Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
780,781 - 780,800 of 1,084,465 Comments Last updated 9 min ago
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us all about your Marine corp experience lowlife.
Where'd you come up with that Bumpass Hillbilly? I never said anything about the Marines, dumbass. Let me guess...

Hmmm....

You are in need of something and are getting desperate...

OK - go for it Bumpass boy.

Baawwaaahhhhh!!!!
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>So, you're saying that the power companies are run by liberals? What a fkn moron!
Smart meters will eventually replace meter readers, they already have in several Florida communities. There's no legitimate reason to refuse one.
Hah, I see that some of the ladies of leisure at The Villages are protesting smart meters claiming them an invasion of privacy.
Maybe they don't want their meter reading males replaced with something they can't use .
forks_make_us_fa t

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Fiscal cliff??
save money for important things like:
foodstamps and sec 8 vouchers....
meanwhile...
NIH....taxpayer funded!
studying bacteria on unused paper towels!

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/22177666...

“Often imitated”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
"Would legally require the woman to carry fetus to term"
You have reading comprehension issues
Where does it say that in the legislation?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
The Washington Post's chief fact checker Glen Kessler on Friday stood by his original ruling of "four Pinocchios" for Mitt Romney's much-maligned Jeep ad that ran toward the end of the 2012 campaign, despite protestations from a top Romney adviser.
The ad was widely panned for misleading voters into thinking that Jeep would begin outsourcing jobs to China as a result of the Obama administration's auto rescue, a point that Romney strategist Stuart Stevens claimed has since been vindicated. In a letter sent earlier this week, Stevens said that Kessler should "take another look" at the accuracy of the ad in light of Chrysler's announcement that the company will begin building Jeep models in China.
But Kessler was unpersuaded:
So let’s review:
Romney first said “all production” of Jeeps would be moved to China. Not true.
Then a Romney spokesman said Chrysler was adding jobs in China and not creating them in the United States. Not true either.
Then the ad said:“Obama sold Chrysler to Italians who are going to build Jeeps in China. Mitt Romney will fight for every American job.” This is a smarmy way of restating the previous incorrect statements with an air of plausible deniability.
There is no evidence that any American jobs will be lost as a result of the Chrysler deal in China. In fact, greater success in China might well strengthen the overall company.
With all due respect to Stevens, the claim that Romney turned out to be right is simply not accurate. We fail to see how the argument used to defend Romney against charges of outsourcing — which this column often argued was mostly bogus — can be turned on its head in this particular situation.
Meanwhile, the ad has other serious problems — such as mischaracterizing the PolitiFact column, ignoring the context of the Detroit News endorsement and miscasting Obama’s role in the sale to Fiat. We reaffirm our earlier ruling of Four Pinocchios.
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/d...
Currently Jeeps are not sold in China, the Jeep model planned for China is said to be some sort of SUV and will be built specifically for the Asian market.

Auto's for US sale are equipped with dozens of features that are not required in China and elsewhere in Asia. The Jeeps planned for China will not meet US emissions or safety standards.

There are currently no plans to build the Wrangler anywhere but Toledo.
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Where'd you come up with that Bumpass Hillbilly? I never said anything about the Marines, dumbass. Let me guess...
Hmmm....
Baawwaaahhhhh!!!!
I think the closest ole private Benjamin got to serving was his writing that old recruitment slogan "looking for a few good men".
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm....
Baawwaaahhhhh!!!!
Maybe I was wrong, I suspect after all that you are way to dumb and girlie like to have ever served as a real man.
forks_make_us_fa t

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Fiscal cliff??

Save american tax dollars...

The 47%'ers need insurance....phones....

Taxpayer money going to NIH..
they in turn....
study....

>the age of INK<

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/18503526...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry you were dumped by the class president but that was like 50 years ago, time to get over it.
Morning Carol
Is Jiminy Cricket real carol? WTF is going on around here? Real carol needs to register. If one of the trolls beats her to it she should choose a name we can recognize her by like "middle-aged fussbudget" or "clueless ol' broad".
forks_make_us_fa t

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
The Washington Post's chief fact checker Glen Kessler on Friday stood by his original ruling of "four Pinocchios" for Mitt Romney's much-maligned Jeep ad that ran toward the end of the 2012 campaign, despite protestations from a top Romney adviser.
The ad was widely panned for misleading voters into thinking that Jeep would begin outsourcing jobs to China as a result of the Obama administration's auto rescue, a point that Romney strategist Stuart Stevens claimed has since been vindicated. In a letter sent earlier this week, Stevens said that Kessler should "take another look" at the accuracy of the ad in light of Chrysler's announcement that the company will begin building Jeep models in China.
But Kessler was unpersuaded:
So let’s review:
Romney first said “all production” of Jeeps would be moved to China. Not true.
Then a Romney spokesman said Chrysler was adding jobs in China and not creating them in the United States. Not true either.
Then the ad said:“Obama sold Chrysler to Italians who are going to build Jeeps in China. Mitt Romney will fight for every American job.” This is a smarmy way of restating the previous incorrect statements with an air of plausible deniability.
There is no evidence that any American jobs will be lost as a result of the Chrysler deal in China. In fact, greater success in China might well strengthen the overall company.
With all due respect to Stevens, the claim that Romney turned out to be right is simply not accurate. We fail to see how the argument used to defend Romney against charges of outsourcing — which this column often argued was mostly bogus — can be turned on its head in this particular situation.
Meanwhile, the ad has other serious problems — such as mischaracterizing the PolitiFact column, ignoring the context of the Detroit News endorsement and miscasting Obama’s role in the sale to Fiat. We reaffirm our earlier ruling of Four Pinocchios.
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/d...
Go wash your hands now...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>I think the closest ole private Benjamin got to serving was his writing that old recruitment slogan "looking for a few good men".
Then test me chickensh1t, There have been a couple on here that have tried that and failed miserable. You and most baggers are all mouth and that is also your downfall. You pretend to love us military men and women, but just as long as we are doing your will. You and those like you are Americas embarrassment.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>I think the closest ole private Benjamin got to serving was his writing that old recruitment slogan "looking for a few good men".
I suspect what "Margaret" from Bumpass is going to try and do is hide behind his own military service like a the coward he is. The he will feel justified for being a dirtbag sockpuppet and dumbfk hypocrite.

Mark my words the moron will post something to that effect.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
Once again we see your fanatasy coming through. Hey come on out only your party will comdemn you.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

the inner carol wrote:
When any bagger con political hack/w**re from Anytown, USA, makes a totally self-serving, bald-faced, shamelessly transparent rallying speech to squirming, marginalized, disaffected, unwashed hoped-for, and newly-minted constituents, or makes any sh!t-splatterish, unfounded attack on women/gays/atheists/liberal/en vironmentalists/or any "minority" who objects to whatever they're pushing, this is known as "appealing to the inner carol in everybody."
Clueless, nuts, spam...
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe I was wrong, I suspect after all that you are way to dumb and girlie like to have ever served as a real man.
Wow! That didn't take long!

Baawwaaaahhhh!!!!

You are way too predictable, idiot stick. Did they make a provision for slow people like you?

Baawwaaaahhhh!!!!
Nuculur obamabortion

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Time to jump ship
They must have closed the bar.
forks_make_us_fa t

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Fiscal cliff?

Money tight?

Those a hole repubs throwing you off a cliff?

How does the US gov practice being frugal?

NIH....taxpayer funded....

'Comparison of straining during defecation...'

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/12870773...

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Level 5

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny how these liberals think we are as stupid as they are.
If we were as dumb as them, we would also be voting for Democrats and relying on government for everything.
I remember Ghost trying to deny he posted as Wilhem when Waxman busted him. It was waaay obvious Ghost was caught, but the numbmut Ghost/Old Raider/Wilhelm/ Pope John finally stopped lying about it and gave up.
I didn't know he was also "Margaret", but I'm certain you are correct. The left knows no shame.
Should be "as dumb as they"...don't any of you hydra-headed pusillanimous paranoid poseurs understand pronoun case usage? Maybe if you didn't spend all your time on here lyin' your "collective" carolasses off, you'd have time to study.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA VIOLATED U.S. CONSTITUTION

WASHINGTON (AP)-- President Barack Obama violated the Constitution when he bypassed the Senate to fill vacancies on a labor relations panel, a federal appeals court panel ruled Friday.

A three-judge panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit said that Obama did not have the power to make three recess appointments last year to the National Labor Relations Board.

The unanimous decision is an embarrassing setback for the president, who made the appointments after Senate Republicans spent months blocking his choices for an agency they contended was biased in favor of unions.

The ruling also throws into question Obama's recess appointment of Richard Cordray to head the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. Cordray's appointment, also made under the recess circumstance, has been challenged in a separate case.
forks_make_us_fa t

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Fiscal cliff??

Granny going over a cliff because we are broke?

Not to worry if you are studying Cat breasts....

NIH has money!!!!!

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/6213745/

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••