Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,062)

Showing posts 781,221 - 781,240 of1,033,329
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Even Bumpass beats the Moreno Valley barrio.
So says the envy ridden single wide dweller. When I came here I knew absolutely no one, now I do and there are good people all over America. Not fanatical, racist pigs like you. I happen to help people and I never ask their political beliefs. Unlike you. I have a life with many rewards. You can't even be honest about where you live, loser hypocrite.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

I'm sure that suppressing the speech of others is an acceptable form of debate among liberals but it won't work here. (Turns O'reilly up to audio level 94 as shards of plaster fall off the textured ceiling)
forks_make_us_fa t

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Pennsylvania...

Eastern Sports Show CANX....

Show banned 'assault' rifles...

And sponsors said see ya...

http://noisyroom.net/blog/2013/01/23/list-of-...

“Often imitated”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter not carol wrote:
breaking story only on FOX!!
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/01/24/ore-man-...
what a freak show.
you should go look at the Daily Caller. it's a boob show.
you have to wonder about conservatives.
Maybe you should slow down a bit

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/22/kevi...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/50553310/ns/local...

it was an AP story, as stated in your link.
carol

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

jiminy cricket wrote:
I will have the last laugh, and my 15 minutes of fame as well. In the future, a really cringe-worthy malapropism or factoid ad absurdum will be known as "pulling a carol," kind of like "jumping the shark," but even dumber.
Then who will the winner be, I ask you?
[applause]
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Or Ghost, or Realtime/GOPidiots, or Demos/Tenzing/Nucular, or lily, or Jean/Yepperz
Paranoid schizo say what.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

jiminy cricket wrote:
I will have the last laugh, and my 15 minutes of fame as well. In the future, a really cringe-worthy malapropism or factoid ad absurdum will be known as "pulling a carol," kind of like "jumping the shark," but even dumber.
Yes, that's it precisely. The new verb is: to carol, and is not related to a particular holiday. Shall we go caroling? One carol or two? Is that a carol in your pocket or are you erect again? A carol in the hand... Two carol's don't make a Wright. Once upon a carol. A carol saved is a carol earned.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

A Republican lawmaker in New Mexico introduced a bill on Wednesday that would legally require victims of rape to carry their pregnancies to term in order to use the fetus as evidence for a sexual assault trial.

House Bill 206, introduced by state Rep. Cathrynn Brown (R), would charge a rape victim who ended her pregnancy with a third-degree felony for "tampering with evidence."

The bill is unlikely to pass, as Democrats have a majority in both chambers of New Mexico's state legislature

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/24/new-...
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize, of course, "carol," that resistance is futile? You're only serving to enlist more carols? it's you who keeps calling people, "fools," dear, whereas there's only the one big one I see currently....
You and only you, sir, are the biggest fool on here.

You really must be afraid of honest discourse to go to such lengths of being so immature.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

here's one for the real carol...

When Is A Dead Baby Not A Dead Baby?

Er, wow:

Lori Stodghill was 31-years old, seven-months pregnant with twin boys and feeling sick when she arrived at St. Thomas More hospital in Cañon City on New Year’s Day 2006. She was vomiting and short of breath and she passed out as she was being wheeled into an examination room. Medical staff tried to resuscitate her but, as became clear only later, a main artery feeding her lungs was clogged and the clog led to a massive heart attack. Stodghill’s obstetrician, Dr. Pelham Staples, who also happened to be the obstetrician on call for emergencies that night, never answered a page. His patient died at the hospital less than an hour after she arrived and her twins died in her womb.

In the aftermath of the tragedy, Stodghill’s husband Jeremy, a prison guard, filed a wrongful-death lawsuit on behalf of himself and the couple’s then-two-year-old daughter Elizabeth. Staples should have made it to the hospital, his lawyers argued, or at least instructed the frantic emergency room staff to perform a caesarian-section. The procedure likely would not have saved the mother, a testifying expert said, but it may have saved the twins.

Terrible story. But get this: the Catholic hospital is defending itself by saying that state law holds that children not born alive are not persons:

As Jason Langley, an attorney with Denver-based Kennedy Childs, argued in one of the briefs he filed for the defense, the court “should not overturn the long-standing rule in Colorado that the term ‘person,’ as is used in the Wrongful Death Act, encompasses only individuals born alive. Colorado state courts define ‘person’ under the Act to include only those born alive. Therefore Plaintiffs cannot maintain wrongful death claims based on two unborn fetuses.”

As a technical legal matter, I suppose the hospital’s defense lawyers are correct. But good grief, what an incredibly hypocritical stance for a Catholic hospital to take: saying that unborn children are not persons if it doesn’t suit the interests of a Catholic institution.

Where is the Archbishop of Denver? Come on, man.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/dreher...
forks_make_us_fa t

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Fastest way to lose $44 million dollars...

Ask the organizers of the Eastern Sports and Outdoor show...

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/20...
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
[applause]
To be truthful, I secretly hope you ruin this thread for everyone. Because I'm not going anywhere.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

flack wrote:
<quoted text> You and Homer should form a club! The 'I don't have a clue' club. Majority rule is mob rule and the Us is not governed by mob rule.
We never said it was you stupid fck, YOU did. You misunderstood as usual.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should slow down a bit
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/22/kevi...
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/50553310/ns/local...
it was an AP story, as stated in your link.
well geez.

so where's the boobs?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

^5, carol. Still having fun? At some point, carol, even the most devoted ideologue becomes a liability and has to go for the good of the rest of the organism. We suppose that if we were President we would be obliged to fire you for mishandling the simple task of spamming a thread in a chatroom with tea=party bullshit which is, like, the first grade of propagandizing for Christ's sake.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have chosen "caroling," but that's already taken.
is it ever!
NoSurrender

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

jiminy cricket wrote:
If you want to try and take me down, you'll have to take this entire thread down with me. Switching names is easy to do and I'm not going anywhere if that's what I have to keep doing.
dr carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

please sit down on the couch, dear, and tell us all about it? where does it hurt? do you get along with your mom?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
To be truthful, I secretly hope you ruin this thread for everyone. Because I'm not going anywhere.
then you're not everyone.

i could be.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
I won't be able to make 'carol Friday' hope you won't mind
No problem, you can take a carol-check.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 781,221 - 781,240 of1,033,329
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 34 min Lord Hater 42,961
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 1 hr RaceCityUsa 17,330
Special court rules against families who claim ... (Feb '09) 2 hr 100 percent frienduh 127
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 2 hr Mary NY 478,226
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 3 hr Panamaed 2,631
two words (Jul '10) 3 hr Princess Hey 26,736
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 3 hr Princess Hey 8,929
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE