Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
endtime

AOL

#844173 Jan 21, 2013

PROOF Obama's ReElection = ANTICHRIST______

dem

Chicago, IL

#844174 Jan 21, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>Then count your blessings idiot, just think what it would be if Bush was still in charge. By the way I loved the Inauguration today and I had a ticket . You still lying about your daughter being there?
Howdy pal!

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#844175 Jan 21, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Then count your blessings idiot, just think what it would be if Bush was still in charge. By the way I loved the Inauguration today and I had a ticket . You still lying about your daughter being there?
Oh she's not only there but up real close. Two seminars and the balls. you are back in Bumpuss and she is still there having the time of her life. Sucks to be you don't it.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#844176 Jan 21, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure have a lot of racist undertones to your posts.
However, black Americans wouldn't be where they are today if it had been left up to the Democrat Party.
Get some perspective, man.
Carol I realize you are way to fanatical and dense to grasp that your post is racist in nature. When you imply that Blacks aren't smart enough to know who or what to vote for.I'm afraid tis you that is perspective deprived. As a woman you seem oblivious of the way your party treats women, and all minorities..So you are the one lacking in the perspective catagory.
dem

Chicago, IL

#844177 Jan 21, 2013
Additionally, the Social Security disability payments that Vedder attacks are difficult to obtain. As Media Matters has documented, the Social Security Administration denies over half of the disability claims it receives. Moreover, the average disabled worker receiving those benefits gets less than $14,000 per year, well below the poverty line.

One of the most glaring omissions in Vedder's op-ed, however, is his failure to mention that a significant reason for the decline in the labor force participation rate is the aging and retiring population. Though the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago wrote that "just under half" of the decline in workforce participation "can be traced to long-running demographic patterns," Vedder chose not to include it.

The CBPP came to a similar conclusion that labor force participation was significantly impacted by baby boomers beginning to retire:
dem

Chicago, IL

#844178 Jan 21, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text>Oh she's not only there but up real close. Two seminars and the balls. you are back in Bumpuss and she is still there having the time of her life. Sucks to be you don't it.
Dancing with the debil.

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#844179 Jan 21, 2013
dem wrote:
Vedder wrote that "if the government provides food, then the imperative to work is severely reduced." In reality, food stamps have been repeatedly shown to stimulate growth. Moody's Analytics Chief Economist Mark Zandi told Congress in 2008 that food stamps were "the most effective way to prime the economy's pump." Zandi estimated every $1 spent on food stamp payments boosts gross domestic product by $1.73. Food stamp spending is also projected to fall significantly in the coming years, according to data compiled by the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities (CBPP).
Vedder then claimed that extended unemployment benefits amount to "pay[ing] people to stay at home," though multiple studies find that unemployment benefits are stimulative, providing needed demand in the economy when growth is slow. The Congressional Budget Office in January 2010 recommended extending unemployment benefits to stimulate the economy:
I believe them two wingnuts have been proven wrong. The only thing it stimulated was more people climbing on the bandwagon.
beggars for Obama

Oklahoma City, OK

#844180 Jan 21, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Too many guys like gunner retiring at 48 with 80% health care paid till 62.
Then the weasels steal another job while collecting.
Don't you make $80k in six months?

Buy me some insurance and STFU...
dem

Chicago, IL

#844181 Jan 21, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text>I believe them two wingnuts have been proven wrong. The only thing it stimulated was more people climbing on the bandwagon.
By who?
You?
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#844182 Jan 21, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Oh she's not only there but up real close. Two seminars and the balls. you are back in Bumpuss and she is still there having the time of her life. Sucks to be you don't it.
First I along with most on here believe little if anything that you have to offer... and even if she were I'm betting she never had a ticket. I did and was up close and personal. I had a great time and really enjoyed every moment of the day, none of your stories are even close to being believable, you are a lonely old insecure creep, and it shows daily.
foodstamps_make_ us_rich

Oklahoma City, OK

#844183 Jan 21, 2013
dem wrote:
Vedder wrote that "if the government provides food, then the imperative to work is severely reduced." In reality, food stamps have been repeatedly shown to stimulate growth. Moody's Analytics Chief Economist Mark Zandi told Congress in 2008 that food stamps were "the most effective way to prime the economy's pump." Zandi estimated every $1 spent on food stamp payments boosts gross domestic product by $1.73. Food stamp spending is also projected to fall significantly in the coming years, according to data compiled by the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities (CBPP).
Vedder then claimed that extended unemployment benefits amount to "pay[ing] people to stay at home," though multiple studies find that unemployment benefits are stimulative, providing needed demand in the economy when growth is slow. The Congressional Budget Office in January 2010 recommended extending unemployment benefits to stimulate the economy:
Foodstamps are stimulative?

You are on them!!!!!!!!!!
dem

Chicago, IL

#844184 Jan 21, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text>I believe them two wingnuts have been proven wrong. The only thing it stimulated was more people climbing on the bandwagon.
Your favorite store Walmart has quite a few food stamp employees.
dem

Chicago, IL

#844185 Jan 21, 2013
beggars for Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you make $80k in six months?

Buy me some insurance and STFU...
Evening, gunner.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#844186 Jan 21, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Dancing with the debil.
Hey dem, poor old flack even attempts to use his daughter in order to feel good about himself. We know damn well he would never allow her to attend an Obama function. If she were there it would have been with the mamma who dumped his worthless lying azz years ago.
foodstamps_make_ us_rich

Oklahoma City, OK

#844188 Jan 21, 2013
I took a cruise using my EBT card!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#844189 Jan 21, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Pour yourself another one, Tenzing. Everything is gonna be all right.
Call 'em how I see 'em.

Deep down the truth hurts don't it?
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#844190 Jan 21, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Howdy pal!
Howdy partner, you are a natural at doing gods work. The racist haters have become even more stupid since losing their azzes again. I love listening to their painful moan and groans.. Where should we erect a wailing wall. Maybe Kentucky..West Va. What do you think.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#844191 Jan 21, 2013
endtime wrote:
PROOF Obama's ReElection = ANTICHRIST______
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6z-v0iNbVBwXX
you have a very low standard for what you consider proof

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#844192 Jan 21, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure have a lot of racist undertones to your posts.
However, black Americans wouldn't be where they are today if it had been left up to the Democrat Party.
Get some perspective, man.
Try as you might you can no longer shrug off the blatant racism in your Party any more than you can deny your own dark secrets.
beggars for Obama

Oklahoma City, OK

#844193 Jan 21, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Evening, gunner.
Yo yo baby pop!

Where did all that money you make go?

It paid for me some Colt 45s and chicken and waffles at Roscoes!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min Patriot AKA Bozo 47,028
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 8 min Liberal forever 2,986
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 18 min AN other 488,226
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 38 min Mary NY 25,884
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 41 min Bunner 96,467
Privilege Waived - Part II . . . Remember Me? 3 hr Lon Spector 120
What life is like for Casey Anthony 3 hr Lon Spector 260
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]