Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
788,621 - 788,640 of 1,096,137 Comments Last updated 7 min ago

“Often imitated”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> You're totally hopeless. It was suppose to rain here all day and night. For about the last two hours the sun is out and hardly any clouds in the sky. You nor anybody else is able to tell us what will be in a hundred years. Nobody.
Make sure you fill your car with gasoline just in case.
PDUPONT

Chester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Aside from the obvious fact that it would have been the stupidest thing in the world to do the exact same thing in the exact same place against the exact same enemy as the Soviets did while leaving Saddam Hussein in our rear with a war machine he rebuilt with money from the UN's oil-for-food scam, there were 18 UN sanctions he was in violation of, in addition to the obvious fact that Valerie Plame said Iraq had an active WMD program before Robert Novak outed her.
Combine that with the fact that it didn't matter where we went to fight the war the Arabs started in their own back yard, the Arab jihad would go there to fight us. So, how about we split the Arab Islamist Terrorist Empire that stretched unbroken from Morocco to Tibet in half, and put the US Armed forces between the obvious terrorist-producing countries of Iran, Syria and Saudi Arabia, while at the same time take out a country that is actively harboring international terrorists... Iraq.
The best choice for a location to fight the war the Arabs started in their own backyard was Iraq.
You just make this stuff up as you go don't you DB? Yeah Sadaam had such a formidable war machine that we rolled into Bagdad in a matter of days after we invaded. In fact his forces couldn't fight their way into a whorehouse and probably wouldn't know what to do if they did. Also Sadaam didn't give a rat's patootie what we did in Afghanistan. He had no use for groups like Al Qaeda and kept them out of his country. UN sanctions? Just how many UN sanctions were there against Israel since its formation?
Valerie Plame never said that Iraq had WMD you damned liar, in fact the investigations of her group found that Iraq's WMD programs had long been abandoned.
Iraq never actively harbored terrorists liar, Sadaam didn't want these religious whack jobs in his country.
You're an idiot and a liar DB!

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, in South Dakota, the state senate passed a Dronehood Bill, thereby giving drones legal rights before they become drones.
<forehead slap>

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Charlottesville Va passed a ordinance making it a drone free zone. Home of the University of Virginia, one of the most liberal universities around, is where Larry Sabato is a professor.
How can that be? This is only right wing ground chatter.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to make sure my vehicles have gasoline just in case global warming is real. Thanks dave.
So you actually admit to listening to what you are to believe under your liberal delusions?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Realtimeo type in number of drones expected in the US and see what number pops up.
Hey Flack type in law enforcement uav and view a bunch of toys that couldn't carry a plastic KelTec P11 9mm pistol with a full magazine.

Toys Flacko that cannot, by current FAA laws operate at over 300 ft and cannot operate outside true visual contact of the operator.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
As soon as they publish the guidelines that specify which security risk Americans may be droned, some of these right wing dumbasses that post here better head for cover.
Why should anyone run for cover hypcrite?

You didn't run for cover when informed about the guidelines for EI.

Jerk.

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
drone on Eman.
anyway, no one wants to spy on patriotic conservatives. it's those damn liberals we have to worry about.
Did see where O ordered up a thousand more black helicopters? And are you still living at the same place you were last week? There's already plenty of buses left over from carting blacks to the polls at least twice, so when a freshly painted light blue bus with a BIG yellow UN on the side pulls up just march your butt out there.(the FEMA camp in North Korea is the best! tell them to send you there! my son-in-law loves it!)
No worries. None of us are going to survive this global warming I've been hearing about anyway.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> All US embassies, consulates, and bases are considered sovereign soil.
By fkn morons like you maybe.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
You just make this stuff up as you go don't you DB? Yeah Sadaam had such a formidable war machine that we rolled into Bagdad in a matter of days after we invaded. In fact his forces couldn't fight their way into a whorehouse and probably wouldn't know what to do if they did. Also Sadaam didn't give a rat's patootie what we did in Afghanistan. He had no use for groups like Al Qaeda and kept them out of his country. UN sanctions? Just how many UN sanctions were there against Israel since its formation?
Valerie Plame never said that Iraq had WMD you damned liar, in fact the investigations of her group found that Iraq's WMD programs had long been abandoned.
Iraq never actively harbored terrorists liar, Sadaam didn't want these religious whack jobs in his country.
You're an idiot and a liar DB!
Saddam didn't look after his own army because he had access to the greater power of islam, to destroy the world and end its existence.
Too bad you wouldn't have got to live past you're teens if it wasn't for us republicans giving orders to the army.

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You "know right"? Damn it all, flack, but your brand of stupid just gets on my last nerve...I'm seriously considering building a drone this summer...better stay in the bunker with your gold.
Leo and hubby are planning another baby. How exciting!:-)
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
No worries. None of us are going to survive this global warming I've been hearing about anyway.
So you are going to not look beyond to the future and accept that life will end soon and spend your time eating and drinking booze and smoking pot because we will be gone to tommorrow because a couple of decades is such a long time for you to live and can't see past it? Just give it a couple more years and you will be screaming and begging yourself back into life because you are on the cold turkey!

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
Put a gun on these drones & the NRA will back then as a second amendment right to own one.
Right Whiners can then on the chair in back of their pickups while swilling down beer & hunting deer by drone.
Do they come in camo?
Hey look homer...dave is a rightwinger..making sht up.

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
You never cite sources and take Limbaugh as gospel, do you really expect your bare assertions to be taken seriously?
At least get your wife to confirm it.
That's what we say about you...well, except for the "wife" part.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Leo and hubby are planning another baby. How exciting!:-)
I certainly won't let you in my house for shelter and a few quid for an abortion because you can't look after both the baby and your own homework.

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Make sure you fill your car with gasoline just in case.
I did! Did you know our science czar, forget his name, predicted in 1979 that we would be out of oil by now. This nut is our science czar. Must be kin to Dave.

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> you just ignore what someone says and just make shit up to fit your programing.
Bingo!
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Mrs. OBAMA LOOKS LIKE SHE IS GETTING READY TO LET THE TRUTH OUT ABOUT THE PRESIDENT SHE IS A REAL BLACK WOMAN FROM THE STRUGGLE AND THE BLACK COMMUNITY SHE WILL TAKE BUT SO MUCH AND HOW YOU DOING BARAK WILL COME OUT AS TIME GOES BY

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I pity any large black men living out that way.
I still haven't learned what the cat has been doing to make ends meet since being fired back in 2008.
Probably knocking off Dollar Stores while drinking Arizona Iced Tea and Skittles.
dem entia

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Mother Earth wrote:
I'm winding up to f**K you 'tards up big time. Ready, set ...
Hi, Dem... nothing to do now that you've been "laid" off...always knew you were a muttha...Bwhahahahahahahahaha. ..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando