Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,703)

Showing posts 774,041 - 774,060 of1,071,807
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, now the real truth.
The House intended to streamline Federal Emergency Management Agency regulations allowing FEMA to make repairs that would be less expensive than traditional agency trailers.
A $60.4 billion package passed by the Senate in December included $188 million for an Amtrak expansion project with an indirect link to Sandy.
(Amtrak?)
The Senate bill was overpriced, full of pork and swelled the federal deficit because other government programs weren't being cut to cover the costs of the legislation.
(other programs weren't being cut to cover the cost?)
It had to go back to the Senate for approval since the old bill expired January 3.
"An emergency funding bill should focus on the emergency needs of the victims, not the needs of politicians," said Indiana Sen. Dan Coats, the senior Republican on Senate Appropriations subcommittee on homeland security. "Loading up a massive $60.4 billion package with unrelated projects and earmarks for other states is not the way we should use taxpayer dollars."
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/12/fi...
Loading up massive spending packages with unrelated projects and earmarks is customarily the way Democrats waste our tax dollars.
Republicans in the House voted to pass the bill that was on the table with only 67 holding out for a less expensive alternative.
And since Republicans control the House, you have no argument.
FAUX NEWS??
The same one that was clueless about the last elections??

Great reference.

Please point our th epork in the Bill and who put it there.

I've looked at the original Bill, the # of which you should be easily able to find, being the brilliant economist you are!! LOL

Tell me how much was pork, and which Senator placed it there.

You'll find it wasn't Democrats, nitwit.

Mitch McConnell loaded the Bill up, knowing it would be rejected by the House.

Just more obstructionism from the losers.

And you're too stuid to know that.
Liar Detector

Dunstable, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>That's your politics talking son.
I think you should visit these people in a few years after it's built.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22621...

Target practice?
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Hatred of Jews is widespread in the black community.
Too bad on them too-they can check that caca at the door too- don't own America anymore than any one else!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Eat your heart out lard azz.
keep drooling beggar lol
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a more probable example of a government gone wrong:
Deuteronomy 13:7 If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or your intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your father have not known, gods of any other nation, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity on him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the lord, your god.
Republicans want the Bible taught in our schools.
The latest Republicans are the new American Taliban.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
It's definitely interesting; did you read the article about the Aga Khan in this months Vanity Fair?
Not yet but I will.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

French in Hali I will leave you Big red outof Michighan I stopped by in Yemen. too help arrest AlQaeda get information I have Passport I must return to Afghanistan to command forces. African Head hunters AlQaeda stated bone through nose was fake and laughed and mocked tatooe's and piercings pygmies in Mali old pals of mine. GF008 Safer World 2013
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Exxon as of 2012 made $104 MILLION profit every day 7 days per week 365 days per year. The .04 cents is at the gas pump. Most of their income is due to it costing them $2.30/barrel to produce and selling it on the world market at almost $100/barrel.
The next big sell out of America by them is the new found natural gas. In Aug of 2012 they filed for a permit to build the largest LPG port in America. All this new gas that was suppose to get us off import oil all together will be shipped to China.
Drill Baby Drill and Frack Baby Frack helped NO one in America. We were sold out by big oil.
WASHINGTON — The Republican Senate blocked an effort to end billions of dollars in tax breaks for the oil industry, brushing aside President Obama's argument that the five big oil companies were doing "just fine" while consumers were struggling with painfully high gasoline prices.
Go cut us some wood then-just don't tell tree huggin' Duh A Vey!
forks_make_us_fa t

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Fiscal cliff?
Dollars need to be spent wisely...

Help for the.47%'ers rent: Section 8 vouchers to the rescue!

Wait...

Fraud looms...

$40 k in vital resources wasted!

Cheater 47%'ers....

http://m.poconorecord.com/apps/pbcs.dll/artic...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
The President going to have a Press Conference, I’m smiling, will he remind the Press Core they voted for him before taking questions, no need the questions have been Pre-Approve by the WH!!
Like some cheese with your Whine, nitwit??

BWAHAHAHAHAHA
Liar Detector

Dunstable, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Calm Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
You raise a question that no right winger will answer. If the US Government decided to "round up" "execute" or otherwise abuse gun owneres, or any other large segment of the population, who would actually do the rounding up?
OldRaider also insinuated (over and over and over) before the elction that Obama was not going after gun rights. He was wrong (or lying) then too.
forks_make_us_fa t

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Fiscal cliff?

Protect money EARMARKED for the pitiful 47%'ers rent!

NY did!

NY rabbi caught defrauding sec 8 program out of....

$220,000....

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/05/nyregion/br...
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Liar Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you should visit these people in a few years after it's built.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22621...
Target practice?
One thing history has taught us is the use of fortresses usually results in disaster.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The current Democrat Senate would not convict Obama on impeachment regardless of his actions.
First off, Obama hasn't committed a impeachable act.

Other than your racist hatred for him, he hasn't had anything close to the scandals of Bush or Reagan.

You lose!!

Remember, the right wing nitwits tried the same with Clinton, all it did was ensure his second term and the highest popularity ratings for any President!!

Clonton is still a Rock Star, it's obvious Clinton beat the Republliclowns like the rabid dogs they are.

And Hillary will be your next President!!

I'm lovin' it!!
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Like some cheese with your Whine, nitwit??
BWAHAHAHAHAHA
Just hope his Teleprompter doesn’t screw up!!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
How do you feel about John Brennan for CIA director?
Interesting guy, plenty smart and fluent in Arabic. I also like Hagel for Defense and Kerry for State.

The CIA is long overdue for some serious revamping__the internet exposes that agency's every move. The fkn contractors are coming back from their, cough, secret missions and writing books__creating websites and doing speaking tours. The deceased contractors families are going on FOX and blaming the POTUS for putting their loved ones in danger__LMAO.

Fluent in Arabic is not easy for an American to do, the fkn language defies all known logic. It's dark age jibberish.
forks_make_us_fa t

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Fiscal cliff?

Outta money?

Nope!

Weatherization program to help 47%'ers...

Waste millions on work never performed!

Who do these folks vote for?????

http://www.fiscalaccountability.org/taxpayers...
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
There's no secret. No one loves the idea of drones, however, they have been pretty effective. Would Mitt Romney or any future republican president abolish the use of drones? Or is it that you just have another excuse to whine about the President?
Romney was prepared to deal with the Pakistani government playing both sides of the field and reevaluating their loyalities:

“The U.S. is well aware of terrorists' presence in Pakistan and its border regions and this is a threat to Pakistan and Afghanistan…the situation in Pakistan is an indicator that terrorists are not only attacking Afghanistan but are causing lots of troubles for Pakistan too.”

Romney believed elements of threats originated from Pakistan.

I don't recall Obama saying much about the corruption in Pakistan or consequences if they choose to go against us. But maybe you do.

As far as Afghanistan, in New Hampshire 2011, Romney said this:

“I want those troops to come home based upon not politics, not based upon economics, but instead based upon the conditions on the ground determined by the generals … But I also think we have learned that our troops should not go off and try to fight a war of independence for another nation. Only the Afghanis can win Afghanistan’s independence from the Taliban.”

...Sounds more like what a democrat would say if a conservative president had continued the war this long, doesn't it?

On the subject of drones, Romney agreed that any and all technology should be used to combat this enemy. However, he went on to say:

"We’re also going to have to have a far more effective and comprehensive strategy to help move the world away from terror and Islamic extremism. We haven’t done that yet...You look at the record of the last four years and say is Iran closer to a bomb? Yes. Is the Middle East in tumult? Yes. Is al-Qaida on the run? No. Are Israel and the Palestinians closer to reaching a peace agreement? No, they haven’t had talks in two years. We have not seen the progress we need to have, and I’m convinced that with strong leadership and an effort to build a strategy based upon helping these nations reject extremism, we can see the kind of peace and prosperity the world demands."

Has Obama shown strong leadership in an effort to build a strategy based upon helping nations reject extremism? Just curious.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Was former Landlord of apartment 6 in hometown in Iowa or parents ever in Dallas during JFK shooting or could the parents have been around Linberg baby. Also did former landlord know Alqaeda in 2002 in Bulldog land Pink Panther Scotland Yard Constables? GF008 Safer World 2013
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

White House to miss budget deadline; Breaks law Again!! What’s the law when you’re Obama….Right!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 774,041 - 774,060 of1,071,807
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 32 min Stop Global Warming 45,445
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 6 hr Murphey_Law 482,895
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) 9 hr Helena-Handbasket 25,465
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 9 hr zazz 96,280
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 14 hr Riverside 70,385
Disabled veteran and his service dog beaten by ... 15 hr matin wilkins 1
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 16 hr Maverick 808 17,549
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000