Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#859344 Feb 14, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Right atter I getz dis pile o instant mikerwavable chezeburgers into duh kooler for unsafe and unhealthy storwage and handling, ta feed to ones dribbling stoopid Bonahead like stuff....
Full circle.

Level 1

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#859346 Feb 14, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
The Difference between a Conservative and a Liberal
When a Republican like Dave Thomas, founder of Wendy's, was earning minimum wages instead of bitching and complaining as ALL (I mean every single one) Liberals do, he opened his OWN restaurant!!!
He did not group into a union, he did not demanded higher pay, more vacations and more benefits. He did not asked the government to step in. He did not call the press or formed a picked line!!!
He just opened his OWN restaurant!!!
You are so full of sh*t.

Dave Thomas worked with KFC & sold his interest for over a million dollars to start Wendys.
'
My God, how f*cking stupid are you people?

Level 1

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#859347 Feb 14, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so full of shit.
Go back and reference that post, you goddam liar.
Now, post that time line you talk about so much. Remember to put in all caps when that demonstration Obama lied about for two weeks happened.
Put up or shut up.
And if I do go back & post where I posted it previously, will you finally STFU & admit what a dumbass lying POS you are????????
Homer 2016

East Stroudsburg, PA

#859348 Feb 14, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
As the Constitution requires:
"...without the Consent of the Legislatures of the States concerned..."
Given that we are talking about one state, there is only one legislature to be considered.
Where was that legislature located?
Was the rebel legislature in Richmond the legitimate representation in the federal republic? Or, was the loyal legislature of what is now West Virginia that didn't rebel against the federal republic the legitimate representation in the federal republic?
If the legislature that didn't rebel against the federal republic was the legitimate representation in the federal republic, then all the requirements of the Constitution were satisfied.
You're only argument against this has to be that the rebel legislature that rebelled against the federal republic and participated as a functioning element in a separate country in rebellion against the federal republic was still the legitimate representative legislature in that federal republic they declared to no longer be part of.
This cannot be the case.
Yes, the state of Virginia's legislature would have needed to approve this as they were still considered to be a part of the United States regardless as to them seceding. If West Virginia had in fact remained the state of Virginia and the part that left deemed otherwise then you would have a case, this is not what happened. Fact is West Virginia was created from parts of another state without that state's approval rendering them Unconstitutional.

The state of West Virginia should never have been allowed under the Consitution unless Virginia was deemed to be no longer a part of the United States, which it never was.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#859349 Feb 14, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said anything about eliminating OHSA and child labor laws. I wrote exclusively about the minimum wage law.
And, how about we talk about what it is like today when a person can go from one company to another, and every employer has to compete to keep the workers that perform for him and make his profit possible.
If you perform, you will always have a job offer from another employer who wants to improve their productivity.
Well, until this Marxist system the Democrats are attempting to install takes control. Then, nobody will see any difference between working hard and loafing on the clock. Take a guess what everyone will choose to do then....
Okay then let's talk about minimum wage. Do you believe if American companies had free will to do anything they wanted American workers would not become like the slaves they have in China at .30 cents an hour? America was grown out of the middle class worker. Those middle class jobs pay were union or based on union pay. Look at ANY chart out there showing the decline of average wages and it follows exactly along with the decline of unions. The US laws are the ONLY thing left standing between the companies and most workers in America making only $1.00 an hour.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#859350 Feb 14, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
For the Constitution to be accepted by the free states, there had to be something the states wanted as well as something the people wanted.
"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."
"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state COMMA...."
Each state has the Constitutional authority to organize a militia.
"...the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."
This is self-explanatory. To understand what it means, substitute the word "infringed" with "cannot be inhibited in any way".
Noah Webster was known to be able to express the educated thoughts of the people. Here's what he had to say about the Second Amendment in his attempt to convince the people to accept it:
"Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed; as they are in almost every kingdom of Europe. The supreme power in America cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword; because the whole body of the people are armed, and constitute a force superior to any band of regular troops that can be, on any pretence, raised in the United States."
Noah Webster, "An Examination into the Leading Principles of the Federal Constitution", 1787
SHALL NOT!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#859351 Feb 14, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>YOU still have not told us why the inner city ghettos and projects are 'Blue Magnets of violence" white trash & blacks? How or why that happened?
no right wing chain email to answer your question?

bummer.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#859352 Feb 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so full of sh*t.
Dave Thomas worked with KFC & sold his interest for over a million dollars to start Wendys.
'
Dave Thomas, was founder and creator of Wendy's dumbass.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#859354 Feb 14, 2013
Congressional hearing!!!

Report: Tea Party group made a bestiality video featuring Hillary Clinton and a panda

http://theweek.com/article/index/240149/repor...

all i want to know is, and carol will back me on this one, was the panda mistreated? if it was we will need a right wing unfounded conspiracy theory type Congressional hearing. tomorrow. or sooner.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#859355 Feb 14, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Would one of the NINE people up at 5 A.M. that thought this dumbass post was brilliant please tell me why?
Or would waxturd, the narcissistic self-gratifying idiot, finally get some help for his mental disorder.
The senile judge-it cop is on patrol, hitting at the crucial issue of our time.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#859356 Feb 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so full of sh*t.
'
DAve Thomas, realizing that his success as a high school dropout might convince other teenagers to quit school (something he later claimed was a mistake), became a student at Coconut Creek High School. He earned a GED in 1993. Thomas was inducted into the Junior Achievement U.S. Business Hall of Fame in 1999.

You can not get a liberal on their feet until you first get them up off their ass.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#859357 Feb 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
no right wing chain email to answer your question?
bummer.
In the age of information...Ignorance is your choice.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#859358 Feb 14, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
Peppy had his name changed to Ben Ghazi.
Could have been Ben Gay
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#859359 Feb 14, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>A dumb hillbilly with a a good TV and cable. I wasn't doubting that 3D printers exist or that they've become more affordable. I was questioning the logic of making that sort of investment to knock off a few flimsy magazines on the odd chance that they become illegal to possess.
KEL TEK Arms of Cocoa Beach FL is already using plastics in the manufacture of handguns but it is currently illegal to manufacture an entire handgun from plastic due to airport screening conflicts.
Do you doubt Obama's resolve to make the world safe for the "chillun"?

Pass an unconstitutional law restricting firearms and illegal gun manufacturing will expand rapidly.

American citizens will never be disarmed.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#859360 Feb 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Congressional hearing!!!
Report: Tea Party group made a bestiality video featuring Hillary Clinton and a panda
all i want to know is, and carol will back me on this one, was the panda mistreated? if it was we will need a right wing unfounded conspiracy theory type Congressional hearing. tomorrow. or sooner.
These people are sick in the head.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#859361 Feb 14, 2013
OMG, the tea party thinks Hillary has(dare i say it? oh yes i will!) a.....penis.

In one segment of the film, according to a former official who saw it,[executive vice president Adam] Brandon is seen waking from a nap at his desk. In what appears to be a dream or a nightmare, he wanders down a hallway and spots a giant panda on its knees with its head in the lap of a seated Hillary Clinton and apparently fellating the then-secretary of state.

now either someone is just trying to be funny, or they let a CPAC virgin direct the video.

ok, someone please tell the virgin that he can't give women a bj.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#859362 Feb 14, 2013
Minimum Wage Would Be $21.72 If It Kept Pace With Increases In Productivity: Study

President Obama's call to increase the federal minimum wage to $9 an hour was one of the more significant proposals he laid out in his State of the Union address Tuesday night. But $9 an hour is still a far cry from what workers really deserve, a 2012 study finds.

The minimum wage should have reached $21.72 an hour in 2012 if it kept up with increases in worker productivity, according to a March study by the Center for Economic and Policy Research. While advancements in technology have increased the amount of goods and services that can be produced in a set amount of time, wages have remained relatively flat, the study points out.

Even if the minimum wage kept up with inflation since it peaked in real value in the late 1960s, low-wage workers should be earning a minimum of $10.52 an hour, according to the study.

The last time the federal minimum wage increased was in 2009. Currently observed in 31 states, the federal minimum wage translates to an annual income of about $15,000 a year for someone working 40 hours per week.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/13/mini...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#859363 Feb 14, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Galt? Will you tell this nutjob to go back to highschool? Or perhaps start at kindergarten.? Or too damn late. Period
Right after you tell the Chicago ghetto scumbag to clean up her act.

The poster that you refer to is merely mocking the educational level and language of your Obamabot devotees.

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#859364 Feb 14, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Could have been Ben Gay
You'd have chosen Ben Dover.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#859365 Feb 14, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, those evangelical family values folks are into all kinds of kinky shyt.
Then you should be able to fit right in. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 41 min zazz 96,722
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 49 min T-REX 490,362
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr dont drink the ko... 49,375
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 11 hr The Real Missy 17,711
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 12 hr Murph 70,624
11 arrested in Daytona Beach drug bust (Mar '07) Sat eddie 45
Notebooks Sat Tan 1
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance