Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#859585 Feb 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot. I said he founded Wendys.
Learn to read, dumbass.
"real dumb"
I would bet you hate Wendy's!!!
Thousands upon thousands or workers making minimum wage. In your mind a real disgrace.
Peace
KMA
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#859586 Feb 14, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Cutting tax rates puts more money in Swiss and Cayman Island accounts. Next I suppose you are going to tell us all about the Bush Tax cuts creating jobs in America. The US had the lowest tax rates in its history for 10 years. How'd that work out for America?
Actually, it worked well. 2007 was the best year for tax income to the federal government so money was rolling.

Too bad you Democrats caused the housing problem with your irresponsible lending & Obamacare so hiring came to a halt. Now the system is back to lending to people that can actually pay.

If we could just stop you Democrats from spending now, things would be better. Unfortunately, the future does not look good with Obama the Clown in office.

I guess collectively (you love that word, right?) we will get what we deserve which is decline.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#859587 Feb 14, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Cutting tax rates puts more money in Swiss and Cayman Island accounts. Next I suppose you are going to tell us all about the Bush Tax cuts creating jobs in America. The US had the lowest tax rates in its history for 10 years. How'd that work out for America?
High taxes in the US are the reason that Swiss and Cayman Island accounts exist.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#859588 Feb 14, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
That was in response to lily saying people who make $9 should pay no taxes. Please keep up or stay out of the conversation. Tia
Your entire position that the poor don't pay taxes is pure bullshit.

As with most all of what you post.

Try and keep up. A person making $9 per hour, 40 hours per week, earns $18,720, before any taxes.

Assuming this is the poor Rmoney family, and Ann stays home with the kids, which you nitwits all thought was a wonderful thing, it means the Rmoneys would pay no Federal Income Taxes. DUH

That is the tax code as established by Republiclowns!!

But to say the poor Rmoneys pay NO taxes is idiotic, but expected.

Sales taxes, State and local taxes, property taxes, etc., etc.

Location hidden

#859589 Feb 14, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Depending on where the people live,$18 can be a lot of money.
True that!!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#859590 Feb 14, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Would one of the NINE people up at 5 A.M. that thought this dumbass post was brilliant please tell me why?
Or would waxturd, the narcissistic self-gratifying idiot, finally get some help for his mental disorder.
You must cry yourself to sleep each night. Boo-Hoo.

Add to that the drooling and wet dreams and I'd say your pillow needs to be taken outside and shot.

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#859591 Feb 14, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Flack - you need to dumb it down for this moron.
"Jimmy"
No one and I mean no one can dumb it down enough so "real dumb" understands.
Peace

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#859592 Feb 14, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Ewe Shining--ya might be standing too close to some empty headed bobblehead libuhrulTics with no real credo, ifn ya start ta act like one?
Ewe-ya big nasty. Tsk. Gaw.
It gets worse. The Jerk-In-Chef also bites his finger nails and swallows.

You are what you eat.

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#859593 Feb 14, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Excellent, people making more money and we can pay down some of Bush's leftover debt. Thanks Flack, you are usually all gloom and doom.
The Republicans accumulated an additional 3.5 trillion dollars of debt between the time Bush took office and January, 2007, when the Democrats took control of all the purse strings of government.

Please give us the figures of how much the Democrats increased the debt and deficit since they took control of all spending and borrowing.
Did you say the Democrats doubled the debt?
Did you say the Democrats increased the deficit a thousand goddam percent?

Location hidden

#859594 Feb 14, 2013
It's unConstitutional.

Why are you now running away from th ewords of the Constitution that you claim anyone can read and understand??

It's obvious you don't understand Section IV

""Section 3.

New States may be admitted by the Congress into this Union; but no new State shall be formed or erected within the Jurisdiction of any other State; nor any State be formed by the Junction of two or more States, or Parts of States, without the Consent of the Legislatures of the States concerned as well as of the Congress.""

----------

So now we have the fake Constitutionalis..t running away from the Constitution because it disagrees with his stupidity!!

Read this carefully, Dweeb. It's the US Constitution;

"but no new State shall be formed or erected within the Jurisdiction of any other State; "

----------

Now you're stupidity has come full circle. From claiming you support sand defend the Constitution, to supporting a clearly unConstitutional Act.

You really blew it this time, Dweeb!!
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The Virginia state legislature was comprised of the legislators that remained loyal to the federal republic.
The "other state" did not exist until it was authorized by the federal republic. The legislators that remained loyal to the federal republic became the legislature of the state of Virginia. The legislators that rebelled against the federal republic and became a functioning element of another country did not comprise the legislature of the state of Virginia as recognized by the federal republic the rebelled against and declared their standing as not being part of that federal republic.
Thus, those legislators that did not rebel had the authority to represent the state of Virginia in the federal republic, and had the authority to petition to split the state of Virginia into two separate states.

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Spring, TX

#859595 Feb 14, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Amen.'It will cause the constitutionalists to think a little.' Was my only point.
The problem is, the constitutionalists are a minority of the population these days. Those that aren't constitutionalists don't care enough about the Constitution to learn what is written in it - like Obama, for example.
This could result in a very severe problem. Mass ignorance always causes catastrophies.

Location hidden

#859596 Feb 14, 2013
I note you walked away from your stupidity concerning geothermal systems.

Funny how you called yourself a geologist, yet had no idea that heat transfer through earth has been used for centuries!!

what was with the water thing?? Please explain why you think you need water to dissipate heat, when the earth works quite well.

I love it when you display your true ignorance, Dweeb!!

I will repeat this answer to your stupidity often!!

Just to remind everyone what a dumbass you are!!
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
... goddam idiots.
Ok, dufus, please tell us after you transfer the heat from the building to the earth below the building, how the f**k do you remove the heat from there?
Do you think it's removed by the water flowing through the goddam aquifer?
If the heat isn't removed from below the building where you put it, do you think that heat will just be transferred right back into the building.
... goddam idiots.
I'll bet you thin kyou can cool a room by opening the refridgerator door.

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Spring, TX

#859597 Feb 14, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer has the US Constitution on his side.
You??
You've got ignorance and excuses.
""Article IV, Section 3, Clause 1 reads as follows: New States may be admitted by the Congress into this Union; but no new State shall be formed or erected within the Jurisdiction of any other State; nor any State be formed by the Junction of two or more States, or Parts of States, without the Consent of the Legislatures of the States concerned as well as of the Congress."
WVA is clearly in violation of Article IV, Section 3, Clause 1.
Therefore, WVA is not a state, per the rules laid down by the founders.
Funny how you nitwits hate the Constitution when it disagrees with your ignorance.
West Virginia was clearly the only part of the legislature of Virginia that could be considered as representation for the state of Virginia in the federal republic.
In case you are ignorant of history, the other members of the legislature of Virginia became a functioning element of another country. According to the Constitution, such joining with a foreign country is prohibited. Therefore, the legislators that joined that other country could not have been part of the legislature that didn't join that other country. The part of the legislature that remained part of the federal republic became the legislature of the state of Virginia and representation in the federal republic.
Therefore, they had the constitutional right to petition to split the state which they were the sole representation of in the federal republic. And, Congress had the right to grant that wish.
Thus, the state of West Virginia was born in accordance with the Constitution.
Battle of Bull

Rochelle, IL

#859598 Feb 14, 2013
Sheila Jackson Lee is a freed slave and I am a Civil War survivor LMFAO

“Often imitated”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#859599 Feb 14, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
Raising taxes does that.

What was the unemplotment rate during the bush years?

Location hidden

#859600 Feb 14, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not only the most ignorant person here, you are the biggest liar.
The battle was over 7 hours long. The only reference you mentioned was some meeting at 11:00. The real-time video was being watched in the White House. Where was Obama while the White House watched the real-time video of Al Qaeda killing Americans?
The question remains unanswered.
How about you answer the question. All you have to do is give the location of Obama during the time the White House was watching live Al Qaeda kill Americans.
Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi while the White House watched Al Qaeda kill them on the real-time video feed?
Let's work on your reading and comprehension of the written English language.
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
To answer the question, you have to state "where".
There is nothing in the question about "who" receives the money. Because the verb "pay" is used in the infinitive, you assume whomever receives the money will use it to, as the question specifically identifies, "pay for Obama's government". Who pays is inconsequential. Who handles the money is inconsequential.
The only significant part of the question is "where will the money come from".
To give an idiotic answer like "the Treasury Department" proves your ignorance. You have to identify a source of money, not the repository of the money collected from the source of money.
The Treasury Department is not a source of money, idiot.
So, the question remains unanswered:
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
It's a simple question. All that is required to answer it is to identify a simple source of money that will be collected from to pay for Obama's government.
You idiots do have a goddam plan, don't you? Please don't tell us you clowns don't even have a plan.

----------
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Pentagon Time Line.
Read it.
at 11:00 PM Benghai time, an hour & 20 minutes after the attack began, Obama was in a meeting at the White House with Panetta & the head of the Joint Chiefs.
You know this because , despite you numerous lies, you read that time line I posted earlier. The one you now claim never to have seen.
Yet you still are running in circles waving your arms & screaming "Where was Obama" "where was Obama". We;ll Dickbreath, if you bothered to even read some of your own GD posts, you admitted where he was. In that meeting.
That same time line that you refuse to acknowledge, said there were two attacks.
But hey, don't let facts get in the way of your immense stupidity. Dumbass.
Read it and quit asking for it over and over, you idiot!!

It proves you're the moron we all know.

“Often imitated”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#859601 Feb 14, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Your entire position that the poor don't pay taxes is pure bullshit.
As with most all of what you post.
Try and keep up. A person making $9 per hour, 40 hours per week, earns $18,720, before any taxes.
Assuming this is the poor Rmoney family, and Ann stays home with the kids, which you nitwits all thought was a wonderful thing, it means the Rmoneys would pay no Federal Income Taxes. DUH
That is the tax code as established by Republiclowns!!
But to say the poor Rmoneys pay NO taxes is idiotic, but expected.
Sales taxes, State and local taxes, property taxes, etc., etc.
You still don't understand my and lily's conversation. Oh well, I can't fix that.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#859602 Feb 14, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well what a coincidence. Nutcracker shows up when other sockpuppets do. How interesting (and boring).
Waxturd, check this out, FOX says cop killer Dorner A 'Pathological Narcissist'. Bet you can relate to a fellow self-aggrandizer that nobody liked.

http://www.myfoxla.com/story/21085769/ex-fbi-...

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#859603 Feb 14, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
They should pay no taxes? They should not;
- Pay sales taxes
- Pay property taxes
- Pay automobile taxes
- Pay taxes on alcoholic beverages
- Pay taxes on cigarettes
- Pay Social Security taxes
- Pay medicare/medicade taxes
Currently most if not all making minimum wage pay no Federal Income tax.
Peace
Easy, under the Fair Tax no one would pay ANY tax up to the poverty line for the family size they have. No one!
Homer 2016

East Stroudsburg, PA

#859604 Feb 14, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is, the constitutionalists are a minority of the population these days. Those that aren't constitutionalists don't care enough about the Constitution to learn what is written in it - like Obama, for example.
This could result in a very severe problem. Mass ignorance always causes catastrophies.
Sen. Obama, who has taught courses in constitutional law at the University of Chicago, has regularly referred to himself as "a constitutional law professor," most famously at a March 30, 2007, fundraiser when he said, "I was a constitutional law professor, which means unlike the current president I actually respect the Constitution."

UC Law School statement: The Law School has received many media requests about Barack Obama, especially about his status as "Senior Lecturer." From 1992 until his election to the U.S. Senate in 2004, Barack Obama served as a professor in the Law School. He was a Lecturer from 1992 to 1996. He was a Senior Lecturer from 1996 to 2004, during which time he taught three courses per year. Senior Lecturers are considered to be members of the Law School faculty and are regarded as professors, although not full-time or tenure-track. The title of Senior Lecturer is distinct from the title of Lecturer, which signifies adjunct status. Like Obama, each of the Law School’s Senior Lecturers have high-demand careers in politics or public service, which prevent full-time teaching. Several times during his 12 years as a professor in the Law School, Obama was invited to join the faculty in a full-time tenure-track position, but he declined.

http://www.factcheck.org/2008/03/obama-a-cons...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 9 min Mary NY 490,126
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 27 min zazz 96,608
Review: Global Motorwerks LLC (Aug '13) 4 hr Melanie 7
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 hr kal 49,174
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 9 hr Miles 70,587
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 12 hr Miles 17,702
Scott Mansfield granted new trial (Feb '09) 15 hr Whoah 32
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info