Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
nanosclit

Netherlands

#851780 Jan 31, 2013
Well...?
nanosclit

Netherlands

#851781 Jan 31, 2013
Whose side are you on?
nanosclit

Netherlands

#851782 Jan 31, 2013
Hmmmmm...? Israel?
nanosclit

Netherlands

#851783 Jan 31, 2013
The republican party is dead. The pro-Israel lobby is dead. What you girls got left? The pro-immigration policy? Heheheheheh, nah, you got nuthin' left. Now get out of my river fore I shoot you clowns,

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#851785 Jan 31, 2013
discardian wrote:
MUDDY, HONEY, TOMORROW I GONNA FUCK YOU UP THE ASS. YOU PAY ATTENTION NOW, HEAR? IT NOT GONNA BE PRETTY, BUT I GIVE YOU THE OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE A FOOL OF YOUSELF, WHICH YOU WILL SURELY DO CAUSE YOU YOU A FOOL. YOU KNOW I SPEAK THE TRUTH BUT YOU A MAN AN' I KNOW YOU GONNA TRY AN' RESIST. HEHEHEHEHEHEH SEE WHAT HAPPENS CLOWN. THAT'S WHY YOU IS WHO YOU IS: CAUSE YOU A CLOWN. DANCE CLOWN... DANCE OR ELSE...
Take a cold shower, I'm a married man, I've got no truck with Mary'd men.
nanosclit

Netherlands

#851787 Jan 31, 2013
I guess the irony in all this is you seem to think you the only ones who got guns an' is prepared to use them. Fuck, killing a southerner is jus' doin' it a favor. Les' get this shit done, people. The southerners think they gonna rise again, is there anyone here doesn't want that to happen? They killin' the smart kids now, time fo' some pay-back.
nanosclit

Netherlands

#851788 Jan 31, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a cold shower, I'm a married man, I've got no truck with Mary'd men.
Don' matter what you got. Don' matter what you is. What matter is how foolish you look tomorrow, clown. You know what's comin' don't you, boy.

Level 1

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#851789 Jan 31, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Who do you trust to determine exactly how much firepower is needed, Obama, State Department officials or Military in the area?
p.s.
I'm sure the Ben thing is an insult but Ben who?
The military in the area, and let them call in more if needed. No not an insult, Ben Davidson.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Eastern Oregon

#851790 Jan 31, 2013
discordian wrote:
The same town that gave us 59 precincts with no votes for Romney:
9 judges charged with Philly traffic ticket fixing - Yahoo! News
PHILADELPHIA (AP)— Get caught speeding? Running a red light? Leaving the scene of an accident? For years, it was no problem, authorities say — so long as you ...
news.yahoo.com/9-judges-charged-philly-traffi... ...- Cached
Hard to find a common denominator, huh.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
nanosclit

Netherlands

#851791 Jan 31, 2013
Hey, um, muddy... you want me to put up the boy's picture? You know, the one with the mule? You think I kiddin' don't you, honey? You hand his lily-white ass to me an' now you a tough guy. Heheheheheh... Gonna miss him when he's gone? Don' worry, you "pile keep you company. You son likely fo'give you someday.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Eastern Oregon

#851792 Jan 31, 2013
nanosclit wrote:
<quoted text>
Don' matter what you got. Don' matter what you is. What matter is how foolish you look tomorrow, clown. You know what's comin' don't you, boy.
Super Bowl, a**hole?

I think I found a common denominator, lol.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Eastern Oregon

#851795 Jan 31, 2013
nanosclit wrote:
Hey, um, muddy... you want me to put up the boy's picture? You know, the one with the mule? You think I kiddin' don't you, honey? You hand his lily-white ass to me an' now you a tough guy. Heheheheheh... Gonna miss him when he's gone? Don' worry, you "pile keep you company. You son likely fo'give you someday.
You should run for President.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#851796 Jan 31, 2013
nanosclit wrote:
<quoted text>Ha ha ha ha ha... the New York Times bid'ness page yesterday say, "Oil stocks begin to rise." Ain't that the opposite of what the American people want to have happen? If oil prices begin to rise does that not mean the price of gas and heating oil rise? Is that what "we" want? Whose side are you on, dear?
Do you eat Stupid Pills for breakfast lunch and dinner?

Well....??

H-m-m-m....?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#851797 Jan 31, 2013
nanosclit wrote:
<quoted text>Ha ha ha ha ha... the New York Times bid'ness page yesterday say, "Oil stocks begin to rise." Ain't that the opposite of what the American people want to have happen? If oil prices begin to rise does that not mean the price of gas and heating oil rise? Is that what "we" want? Whose side are you on, dear?
First, oil company stock prices and the price of crude oil are not the same thing.

Second, the world price of crude oil is in dollars, and when Obama intentionally degrades the value of the dollar, the price of oil will increase.

So, complain to your Messiah.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#851798 Jan 31, 2013
nanosclit wrote:
The republican party is dead. The pro-Israel lobby is dead. What you girls got left? The pro-immigration policy? Heheheheheh, nah, you got nuthin' left. Now get out of my river fore I shoot you clowns,
Netherlands...isn't that where you plug dykes a lot?

Go plug one...with your head.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#851799 Jan 31, 2013
nanosclit wrote:
Hmmmmm...? Israel?
I support Israel and you support the Palestinians. Now that we have that straight, what's your problem.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#851800 Jan 31, 2013
If Senator Bob Menendez of New Jersey is found guilty of traveling to the Dominican Republic to engage in sexual intercourse with underage prostitutes, he could face up to 30 years prison.

The appropriate law, which would seem to apply in this instance, is the Prosecutorial Remedies And Other Tools To End The Exploitation Of Children Today (or the Protect Act).

Menendez voted for the law when he was a member of the House of Representatives.

“TRAVEL WITH INTENT TO ENGAGE IN ILLICIT SEXUAL CONDUCT,” the law reads.

“A person who travels in interstate commerce or travels into the United States, or a United States citizen or an alien admitted for permanent residence in the United States who travels in foreign commerce, for the purpose of engaging in any illicit sexual conduct with another person shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 30 years, or both.

‘‘(c) ENGAGING IN ILLICIT SEXUAL CONDUCT IN FOREIGN PLACES.—Any United States citizen or alien admitted for permanent residence who travels in foreign commerce, and engages in any illicit sexual conduct with another person shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 30 years, or both.”

‘‘(f) DEFINITION.—As used in this section, the term ‘illicit sexual conduct’ means (1) a sexual act (as defined in section 2246) with a person under 18 years of age that would be in violation of chapter 109A if the sexual act occurred in the special maritime and territorial jurisdiction of the United States; or (2) any commercial sex act (as defined in section 1591) with a person under 18 years of age.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#851801 Jan 31, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
First, oil company stock prices and the price of crude oil are not the same thing.
Second, the world price of crude oil is in dollars, and when Obama intentionally degrades the value of the dollar, the price of oil will increase.
So, complain to your Messiah.
lol! Yes, and the Chinese are trying to get around the dollar issue, as are a few other currencies.

Oil prices are already increasing, thanks to demand. But you wouldn't know much about that since it doesn't fit in with your position of Obama.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#851802 Jan 31, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you eat Stupid Pills for breakfast lunch and dinner?
Well....??
H-m-m-m....?
With a moniker like that I can't reply to him even if I wanted to. It would be too much like dressing down my own kitteh. It would be impossible to shame her either.:-/

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#851804 Jan 31, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Yes, and the Chinese are trying to get around the dollar issue, as are a few other currencies.
Oil prices are already increasing, thanks to demand. But you wouldn't know much about that since it doesn't fit in with your position of Obama.
Which currency would you suggest that the Arab oil countries would accept in lieu of the US dollar?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min dont drink the ko... 50,385
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 41 min T-REX 491,248
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 1 hr Ponderings 96,838
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 3 hr Miles 70,780
One Word (Jul '10) 3 hr Princess Hey 1,936
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 5 hr LizW 17,830
Legit supplier of m-a-rij-uauna,pain n anxiety ... 5 hr dea 2
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News