly to the "stupid party" that can't get far enough away from morons like you.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

(Reuters)- The CEO of a U.S. tire maker has delivered a crushing summary of how some outsiders view France's work ethic in a letter saying he would have to be stupid to take over a factory whose staff only put in three hours work a day.

Titan International's Maurice Taylor, nicknamed "The Grizz" for his negotiating style, told the left-wing French industry minister in a letter published by media on Wednesday that he had no interest in rescuing a plant set for closure.

"The French workforce gets paid high wages but works only three hours. They get one hour for breaks and lunch, talk for three and work for three," Taylor wrote on February 8 in the letter in English to the minister, Arnaud Montebourg.

"I told this to the French union workers to their faces. They told me that's the French way!" Taylor added in the letter, which was posted by business daily Les Echos on its website and which the ministry confirmed was genuine.

"Titan is going to buy a Chinese tire company or an Indian one, pay less than one Euro per hour wage and ship all the tires France needs," he said. "You can keep the so-called workers."
So Surprizedobamawa x

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Waxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey waxturd, I just did a quick count and you have only used 6 different sock puppets this morning, get busy psycho. Have you noticed that even the pals that you give hundreds of brilliant judge-its ignore your crazy ass? You're an embarrassment to everyone here, but mostly to the "stupid party" that can't get far enough away from morons like you.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search