Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,405)

Showing posts 788,081 - 788,100 of1,071,197
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Do I sound african to you? Africa including the surrounding countries in the middle east have been waring since the beginning of time so your lesson about 2 african tribes fighting over who wrote the constitution renders itself moot. I tend to focus on things that matter & effect me & mines directly. If I'm a racist & delusional, please explain why the least important percentage of americas demographic, a lowly 13% is among the highest percentage unemployed. Wait, by your last post those statistics might put a smile on your face. Sop which 1 is it, am I delusional or is my position fact based? I'm not republican romney. I dont play both sides of the fence!
DUNCE DUNCE DUNCE OBAMA ALL YOU GOT FING FOOL xyz and ask OBAMA YOUR QUESTION HE IS THE here and now dunce circles round in circles dunce NOW AFRICANS DON'T MATTER THATS WHY i PUT THE whole series on race bloodline studies in america by college proffessors and you jim crow 3/5 85%ers awww watever GOT YOUR ANKLES FEELING LIKE ALLEN IVERSON JUST WALKED PAST YOU FOOL QUIMBO DEMOCRAT
ShuddupDickwad

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Truth is no SIN wrote:
THE FAKE OBAMA COULDN't DISS THIS BLACKMAN Dr. CARSON HIS REP. CANNOT BE CHALLENGED BY BIGOTTED LIB JIM CROW DEMOCRATS AND 3/5 DEMOCRATS THIS MAN HAS HISTORY OF EXCELLENCE IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY HE IS NOT A RAPPER, NOT HOLLYWOOD HE IS EDUCATED HE SERVES MORE PURPOSE THAN OBAMA THIS MAN HAS SAVED THE LIVES OF CHILDREN FOR YEARS HE IS FROM THE BLACK COMMUNITY NOT THE HOOD FROM THE BLACK COMMUNITY BIG DIFFERENCE HE DOESN'T MAKE SONGS CALLING WOMEN *ITCHES , HE IS NOT KILLING you KNOW THE WORD RAPPERS USE TO DESCRIBE BLACKS
Shuddup, Dickwad
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Myth: Hitler was a leftist.
Fact: Nearly all of Hitler's beliefs placed him on the far right.
Taking the side of those who are dedicated to killing Jews is the position of the American left.

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it!!
(or admit you're lying again)
"nutsucker"
Posters like "John Galt" piss you off doesn't he? Good for John he points out your ignorance and lying ways. You constantly boast about running folks off, guess what another lie, they always return. You on the other hand are a coward, you get your ass kicked and you run like the baby you are.
Peace
KMA
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's your college football team?
Notre Dame's opponent.
ShuddupDickwad

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Hey, um, carol. Can you hear me now?... Can you hear me now?...
NWaxman

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Well, just finished installing a redundant (post honeypot) alarm system under my bed to catch all my sockpuppets. Next step is to put a cheap camera/alarm on my hat to catch the sockpuppet who keeps stealing my name. Already did the cafeteria.
That dumb slimey sockpuppet has no clue I'm getting him next time. He's getting fingerprinted for sure next time. Can't wait until the next election when I can get myself arrested.
That will be fun. Justice.
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Do I sound african to you? Africa including the surrounding countries in the middle east have been waring since the beginning of time so your lesson about 2 african tribes fighting over who wrote the constitution renders itself moot. I tend to focus on things that matter & effect me & mines directly. If I'm a racist & delusional, please explain why the least important percentage of americas demographic, a lowly 13% is among the highest percentage unemployed. Wait, by your last post those statistics might put a smile on your face. Sop which 1 is it, am I delusional or is my position fact based? I'm not republican romney. I dont play both sides of the fence!
YOU ARE A DUNCE WITH ONE BOOK IN YOUR LIBRARY THIS TOPIX POST HAS A LOT OF CRAZY PEOPLE ON BOTH SIDES BUT SOME OF THE CRAZIES HAVE LOGIC WETHER I AGREE WITH THEM OR NOT BUT U YOU U 85%ER 3/5 QUIMBO DUNCE THE LIGHT IS ON IM THE ROOM and YOU ARE UNDER THE ICEBOX
So NotwaxNotSurNuts

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
Hellooo!! Have I been shadwow banned? NO one is answering my comments.
Hellooooo! Anyone?????
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
My new hero is Dr. Benjamin Carson. Put the smack down on Obama at the prayer meeting this morning!!!!
Obama slept through it. He normally doesn't get up before 10 AM.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Bush couldn't waterboard terrorist, but obama can kill American citizens.
BushCo did permit waterboarding and the dastardly goings on at secret locations.
BushCo opened Guantanamo prison as a place to hold terrorists and suspected terrorists. BushCo ushered in the drone era as Brennan is clearly explaining today.

Brennan will piss your dumb azz off today__big time.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Forks_make_Us_fat wrote:
47%ers, and using maps to help folks locate a target...
"...Floyd Corkins, the guy who planned to kill a bunch of people at the Family Research Council offices in Washington, DC and then rub Chick-fil-A sandwiches in their faces as they died, pleaded guilty yesterday. And he admitted that he picked the FRC and several other targets based on a “Hate Map” at the Southern Poverty Law Center website:"
http://dailycaller.com/2013/02/07/splc-southe...
Perhaps a "high-ranking government official" will decide to take him out with a drone.

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> There you go all commie again.
"flack"
"silly" if huge gold deposits were discovered on land she owned would say all belonged to the people, after all gold is a natural resource.
Peace

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Nj raider 1 wrote:
perhaps if you looked at other demographic statistics and compared them, instead of treating a single statistic as if it occurrs in a vacuum, the base factors that cause this statistical abnormality may become obvious.

What does an employee want more than anything else from an employee?
Answer - an education.
What do the black population have less than anything else?
Answer - an education.

It's really very simple and very obvious.
Fix the education problem and you will fix the unemployment problem.

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

correction typo

What does an employer want more than anything else from an employee?
Surprizedleosanu bama

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

I'll try this again, Helloooo, can anyone see my posts? Hellooooo, have I been shadowbanned again?

NO one will answer me!!!! Am I in an echochamber??

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! ANYONE??????
ShuddupDickwad

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Hey johnny boy. you better switch on the TV cause the Puss-Bowl is about to start!

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

perhaps if you looked at other demographic statistics and compared them, instead of treating a single statistic as if it occurrs in a vacuum, the base factors that cause this statistical abnormality may become obvious.

What does an employer want more than anything else from an employee?
Answer - an education.
What do the black population have less than anything else?
Answer - an education.

It's really very simple and very obvious.
Fix the education problem and you will fix the unemployment problem.
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Nj raider 1 wrote:
THIS FOOL LICKS SALT FROM THE TOILET BOWL AND THINKS ITS A MARGRITIA NEWS FLASH obamas DADDY AFRICAN NOT AMERICAN AND HIS MOMMA IS WHITE WOMAN WHERE DO YOU COME IN BIGOT IM NOT AFRICAN RIGHT AFRICANS RESPECT EDUCATION THEY WEAR SUITS AND MOST UNTIL THIS RAP CULTURE PULLED UP THEIR PANTS BUT THE LIB JIM CROW AGENDA SENT BLACK MEN IN DROVES TO PRISON SO THEY COULD HAVE MORE BLACKS IN THE GAY AGENDA PRISON IS A BREEDING GROUND FOR HOW YOU DOING PULL UP YOUR PANTS SWEETY PIE PLAYING IN DOO DOO AND THINK YOU cUTE NASTY
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Saw Pickens on CNBC say that he had lost hundreds of millions. The reason he lost money is because low natural gas prices make wind energy unprofitable when natural gas prices are below $7. Guess he was lying.
He was lying then as you are now.

Enbridge

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 788,081 - 788,100 of1,071,197
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 6 min AN other 482,746
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 45,435
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 1 hr Thevaginawhisperer 17,547
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 1 hr LizW 70,381
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) 7 hr zazz 25,462
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 9 hr jordan115 4,083
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 12 hr Fatjackntrixie 96,278
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••