Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
773,121 - 773,140 of 1,099,850 Comments Last updated 49 min ago
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#838169 Jan 12, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid fck thinks all the founders were deists. Do you ever get anything right?
Duh lump and labelDUHm call it awrl duh same tacTics of herd pack empty bobbleheadness of libuhrulTics and the entitleMental diseases and sociological disroders of lol.

(ooo..ooo..hello operator number of deja vu!!)

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#838170 Jan 12, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Vanguard has 170 different funds.
You like them all, or you just talking thru yer butt, like Nobraina??
And you said you invest in Companies.
Mutual Funds are not companies, last I checked.
Now you can change your story again.
I said I liked it. I didn't say I invested in it. Learn to read.
Bocacaratonsmoth er

London, KY

#838171 Jan 12, 2013
carols ann wrote:
<quoted text>
Especially for diseased old slvts like me!
Shame on YOU. Now stop that tawrking in the mirror to yerself!

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#838173 Jan 12, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
CRA regulations were rewritten several times making denying loans by banks to minorities a lot more complicated and intimidating.
Under the CRA, banks had to convince a set of bureaucracies that they were not engaging in discrimination, a charge that the act encouraged any CRA-recognized community group to bring forward. Otherwise, any merger or expansion the banks attempted would likely be denied.
The problem they faced under the government's CRA regulations was what counted as discrimination.
It was easier to just give out bad loans.
crabwas passed under carter. The only part of cra that had to do with lending was the restriction on redlining.

You are either stupid, or a pathological liar

No part of the Cra forced anyone to give a loan.

Please name ANY bank that claims they were forced to lend?

Conservatives will simply lie about anything

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

gauley bridge wv

#838174 Jan 12, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>There will be a herd of folks running for that seat, one or two have already announced. Jay R is a strange one IMO, he spent all that time on the Senate intelligence committee, chairman during W's Iraq yellowcake-aluminum tubes bullshyte and never blew the horn.
Worse than that, Rockefeller had the most intelligent and best informed staff on the hill and wouldn't them come forward about the Bush-Cheney-Rumsfeld lies. Sorry performance.
Jay Rockefeller was one of the two or three people who could have stopped BushCo's warring nonsense dead in it's tracks__and he didn't.
Inexcusable!
Think there might be a reason for that? I didn't get to see a lot of practice was busy. Heard there was a heck of a wreck thou.
whitey

Louisville, KY

#838175 Jan 12, 2013
obama is not even black lol you black morons

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

gauley bridge wv

#838177 Jan 12, 2013
Well I'm out of here. Happy Hour at the Eagle's Nest then poker at the garage followed by a band. Good night out. Later!!!!

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#838178 Jan 12, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
He would have nominated Rice.
Republicans said they would block Rice.
I guess its Republicans that hate women.
"real dumb"
Wasn't the last election a mandate? president nobama said it was. If it was a mandate why did he tell Rice to withdraw? I would bet you would love it if nobama used an executive order to place her in that position, fuckthe constitution, right? The community organizer know's all. Right?
Actually considering that "poop's" hard work on nobama's behalf ensured the reelection of the president nobama why was he not the nominee put forward? After all "poop" is an expert on foreign affairs. Just ask him or better yet read his bio/fantasy that will be released some summer.
Peace
KMA

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

gauley bridge wv

#838179 Jan 12, 2013
43 days till Daytona!!!! YEEHAA!!!
carol

Orlando, FL

#838180 Jan 12, 2013
Gary, Indiana,
Gary Indiana,
Not Louisiana, Paris, France, New York, or Rome, but--
Gary, Indiana,
Gary, Indiana,
Gary Indiana,
My home sweet home.

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

#838181 Jan 12, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
CRA regulations were rewritten several times making denying loans by banks to minorities a lot more complicated and intimidating.
Under the CRA, banks had to convince a set of bureaucracies that they were not engaging in discrimination, a charge that the act encouraged any CRA-recognized community group to bring forward. Otherwise, any merger or expansion the banks attempted would likely be denied.
The problem they faced under the government's CRA reguulations was what counted as discrimination.
It was easier to just give out bad loans.
That's exactly what a bank loan office told me and she's a Democrat, realizing thst the Carter/Democrat started CRA was to blame. Yet another liberal policy gone afoul, but the liars just blame Bush.
carol

Orlando, FL

#838182 Jan 12, 2013
flack wrote:
Sigh! Remember when it was 43 days until the election?
Justsaying

Russellville, KY

#838183 Jan 12, 2013
flack wrote:
That's were they drive around in circles or you talking about the beech?
carol

Orlando, FL

#838184 Jan 12, 2013
The entire nation is experiencing extremes in climate.

California is freezing while eastern states are relatively toasty.

http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/504412...

Probably has more to do with the magnetic poles moving at 40 km per year than global warming.

http://www.nasa.gov/vision/earth/lookingatear...

Not to worry though. Scientists have long known that the magnetic pole moves.

Just like scientists have long known the climate changes.
carol

Orlando, FL

#838185 Jan 12, 2013
I too am a big fan of southerners driving around in a circle until one of them smashes into a wall and he and his car and the four behind it are turned into a huge fireball that rises like the Phoenix into the afternoon air and then descends with a crash into the grandstands where acres of moon-faced adults sit transfixed by the imminence of death. Sigh! Where would we be without sports?
carol

Orlando, FL

#838186 Jan 12, 2013
Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
That's exactly what a bank loan office told me and she's a Democrat, realizing thst the Carter/Democrat started CRA was to blame. Yet another liberal policy gone afoul, but the liars just blame Bush.
The office told you that? If the walls had ears, huh? Zzzzzzttt... sizzzle... zzzttttt!
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#838187 Jan 12, 2013
Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do Libs blame Bush?????????? Over 90% of ALL the home loans that went bad in 2008 at the economic collaspe were less than 5 year old loans. What happened in 2003 that 5 years later it ALL collapsed?????????? Why were lending rules were made so easy anyone with a heart beat could get a loan starting in 2003 ??????????
President Bush Signs American Dream Downpayment Act of 2003
Bush at the signing: "Last year I set a goal to add 5.5 million new homeowners in America by the end of the decade".
We understand that buying a home is a big step, and so these three recommendations we're making, these three changes in the rules will make that step easier; will enable people to make the step to buying a home -- they'll be able to do so with more confidence. These are practical ways that we are working to expand home ownership across the country.
carol

Orlando, FL

#838188 Jan 12, 2013
Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
What's astonishing is this information is readily available for anyone to look up for themselves.

Seems the main reason we're such a divided nation is the lack of interest in searching for the truth.

If it's not a liberal talking point, it simply doesn't exist for half the country. Or so it would seem.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#838189 Jan 12, 2013
backfire....

Florida Gov. Rick Scott’s stance on religious liberty likely won accolades from conservative Evangelicals, but he was probably not expecting to be lauded by Satanists as well.

Yet a group of Satanists in the Sunshine State will actually hold a rally in support of Scott on Jan. 25, reported Politicker.

The rally is meant to show solidarity with the governor specifically due to his support for a bill passed July 2012 that “allows an inspirational message to be delivered by students at a student assembly.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/01/11/satanis...
carol

Orlando, FL

#838190 Jan 12, 2013
And what about the earth being flat like it is? A few years ago the so-called liberal scientists were claiming it was round and moved around the sun.

http://theflatearthsociety.org/cms/

Ignorant fools!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr HELL ON EARTH 486,537
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 3 hr EXECUTE KID KILLERS 17,621
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 3 hr Liberal forever 2,958
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 hr truth-facts 46,292
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 9 hr Princess Hey 9,044
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 9 hr Princess Hey 17,047
The alphabet (Jun '06) 9 hr Princess Hey 1,050
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search