Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#846940 Jan 25, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
It was like the popular cool class president making a speech in the school auditorium idolized by most of the students without ever knowing why exactly and the geek who took being class president and its responsibilites very seriously trying to reason with them afterwards.
But then we go to our 10 year class reunions with a clearer persepctive about fluff over substance and who really had it together. The popular and cool guys are seen through different eyes and the geeks are actually the ones making a difference.
It will be like that in another 10 years. Too many are still in "idol worship" mode without ever knowing why exactly presently.
Good morning, Homer.
Geeks and Nerds in Kissimmee Florida during the late sixties? LMAO

BTW did you ever remember the name of your classmate who became a giant in Florida politics?
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#846941 Jan 25, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
Where'd the hypocrite hillbillies from Bumpass go?
Cry baby miss me. I was just laughing at you simpletons on the right continue to ignore your gross stupidity.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#846944 Jan 25, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>He also got in touch with his femenin side and posted as "Margaret" awhile back.
It's funny how these liberals think we are as stupid as they are.

If we were as dumb as them, we would also be voting for Democrats and relying on government for everything.

I remember Ghost trying to deny he posted as Wilhem when Waxman busted him. It was waaay obvious Ghost was caught, but the numbmut Ghost/Old Raider/Wilhelm/ Pope John finally stopped lying about it and gave up.

I didn't know he was also "Margaret", but I'm certain you are correct. The left knows no shame.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#846945 Jan 25, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Me thinks you should look in the mirror before calling others sockpuppets, Ghost/Pope John/Wilhelm.
You were busted and caught red handed posting as Wilhelm from Gemrany and I suspect you are now posting as Old Raider, sleazeball.
If memory serves me correctly, and I'm about 2-3 decades younger than you and your current sockpuppet Old Raider, so it's pretty good - you were busted back in August by Waxman:
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TI79GC...
Did you get any better at using your proxy service, loser?
Sockpuppet - Hypocrite.
LOL!
You and the idiots like you have proven over and over that you have selective amnesia, couple that with stupid and you get a concoction named "JIMMY". Hypocritical clown.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#846946 Jan 25, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Cry baby miss me. I was just laughing at you simpletons on the right continue to ignore your gross stupidity.
Oh look. Speaking of no shame. The dumb Bumpass Hillbilly has the audacity to show up again.

Baawwaaahhh!!!!
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#846947 Jan 25, 2013
EXPOSING EVIL

On this edition of DTRH Popeye plays two pieces of shocking audio. The first exposes the future of drone warfare throughout the world and inside the U.S. itself. The second is the full audio of the documentary “Conspiracy of Silence” which exposes the pedophilia that runs rampant in Washington D.C. and the ongoing coverup of this fact.

http://www.federaljack.com/...
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#846948 Jan 25, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
Funny how both Ghost and Old Raider disappeared at the same time.
His proxy service must be broken. Darn!
I own you muffin head. Paranoid sissy, wrong again.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#846949 Jan 25, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
You yourself are lying, government class Democrat.
Prove Bush lied, liar.
The Democrats has access to the same basic information from the US and international security experts.
You can't show squat proving what you just said, but I can show you video of what your partisan Democrats said before it became politically expedient for them to turn into subversives.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =N5p-qIq32m8XX
Go ahead libcommie. Prove that Bush "intentionally lied". Then try and explain how the Democrats on the Youtube video "were not" lying.
Dweeb.
For anyone to be so fanatical as to actually believe that Bush didn't lie should be incarcerated. He currently holds the world record, Baaa, baaa little sheepie.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#846950 Jan 25, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look. Speaking of no shame. The dumb Bumpass Hillbilly has the audacity to show up again.
Baawwaaahhh!!!!
Tell us all about your Marine corp experience lowlife.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#846951 Jan 25, 2013
The Washington Post's chief fact checker Glen Kessler on Friday stood by his original ruling of "four Pinocchios" for Mitt Romney's much-maligned Jeep ad that ran toward the end of the 2012 campaign, despite protestations from a top Romney adviser.

The ad was widely panned for misleading voters into thinking that Jeep would begin outsourcing jobs to China as a result of the Obama administration's auto rescue, a point that Romney strategist Stuart Stevens claimed has since been vindicated. In a letter sent earlier this week, Stevens said that Kessler should "take another look" at the accuracy of the ad in light of Chrysler's announcement that the company will begin building Jeep models in China.

But Kessler was unpersuaded:

So let’s review:

Romney first said “all production” of Jeeps would be moved to China. Not true.

Then a Romney spokesman said Chrysler was adding jobs in China and not creating them in the United States. Not true either.

Then the ad said:“Obama sold Chrysler to Italians who are going to build Jeeps in China. Mitt Romney will fight for every American job.” This is a smarmy way of restating the previous incorrect statements with an air of plausible deniability.

There is no evidence that any American jobs will be lost as a result of the Chrysler deal in China. In fact, greater success in China might well strengthen the overall company.

With all due respect to Stevens, the claim that Romney turned out to be right is simply not accurate. We fail to see how the argument used to defend Romney against charges of outsourcing — which this column often argued was mostly bogus — can be turned on its head in this particular situation.

Meanwhile, the ad has other serious problems — such as mischaracterizing the PolitiFact column, ignoring the context of the Detroit News endorsement and miscasting Obama’s role in the sale to Fiat. We reaffirm our earlier ruling of Four Pinocchios.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/d...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#846952 Jan 25, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
If you do not put a smart meter in your house you will be arrested!
Liberalism is imploding!!! As it always does!!!
So, you're saying that the power companies are run by liberals? What a fkn moron!

Smart meters will eventually replace meter readers, they already have in several Florida communities. There's no legitimate reason to refuse one.

Hah, I see that some of the ladies of leisure at The Villages are protesting smart meters claiming them an invasion of privacy.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#846954 Jan 25, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Baawwaaahhh!!!!
I'm the winner and you are the loser, get a life perennial loser. I walk the high road and you are the permanent low road walker. Hey stupid is a condition of all baggers, you cannot help yourself.
forks_make_us_fa t

Kellyville, OK

#846955 Jan 25, 2013
Fiscal cliff??

No money to waste?

NIH....

first they gave us shrimps on treadmills...

Now tax dollars to study...

Wearing high heals!!!!!

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/22241055...
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#846956 Jan 25, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us all about your Marine corp experience lowlife.
Where'd you come up with that Bumpass Hillbilly? I never said anything about the Marines, dumbass. Let me guess...

Hmmm....

You are in need of something and are getting desperate...

OK - go for it Bumpass boy.

Baawwaaahhhhh!!!!
RUSH10ME

Hayes, VA

#846957 Jan 25, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>So, you're saying that the power companies are run by liberals? What a fkn moron!
Smart meters will eventually replace meter readers, they already have in several Florida communities. There's no legitimate reason to refuse one.
Hah, I see that some of the ladies of leisure at The Villages are protesting smart meters claiming them an invasion of privacy.
Maybe they don't want their meter reading males replaced with something they can't use .
forks_make_us_fa t

Kellyville, OK

#846958 Jan 25, 2013
Fiscal cliff??
save money for important things like:
foodstamps and sec 8 vouchers....
meanwhile...
NIH....taxpayer funded!
studying bacteria on unused paper towels!

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/22177666...

“Often imitated”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#846959 Jan 25, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
"Would legally require the woman to carry fetus to term"
You have reading comprehension issues
Where does it say that in the legislation?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#846960 Jan 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
The Washington Post's chief fact checker Glen Kessler on Friday stood by his original ruling of "four Pinocchios" for Mitt Romney's much-maligned Jeep ad that ran toward the end of the 2012 campaign, despite protestations from a top Romney adviser.
The ad was widely panned for misleading voters into thinking that Jeep would begin outsourcing jobs to China as a result of the Obama administration's auto rescue, a point that Romney strategist Stuart Stevens claimed has since been vindicated. In a letter sent earlier this week, Stevens said that Kessler should "take another look" at the accuracy of the ad in light of Chrysler's announcement that the company will begin building Jeep models in China.
But Kessler was unpersuaded:
So let’s review:
Romney first said “all production” of Jeeps would be moved to China. Not true.
Then a Romney spokesman said Chrysler was adding jobs in China and not creating them in the United States. Not true either.
Then the ad said:“Obama sold Chrysler to Italians who are going to build Jeeps in China. Mitt Romney will fight for every American job.” This is a smarmy way of restating the previous incorrect statements with an air of plausible deniability.
There is no evidence that any American jobs will be lost as a result of the Chrysler deal in China. In fact, greater success in China might well strengthen the overall company.
With all due respect to Stevens, the claim that Romney turned out to be right is simply not accurate. We fail to see how the argument used to defend Romney against charges of outsourcing — which this column often argued was mostly bogus — can be turned on its head in this particular situation.
Meanwhile, the ad has other serious problems — such as mischaracterizing the PolitiFact column, ignoring the context of the Detroit News endorsement and miscasting Obama’s role in the sale to Fiat. We reaffirm our earlier ruling of Four Pinocchios.
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/d...
Currently Jeeps are not sold in China, the Jeep model planned for China is said to be some sort of SUV and will be built specifically for the Asian market.

Auto's for US sale are equipped with dozens of features that are not required in China and elsewhere in Asia. The Jeeps planned for China will not meet US emissions or safety standards.

There are currently no plans to build the Wrangler anywhere but Toledo.
RUSH10ME

Hayes, VA

#846961 Jan 25, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Where'd you come up with that Bumpass Hillbilly? I never said anything about the Marines, dumbass. Let me guess...
Hmmm....
Baawwaaahhhhh!!!!
I think the closest ole private Benjamin got to serving was his writing that old recruitment slogan "looking for a few good men".
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#846962 Jan 25, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm....
Baawwaaahhhhh!!!!
Maybe I was wrong, I suspect after all that you are way to dumb and girlie like to have ever served as a real man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 36 min IBdaMann 49,325
Get Paid to Host International Students - Extra... 4 hr orlandohomestay 1
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 5 hr zazz 96,702
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 8 hr Riverside 490,364
Florida clerks won't give gays marriage licenses 20 hr NorCal Native 21
Puerto Rico Sucks (Jun '08) 22 hr US Citizen 1,303
Christmas lights? Thu Jaimee 1
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]