Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
779,481 - 779,500 of 1,080,246 Comments Last updated 1 min ago
Jimmy

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

WAKE UP Democrats wrote:
<quoted text>CAROL OR WHO IN THEN HELL ARE
YOU? YOU ARE SO out of touch with reality YOU WOULD NOT HAVE A CLUE!!
THAT IS WHY OBAMA LOVES YOU!
I'm the real carol.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Level 5

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I believe back in the day it was called 'Do the right thing and make an honest woman of her.' Then if the male wasn't agreeable then a shotgun wedding was called for. Of course the man in question has to have a moral compass to do the right thing or in the second case there has to be a man of the house there. Plus the fact a baby out of wedlock was seen as a drain on the family not a revenue source. Libtard values on parade.
Making "An honest woman of her" is totally the work/pride/accomplishment of a "male" doing the "right" thing? Wouldn't it have worked out better if he hadn't done the "wrong" thing to begin with? Marriage is not always the right thing; paying child support is better in some cases.

Ah, yes, no wonder the poor woman even abandoned her children to get away from you once she had enough to support herself without your "Whites of West Virginia" tactics.
carol

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

The black that made me a baby mama was named Jimmy.
Or was it his penis?

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

BBL.
carol

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text>As I said the hippy pipe dream has become the new reality.
I think it's your crack pipe talking.
forks_make_us_fa t

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, I wouldn't at all be surprised if flack was a pastor in one of those backwoods WVA mountain churches. he possesses most of their attributes.
It would not surprise anyone to find out that you are a total freaking dumsPhukk...
carol

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
Oh God help me, I just can't do this anymore ....
STOP IT!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

(I was just messin' with you!!)

But people in glass houses..........
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I explained what happened to her. I didn't abandon her she moved out. She is a far bigger NASCAR fan than I
Jimmy

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>So wanna sniff my underwear?
Yes please.
Can I use it to cover my car afterwards?

Level 1

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> As I said the hippy pipe dream has become the new reality.
Nothing to do with "free love"

It has to do with the empowerment of women. Woman's lib!
Jimmy

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Making "An honest woman of her" is totally the work/pride/accomplishment of a "male" doing the "right" thing? Wouldn't it have worked out better if he hadn't done the "wrong" thing to begin with? Marriage is not always the right thing; paying child support is better in some cases.

Ah, yes, no wonder the poor woman even abandoned her children to get away from you once she had enough to support herself without your "Whites of West Virginia" tactics.
Wonder if she is black?
Jimmy

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
BBL.
Awwww!
Don't go.
U wuz jus skoolin uz.

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if she was, it was still her voice Stumpy, and Obama can best any of your crybabies in a one on one conversation, or debate. So you see all you and other haters have is envy and hatred, which places you in the anti American catagory loser. Now go count your Rubles idiot.
Like he did in the first debate? ROFLMAO

He had to be kept on script by the so-called moderator in the second debate, and she had to join the debate to save Obama.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

"I think we can understand you're not reading every cable," Paul said. He added that he didn't suspect Clinton of "bad motives" but said that it was a "failure of leadership."

Clinton responded, "I am the Secretary of State. And the [Accountability Review Board] made very clear that the level of responsibility for the failures that they outlined was set at the Assistant Secretary level and below."

Sen. Chris Murphy (D-Conn.) rebuked Paul in the next exchange. "If some people on this committee want to call this tragedy the worst since 9/11, it misunderstands the nature of 4000 plus Americans lost in the War in Iraq under false pretenses."
----------

another loss for Republiclowns as CT's newest Senator kicks Randy Paul in the teeth!!

Note how the American people have not bought into any of the lies from the right concerning Benghazi.

The lies that helped Rmoney lose the election.

I'm lovin' it!!

Level 5

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
BBL.
Run, run, run as fast as you can. No one wants to catch you, you're the prick for brains man...

“wake up”

Level 1

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, good one...Read it and weep baggers.
sad part is out of all that attended only 16 missed a day of work

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Allen West 'NUTS!' Letter Provides Nice Payout For CAIR

"Weeks after taking to eBay to auction off a bizarre letter it received from former Rep. Allen West (R-Fla.) in 2011, the Florida chapter of the Council on American Islamic Relations has cashed in on the piece of political memorabilia.

The item, listed as "Allen West NUTS Letter Possibly Shortest Letter from Congress in US History," began at a starting price of $1,000. It ultimately sold for $2,625, after receiving 15 bids.

In 2011, local leaders of CAIR called on West to denounce anti-Muslim activists that they believed to be involved with his campaign. The Tea Party congressman responded with a one-word retort.

"NUTS!" West's letter read, printed on his official congressional stationery.

CAIR addressed the sale in a statement to the press on Tuesday.

"We are taught in Islam to meet a bad deed with a good deed," the statement reads. "So we turned Allen West's bad deed into 2,625 good deeds. We thank Allen West for his 'NUTS'! Every penny of these monies will be used to enhance understanding of Islam, encourage dialogue, protect civil liberties, empower American Muslims, and build coalitions that promote justice and mutual understanding."

There has been no response from West yet, but the fact that CAIR has profited off his letter could come as a slap in the face, considering the group's status as one of his primary adversaries during his short tenure in Congress.

West had a notoriously strained relationship with Muslims during his campaign and single term in office. During a town hall meeting, he once told a CAIR questioner not to "blow sunshine up my butt" after the man rose to ask West to clarify his remarks about a passage of the Quran.

West is currently embarking on a new career in conservative media and has ruled out a 2014 run for his old congressional seat."
Nuculur obamabortion

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Making "An honest woman of her" is totally the work/pride/accomplishment of a "male" doing the "right" thing? Wouldn't it have worked out better if he hadn't done the "wrong" thing to begin with? Marriage is not always the right thing; paying child support is better in some cases.
Evidently your babydaddy took off and left you to collect your Obama welfare and foodstamps; no wonder you support Obama and no wonder your babydaddy left you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

CNN Wins Inauguration Ratings For Cable News; Fox News Comes In Last

CNN was the top-rated cable news network during President Obama's inauguration on Monday.

The network came in first place during the oath and inaugural address (11:45am -12:15pm) among total viewers, drawing 3.136 million viewers in all. MSNBC came in second with 2.273 million total viewers, while Fox News had 1.316 million total viewers.

CNN topped Fox News and MSNBC in the demo during that block, with 1.107 million adults ages 25-54. It also led the cable news networks during primetime (3.573 million total viewers vs. Fox News' 1.666 million total viewers and MSNBC's 1.365 million total viewers) and in total day (1.923 million total viewers vs. Fox News' 1.104 million total viewers and MSNBC's 1.095 million total viewers).

Level 5

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
The black that made me a baby mama was named Jimmy.
Or was it his penis?
Did he leave his lumberjack's hat by the door?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 10 min Cali-girly20 484,016
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Mothra 45,797
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 6 hr well then 2,390
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 9 hr southerngirl 140
What life is like for Casey Anthony 10 hr Lon Spector 37
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 11 hr Murph 70,407
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 20 hr Princess Hey 4,112
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••