Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#855543 Feb 7, 2013
LIBS ARE IN FULL SUPPORT OF BUSHES WARS LOLOLOLOL THE GOVBMENT IS OFF THE TRACK OF MORALITY the use the same propraganda as any close society the doors of freedom are closing is that why the put in a fade to BLACK PRESIDENT, its ova for all of youse us watever it done next RACE RIOTS america will BURN BABY BURN, FUNNY THE LIB ENTERTAINTMENT INDUSTRY KILLED PUBLIC ENEMY THE RAP GROUP SAID THEY WERE ANTI SEMITIC lolol AND TGHEY REPLACED THEM WITH NWA THE BIGOTRY OF HOLLYWOOD and that was ok WHY PUBLIC ENEMY HAD A POSITIVE MESSAGE FOR THE YOUTH WHILE NWA WAS DESTRUCTION FOR THE YOUTH AND WE SEE THE RESULTS LOOK AT THE GUNSHOT KIDS IN WHEELCHAIRS WILL NEVER WALK THANKS HOLLYWOOD YOU GAVE US JZ WHO CALLS WOMEN ITCHES 99 PROBLEMS BUT A *ITCH AINT ONE HERE is THE REAL CHARM HE SAID HE SPOKE OF POLICE DOG IN THAT SONG WHAT ABOUT ALL HIS OTHER SONGS SO HE SAYS OR EQUATE WOMEN TO DOGS AND THATS COOL BECAUSE ITS JZ, PALTROW CALL PEOPLES N IN PARIS YALL SOMEONE PROTESTED JZ AND KANGAY WEST QUIMBOS THEM FOR PALTROW lolol YOU JUST CAN'T MAKE IT UP
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#855544 Feb 7, 2013
Truth is no SIN wrote:
TOURE THE 3/5 BIGGOT "This is so frightening," he said. "If George Bush had done this, it would have been stopped."
On "The Cycle," conservative S.E. Cupp had a heated argument with Obama supporter Touré about the strikes.
"We're at war with Al Qaeda right now," Touré said. "If you join Al Qaeda, you lose the right to be an American." After going back and forth with him, Cupp shouted, "700 innocent children were not in Al Qaeda, Touré! That's what's happening."
Touré also talked about the killing of the 16-year-old son of alleged Al Qaeda cleric Anwar al-Awlaki. Co-host Steve Kornacki said that he was troubled that "someone decided he should die."
"If we have people who are working against America, then they need to die," Touré said.
In the evening, Ed Schultz spoke against the program.
"I'm troubled by it," Schultz said. "It doesn't meet the moral or constitutional standard that we expect of any administration ... we're losing the moral high ground by doing this." He added that liberals who backed the program had "come a long way" from opposing warrantless wiretapping under the Bush administration.
But Chris Matthews spoke in favor of it on "Hardball."
"If someone joins an army that's determined to destroy the United States ... is that person still an American?' he asked, adding, "That's a great question." He concluded, "I still think sometimes you have to do things that are not nice. We're fighting a war."
So, all of a sudden CCupp cares about muslim children? Maybe she would have brought them all here to be adopted!
What a bunch of hypocrits. They're future terrorists.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#855545 Feb 7, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Scott Brown contemplating going to Fox! Santorum writes for WorldNutDaily!
lily drinks to numb the Obamafailure!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#855546 Feb 7, 2013
TSM wrote:
Harry Reid caught lying about '$2.6 trillion' in cuts passed by Senate…. folks they just can’t Help Themselves it’s the Culture!!
Florida for sure
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#855547 Feb 7, 2013
Chevron:

In October, Chevron made the single-largest corporate donation in history. Chevron dropped $2.5 million with the Congressional Leadership Fund super PAC to elect House Republicans.

The bulk of Chevron’s federal contributions came from the super PAC donation, for a total of $3.87 million for the 2012 cycle. 85 percent went to Republicans.

Chevron spent $9.55 million lobbying Congress in 2012, according to the Center for Responsive Politics.

Chevron paid 19 percent U.S. taxes last year (half of the top corporate tax rate of 35 percent), and received an estimated $700 million in annual tax breaks last year.

Chevron was fined $1 million for a refinery fire that sent 15,000 Richmond, California residents to the hospital. Though the company faces $10 million in medical expenses, Chevron earns it back in a couple of hours.
TP
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#855548 Feb 7, 2013
ExxonMobil

Exxon received $600 million annual tax breaks. In 2011, Exxon paid just 13 percent in taxes. The company paid no taxes to the U.S. federal government in 2009, despite 45.2 billion record profits. It paid $15 billion in taxes, but none in federal income tax.

Exxon’s oil production was down 6 percent from 2011.

In fourth quarter, Exxon bought back $5.3 billion of its stock, which enriches the largest shareholders and executives of the company.

Exxon’s federal campaign contributions totaled $2.77 million for the 2012 cycle, sending 89 percent to Republicans.

The company spent $12.97 million lobbying in 2012 to protect low tax rates and block pollution controls and safeguards for public health.

Exxon CEO Rex Tillerson received $24.7 million total compensation.

Exxon is moving ahead with a project to develop the tar sands in Canada.

tp
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#855549 Feb 7, 2013
<quoted text>
So, all of a sudden CCupp cares about muslim children? Maybe she would have brought them all here to be adopted!
What a bunch of hypocrits. They're future terrorists.
LISTEN PUT THE COFFE DOWN OUT THE BLACK AND MILD and TAKE A SHAVE come on 4 days without shaving lilly rinse out your mouf get a straight razor and cut thru a few layers of blubber
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#855550 Feb 7, 2013
Truth is no SIN wrote:
LIBS ARE IN FULL SUPPORT OF BUSHES WARS LOLOLOLOL THE GOVBMENT IS OFF THE TRACK OF MORALITY the use the same propraganda as any close society the doors of freedom are closing is that why the put in a fade to BLACK PRESIDENT, its ova for all of youse us watever it done next RACE RIOTS america will BURN BABY BURN, FUNNY THE LIB ENTERTAINTMENT INDUSTRY KILLED PUBLIC ENEMY THE RAP GROUP SAID THEY WERE ANTI SEMITIC lolol AND TGHEY REPLACED THEM WITH NWA THE BIGOTRY OF HOLLYWOOD and that was ok WHY PUBLIC ENEMY HAD A POSITIVE MESSAGE FOR THE YOUTH WHILE NWA WAS DESTRUCTION FOR THE YOUTH AND WE SEE THE RESULTS LOOK AT THE GUNSHOT KIDS IN WHEELCHAIRS WILL NEVER WALK THANKS HOLLYWOOD YOU GAVE US JZ WHO CALLS WOMEN ITCHES 99 PROBLEMS BUT A *ITCH AINT ONE HERE is THE REAL CHARM HE SAID HE SPOKE OF POLICE DOG IN THAT SONG WHAT ABOUT ALL HIS OTHER SONGS SO HE SAYS OR EQUATE WOMEN TO DOGS AND THATS COOL BECAUSE ITS JZ, PALTROW CALL PEOPLES N IN PARIS YALL SOMEONE PROTESTED JZ AND KANGAY WEST QUIMBOS THEM FOR PALTROW lolol YOU JUST CAN'T MAKE IT UP
Jane? Give your son his meds fer krissakes, he's having an early meltdown.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#855552 Feb 7, 2013
No it wasn't, idiot. The subject was drones.

As usual you got confused and changed the subject.

A guided missile is not a drone!! DUH
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The subject was remotely guided missiles, dufus.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#855553 Feb 7, 2013
Bottom line Homer would rather discontinue subsidies to oil companies than give up Saturday mail delivery.

Finishing up that fresh cup of coffee while reading the morning paper, always in the back of your mind the thought of the mail arriving. Then when you know it's time you put on your slippers and take a stroll out to the mailbox, waving at the mail person as they whisk off in the distance with there bounty of letters.

The scent of pine and fresh mown grass greet you as you begin your walk to the mailbox a gentle breeze in your hair and the sun's warmth on your face, each step your pace quickens with the anticipation of finally getting your hands on the morning's correspondence, a smile comes to your face as you finally reach the mailbox.

But alas you have to wait until Monday, as clouds form above you and within a flash the skies open up drenching you as you run back to your house, wet and miserable you think back to days gone by...
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#855554 Feb 7, 2013
there = their

GFY
TSM

El Paso, TX

#855555 Feb 7, 2013
Chevron:
In October, Chevron made the single-largest corporate donation in history. Chevron dropped $2.5 million with the Congressional Leadership Fund super PAC to elect House Republicans.
The bulk of Chevron’s federal contributions came from the super PAC donation, for a total of $3.87 million for the 2012 cycle. 85 percent went to Republicans.
Chevron spent $9.55 million lobbying Congress in 2012, according to the Center for Responsive Politics.
Chevron paid 19 percent U.S. taxes last year (half of the top corporate tax rate of 35 percent), and received an estimated $700 million in annual tax breaks last year.
Chevron was fined $1 million for a refinery fire that sent 15,000 Richmond, California residents to the hospital. Though the company faces $10 million in medical expenses, Chevron earns it back in a couple of hours.
TP
What’s your Point? GE paid Zero Taxes do you have a problem with that?
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#855557 Feb 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Ain't that callin' the kettle black! LOL
So NotSurprizedNutz

Pompano Beach, FL

#855560 Feb 7, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Not Surprized!!! The turd that just wont flush. IT'S DUH CULTURE!
Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduh aka known as the stalker "Not Surprized", topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one.
Old ratface, lily waxman raton fl, No Surprize, Fake Not Surprized, RUSH10ME, Old Crazy Goober, Carter, Impeach Obama, Arguing withe idiots, Proud2bewhite, Carter, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank (anyone from Temecula, CA), fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
nostrilis waxman wrote:
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
You may do things on rare occassions but you live here. I feel sorry for you.
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
He lives here just like the Ghost does.
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
Groucho wrote:
Lehighton, PA
<quoted text>
Hiya Woofie. Ya got me confused with someone else. But I'll say goodnight to you and leave you with a final sentiment:
.!.
LOL
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sure! You also have a Unicorn in the back yard, right? Toodles, ape man.
Democrats are Fascists wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?
577856 Democrats are Fascists wrote: Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>
Grey Moron wrote: <quoted text> What a perfect description of the typical liberal. Good job, Richard Cranium.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:#395210 Jul 17, 2011
<quoted text> Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal (spelling police - what a moron - like I'm going to spell check posting to a loser).
Nostrilis Waxman 395208 Jul 17, 2011 No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?
Grey Moron Fairview, NJ ..and we thought you couldn't see past your bulbous nose. I guess that's not a problem when your eyes are on the side of your head. Oh, what a long tounge you have!
Grey Moron Fairview, NJ |#441048
Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. One can only deal with a moron like you in limited doses. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz.
Nostrilis Waxman Windsor, Ct #395266 Jul 17, 2011 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
Nostrilis Waxman #93787 Mar 7, 2011 When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011
Nostrilis Waxman #395266 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too? Is it sad liberal moron?
Nwaxman wrote: <quoted text> By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?
Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.
Dman wrote:
<quoted text>How's it going, Spork? Still have a mouthful of Barry?
Time for some chocolate cake and ice cream!
VAGITARIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
You can stand in line with the rest of the libtards and await your ass-pounding from the mods.
QUOTE who=nwaxman I like big sweaty co ock in my azz whole!
Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>butt-crack
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#855561 Feb 7, 2013
LIBS no longer ADVOKE FREEDOM for PEOPLE ONLY FOR GAYS AND PEOPLE WHO BREAK THE LAW TO ENTER AMERICA I JUST WONDER IF AMERICANS COULD JUST DO THE SAME IN THE COUNTRIES I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE 3/5 DEMOCRAT DO THE SAME IN MEXICO O NO YOU WON'T THEY KILLING BLACK PEOPLE IN COMPTON USA TELLING BLACK PEOPLE TO GET OUT OF AMERICA ILLEGAL BORDER CROSSERS THE 3/5 DEMOCRAT DOESN'T CARE ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE THEY ARE BIGGOTS
Aladunsmajeekarm pit

London, KY

#855562 Feb 7, 2013
lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> No; B. Hussein went to school with you in Kenya.
Raton has dat majik "romneys unnerpants touch"-everthing she touches turns to chit.
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#855563 Feb 7, 2013
<quoted text>
LILY YOU ARE ONE OF THE HOS WHO HELPED TO MURDER THE BLACK PANTHERS so don't think because you married to watever you married to you will get a pass when the time comes

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#855564 Feb 7, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You're telling me
"The Billions we spend to provide a military umbrella provide for Saudi Arabia, for starters."
You don't sound anything alike.
I'd go back and look for the post with 50 "treasury Department"s but that would just be "stupid"
That must have been Nuculer. What I said didn't mention Saudi.
So NotSurprizedNutz

Pompano Beach, FL

#855566 Feb 7, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
#56396http://www.topix.com/for um/nyc/T50ESIT30OD77D4FO/p2621 #c56397
Not Surprized
Insane Asylum, USA
Do you own a penthouse in Manhatten lib overlooking CP? I think you and I are very different people.
QUOTE who="Nostrilis Waxman" I'm a mut. Sweedish, Scot, English, Irish, Dutch, French - great grandparents moved to the U.S.
WAXTURDS wrote: Would you like to borrown my Mercedes. Well, now I have three brand new cars. If I told you what I bought for my personal driver, you wouldn't believe it.
WAXTURDS wrote: I'll post from the Caribbean to you lib. As you know, I just came home from the U.K.
I have a job. I can retire now but I have a good job lib - and a pertfolio you would not comprehend garbage man. Sorry lib.
I'll try to post to you from the Caribean next week.
Cheers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai ...
Nostrilis Waxman wrote: Ohhh Booooyyyy! Like Wooowwww! Did you graduate from an Ivy League in 3.5 years with a double major with a level of distinction far above others? I doubt it! Did you turn down a White House internship.
QUOTE who="Waxman/Waxturds
I live in a large house with a lot of rooms and computers and also have redundant communication providers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/berwyn-il/T50 ...
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sooo funny liberal.
I'm not "better" than you biologically, but I don't think you sent your kids to prep schools and Ivy League schools like I have. I do not have any failures. I am educated.
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai ...
QUOTE who="Devin"
ROFLMAO....... You posted that Woman's personal information on this thread....... you were sanctioned by Topix..... That qualifies you as a Topix Stalker, at least the moderator considers you such......
That's not Devin's assessment, I was here when the moderator warned you, it's not like you've forgotten....... ROFLMAO
The other delusional lunatic, Pelosi was kicked off Topix for the same thing...... ROFLMAO
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#855567 Feb 7, 2013
We're not talking about the Russian Constitution, Dweeb.

The American Constitution clearly defines the Treasury as the agency that pays America's Bills.

Alexander Hamilton was the first Sec. of the Treasury, and his first act was to pay off America's debts from the Revolution!!

"Alexander Hamilton took the oath of office as the first Secretary of the Treasury on September 11, 1789. Hamilton had served as George Washington's aide-de-camp during the Revolution, and was of great importance in the ratification of the Constitution. Because of his financial and managerial acumen, Hamilton was a logical choice for solving the problem of the new nation's heavy war debt.

Hamilton's first official act was to submit a report to Congress in which he laid the foundation for the nation's financial health. To the surprise of many legislators, he insisted upon federal assumption and dollar-for-dollar repayment of the country's war debt of $75 million in order to revitalize the public credit: "[T]he debt of the United States' was the price of liberty. The faith of America has been repeatedly pledged for it, and with solemnities that give peculiar force to the obligation." Hamilton foresaw the development of industry and trade in the United States, and suggested that government revenues be based upon customs duties. His sound financial policies also inspired investment in the Bank of the United States, which acted as the government's fiscal agent.""

----------

You're a lying sack of shit who now lies about the Constitution.

There is nothing in the Constitution that says the Treasury is a repository of money.

If so, how could Hamilton pay off the Revolutionary War debts from the newly created Treasury Dept??

DUH

You're a Constitutionalis t who's never read the document, as I proved here.

You've been caught in another of your marxist communist lies about the USA.

Go back to Russia, commie!!
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. For the very, very stupid people in the class. You may need to write this down:
The Treasury Department is not (according to the Constitution) a source of money. It is (according to the Constitution) a repository of money that was collected from a source of money.
To answer the question, you have to identify an actual source of money. What's the plan? You clowns do have a plan, don't you?
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 12 min T-REX 490,274
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min mdbuilder 49,242
T-Rex Does the State have a Dummy 1 hr H A N S 1
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 1 hr Murph 70,615
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 2 hr Princess Hey 4,324
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 3 hr Miles 17,709
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 5 hr zazz 96,664
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando