Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Often imitated”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#855884 Feb 7, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
Too harsh?
Was this a warning?

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#855885 Feb 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
You can post all the Wikipedia opinion (not fact) that you want, but it doesn't change the fact the the American left presently sides with those who are dedicated to killing all Jews.
Heil Hollywood: The Los Angeles bunker from which Hitler planned to run his empire after the war
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21166...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#855886 Feb 7, 2013
Whoa time out-time out. Chris Dorner was fired from LAPD when?

Anyone???
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#855887 Feb 7, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Sex with farm animals was just banned in Florida last year, sex with household pets is yet to be decided unless the pet is injured during the sex.
I'm not kidding Homer and keep in mind that Florida is one of the more advanced Southern states.
I've visted almost every southern state and the people from Florida are no different. The Democrats are all lazy and dumb just like you.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#855888 Feb 7, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Sex with farm animals was just banned in Florida last year, sex with household pets is yet to be decided unless the pet is injured during the sex.
I'm not kidding Homer and keep in mind that Florida is one of the more advanced Southern states.
As you get older, your secrets are safe with your friends realtime... because, they can't remember them either. We never realized how boring your life is untill someone asks what you do for fun, then you mention your pets. LOL... You looking for friends with the same mental disorder as you...priceless!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#855889 Feb 7, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Heil Hollywood: The Los Angeles bunker from which Hitler planned to run his empire after the war
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21166...
Communists untill you get rich. Feminist until you get married. Anti-gun untill you get robbed, family member killed or mugged by a deranged democrat. Nazi until you are accused of a crime. Atheist until the airplane starts falling. That's liberal.

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

#855893 Feb 7, 2013
Realtime wrote:
Whoa time out-time out. Chris Dorner was fired from LAPD when?
Anyone???
"Dorner was reportedly fired from the LAPD in 2008 for making false statements."
Carmen Electrashock

Brussel, Belgium

#855895 Feb 7, 2013
C'mon, pig-boys, let's boy-out and maybe some hot chicks'll show up and want to admire the sheer animal physicality of our teeny dead right-weenies.
Carmen Electrashock

Brussel, Belgium

#855896 Feb 7, 2013
Oh, pig-boys! Don't let me down? You can see already how much the girls enjoy our manly company and boyish sparring? Look around, see how the place is sort of humming with activity?

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#855897 Feb 7, 2013
Bow ties are cool!!!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#855899 Feb 7, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"Dorner was reportedly fired from the LAPD in 2008 for making false statements."
Wouldn't that be five years ago? Jus Sayin.

Anyone know what he's been doing to get by in life for 5 fkn years?

Shall we start a pool?
Carmen Electrashock

Netherlands

#855901 Feb 7, 2013
Oh, pig-boys/Democrats! Don't let me down? I need a fellow liberal like Realtime with his girly looks to be a homo with a left winger like me!

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#855902 Feb 7, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Communists untill you get rich. Feminist until you get married. Anti-gun untill you get robbed, family member killed or mugged by a deranged democrat. Nazi until you are accused of a crime. Atheist until the airplane starts falling. That's liberal.
sound just like the modern Liberal thinking.

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

#855904 Feb 7, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Wouldn't that be five years ago? Jus Sayin.
Anyone know what he's been doing to get by in life for 5 fkn years?
Shall we start a pool?
He's been holding a grudge. He has a huge axe to grind with the lapd. Hope this ends soon.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#855905 Feb 7, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>sound just like the modern Liberal thinking.
The hardest thing to learn in life for a deranged liberal, is which bridge to cross and which -- To burn..
Carmen Electrashock

Brussel, Belgium

#855908 Feb 7, 2013
I'm a fatty Republican pig-boy! Now you say it...
Carmen Electrashock

Romania

#855910 Feb 7, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The hardest thing to learn in life for a deranged liberal, is which bridge to cross and which -- To burn..
That's not a bridge, Pig-boy, that's your house.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#855911 Feb 7, 2013
Colorado Dems Want Gun Makers Liable for Crimes.

Does that mean Government Motors is now liable for all deaths from misuse of cars?

Democrats are so flocked up.
Carmen Electrashock

Romania

#855912 Feb 7, 2013
Boy, the quality of the conversation has certainly gone downhill around here... speakin' of republicans goin' down, when Willard Romney says to his fat wife, "Honey, you're the only woman I even loved other than my mother," he really means it.
Carmen Electrashock

Romania

#855913 Feb 7, 2013
It's interesting, isn't it? How some folks have essentially perfect timing and some folks couldn't find a clock if it was stuffed up their dicks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 30 min Earthling-1 49,176
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 3 hr Vic 96,622
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 3 hr MonaLittleMore 490,156
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 3 hr Riverside 26,175
Nassau County Court and Family Court judges (Nov '08) 6 hr Careless Crecca 69
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 9 hr Murph 70,596
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 12 hr Concerned_American 4,320
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]