Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
791,621 - 791,640 of 1,084,464 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Their beef is that now women will get paid the same as men for doing the jobs they've been doing all along.
lily loves the gender card
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>That's a total crock. That's something passed down from your great great great great grandpappy. West Virginia is/was and always will be unconstitutional and everyone born there should be treated as illegal aliens. Now I would appreciate it if you would self deport your sorry ass out of my country post haste.
Grandpappy! Hilarious.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

You have doubts about many things.

Sounds like personal problems.

And you may have a Gingerkid on your avatar, but I doubt it's you.

Dig it out of your stock photos heavily guarded by your 44 Magnum?

HaHaaHaaaaaaa ...!

PS I have little empathy for Hillary Rodham Clinton.

And less tolerance for your unbridled ignorance that you wear like a fetter.
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You may be batshyte crazy, but I doubt you're Yawk.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Level 5

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
A loud car radio in the parking lot at 3:30 AM is a weapon.
Your increasingly repetitive inanities are beginning to imply that your mind is a weapon of mush disruption doesn't mean I have the right to LITERALLY invade your country/planet.

lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Super comparison. The kid was black, so, in their sick minds, he deserved it.
They're just pissed off that President Obama got Bin Laden and Al-Awlaki.
lily loves the race card
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yes, a person can have a mugshot removed for a fee; however, there is no guarantee that it doesn't pop up again. This reeks of extortion. This particular elderly womans address and google map of her house is shown as well. If a person was arrested for a dui, for example; and found not guilty; the mugshot appears and an employer can not hire you because of it. Doesn't matter if the person is innocent. They read the charge and make a judgement. I think it's sickening.
I have a friend who manages a well known jewellery store; she was asked by the corporate office to provide every single job she's had all of her life; she's 55! For what? Seems ridiculous.
I hope Zimmerman is successful in getting this law passed.
It didn't prevent you from getting your job at the Boca Walmart.
RUSH10ME

Lawrenceville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Grandpappy! Hilarious.
Grandpappy is a "black" thing but you knew that ,lily knows everything black .
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
But Bush chose to borrow the money for Iraq and Afganistan from China.
War Bonds sold to Americans would have been a far better way to finance the War than Bush's idea of becoming China's client.
But borrowing money from commies is right up your and Bush's alley.
<quoted text>
Twenty five billion slam dunk, they'll be throwing roses and the oil will pay for any reconstruction.

Twenty five billion was a classic low ball__congress would have approved far more BUT NOT under emergency funding. BushCo really wanted war with Iraq but the key was "emergency funding" no budget, no accounting, just a fkn unlimited credit card for war.

And they got it!

And then they fkd up what could have been a pretty simple deal.

And they didn't get the oil.

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Their beef is that now women will get paid the same as men for doing the jobs they've been doing all along.
I say sign them up for selective service. My daughters included. They want to be equal in all areas, fine. No exceptions! But I would hate to be a 250lb grunt on patrol with only a 120lb women to get me back if I got wounded.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Racism?(Are you also the one who keeps judging everyone's post as racy because you don't know what the term means?) Neither Teaparty, republicans or chicas are races...the latter might be slightly sexist, but the first two are nothing as usual.
"Chica" is racist, sexist, and demeaning.

Level 5

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
You have doubts about many things.
Sounds like personal problems.
And you may have a Gingerkid on your avatar, but I doubt it's you.
Dig it out of your stock photos heavily guarded by your 44 Magnum?
HaHaaHaaaaaaa ...!
PS I have little empathy for Hillary Rodham Clinton.
And less tolerance for your unbridled ignorance that you wear like a fetter.
<quoted text>
Nope, you're not Yawk...all that mixing of metaphors (and lack of meaning) that you're trying to imitate just isn't selling around here.(Also, your prying snakiness reveals ldthat you lack information Yawkie would have had.)

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>That's a total crock. That's something passed down from your great great great great grandpappy. West Virginia is/was and always will be unconstitutional and everyone born there should be treated as illegal aliens. Now I would appreciate it if you would self deport your sorry ass out of my country post haste.
That's straight out of the history of West Virginia. Tuff stuff! Blow it out your libtard ass!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yes, a person can have a mugshot removed for a fee; however, there is no guarantee that it doesn't pop up again. This reeks of extortion. This particular elderly womans address and google map of her house is shown as well. If a person was arrested for a dui, for example; and found not guilty; the mugshot appears and an employer can not hire you because of it. Doesn't matter if the person is innocent. They read the charge and make a judgement. I think it's sickening.
I have a friend who manages a well known jewellery store; she was asked by the corporate office to provide every single job she's had all of her life; she's 55! For what? Seems ridiculous.
Requesting a complete employment history is common and the reasons are obvious.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
There are a million horror stories related to Florida's sunshine laws lily, no one is immune, just look at the Schiavo mess. That would not have happened in any other state.

I'm not aware of anything about Zimmerman getting a law passed.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
War bonds is raising money to pay for a war and are sold to Americans.
Borrowing from the Chinese to invade Iraq and Afghanistan is what we'll be paying for, for years to come, because of Bush underhanded ploy of not putting the wars on the books.
Now, all you dunderheads are whining about the deficit; why ? Because President Obama, opened the books.
Borrowing is borrowing regardless of who holds the debt.

Are you really this dense, or just making an argument for the hell of it?

Level 5

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Grandpappy is a "black" thing but you knew that ,lily knows everything black .
Are you f*ckin' nuts! "RUSH10ME" is a "retarded" thing...he knows nothing; nobody want to know him...can you spell p-a-t-h-e-t-i-c? He can't.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text> Your increasingly repetitive inanities are beginning to imply that your mind is a weapon of mush disruption doesn't mean I have the right to LITERALLY invade your country/planet.
If you take this site seriously, then you are as stupid as Demos/Tenzing/Nucular.

The guy with the radio in the parking lot died of Darwin's Law.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Twenty five billion slam dunk, they'll be throwing roses and the oil will pay for any reconstruction.
Twenty five billion was a classic low ball__congress would have approved far more BUT NOT under emergency funding. BushCo really wanted war with Iraq but the key was "emergency funding" no budget, no accounting, just a fkn unlimited credit card for war.
And they got it!
And then they fkd up what could have been a pretty simple deal.
And they didn't get the oil.
Obamacare will make that look like petty cash.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

With regard to your last statement:

That's why I don't believe in Women being on the front lines in combat. Anatomically Women have a difficult time pulling their OWN body weight due to the weight and density of their hip bones, structure. Strengthening exercises for the Core and Upper Body can help Women achieve that "lift" ... BUT ... It's not about Inequality or being Sexist - It's about Anatomical Differences and their Limitations, IMO.
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I say sign them up for selective service. My daughters included. They want to be equal in all areas, fine. No exceptions! But I would hate to be a 250lb grunt on patrol with only a 120lb women to get me back if I got wounded.

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Lebanon is a powder keg ready to explode. We should not be sending arms over there. It will get caught up in the Syria deal sooner or later.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••