Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
discordia

Denver, CO

#846452 Jan 24, 2013
Rush says traitorous scumbag Obama nominee John Kerry is filthy stinking rich, yet all he's done is work for the government,hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm where did he get all the cash? It's not his wife's.

We can't allow any rich people like Romney in office, can we?
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#846453 Jan 24, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"discordia"
"poop" just wishes that females had combat roles when he was in the service. If so he would not have been the weakest member of the units he served in.
Peace
Wow, you have posted twice and not mentioned having sex with little boys, you on the pedophile list now?
discordia

Denver, CO

#846454 Jan 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
They've done a great job of keeping all minorities out.
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#846455 Jan 24, 2013
The Ammo I own is worth a small fortune now.
The value went up faster than gold !
I WILL TRADE AMMO FOR GOLD !
No CASH !
CASH WILL BE WORTHLESS SOON.
Thats A FACT JACK !
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#846456 Jan 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Merely pointing out the lies of the gun control lobby.
Just so Flack can tell a bigger lie, only idiots like you? To you gun nuts the victims are secondary, we must protect the NRA at all cost...Why...Because they told us to..Sheep dip.

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#846457 Jan 24, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>A source would be in order for this blockbuster news IMO.
video.msnbc.msn.com/50208495#50208495

Since I don't as a rule do links I hope it works.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#846458 Jan 24, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>A source would be in order for this blockbuster news IMO.
Flack pulled this crap the other day about the mayor of Buffalo flying the flag upsidedown on inauguration day. He gets his info from far rightwing blogs, you know: liars.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#846459 Jan 24, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
Hillary Clinton "What does it matter if we lied or not?"
See? Liberals are the only people easy to fool by any other liberal!!!
She never said that, you're an idiot.
discordia

Denver, CO

#846460 Jan 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Horseshlit, the number you're referring to is the U-6 which hasn't changed since the last revision to the "U" levels in 1994. Though not as widely reported as the U-3 number you're more familiar with it is reported and available on the bls.gov website. Right now U-6 is at about 14%, down from a high of 17%.
http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.t15.ht...
I'm not even remotely surprised an Obama ade guzzler like you is in denial and willing to lie to help the failure Obama. I'll stick by these and other sources.

quoted text>
I found this an eye opener, sadly so many of Obama's LIV's are functional illiterates. Or happily on welfare already.
This “official unemployment rate” has been manipulated throughout the years. The current version does not include discouraged workers (those who stop looking for work, or no longer can qualify for unemployment benefits) and the underemployed (those who take part-time jobs just to get by).
Rep. Duncan D. Hunter, R-Calif., stated in The Washington Times,“The official unemployment rate treats this subset of Americans, totaling as many as 88 million people, as if they just vanished ... call it what it is, an accounting gimmick.”
So What Is the Real Number That Obama Would Prefer You Don’t See?
The real unemployment rate is an eye-opening 22.3%, according to John Williams with Shadow Government Statistics ... nearly triple the “official unemployment rate.”
But as alarming as this number is, certain experts — like Dick Morris, John Bolton, Lou Dobbs, Newt Gingrich, and Larry Kudlow — believe our economic situation could get much, MUCH worse.
Read more: Jobless rate is inaccurate as Obama Plays a Numbers Game
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#846461 Jan 24, 2013
Rightwingers are dumb.

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

gauley bridge wv

#846462 Jan 24, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Flack pulled this crap the other day about the mayor of Buffalo flying the flag upsidedown on inauguration day. He gets his info from far rightwing blogs, you know: liars.
I don't read blogs. I don't have time.
discordia

Denver, CO

#846463 Jan 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Some women were able to pass that airborne PT test. In jump school the women had about the same pass rate as marines.
women are weak, like you. They never will be able to cut the mustard, in fact will be a detriment to any fighting unit. They will cause untold harm and deaths, but you can sleep better knowing you helped get them and others killed.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#846464 Jan 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Here stupid:

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/12/12...

If you are using the term "ghetto" because of the percentage of Jews in Boca Raton, then you are an anti Semite, but we know that.
I'm not Jewish, but you are an offensive, racist, homophobic, xenophobic, misogynist pig. Like most in your party; that's why you lost and that's why you'll be long dead before another republican gets near the White House.

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#846465 Jan 24, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Don't point to the stock market??
You're really a nitwit to say such a thing.
----------
"History has shown that the price of shares and other assets is an important part of the dynamics of economic activity, and can influence or be an indicator of social mood. An economy where the stock market is on the rise is considered to be an up-and-coming economy. In fact, the stock market is often considered the primary indicator of a country's economic strength and development."
----------
The 'capitalism' that the stock market represents has doubled since 2009, most indices are hitting new 5 year highs.
Markets only rise when forward economic activity is favorable. DUH
The increases are fueled by the profitability of America's Corporations, and a reflection of the greater economy.
But you wouldn't know any of that.
You're as ignorant as your sockpuppet, Dweeb.
I'm getting tired of correcting your blatant attacks on our President.
Bush destroyed the economy.
Obama is fixing it. If not for the TP takeover of the House in 2011, the economy would be faring better.
Republiclowns cost us our Triple A credit rating, and have done their best to thwart Obama.
And they lost in the process, as the economy continues to improve.
You're a hateful idiot, you only come here to badmouth our President.
Too bad you're too stupid to score any points.
"Don't point to the stock market" marks you as the biggest jerk ever!!
<quoted text>
I'm getting tired of correcting your history.
Here's the actual events:

1999 Clinton coerces Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac into instituting nation-wide the Democrats' Marxist equal-outcome subprime housing mortgage underwriting program.

2003 Democrats support the war in Iraq in exchange from the Republicans no effective oversight of their Marxist subprime housing loan program.

prior to 2009 the financial institutions that caused the economic collapse give so much in bribes to Obama, it is only Christopher Dodd in the entire Congress who gets more from them.

2008 The financial institutions that gave a mountain in bribes to Dodd and Obama collapse the economy after two years of oversight by Christopher Dodd chairmand of the Senate Banking Committee and Barney Frank chairman of the House Financial Services Committee.

Don't make me correct your history again....

Now, back to the questions you run away from faster than that male page Barney Frank threw off his New York hotel balcony wished he would have run:

Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi while the real-time video was being watched in the White House?

And;

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

Give us an answer to these questions, dupe.
discordia

Denver, CO

#846466 Jan 24, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual a rightie that doesn't have a clue about what serving is all about. Sure most women don't have the upper body strength, but they more than make up for it with brains, the will to carry out their assigned mission and the courage along with their proven ability to withstand far more pain than wimps like you. But then again what's one more rightie condemning women...And when they get reminded just like racism...They always respond with ..WHO ME. Why I never...Clowns the lot of you.
I did serve, unlike your cowardly ass, that's why I know girls can't cut it in actual combat, you're an idiot and likely a draft dodger or a traitorous scunbag like John Kerry.

The only reason there's even women in the military now is that standards were lowered.

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

gauley bridge wv

#846467 Jan 24, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> video.msnbc.msn.com/50208495#50208495
Since I don't as a rule do links I hope it works.
Apparently you have to put http or some such truck. Then it now takes you to a site telling you to go to another site. I read the transcript.

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#846468 Jan 24, 2013
sonicfilter carol wrote:
Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY) argued Thursday that while there is a right to bear arms, there is no constitutional right to own assault weapons used to kill large numbers of people.
"We know that there is no inalienable right to own and operate 100-round clips on AR-15 assault rifles," Schumer said at a news conference to introduce legislation to ban assault weapons. "That's certainly within the framework of the Heller decision where hopefully both sides can meet in the middle on that basis. Hundred-round clips aren't used for hunting. They aren't used for self-defense. They are used to maximize the amount of damage one can do in a short amount of time."
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/s...
Heller. Part III. read it. be informed.
http://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/html/07-290....
handguns are not “dangerous and unusual weapons.”, so in saying so they now need to define “dangerous and unusual weapons.”
jumping precedent always comes back to bite them in the ass.
The Constitution defines our government as a civillian government.

Show us the text in the Constitution where two sets of rights are defined: one set of rights for the civillians in government; and a different set of rights for the civillians not in government.

Show it to us or STFU.
forks_make_us_fa t

Kellyville, OK

#846469 Jan 24, 2013
Oakland 47%'ers....
So good....

Oakland police greeted them with teargas....

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2011/11...
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#846470 Jan 24, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
Rightwingers are dumb.
Is there an advanced stage of dumb, surely they aren't just plain dumb?
discordia

Denver, CO

#846471 Jan 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldn't at all be our continuous occupation and interventions in the region could it?
Blame Obama, he's been in charge for 4 years.
Whatever happened to Code Pink? And those anti war Hollywood celebrities?

Obama is the one dropping bombs from drones and killing innocents including women and children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min Earthling-1 47,470
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 21 min LizW 488,789
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 44 min LizW 70,494
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 50 min LizW 17,666
any one want to make fun of me?? SPH 9 hr wolfnasty1556 1
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) Sat Games Champ Riggies 17,160
two words (Jul '10) Sat Lexus1985 26,905
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info