Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
792,221 - 792,240 of 1,095,330 Comments Last updated 2 min ago

Level 1

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Because orders came from the White House for the US Armed Forces (part of the Department of Defense) prepositioned specifically to respond to an attack specifically on our embassy (part of the Department of State) in specifically Libya to ignore their default orders while the White House watched Al Qaeda kill Americans on the real-tiem video feed.
Then, Obama lies for two weeks covering up an Al Qaeda attack on the United States.
You bet I want to know what the f**k was happening in the goddam White House when they gave orders to the US Armed Froces to let Al Qaeda kill Americans while they watched it happen.
I get it. Everyday, Obama calls very soldier in the military & tells them what their daily duties are for that particular day.

Level 1

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
How about common sense, and experience.
I pay the people in accordance with what they are worth.
I compete with other companies to keep the people I DEEM to be worth keeping.
Those who perform the best, I pay more. Those who don't perform, I pay less... and get rid of when I don't need the services of someone who is still only worth minimum wage after being in the workforce for several years.
You dodge the issue.
I asked why an employer should pay more for aan employee that isn't what he's paying it now?
... got an answer for that?
How much are you worth since we have to subsidize your salary?

Level 1

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
If corn feeds life why the f*ck does Liberals keep burning it on ethanol to "save the world"!
We can grow more corn, we can't grow more oil.

Wow, you right whiners are a bunch of dumbf*cks.
Chris Matthews

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
The FOX meter swings in whatever whatever they are told.
The MSNBC meter swings in whatever you are told, Rachel.

Level 1

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't anser the post, dufus. Here it is again:
Like you really understand what you posted.
I'll put it to you simply:
Geothermal heating is a piece of cake. Just drill a hole to the temperature you desire, and circulate water through it and throughout the building.
Geothermal cooling is very difficult. Why? Because the heat you transfer from a building to the ground has to be transported away from the location of the building, or it just rises back into the building.
Any questions?
How about this one:
How is the heat transported away from the location of the building after it has been transferred from the building to the Earth immediately below the building?
... your turn, dufus.
First of all, the vast vast vast vast majority of geothermal heating is NOT done by drilling down to find water hot enough to heat your home.

This shows how ignorant you are on the subject of Geothermal & the temperature of groundwater.

Second, if you heat your home with this mythical hot water, it would be returned cooler. Just like using cool water to cool your home would return water that is hotter.

In both cases, the return water would need to be returned to the original temperature. This is down by the temperature of the earth where the discharge is made. No need for aquifers to return the water to original temperature.

But hey, thanks for the laugh on your version of geothermal heating.
Chris Matthews

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

FLORIDUMB wrote:
<quoted text> OBAMA DESERVED AND EARNED A SECOND TERM, UNLIKE ROMNEY WHO TRIED TWICE TO WIN THE WHITE HOUSE AND FAILED MISERABLY.
YOU ARE AN IDIOT FLORIDA!
FLORIDUMB, you are making Washington,DC, your impoverished ghetto dump, appear even more ridiculous than it is for housing the incompetent, failed community organizer in the palace for another 4 years of disaster. Enjoy!
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Please describe for us the affirmative action laws....
Tell us about category 8a government contracting....
If you feel the need, please include any acceptance criteria and special grants for education set aside for minorities only.
Equal opportunity & employment act? You couldn't have made my point any moyer clear stupid! I'm quite sure you know percentages. If you have a small group of people only 13%, & a larger group of people 74%, & the unemployment rate is at 7.9%, which group of people should have the higher percentage of unemployed, the small group of 13% or the larger group of 74%? How can 1 of Americas smallest ethnic groups have an unemployment rate double the national rate & triple it when dealing with black males younger than 30yrs old? Equal opportunity & employment? Your a f cking moron!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

This is a classic for Dweeb stupidity!!

I'll keep this one for whenever I need to prove your ignorance!! LOL

The very idea that the heat transferred to the ground has nowhere to go is proof of your lies about you understanding even the most basic laws concerning thermodynamics.

Do you really think the heat transferred stays in one place?? Are you that ignorant?? Do you really think water is the only medium to dissipate heat??

If so, you've proven yourself to be a bigger idiot and liar than I had realized.

The earth has far more ability to store and dissipate heat than does water. DUH

A small body of water can be warmed by exchanging heat into it. Earth cannot. The heat is spread throughout the earth, which, BTW has an extremely large footprint. Like the entire contintent in our case, you freakin' idiot!!

Try reading up on this before making a fool of yourself.

Unless you enjoy making a fool of yourself, which is how it looks!!

Meanwhile, I will retain this, the most ignorant thing you've ever said, and the one that proves what a total bullshitter you are:

""How is the heat transported away from the location of the building after it has been transferred from the building to the Earth immediately below the building.""

A true classic in ignorance!!

Thanks, Dweeb!! You've proven beyond a shadow of a doubt how retarded you are!!

No wonder you're a Teabagger!! You're deranged!!

Here's your first lesson:

""A ground-coupled heat exchanger is an underground heat exchanger that can capture heat from and/or dissipate heat to the ground. They use the Earth's near constant subterranean temperature to warm or cool air or other fluids for residential, agricultural or industrial uses. If building air is blown through the heat exchanger for heat recovery ventilation, they are called earth tubes (also known as earth cooling tubes or earth warming tubes) in Europe or earth-air heat exchangers (EAHE or EAHX) in North America. These systems are known by several other names, including: air-to-soil heat exchanger, earth channels, earth canals, earth-air tunnel systems, ground tube heat exchanger, hypocausts, subsoil heat exchangers, thermal labyrinths, underground air pipes, and others.""

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you really understand what you posted.
I'll put it to you simply:
Geothermal heating is a piece of cake. Just drill a hole to the temperature you desire, and circulate water through it and throughout the building.
Geothermal cooling is very difficult. Why? Because the heat you transfer from a building to the ground has to be transported away from the location of the building, or it just rises back into the building.
Any questions?
How about this one:
How is the heat transported away from the location of the building after it has been transferred from the building to the Earth immediately below the building?
... your turn, dufus.
Chris Matthews

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Romney would have been the worst thing for the Country especially a politician from Massachusetts which are really to the left besides the fact Massachusetts is considered the Most Liberal state in the United States and just like the saying Birds of a Feather flock together and besides Romney spends time in California and has a place there which is represented by Dianne Feinstein and Barbara Boxer if that dont tell the Current politcal climate in California and Direction which Romney feels right at home.
A Massachusetts liberal is a typically ultra-liberal in or from Massachusetts, in many ways the most liberal state in the United States.
http://www.conservapedia.com/Massachusetts_li...
Correction: After your hysterical post, you are now the officially dumbest. ROTFLMAO!
Left is Wrong Direction

Jersey City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
How about common sense, and experience.
I pay the people in accordance with what they are worth.
I compete with other companies to keep the people I DEEM to be worth keeping.
Those who perform the best, I pay more. Those who don't perform, I pay less... and get rid of when I don't need the services of someone who is still only worth minimum wage after being in the workforce for several years.
You dodge the issue.
I asked why an employer should pay more for aan employee that isn't what he's paying it now?
... got an answer for that?
The answer is they believe in Karl Marx and won't be satisfied until doctors and day laborers make the same wages.
Chris Matthews

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

FLORIDUMB wrote:
<quoted text> I AGREE.
Now this makes you the dumbest. Well, actually, it's now a draw between the both of you. Bwhahahahahahahaha...

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Equal opportunity & employment act? You couldn't have made my point any moyer clear stupid! I'm quite sure you know percentages. If you have a small group of people only 13%, & a larger group of people 74%, & the unemployment rate is at 7.9%, which group of people should have the higher percentage of unemployed, the small group of 13% or the larger group of 74%? How can 1 of Americas smallest ethnic groups have an unemployment rate double the national rate & triple it when dealing with black males younger than 30yrs old? Equal opportunity & employment? Your a f cking moron!
That's a good question. Why do young black have triple the unemployment rate? What cultural differences would cause that? Give me an honest answer and no some libtard bullshit!

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Chris Matthews wrote:
<quoted text> Correction: After your hysterical post, you are now the officially dumbest. ROTFLMAO!
not hysterical post at all and you are now officially the dumbest to think differently and 30 days in Massachusetts was enough for me which I couldnt wait to get out of that shithole of a state and head back to the Midwest and why Romney loved it there which you had too be moderen liberal to live & work in Massachusetts and still Massachusetts is considered the most Liberal state in the moderen sense in the United States.

Massachusetts liberal

Left is Wrong Direction

Jersey City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Equal opportunity & employment act? You couldn't have made my point any moyer clear stupid! I'm quite sure you know percentages. If you have a small group of people only 13%, & a larger group of people 74%, & the unemployment rate is at 7.9%, which group of people should have the higher percentage of unemployed, the small groups of 13% or the larger group of 74%? How can 1 of Americas smallest ethnic groups have an unemployment rate double the national rate & triple it when dealing with black males younger than 30yrs old? Equal opportunity & employment? Your a f cking moron!
To cure high unemployment rates for blacks you first have to treat the cultural problems fostered by years of harmful progressive social meddling that has also destroyed the black family
Chris Matthews

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>not hysterical post at all and you are now officially the dumbest to think differently and 30 days in Massachusetts was enough for me which I couldnt wait to get out of that shithole of a state and head back to the Midwest and why Romney loved it there which you had too be moderen liberal to live & work in Massachusetts and still Massachusetts is considered the most Liberal state in the moderen sense in the United States.
Massachusetts liberal
Your tingling leg is making Obama blush; soon his purple lips will be red, matching your embarrassed derriere for once again winning the Rachel Madcow moron of the day award.
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Equal opportunity & employment act? You couldn't have made my point any moyer clear stupid! I'm quite sure you know percentages. If you have a small group of people only 13%, & a larger group of people 74%, & the unemployment rate is at 7.9%, which group of people should have the higher percentage of unemployed, the small group of 13% or the larger group of 74%? How can 1 of Americas smallest ethnic groups have an unemployment rate double the national rate & triple it when dealing with black males younger than 30yrs old? Equal opportunity & employment? Your a f cking moron!
The same numbers could be used in the ratio of blacks making up the prison population [more like 85%] still you get the picture .

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

In 2003, Bush was President, The Republiclowns held the House and Senate.

Your lies about a Democrat subprime loans are just that, lies.

More lies and stupidity from a nitwit who lies about everything.

Here's the fact, not a made up piece of crap:

Dec 2003

"" December: President Bush signs the American Dream Downpayment Act to be implemented under the Department of Housing and Urban Development. The goal was to provide a maximum downpayment assistance grant of either $10,000 or six percent of the purchase price of the home, whichever was greater. In addition, the Bush Administration committed to reforming the homebuying process that would lower closing costs by approximately $700 per loan. It was said it would further stimulate homeownership for all Americans.""

It was all Bush's fault. Bush destroyed America with unfunded Wars and his stupid 'ownership society'.

You appear to grow more ignorant as the day passes. Now you sound like a complete jerk!!
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very ignorant of US history. Let me help you correct that. Here is a link where you can actually read the quotes from the Democrats when they were negotiating with the Republicans with outright lies to get no effective oversight of their Marxist CRA program that was an obvious failure in 2003:
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1222905743912...
Now, this will require that you think for yourself and draw your own conclusion about what the above facts mean:
In 2003 the Democrats supported Bush and the war in Iraq.
In 2003 the Republicans supported the Democrats' Marxist subnprime loan program.
Do you think there was a connection there?
Considering the fact that it was the Democrats' Marxist subprime housing loan program that collapsed our economy, what lessons do you think we should have learned from the above facts of history?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

US Constitution, Article 4 Section 3

""but no new States shall be formed or erected within the Jurisdiction of any other State; nor any State be formed by the Junction of two or more States, or parts of States""

----------

Based on original intent, WVA is clearly unConstitutional.

But you're just an idiot!!
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
What don't you understand about the legislators rebelling against the federal republic not being the representation of the state of Virginia in the federal republic?
"New States may be admitted by the Congress into this Union; but no new States shall be formed or erected within the Jurisdiction of any other State; nor any State be formed by the Junction of two or more States, or parts of States, without the Consent of the Legislatures of the States concerned as well as of the Congress."
Since it was only one state, and the legislators rebelling against the federal republic and participating as a funcitoning element of another country cannot be considered as representation in the federal republic for the state of Virginia, and the legislators loyal to the federal republic petitioned for the creation of a new state, and Congress consented to this request, how the hell do you figure West Virginia was unconstitutionally admitted?
Show us where the loyal legislators of Virginia violated this clause:
"Section 4. The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence."
If you cannot show that this clause was violated, then you have to admit that West Virginia was admitted into the union constitutionally.

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Chris Matthews wrote:
<quoted text> Your tingling leg is making Obama blush; soon his purple lips will be red, matching your embarrassed derriere for once again winning the Rachel Madcow moron of the day award.
more fitting for you once again winning the Rachel Madcow moron of the day award.

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Hey dumass I have a house, 2 cars, & a job. You got the wrong dude stupid! Unlit, more talking of the buttocks. Chances are if you sell drugs you're a felon & felons can't receive benefits from the gov't, STUPID! 3rd dummy, what ghettos are you taking about? Last I checked there were more write folks on welfare than any other race so your assessment & rush to judgment is as far off as your hairline from your forehead!
When we talk about welfare moochers, why do you automatically assume we're talking about black people?
Why is there a connection with race you automatically make when there was no mention of race?

... well?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

47 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The alphabet (Jun '06) 3 min Doug77 1,035
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min kal 46,216
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 11 min Liberal forever 2,451
glass vinyl room addition 12 min Jim Tracy 1
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 18 min Liberal forever 2,940
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 51 min AN other 486,262
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 2 hr Princess Hey 9,034
•••
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••