Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,424)

Showing posts 788,461 - 788,480 of1,072,195
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jango

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

The nifty thing about the convenient concept of there not being any such thing as an "illegal" order, is that if the orders are never illegal then no one can ever be held accountable for issuing them. Quite the catchy arrangement.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Accusations are flying everywhere
"When Obama came into office, he promptly increased the drone strikes in Pakistan in an effort to kill more Taliban that were hiding out in the tribal regions of Pakistan. However, it was already known during the Bush administration that the drone strikes had killed civilians, yet Obama decided to continue this policy, knowing that in doing so he would put more Pakistani civilians at risk. By doing this, he is violating Geneva Convention Article 3 Section 1A which states that “violence to life and person” are prohibited in reference to civilians and “Persons taking no active part in the hostilities.” In doing this Obama has committed war crimes"
Oh really? It's never going to happen, because it will then open the can of worms that Nancy Pelosi put to bed when she said "impeachment is off the table", if they start; then Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz et al, are going down with the ship.

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Following recent revelations about President Obama‘s drone program — including a Justice Department memo that details some legal reasoning behind it — there’s been a flurry of both support and criticism. On Wednesday, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) weighed in, defending the president.
"Every member of Congress needs to get on board," Graham said, according to POLITICO. "It’s not fair to the president to let him, leave him out there alone quite frankly. He’s getting hit from libertarians and the left."
http://www.mediaite.com/online/gop-sen-graham...
and FOX says drones kill Muslims so it's all good.
some of you rightwingers need to get with the supporting Obama right wing program.
A bunch of progressives. You really need to stop playing that left/right game they've set up for you. Sheeple!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Fox Analyst Defends Drones: If An American Takes Up Arms Against Fellow Citizens,‘You Kill The Sucker, Period’

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-analyst-defend...

it seems killing Americans with drones is also on the FOX approval list.

“Often imitated”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really? It's never going to happen, because it will then open the can of worms that Nancy Pelosi put to bed when she said "impeachment is off the table", if they start; then Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz et al, are going down with the ship.
Agreed
Florida

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Actually, it's the pink elephants to whom Florida keeps listening and seeing.

Florida having another drink, loco?
Jango

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
It's snowing at Bear Mountain where Dorner is said to be hiding!
Too bad he's black, they'll think he's a black bear, sticking out like a sore thumb. He's a goner soon, unless he brought a kkk hoodie!
One thing's for sure, nobody's gonna be delivering the paper to any white people chalets.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> A bunch of progressives. You really need to stop playing that left/right game they've set up for you. Sheeple!
Uproar has been evident on both sides of the aisle following the recent news about President Obama‘s drone program. Not everyone, however, has been critical. Including Fox & Friends co-host Gretchen Carlson, who questioned some of the outrage during this morning’s show.

Carlson wondered why the issue is “suddenly a topic of discussion.” American-born Anwar al-Awlaki was killed in a drone strike in 2011, and there weren’t many outraged immediately afterward, she said — save for the ACLU and some libertarians.

Yes, it’s hypocritical for Obama to criticize President George W. Bush‘s tactics, Carlson continued, but that’s a separate issue.“Are you against actually killing terrorists?” she asked.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/foxs-gretchen-carl...

seems it's a right/left game.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The LAPD has always been out of control. That cop will end up killing himself.
A 71-year old Asian grandmother delivering newspapers definitely resembles Dorner.

And yet, gun control advocates want only trigger-happy cops (and retired cops) to be armed.
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

AMERICA IS NOW MORE AND MORE POLARIZED NOTHING BUT FAR LEFT AND FAR RIGHT NOW THE ONLY THING THAT WILL BE IN THE MIDDLE IS VIOLENCE OR CIVIL WAR ANARCHY xyz naaa it can't happen in america nope this is not 1860, 1970 ,1990, 1812, 1776 , naaa we have no history of violence cultural violence naaa no lord not here huhu cant happen never nope we are the world we are the children, kumbiya my lord kumbiya lololol F it FRIDAY
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
Bring it on snowstorm Nemo, show me what you got bitch.
Of course if you do not here from Homer after today then...
Snowstorm - 1
Homer - 0
Christie ready to grovel at Obama's feet again?

Blue staters line up for more welfare?

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Uproar has been evident on both sides of the aisle following the recent news about President Obama‘s drone program. Not everyone, however, has been critical. Including Fox & Friends co-host Gretchen Carlson, who questioned some of the outrage during this morning’s show.
Carlson wondered why the issue is “suddenly a topic of discussion.” American-born Anwar al-Awlaki was killed in a drone strike in 2011, and there weren’t many outraged immediately afterward, she said — save for the ACLU and some libertarians.
Yes, it’s hypocritical for Obama to criticize President George W. Bush‘s tactics, Carlson continued, but that’s a separate issue.“Are you against actually killing terrorists?” she asked.
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/foxs-gretchen-carl...
seems it's a right/left game.
I don't have a problem with them blowing the SOBs away over there. It's when they start doing it here that I will have a BIG problem with it.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Rep. Mike Rogers, R-Mich., called the White House’s legal footing on a policy allowing drone strikes on American civilians “solid” in an interview with Andrea Mitchell Wednesday. Rogers, the House Intelligence Committee Chair, countered a frequent criticism of the Obama administration’s drone powers, attesting that “there is oversight.”

http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/02/06/house-intel-ch...

not a progressive.
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Black film-maker sparks controversy by wearing Ku Klux Klan robes in public to highlight gun violence in African-American communitySixx King, 35, wore the offensive white costume in downtown Philadelphia
His message is that while the KKK killed 3,446 black people in 86 years that number of African-Americans die in gun violence every six months

ALL WEEk I HAVE TRIED NOW SCREAM HE AINT THE ONLY ONE THAT THINKS THIS WAY 3/5 DEMOCRAT I LOVE AMERICA BLACK OR WHITE
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22754...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Florida

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

I have so many names, yet so little to say.
Shaadap Jewboy

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Truth is no SIN wrote:
AMERICA IS NOW MORE AND MORE POLARIZED NOTHING BUT FAR LEFT AND FAR RIGHT NOW THE ONLY THING THAT WILL BE IN THE MIDDLE IS VIOLENCE OR CIVIL WAR ANARCHY xyz naaa it can't happen in america nope this is not 1860, 1970 ,1990, 1812, 1776 , naaa we have no history of violence cultural violence naaa no lord not here huhu cant happen never nope we are the world we are the children, kumbiya my lord kumbiya lololol F it FRIDAY
Shaddap, Jewboy
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Meanwhile, a myriad of other crimes will not be attended to because they're all on a wild goose chase. He can't hide forever. I think he'll kill himself.
Dorner is just waiting for the next target of opportunity, probably not done killing yet. Cops are on a wild goose chase because of imagined or false leads everywhere.

But suicide would seem out of the question.

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Treatment to prevent Alzheimer's disease moves a step closer
Forum

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Carmen Electrashock wrote:
<quoted text>
Roy, baby, you skanky, candle-sellin' Pig-boy hidin' among the enemy. What you wearin' fatty? Lemme guess, a madras bow-tie and deck shoes and nuthin' else.... how'd I do, Pig-boy? Want me to fuck Naomi for you while you out toodlin' around in you powerful machine with the oddly mismatched paint and seat covers. One thing we know, Roy, whatever it is you drive the rest of us know you'll tell us you either paid way MORE than you did for it, or way LESS than you really did. It's the Pig-boy way.
Are you drunk? What's for breakfast? You will feel better.
Shaadap Jewboy

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I don't have a problem with them blowing the SOBs away over there. It's when they start doing it here that I will have a BIG problem with it.
Or, when pigs fly, one supposes. Say, how do you express outrage over things that haven't happened?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 788,461 - 788,480 of1,072,195
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

56 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 min Murphey_Law 482,966
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min Brian_G 45,480
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 6 hr Maverick 808 17,551
last post wins! (Jul '11) 6 hr _Deja_Moo_ 5,270
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) 20 hr Helena-Handbasket 25,465
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 20 hr zazz 96,280
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) Thu Riverside 70,385
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000