Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#855496 Feb 7, 2013
New Rove Effort Has G.O.P. Aflame

Their battle with Democrats will have to wait. For now, Republicans have their hands full fighting one another.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/07/us/politics...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#855497 Feb 7, 2013
The GOP, Fox political purge

....One high-profile Republican strategist, who refused to be named in order to avoid inflaming the very segments of the party he wants to silence, said there is a deliberate effort by party leaders to “marginalize the cranks, haters and bigots — there’s a lot of underbrush that has to be cleaned out.”

For establishment Republicans, this is all about survival, after two straight elections that saw extremely conservative candidates blow Senate races Republicans should have won. For Fox, it’s about credibility: The cable network, while still easily the top-ranked in news, has seen its ratings dip since the election, in part, conservatives tell us, because a lot of Republicans felt duped by the coverage.

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/02/behind-...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#855498 Feb 7, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
too bad that list of so called 'registered democrat' shooters is pure BS.
but what do you expect from ANOTHER right wing chain email?
so you can see why even a right wing blogger won't post that stuff.
You are a very special kind of stupid aren't you? The further your culture of violence drifts from the truth, the more you will hate those that speak it.

Gun laws will never make an insane liberal sane. Bush couldn't waterboard terrorist, but obama can kill American citizens. No fair trial for American citizens accused of a crime. You are as fascist as the Nazis.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#855501 Feb 7, 2013
Rove Appears On Fox News To Defend New Anti-Tea Party Group From Conservative Critics

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/02/06/rove-...

Rove, FOX, anti-tea party.

FOX has also seen the light? crazy talk FOX wants no more crazy talk? say it ain't so!!!

poor carol. she won't have anything to say.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#855502 Feb 7, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Gunner
You finally figured this out? I've been posting for a long time.

Not Surprized still doesn't get it.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#855503 Feb 7, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You are a very special kind of stupid aren't you? The further your culture of violence drifts from the truth, the more you will hate those that speak it.
Gun laws will never make an insane liberal sane. Bush couldn't waterboard terrorist, but obama can kill American citizens. No fair trial for American citizens accused of a crime. You are as fascist as the Nazis.
do they cite sources in those right wing chain emails?

LOL

yeah, i'm the stupid one.[?]
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#855504 Feb 7, 2013
it's getting very hard to match up all of you folks who made a fool of yourselves before the election with your old Topix name.

not really.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#855507 Feb 7, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
The only person you are destined to become is the person you decided to be.

Mass killings by Democrats or Chicago ghetto style killings from the culture of violence are not by someone clinging to their guns and religion.

Communists untill you get rich. Feminist until you get married. Anti-gun untill you get robbed, family member killed or mugged by a deranged democrat. Nazi until you are accused of a crime. Atheist until the airplane starts falling. That's liberal.

Your life isn't about how to survive the storm, it's all about how to dance in the rain.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#855509 Feb 7, 2013
Quinnipiac: 56 Percent Support Assault Weapons Ban

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/q...

can one of you nutjobs describe to me how it feels to be on the wrong side of EVERYTHING!
NWaxman

Atlanta, GA

#855510 Feb 7, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
You finally figured this out? I've been posting for a long time.
Not Surprized still doesn't get it.
I will now blame "Gunner" for all my sockpuppetry and fake id's!

Baaawwaaahhhh!!!!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#855511 Feb 7, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The only person you are destined to become is the person you decided to be.
Mass killings by Democrats or Chicago ghetto style killings from the culture of violence are not by someone clinging to their guns and religion.
Communists untill you get rich. Feminist until you get married. Anti-gun untill you get robbed, family member killed or mugged by a deranged democrat. Nazi until you are accused of a crime. Atheist until the airplane starts falling. That's liberal.
Your life isn't about how to survive the storm, it's all about how to dance in the rain.
it's ideologically impossible for a democrat to be a Nazi.

fascism is right wing.

give me a minute, i've got a chain email around here somewhere that tells me i'm right....
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#855512 Feb 7, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Quinnipiac: 56 Percent Support Assault Weapons Ban
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/q...
can one of you nutjobs describe to me how it feels to be on the wrong side of EVERYTHING!
You can fake your smiles and laughter, but can never fake your stupid and idiot.

Your eyes are useless when your mind is blind.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#855513 Feb 7, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
fascism is right wing.
give me a minute, i've got a chain email around here somewhere that tells me i'm right....
The further you drift from the truth, the more you will hate those that speak it. Creativity is lack of intelligence having fun.

Bush couldn't waterboard terrorist, but obama can kill American citizens. No fair trial for American citizens accused of a crime. Liberals are as fascist as the Nazis.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#855514 Feb 7, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You can fake your smiles and laughter, but can never fake your stupid and idiot.
Your eyes are useless when your mind is blind.
hey i'm not faking it when i laugh at those who are on the wrong side of every issue.

the hubris of you folks lends well to such treatment.

and this fear of reprisal for totally unfounded election predictions that has lead to many of you nutjobs changing your Topix name is not helping to stop the laughter factor.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#855515 Feb 7, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
You are finally correct sonic. You just need to get more confidence in yourself and remove the question mark.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#855516 Feb 7, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
All you conservatives must really be proud of jimmy.
All together now, "That waxturd, he's my kind of guy!"
Baaawwaaahhhh!!!!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#855517 Feb 7, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
hey i'm not faking it when i laugh at those who are on the wrong side of every issue.
the hubris of you folks lends well to such treatment.
and this fear of reprisal for totally unfounded election predictions that has lead to many of you nutjobs changing your Topix name is not helping to stop the laughter factor.
Don't assume my posts are about you. But if you're affected then that must mean you're guilty of something idiot. I understand some people live in their own little world, somtimes I wish they would stay in their culture of violence and never visit mine.

Being true to yourself is better than being a liar just to impress everyone.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#855518 Feb 7, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The further you drift from the truth, the more you will hate those that speak it. Creativity is lack of intelligence having fun.
Bush couldn't waterboard terrorist, but obama can kill American citizens. No fair trial for American citizens accused of a crime. Liberals are as fascist as the Nazis.
but Bush did waterboard. and.....

The Yemeni Defense Ministry identified the slain media chief as Egyptian-born Ibrahim al-Bana. Tribal elders in the area also said the dead included Abdul-Rahman al-Awlaki, the 21-year-old son of Anwar al-Awlaki, a Muslim preacher and savvy Internet operator who became a powerful Al Qaeda recruiting tool in the West. He, along with another propagandist, Pakistani-American Samir Khan, were killed in a Sept. 30 U.S. drone attack.

Yemen's Al Qaeda branch has claimed responsibility for dispatching the would-be suicide bomber who failed to blow up a Detroit-bound flight in December 2009 with explosives sewn into his underwear.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/10/15/yemen...

so now you love Muslims? oh but maybe it's just Muslims who are American citizens?

i don't think FOX feels the same. FOX loves drones just like the rest of the right wing media. and omg have you seen the GOP congressmen supporting Obama on the issue of drones?

must be a very confusing time for you Obama haters.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bobby Browneye

Brooklyn, NY

#855519 Feb 7, 2013
Pooop
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#855520 Feb 7, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
fascism is right wing.
Did they all go to school in Texas?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 26 min T-REX 488,720
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 45 min Murph 70,501
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Year 47,497
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 4 hr LizW 17,704
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 10 hr Princess Hey 9,104
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 10 hr Princess Hey 17,166
two words (Jul '10) 10 hr Princess Hey 26,910
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 18 hr Mary NY 25,891
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]