Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,233)

Showing posts 784,641 - 784,660 of1,073,266
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“"commie obammy"”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

I'M GOIN' DOWN TO SHREVEPORT, HONEY, YOU WANT TO MEET ME ON THE WAY? WANT TO SHOW ME HOW MUCH OF A MAN YOU IS? WELL DO YA, PUNK? I WILL KILL YOU AND THREE OF YOUR FRIENDS. LET'S GET THIS DONE, CLOWN. I STAND UP FO' YOUSELF. I KNOW MEN, I KNOW WHAT YOU THINKIN'. SO LET'S GET THIS DONE, CLOWN-BOY. STAND UP FO' YOUSELF. AT LEAST, STAND UP FO' THE MAN YOU REMEMBER YOUSELF BEIN'. YET ANOTHER EX-MILITARY COWARD. DUH.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
And should be removed for fiscal turpitude and malfeasance.
The stockholders are pizzed.
Unfortunately, lots of people who don't own any stock are allowed to vote.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
He hasn't left lily yet? Most peculiar
Assuming that he ever existed.
nanosclit

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, lots of people who don't own any stock are allowed to vote.
Ha ha ha ha ha... the New York Times bid'ness page yesterday say, "Oil stocks begin to rise." Ain't that the opposite of what the American people want to have happen? If oil prices begin to rise does that not mean the price of gas and heating oil rise? Is that what "we" want? Whose side are you on, dear?
nanosclit

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Well...?
nanosclit

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Whose side are you on?
nanosclit

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Hmmmmm...? Israel?
nanosclit

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

The republican party is dead. The pro-Israel lobby is dead. What you girls got left? The pro-immigration policy? Heheheheheh, nah, you got nuthin' left. Now get out of my river fore I shoot you clowns,

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

discardian wrote:
MUDDY, HONEY, TOMORROW I GONNA FUCK YOU UP THE ASS. YOU PAY ATTENTION NOW, HEAR? IT NOT GONNA BE PRETTY, BUT I GIVE YOU THE OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE A FOOL OF YOUSELF, WHICH YOU WILL SURELY DO CAUSE YOU YOU A FOOL. YOU KNOW I SPEAK THE TRUTH BUT YOU A MAN AN' I KNOW YOU GONNA TRY AN' RESIST. HEHEHEHEHEHEH SEE WHAT HAPPENS CLOWN. THAT'S WHY YOU IS WHO YOU IS: CAUSE YOU A CLOWN. DANCE CLOWN... DANCE OR ELSE...
Take a cold shower, I'm a married man, I've got no truck with Mary'd men.
nanosclit

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

I guess the irony in all this is you seem to think you the only ones who got guns an' is prepared to use them. Fuck, killing a southerner is jus' doin' it a favor. Les' get this shit done, people. The southerners think they gonna rise again, is there anyone here doesn't want that to happen? They killin' the smart kids now, time fo' some pay-back.
nanosclit

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a cold shower, I'm a married man, I've got no truck with Mary'd men.
Don' matter what you got. Don' matter what you is. What matter is how foolish you look tomorrow, clown. You know what's comin' don't you, boy.

Level 1

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Who do you trust to determine exactly how much firepower is needed, Obama, State Department officials or Military in the area?
p.s.
I'm sure the Ben thing is an insult but Ben who?
The military in the area, and let them call in more if needed. No not an insult, Ben Davidson.

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

discordian wrote:
The same town that gave us 59 precincts with no votes for Romney:
9 judges charged with Philly traffic ticket fixing - Yahoo! News
PHILADELPHIA (AP) Get caught speeding? Running a red light? Leaving the scene of an accident? For years, it was no problem, authorities say so long as you ...
news.yahoo.com/9-judges-charged-philly-traffi... ...- Cached
Hard to find a common denominator, huh.
nanosclit

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Hey, um, muddy... you want me to put up the boy's picture? You know, the one with the mule? You think I kiddin' don't you, honey? You hand his lily-white ass to me an' now you a tough guy. Heheheheheh... Gonna miss him when he's gone? Don' worry, you "pile keep you company. You son likely fo'give you someday.

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

nanosclit wrote:
<quoted text>
Don' matter what you got. Don' matter what you is. What matter is how foolish you look tomorrow, clown. You know what's comin' don't you, boy.
Super Bowl, a**hole?

I think I found a common denominator, lol.

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

nanosclit wrote:
Hey, um, muddy... you want me to put up the boy's picture? You know, the one with the mule? You think I kiddin' don't you, honey? You hand his lily-white ass to me an' now you a tough guy. Heheheheheh... Gonna miss him when he's gone? Don' worry, you "pile keep you company. You son likely fo'give you someday.
You should run for President.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

nanosclit wrote:
<quoted text>Ha ha ha ha ha... the New York Times bid'ness page yesterday say, "Oil stocks begin to rise." Ain't that the opposite of what the American people want to have happen? If oil prices begin to rise does that not mean the price of gas and heating oil rise? Is that what "we" want? Whose side are you on, dear?
Do you eat Stupid Pills for breakfast lunch and dinner?

Well....??

H-m-m-m....?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

nanosclit wrote:
<quoted text>Ha ha ha ha ha... the New York Times bid'ness page yesterday say, "Oil stocks begin to rise." Ain't that the opposite of what the American people want to have happen? If oil prices begin to rise does that not mean the price of gas and heating oil rise? Is that what "we" want? Whose side are you on, dear?
First, oil company stock prices and the price of crude oil are not the same thing.

Second, the world price of crude oil is in dollars, and when Obama intentionally degrades the value of the dollar, the price of oil will increase.

So, complain to your Messiah.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

nanosclit wrote:
The republican party is dead. The pro-Israel lobby is dead. What you girls got left? The pro-immigration policy? Heheheheheh, nah, you got nuthin' left. Now get out of my river fore I shoot you clowns,
Netherlands...isn't that where you plug dykes a lot?

Go plug one...with your head.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

nanosclit wrote:
Hmmmmm...? Israel?
I support Israel and you support the Palestinians. Now that we have that straight, what's your problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 784,641 - 784,660 of1,073,266
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 22 min marce-encore 483,119
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 1 hr The Real Missyfit 17,552
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr No Warming 45,601
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 3 hr Doug77 17,043
The alphabet (Jun '06) 3 hr Doug77 1,018
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 6 hr number 23 2,915
I Would Like To See An Axe Sticking Out Of Bara... 6 hr KnifeInTheBack 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE