Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Jerry Brown

Windsor, CT

#855438 Feb 7, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So why did Bush Iraq?
I bet you think because of nukes, wmds, 9-11, terrorism - all debunked by Bush himself.
You tell why why Bush Iraq, Dumb Dave.

Baaaaawwwwaaahhhhh!!!!!!!

Do you Bush Iraq?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DuhMirrorofwhine duhm

London, KY

#855439 Feb 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Big snowstorm headed for Northeast.
How much taxpayer money will the blue-state crybabies want this time?
BOYCOTT life long fweeduhm riding entitleMentality!

Stand in line and fer yer snow shovel, and get busy. Duh givverment NO provideth fwee snow removal for slackertics.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DuhMirrorofwhine duhm

London, KY

#855440 Feb 7, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
Our society runs on oil, everyone doesn't have a vehicle powered by hot air, like you.
Liberals would be the first to whine, complain and carp if we didn't have any. No AF 1 for Obumbles, no AF2 for Moochelle to take to Spain, no GS 5's for fat Al Gore and Clooney.
Those who criticize oil are ignoramus's and fools.
"Because (Keystone XL) has gone through the most exhaustive environmental scrutiny of any pipeline in the history of this country and you already determined that oil from Canada is in the national interest, there is no reason to deny or further delay this long-studied project," wrote the senators, lead by Republican John Hoeven and Democrat Max Baucus.

"Nebraska has now addressed the outstanding concerns you raised when you denied the permit, and we therefore urge to finish expeditiously the review process and approve the pipeline."

Obama raised concerns about the pipeline's original path when he rejected TransCanada's application last year.

Gary Doer, Canada's ambassador to the United States, said the secretary of state must make a Keystone decision based on facts, not emotion.

"The bottom line is, whether it's Hillary Clinton or John Kerry at the State Department —they have the reports," Doer said Wednesday. "Is this in the national interest of the United States? That's the question."

GO AMERICA-Go "Keystone"!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DuhMirrorofwhine duhm

London, KY

#855441 Feb 7, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So the government expends a great deal of money keping oil sources open.
You know, like a subsidy.
Open your eyes, dork.
http://insidertrading.procon.org/view.resourc...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The IndependentMajor ity

London, KY

#855442 Feb 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. Just party on like there is no tomorrow. That's why senior citizens end up working at Walmart.
Hello, "Dept of Common Sense"...

( I really liked that one!:-))

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#855443 Feb 7, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I get it. Boehner is responsible for the debt starting 2011.
BTW, I am still waiting for that list of legislation the Democrats passed in the first 9 months of 2007 that created the Bush recession.
You remember, right. The Recession that created the massive debts since it took hold.
You're beginning to get it. Boehner is a Democrat wearing a Republican costume, like every other RINO.
The recession was caused by the Democrats' Marxist equal-outcome subprime housing mortgage underwriting program, which collapsed the economy after two years of oversight by Democrats Dodd and Frank.
The recession didn't create the massive debt. Stuffing the pockets of the Wall Street bankers that ran the financial institutions that caused the economic collapse, and insane growth of the government created the massive debt.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Spring, TX

#855444 Feb 7, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
It comes from the treasury department.
Reminds me of a story.
Professor Dumbwaiter gives his science students a test. He asked would you use a barometer to find the height of the Empire State Building.
One of this students Dave, answers that he would drop the barometer & time how long it takes to hit the sidewalk.
Prof Dumwbaiter gets really made & says that is not the correct answer yells at Dave, has a freakin fit & demands Dave does it over.
Dave Then answers. Dave said he would take the barometer down to public works department & Threaten to beat them with the barometer unless they tell him how tall the Empire State building is.
Maybe Prof Dumbwaiter should ask better questions.
Ok. For the very, very stupid people in the class. You may need to write this down:

The Treasury Department is not (according to the Constitution) a source of money. It is (according to the Constitution) a repository of money that was collected from a source of money.
To answer the question, you have to identify an actual source of money. What's the plan? You clowns do have a plan, don't you?

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The IndependentMajor ity

London, KY

#855445 Feb 7, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
She's just playing the role she's been assigned. You know, OCD fake teacher with some serious anxiety towards secure moderate women. Beccy is one crazy writer!
She posts like a deranged, rabid, biotch witchunter sloth, for NO "good".. reason.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Spring, TX

#855447 Feb 7, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Missiles??? Guided Missiles?
The subject was remotely guided missiles, dufus.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Spring, TX

#855448 Feb 7, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
You profess to be a staunch constitutionalist and yet you won't answer a simple yes or no question about Article I, sect 8 of the Constitution. I interpret this to give the power to spend money EXCLUSIVELY to congress, not the president.
You do know what "power to spend money" means don't you?
A simple yes or no is all that is required to answer this question.
Or shall we dance?
You are on the right track, dufus. The money will be spent on Obama's government.
Now, all you have to do is answer the question. A source of money is required to answer the question.

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#855449 Feb 7, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Lanza got his guns from a registered republican.
so let's talk about where all of the above got their guns.
Sources tell ABC News that in August 2009, Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan walked into the Guns Galore gun store in Killeen, Texas, and legally purchased the FN Herstal tactical pistol that authorities believe was used to massacre soldiers at Fort Hood.
An FBI background check under the National Instant Background Check System was done when Hasan purchased the pistol -- but that information was never shared with the Joint Terrorism Task Force in Washington, which was aware that Hasan had repeatedly contacted a radical imam suspected of having ties to al Qaeda.
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/fort-hood-shoo...
All of the guns that were used in the Columbine High School shooting were purchased at Tanner Gun Shows.
http://dylanklebold.com/columbine-shooting-fa...
In a world where Amazon can track your next book purchase and you must show ID to buy some allergy medicine, James Holmes spent months stockpiling thousands of bullets and head-to-toe ballistic gear without raising any red flags with authorities.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/23/jame...
so we need to fix.....background checks, gun shows, and internet gun sales.
not to forget keeping guns out of the house of someone who has mental problems. a fix that would upset many on the right.
You can ban guns, box cutters, knifes, swords, sticks or stones. You won't disarm a thief or a deranged liberal.

Gun laws will never make an insane liberal sane. Bush couldn't waterboard terrorist, but obama can kill American citizens. No fair trial for American citizens accused of a crime. Liberals are as fascist as the Nazis.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Vulturesofafeath er

London, KY

#855450 Feb 7, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Julian Assange the only honest man left on the planet?
Oh Gawd help us.

(please assume your place in the flocked up, birdbrain, herd pack line of flighty pattern.)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Spring, TX

#855451 Feb 7, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
The topic was drones. DUH
A guided munition is a drone?? Who writes your material??
All you listed were missiles.
Are you really so stupid?? Anyone who asks the same questions incessantly has to be.
HAHAHAHAHAHA
I am laughing at your ignorance.
So what does a missile have to do with a drone, nitwit??
The original nitwit said Nixon should have used a drone.
I said there were none in Nixon's era.
That still stands, in spite of your inability to stay on topic.
Try keeping up, midget!!
<quoted text>
Remotely guided missiles, dufus, i.e. drones.

How about this: Joseph Kennedy, Jr., was killed during World War II in an accident testing a remotely piloted aircraft, i.e. drone.

Drones have been used since the 50s to test air-to-air missiles, dufus.

Back to the point, drones are a technology in use since before you were born.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#855452 Feb 7, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Do.you believe in Creation?
Interesting fact-
Darwin was married to his first(or second) couzin.

So much for Hitlers "supreme race" bullhockeydoo!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Spring, TX

#855453 Feb 7, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
To point out how crazy you are, first you ask where the money will come from.
Answer: the Treasury Dept.
Then you change the subject and start talking about Congress having to authorize the spending.
Which is exactly what we've told you for a month!!
It's not Obama's Gov't, it's Boehner's Gov't, by your own admission;
"only Congress can authorize the government to receive any money"
So the full answer is;
THe Treasury will provide the money to fund Boehner's Govt.
Thanks for playing. BTW, you're awfully quiet about the subsidies for oil companies that Rmoney was looking to eliminate!!
Even a fool like you has to shut up over your inbred ignorance once in a while, eh??
Ok. For the very, very stupid people in the class, once again, the Treasury Department is not a source of money. It is a repository for money collected from a source of money. Your answer is analogous to saying "money will grow on trees."

From where will the Treasury Department get the money to pay for Obama's government?

You have to identify a source of money to answer the question. Money will grow on trees doesn't answer the question.

That is, according to the Constitution.

What is the plan? You clowns do have a plan, don't you?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#855454 Feb 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The USPS delivers junk mail and other communications that could just as well be sent by email. Nobody will even notice when it is gone. The bonus for me will be getting rid of the ugly mailbox in front of my home.
Which is federal property by the way. You may buy it. You put it out buy the road or on the side of your house. It is on your property but once out the it belongs to the US government and can only be used for government business.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Spring, TX

#855455 Feb 7, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Dweeb is trapped in his own web of lies.
It's either admit he's an idiot, or keep up the web of lies.
You know which he chose.
I especially liked it when he said there were no oil subsidies until I showed him where Rmoney was talking about eliminating oil subsidies!!
He's not mentioned it since!!
<quoted text>
\
Tell us about those supposed oil subsidies. Given that it's such a commonly repeated propaganda line, you should be able to just repeat the specifics right off the top of your pointy little head.
... well????
Tell us about those supposed oil subsidies.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#855456 Feb 7, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the criteria...well then, let's talk about ted kennedy.
Stop eet-You'll burst the demoncrats do no wong bubbul...

3. Edward M. Kennedy (D-MA)(Top ten wealthiest stock traders 2007))

Avg. Net Worth of
Household in 2006:
$102,822,519

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Spring, TX

#855457 Feb 7, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
On the oil subsidies, he'll wait a week and then bring it back up again. I hope you saved your response. Not because he'll acknowledge that he's wrong if he sees it again, but each time he posts something dumb it should be followed by the real facts so others visiting this site won't think we're all morons.
That's why I feel compelled to keep answering the other right wing loonies here.
How about today, dufus.

Got a problem there, don't you? That's because they don't exist.

Or, I could be wrong.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Spring, TX

#855458 Feb 7, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuses, excuses.
If you read so little, why do you feel the need to reply?? Many of my posts are fairly long.
You're a liar. You read them faithfully, then run off to find a link that disagrees, then you pick nits for a few days over it.
You claim you don't look for pissing contests, my butt.
You're problem is that you have to squat to pee, so you lose every one.
Tell us about those supposed oil subsidies you claim exist.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 2 min all of the real 2,486
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 7 min Rambler 487,508
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 18 min Lexus1985 17,083
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 22 min Lexus1985 11,931
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 59 min gcaveman1 46,675
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 1 hr EXECUTE KID KILLE... 25,863
two words (Jul '10) 1 hr texas pete 26,893
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search